Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 Infiniti QX60 Lease Questions

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,319
    apcar01 said:

see below
    What is the net cap cost?
    MSRP: 53245
    Sales price:43500

What is the breakdown of the $4000 due at signing?
    $4000 includes Tax+Tag+rest.

What state and tax rate is this?
    MD state and 6% tax

MD taxes the entire selling price, but you're paying that up front.

I get $395/mo with your prices.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    foolsidfoolsid Member Posts: 15
    Chicago Georgry Infinti made me drove from 90 miles and did tried to screw me around. I walked away from them.
  • Options
    Any one can post new lease residuals and mf for qx60?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,266
    foolsid said:

The January program is scheduled to run through March 31st.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

foolsid said:

The January program is scheduled to run through March 31st.
    ok. great
  • Options
    royals2016royals2016 Member Posts: 6
    Thanks everyone for the information in this forum. I just closed a lease on a new QX60. MSRP 52,940. Zero drive off, $478+tax for 39 months.
  • Options
    era123era123 Member Posts: 79

Thanks everyone for the information in this forum. I just closed a lease on a new QX60. MSRP 52,940. Zero drive off, $478+tax for 39 months.

Can you provide the details on that? That seems exceptional.
  • Options
    cbarba80cbarba80 Member Posts: 44
    edited February 2016
    satpabb said:

cbarba80 said:

MF before MSDs .00061, residual was 55%, 39 months 36k miles. The funny thing is that they had the MSRP as 50950 which given the packages didn't make sense, but i didn't ask any questions, after relooking at my paperwork the selling price was 41849. I hope that helps. The best way is to get 2 or 3 dealers engaged and pit them against each other and push them on details (they don't like doing that but just say you won't make a deal unless you know details). Also make sure that you don't go to the dealership unless you have all the details ironed out (I know this goes without saying but repeating it never hurts)

I am assuming its an AWD. I get $51,245 when I build it on infinity site that doesn't include acquisition fee of $700 (destination fee of $995 included though). So the CapCost / MSRP should be $51,945 and you got the cap cost of $42,898.87 OR $41,849 as sale price?
    no it was FWD, and cap cost was 41849
  • Options
    salfasanosalfasano Member Posts: 8
    May I please have MF and Residual for NY

• Options
    salfasano said:

FWD or AWD? Lease term?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    salfasanosalfasano Member Posts: 8
    Michaell said:

salfasano said:

FWD or AWD? Lease term?
    AWD - I was under the impression only 39mo was available - if 24 is available I'd like to see that as well. Thanks
  • Options
    salfasano said:

Michaell said:

salfasano said:

FWD or AWD? Lease term?
    AWD - I was under the impression only 39mo was available - if 24 is available I'd like to see that as well. Thanks
    .00060 and 62% for 24/12, 56% for either 36/12 or 39/12.

Add 1% for 10K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Can anyone share recent deals on this car?
  • Options
    era123 said:

Read back through the last couple of pages of this thread to see what others have been able to negotiate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

era123 said:

Read back through the last couple of pages of this thread to see what others have been able to negotiate.
    I have been but am looking for the details of how they got to those numbers.
  • Options
    samny1samny1 Member Posts: 125
    Hi,

Could you please provide the MF and RV for QX60 AWD for 12K and 15K for 24/36/39 months? Are there any other incentives being offered? I know about the pull ahead for current leasees (I am one)

Thanks,

SM
  • Options
    samny1 said:

Hi,

Could you please provide the MF and RV for QX60 AWD for 12K and 15K for 24/36/39 months? Are there any other incentives being offered? I know about the pull ahead for current leasees (I am one)

Thanks,

SM

.00060 and 60% /54% / 54% for 15K miles. Add 2% for 12K.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    samny1samny1 Member Posts: 125
    Michaell said:

samny1 said:

Hi,

Thanks,

SM

.00060 and 60% /54% / 54% for 15K miles. Add 2% for 12K.

Thank you
  • Options
    eisnerdceisnerdc Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2016
    Hi. Can I get some wisdom on this lease offer for a QX60 AWD.

MSRP $52,755 (AWD, 2015, Premium package, Premium Plus package, dual DVD system), 10k miles, registered on Maryland

$0 down
    39 months
    Price: $48,997

Residual: 57%
    MF: .001075
    Monthly payment: $685

I know I can get them down a bit, but need to know what is a "good deal"?

Thanks!
  • Options
    eisnerdc said:

Hi. Can I get some wisdom on this lease offer for a QX60 AWD.

MSRP $52,755 (AWD, 2015, Premium package, Premium Plus package, dual DVD system), 10k miles, registered on Maryland

$0 down
    39 months
    Price: $48,997

Residual: 57%
    MF: .001075
    Monthly payment: $685

I know I can get them down a bit, but need to know what is a "good deal"?

Thanks!

If this is a "used" car (one that has been previously titled), then we don't have any knowledge of the lease programs available.

If this is a new or demo vehicle, then the lease numbers for 39/10 are .00060 and 57%.

We don't track selling prices.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    diggitiesdiggities Member Posts: 1
    Hi everyone, I was wondering if you can tell me if this is a good deal that I am being offered:

Payment Details
    Term 39/10
    Purchase Option 33,476
    MSRP 58,730
    Cap cost: $54000
    MF: .00060
    Base Payment 583

Amount Due at Signing

1st Month Payment 583
    Acquisition Fee 700.00
    Total Inception Fees Roughly 1800
  • Options
    diggities said:

Hi everyone, I was wondering if you can tell me if this is a good deal that I am being offered:

Payment Details
    Term 39/10
    Purchase Option 33,476
    MSRP 58,730
    Cap cost: $54000
    Base Payment 583

Amount Due at Signing

1st Month Payment 583
    Acquisition Fee 700.00
    Total Inception Fees Roughly 1800

Looks good from here.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    alsecordalsecord Member Posts: 16
    edited February 2016
    Hello - close to working out a deal and wanted to check my numbers - dealer's pmt is a bit higher than mine and wanted to see if my numbers are off.

Los Angeles, CA 9% tax

QX60 Premium Plus FWD
    MSRP: $49695
    Selling Price: $41000
    Acquisition: $700
    Cap Cost: $41,700
    RV: 56%
    MF: .00011 (w/ 5 MSD's)

Payment incl. tax: $396 (this is what I'm coming up with)

Drive Off Total - $2876
    Drive off includes...
    First monthly pmt incl. tax: $ 396
    5 MSD's @ $400: $2000
    Registration & doc fee: $480

Dealer asking for payment of $ 409 and drive-off of $ 3155.

Thanks for the help - the forum has been great in helping me negotiate the lease.
  • Options
    pinohillspinohills Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2016
    alsecord,

I'm also looking for the similar deal in Los Angeles area.

10k/y, 39 month deal? MF 0.00011? ( I got 0.0005)

It's almost tired for new leasing deal.

Please send dealer,sales person information.(gotcj7@yahoo.com).

I hope they can match number to me like your deal.

I was contacted more than 5 dealer. But they always in the ballpark.

I need get ASAP. looking great deal.

Please help out of my laptop.

Thank you.
  • Options
    alsecord said:

Hello - close to working out a deal and wanted to check my numbers - dealer's pmt is a bit higher than mine and wanted to see if my numbers are off.

Los Angeles, CA 9% tax

QX60 Premium Plus FWD

Drive Off Total - $2876
    Drive off includes...

Thanks for the help - the forum has been great in helping me negotiate the lease.

I get the same numbers you do.. (assuming 39/10) Most of their increase in upfront money is due to the MSDs being higher, due to his payment going over $400/mo. Ask him for the CAP cost. It's possible they've added something superfluous in there.

Also, why not make 6 MSDs and take your money factor down to .00001? (once you've straightened out the current discrepancy). The numbers aren't far off.

One other thing: When I did MSDs on an Infiniti, they insisted on using the pre-MSD payment to calculate the deposit, which meant my deposits were $50/ea. higher. I've seen it done both ways, but that's something to ask about, as well.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    pinohillspinohills Member Posts: 2
    In California. February qx60 fwd with 12k residual is 55% ? 10k 56% ?

Someone told me 12k, 57%. What number is correct.

• Options
    pinohills said:

In California. February qx60 fwd with 12k residual is 55% ? 10k 56% ?

Someone told me 12k, 57%. What number is correct.

55%/56% is correct.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

alsecord said:

Los Angeles, CA 9% tax

QX60 Premium Plus FWD

Drive Off Total - $2876
    Drive off includes...

I get the same numbers you do.. (assuming 39/10) Most of their increase in upfront money is due to the MSDs being higher, due to his payment going over $400/mo. Ask him for the CAP cost. It's possible they've added something superfluous in there.

Also, why not make 6 MSDs and take your money factor down to .00001? (once you've straightened out the current discrepancy). The numbers aren't far off.

One other thing: When I did MSDs on an Infiniti, they insisted on using the pre-MSD payment to calculate the deposit, which meant my deposits were $50/ea. higher. I've seen it done both ways, but that's something to ask about, as well.
    Thank you, kyfdx!

It looks like they've added an amount equal to one MSD to the cap cost making it $42150. I'll ask how they're calculating the MSD's as well - thanks for the tip.

I was planning on using 6 MSD's but their finance dept is saying that Infinity Fin Svcs requires a minimum money factor of .00010 which is limiting it to 5 MSD's. Don't know if this is true?

• Options
    Could anyone give me a rough example of how much is saved per month maxing out the MSDs? For reference, in sofl and looking at qx60 with Premium, Plus and Assistance for 10k miles.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    era123 said:

Could anyone give me a rough example of how much is saved per month maxing out the MSDs? For reference, in sofl and looking at qx60 with Premium, Plus and Assistance for 10k miles.

In my case I'm figuring about $46 per month difference w/ 6 MSD's. Same package as you minus the drivers assistance.
  • Options
    alsecord said:

era123 said:

In my case I'm figuring about $46 per month difference w/ 6 MSD's. Same package as you minus the drivers assistance.
    Thanks! I have a Honda dealer who is telling me that other manufacturer MSD programs are riddled with fine print and they look for reasons to not give you the money back. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about this? Obviously the Honda dealer wants me to buy a Honda but just checking...
  • Options
    alsecord said:

kyfdx said:

alsecord said:

Los Angeles, CA 9% tax

QX60 Premium Plus FWD

Drive Off Total - $2876
    Drive off includes...

Thank you, kyfdx!

It looks like they've added an amount equal to one MSD to the cap cost making it $42150. I'll ask how they're calculating the MSD's as well - thanks for the tip.

I was planning on using 6 MSD's but their finance dept is saying that Infinity Fin Svcs requires a minimum money factor of .00010 which is limiting it to 5 MSD's. Don't know if this is true?

When I leased in 2011, the minimum MF was .00001. Base MF was .00091, and I made 9 MSDs, taking it to the .00001. Of course, that might have changed in the last 4+ years.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    era123 said:

Going from .00061 base to .00011 after 5 MSDs would save around $40/mo.+tax, approximately.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    slurisluri1slurisluri1 Member Posts: 3
    era123 said:

alsecord said:

era123 said:

Thanks! I have a Honda dealer who is telling me that other manufacturer MSD programs are riddled with fine print and they look for reasons to not give you the money back. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about this? Obviously the Honda dealer wants me to buy a Honda but just checking...
    Not at all, I have done it several times, you get a check back with no problems. I have in the past been able to rollover the MSD money to a new lease without having to exchange money, and also had to put new money down for the new MSD and get the original one back from infiniti.

I am assuming since Honda doesn't offer it, the salesperson has to "tell" you that.

I have done the MSDs 4 times so far, with no problems.
  • Options
    kyfdx said:

alsecord said:

kyfdx said:

alsecord said:

Los Angeles, CA 9% tax

QX60 Premium Plus FWD

Drive Off Total - $2876
    Drive off includes...

Thank you, kyfdx!

When I leased in 2011, the minimum MF was .00001. Base MF was .00091, and I made 9 MSDs, taking it to the .00001. Of course, that might have changed in the last 4+ years.
    The dealer researched the MSD's and found they could use 6 to get the MF down to .00001. Thanks for your help - we picked up the car last night.
  • Options
    Thank you, kyfdx, and everyone on the site - using the information from here we were able to get a good lease on a QX60 Premium Plus. Final numbers were -

QX60 FWD Premium Plus
    39/10

MSRP: $ 49,695
    Selling Price: $ 41,000
    Acquisition: $ 700
    Net Cap Cost: $ 41,700
    MF: .00001 with 6 MSD's

Payment: $388 incl tax (9% in Los Angeles)

Drive-Off: $ 3289
    consists of
    First Payment: $ 388
    6 MSD's (refundable at lease end): $2400
    Sales tax in advance: $7.20
    Doc Fee: $80
    DMV electronic filing: $29
    Calif tire fee: $8.29
    Cap cost reduction: $7.13

I shopped this between several dealers with 3 saying they couldn't do it. I'm convinced that most of them don't understand the Multiple Security Deposit (MSD) program and couldn't figure out the payments properly. Look up Multiple Security Deposit Benefits on the Naples Infiniti website - google it - and they have a nice explanation on how it works. I sent this to the sales rep and his finance manager and after checking on it they confirmed everything. Next time around I'd have this discussion via email with each dealer up front and make sure they know how it works.

Also - inventory is getting tight on these - tough to find the configuration we wanted. New model is likely coming soon and most dealers not adding much to existing inventory.

Thanks again, and good luck!
  • Options
    So does anyone actually know why these cars are discounted so much right now?
  • Options
    2016 model finally coming - they're clearing 2015 inventory
  • Options
    One other question. Anyone know how much the VPP actually benefits pricing?
  • Options
    era123 said:

One other question. Anyone know how much the VPP actually benefits pricing?

My guess is that you can negotiate a price better than that available with VPP

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    aevs3324aevs3324 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, new to this site so I hope I provide the right information. Infiniti dealer in NC is offering a 2015 QX60 Prem Plus (w/ Roof Rack/Rails, Bumper Guard, Mud Flaps) for $538.22 / mo 39/15k lease based on:

MSRP: $51,225
    Sale Price: $45,312
    Buy Option (Residual): $27,667
    $1k down (first month payment, plus tax, acq fee, etc)

I also asked about MSD, and with 5 MSD ($3k) I can lower the MF to .0001 and pay about $512 / month.

The numbers seem right to me, but I wanted to get a common sense check from the crowd. Thanks.
  • Options
    aevs3324 said:

Hi, new to this site so I hope I provide the right information. Infiniti dealer in NC is offering a 2015 QX60 Prem Plus (w/ Roof Rack/Rails, Bumper Guard, Mud Flaps) for $538.22 / mo 39/15k lease based on:

MSRP: $51,225
    Sale Price: $45,312
    Buy Option (Residual): $27,667
    $1k down (first month payment, plus tax, acq fee, etc)

I also asked about MSD, and with 5 MSD ($3k) I can lower the MF to .0001 and pay about $512 / month.

The numbers seem right to me, but I wanted to get a common sense check from the crowd. Thanks.

Those numbers give me a payment of $496/mo + tax; if the tax rate is 8.5%, the payment becomes $538.55/mo.

If I lower the MF to .00010, the payment - with tax - drops to $499/mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    aevs3324aevs3324 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the fast response Michaell. I went back to clarify with the dealer, and it turns out that while he quoted me a sale price of $45,312, that is not the Net Cap. The Net Cap for them also includes $599 (Admin), $700 (Acquisition), $147 (Licensing) which brings it to $46,758. The down payment of $1,000 includes the first month's payment, and the rest is actually a down payment towards the Net Cap. Once I ran those numbers (with a tax rate of 3.5%) the monthly payments came out about right.

So the next question was does it make more sense to pay the Admin, Acquisition and Licensing up front ($1,446) versus spreading it over the life of the lease (39 months) by including in the Net Cap. When I ran the numbers, I only save about $90 by paying it up front. Not sure if this is even possible, but I will certainly ask when I go to sign papers this week.
  • Options
    aevs3324 said:

Thanks for the fast response Michaell. I went back to clarify with the dealer, and it turns out that while he quoted me a sale price of $45,312, that is not the Net Cap. The Net Cap for them also includes $599 (Admin), $700 (Acquisition), $147 (Licensing) which brings it to $46,758. The down payment of $1,000 includes the first month's payment, and the rest is actually a down payment towards the Net Cap. Once I ran those numbers (with a tax rate of 3.5%) the monthly payments came out about right.

So the next question was does it make more sense to pay the Admin, Acquisition and Licensing up front ($1,446) versus spreading it over the life of the lease (39 months) by including in the Net Cap. When I ran the numbers, I only save about $90 by paying it up front. Not sure if this is even possible, but I will certainly ask when I go to sign papers this week.

I would roll it in....

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    cheapjackcheapjack Member Posts: 26
    How much is 1 x MSD for a QX60? Some posts on this page suggest they cost $400 or $600 while my dealer says they are $500 each. What they all do concur on is that each MSD drops the MF by .0001. Please clarify.
  • Options
    cheapjack said:

How much is 1 x MSD for a QX60? Some posts on this page suggest they cost $400 or $600 while my dealer says they are $500 each. What they all do concur on is that each MSD drops the MF by .0001. Please clarify.

The size of each MSD is the monthly payment, rounded up to the next highest $50.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

The size of each MSD is the monthly payment, rounded up to the next highest $50.

Can you explain with an example? Thanks.
  • Options
    jackm6jackm6 Member Posts: 5
    If your payment is 401.  Your msd is 450 for each one
  • Options
    jackm6 said:

If your payment is 401.  Your msd is 450 for each one

What he says ^^

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Alright folks! Just got back from the Infiniti dealership with my brand new 2015 QX60. Thank you all for your guidance. Here is what I ended up getting. I got what I had set my target but will always wonder if I could have done even better. Only time will tell...

2015 QX60 (39 months 12k mi/yr.)

MSRP: $44,105
    Selling Price: $36,105 ($8,000 discount)
    T&L: $326.44
    NET CAP COST: $37,131.44
    TX Sales Tax (6.25%): $2,320.72
    ADJUSTED CAP COST: $39,452.16
    MF with 6 x MSDs: 0.00001 (0.00061 - 0.00060)
    Residual @ 55%: $24,257.75
    DEPRECIATION: $389.60
    Rent Charge: $0.64
    TOTAL PAYMENT: $390.24

First Payment: $390.24
    6 x MSDs: $2,700 ($450 x 6)
    TOTAL DRIVE-OFF: $3,090.24

Good luck folks!