Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Honda Accord Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
edited August 2017 in Honda
Ask your 2017 Accord lease questions, here! Get info about prices, deals, incentives, and payments.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

• lespaul30lespaul30 Member Posts: 56
    Hello,

Do you have the money factor and residual value for '17 Accord Hybrid EX-L, 12k miles / 36 months? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    lespaul30 said:

Hello,

Do you have the money factor and residual value for '17 Accord Hybrid EX-L, 12k miles / 36 months? Thanks!

.00165 MF and 53% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• dmcc224dmcc224 Member Posts: 46
    What are the numbers for the sport SE?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    dmcc224 said:

What are the numbers for the sport SE?

What lease term and how many miles per year?

MF looks to be .00165

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• dmcc224dmcc224 Member Posts: 46
    36/12?

Thanks!
    dmcc224 said:

36/12?

Thanks!

59%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mike01680mike01680 Member Posts: 25
    Co you have the MF and Residuals for a EX V6L? 36/12

Thanks
    mike01680 said:

Co you have the MF and Residuals for a EX V6L? 36/12

Thanks

54% and .00165

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mike01680mike01680 Member Posts: 25
    Thanks
  • viper689viper689 Member Posts: 15
    Hi there! Thanks for all of your work.

I'm looking at a 2016 Accord V6 Touring in Southern California. Trying to figure out the monthly on a 3yr/30k mile lease with $0 down or $2000 down. Any help?

Thanks!
    viper689 said:

Hi there! Thanks for all of your work.

I'm looking at a 2016 Accord V6 Touring in Southern California. Trying to figure out the monthly on a 3yr/30k mile lease with $0 down or $2000 down. Any help?

Thanks!

Post here for 2016 questions:
    http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/36784/honda/accord/2016-honda-accord-lease-questions#latest

Couple of things... 12K/yr is the lowest allowance for Honda.
    Will need MSRP and selling price to calculate a payment.

See you over there!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• klnmcmgklnmcmg Member Posts: 110
    MF and RV for Accord Hybrid Touring, 36/15 in NC?
    klnmcmg said:

MF and RV for Accord Hybrid Touring, 36/15 in NC?

.00165 MF and 50% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mformazdamformazda Member Posts: 11
    Hi, looking for 36m/12k for 2017 Honda Accord Sport. 26050 MSRP, 24439 cap cost. 11566 zip code. Is there lease cash for this car yet? What is the residual and lease pmt per month looking like at this number with these lease terms? thanks!
    mformazda said:

Hi, looking for 36m/12k for 2017 Honda Accord Sport. 26050 MSRP, 24439 cap cost. 11566 zip code. Is there lease cash for this car yet? What is the residual and lease pmt per month looking like at this number with these lease terms? thanks!

.00165 MF and 58% residual.
    $325/mo.
    No apparent incentives.

I'd wait another month to see what comes down the pike.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• peluzaspeluzas Member Posts: 5
    What's the MF and residual on a 2017 Honda Accord Sedan Sport Special Edition lease for 36 months and 12k.
    peluzas said:

What's the MF and residual on a 2017 Honda Accord Sedan Sport Special Edition lease for 36 months and 12k.

.00038 MF and 56% residual. $1350 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• shand32783shand32783 Member Posts: 76
    Is the residual based off the selling/negotiated price or the MSRP? Looking also at a 2017 Sport SE with 36/12K ;ease in the 98405 Area. It would help me understand perhaps what my payment would be. Thanks!

Is the residual based off the selling/negotiated price or the MSRP? Looking also at a 2017 Sport SE with 36/12K ;ease in the 98405 Area. It would help me understand perhaps what my payment would be. Thanks!

Residual is always a percentage of the full MSRP.

59% residual for that model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• tonyg2016tonyg2016 Member Posts: 728
    kyfdx said:

peluzas said:

pls confirm those are the #'s for 2017
    tonyg2016 said:

kyfdx said:

peluzas said:

pls confirm those are the #'s for 2017
    Those are the 2016 numbers.

59% residual and standard MF - probably .00175

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• xanthippexanthippe Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2016
    Can you please provide the money factor and residual for a 2017 Honda Accord Special Edition Sedan 4 cyl, located in North Florida (Tallahassee-32301). 36 month/15,000 miles per year term

Thank you!
    xanthippe said:

Can you please provide the money factor and residual for a 2017 Honda Accord Special Edition Sedan 4 cyl, located in North Florida (Tallahassee-32301). 36 month/15,000 miles per year term

Thank you!

57% and .00175

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• xanthippexanthippe Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

xanthippe said:

Thank you!

57% and .00175
    Thank you, Michael, I appreciate it!
  • cdcruizer05cdcruizer05 Member Posts: 21
    What's residual on 2017 Honda accord sport w/ sensing?

Msrp $27,050. Selling price is $24,936. I'm in tier 4 credit category.

State of North Carolina, also is lease cash applicable?

What's residual on 2017 Honda accord sport w/ sensing?

Msrp $27,050. Selling price is $24,936. I'm in tier 4 credit category.

State of North Carolina, also is lease cash applicable?

36/15 numbers are .00175 and 55%. Not sure what the MF bump is for non Tier 1 credit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I probably made a bad deal on this not being highly educated, but i am happy with my purchase. Would love to know what you guys think.

2017 Honda Accord Sport SE

MSRP $27,050

Gross Cap Cost $27,112
    Cap Cost Reduction $5000 (Trade)
    Adj Cap Cost $22112
    Residual Value $16,027
    Admin Fee $599
    Acquisition Fee $595
    Monthly Payment $243.23
    3yr/36k

I probably made a bad deal on this not being highly educated, but i am happy with my purchase. Would love to know what you guys think.

MSRP $27,050

Gross Cap Cost $27,112
    Adj Cap Cost $22112
    Residual Value $16,027
    Admin Fee $599
    Acquisition Fee $595
    Monthly Payment $243.23
    3yr/36k

Since the gross cap is higher than the MSRP, what does it include?
    Selling price?
    State and tax rate?
    Any amount due at signing, in addition to your trade?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited August 2016
    kyfdx said:

MSRP $27,050

Gross Cap Cost $27,112
    Adj Cap Cost $22112
    Residual Value $16,027
    Admin Fee $599
    Acquisition Fee $595
    Monthly Payment $243.23
    3yr/36k

Since the gross cap is higher than the MSRP, what does it include? I'm not sure...my lease document doesn't show everything, i believe.
    Selling price? $24,786 (agreed value of vehicle $25,839)
    State and tax rate? 3%
    Any amount due at signing, in addition to your trade? No
    edited August 2016

Here is my lease document, the only thing i received that shows breakdown. I seen another document that had the selling price, from the MSRP, but that wasn't included. The came came with dealer add ons...wheel locks and something else.

I added dent protection $ 389 and upholstery repair was included. Original payment before add on's was $228.

edited August 2016
    solely my opinion but worth sharing:
    this is a cooperative forum and it is important to learn from each other or we will overpay and get bent over by unscrupulous sales/finance guys. General comments on recent postings and leasing in general:

1. negotiate your sales price (yes, even on a lease) - it is the base price PLUS the doc fee (varies greatly by state) and includes the destination charge (part of the msrp)
    2. Accord sales prices vary by as much as 1500-2000 depending on region and incentives - there are very few places besides edmunds that provide residual, mf and incentive data - it is intentionally hard to find
    3. do not put major money or negative equity or a trade down on a lease...EVER
    4. forego unwanted BS add-ons (high profit items) and useless paint/fabric protection - they are a huge ripoff
    5. beware that poor credit will increase the money factor and result in higher costs (duh!)
    6. If you can't do the lease math, get help from a friend or here BEFORE you sign anything - can't tell you how many bad deals could have been avoided with a little more homework by the lessee

references:
    http://tellmethebest.com/honda.html

http://www.edmunds.com/car-buying/what-fees-should-you-pay.html#chart

http://www.realcartips.com/guide/newcars.shtml

pre-negotiated lease deals in California only:

https://roadster.com/lease/deals?category=Midsize Sedan

If you post on here and ask "how did i do?" one of us geezers may tell you without any sugarcoating - the edmunds guys won't, because they are too nice!

If you feel like you got a bad deal, you probably did.
    No I welcome your honesty...i just got caught up.  Thanks Tony... And every one I like the good hard truth. 

No I welcome your honesty...i just got caught up.  Thanks Tony... And every one I like the good hard truth. 

Here's the take away. Consider this a lesson learned. When you do this again in 3 years, you'll be better prepared.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

tonyg2016 said:

4. forego unwanted BS add-ons (high profit items) and useless paint/fabric protection - they are a huge ripoff

addendum to my earlier post, item #4:

There is one add-on that MAY be worth considering if you live in an urban area or a place with bad roads. Another lessee discussed it last month in another forum (2016 Accord perhaps). It was tire/wheel protection plan (pkg) and costs about $300 (add-on). His justification was that the 19 inch tire/wheel combo on a Accord Sport cost ~$550 to replace and paying 300 for "insurance" was a smart choice.

So i wanted to correct my earlier generalization and agree that, in limited cases, that add-on makes financial sense. ok, now i feel better.
  • jennyjenjennyjen Member Posts: 101
    edited August 2016
    Hi What is the MF and residual on a 2017 Honda Accord Sedan Sport Special Edition lease in NJ for:

36/12
    24/12

Is there any lease cash?

thanks
    jenn
    jennyjen said:

Hi What is the MF and residual on a 2017 Honda Accord Sedan Sport Special Edition lease in NJ for:

36/12
    24/12

Is there any lease cash?

thanks
    jenn

.00175 and 59% or 65%. No lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• hs11791hs11791 Member Posts: 20
    Hi - I am new to leasing. Looking at leasing a Honda Accord through a broker - http://www.ltautogroup.com/ Anyone heard of them ?

they have a special on a 2017 Honda Accord Sport Special Edition (so all leather) for Zero Down, and 230 a month - i think its for 10K miles a year.

Is that a good deal ? I am at a loss when you all talk about MF etc. Any words of advise / lesson / what to look out for on a lease will be appreciated.

Thanks,
    hs11791 said:

Hi - I am new to leasing. Looking at leasing a Honda Accord through a broker - http://www.ltautogroup.com/ Anyone heard of them ?

they have a special on a 2017 Honda Accord Sport Special Edition (so all leather) for Zero Down, and 230 a month - i think its for 10K miles a year.

Is that a good deal ? I am at a loss when you all talk about MF etc. Any words of advise / lesson / what to look out for on a lease will be appreciated.

Thanks,

.00175 and 60% for 2017 Accord Sport SE.

Be advised - "$0 down" is not the same thing as "$0 due at signing". NY taxes the sum of the payments and collects it up front. You can either pay that amount up front or add it to the payment.

Then, there is an acquisition fee associated with a lease - another $595. Again, you choose to pay this up front or add it to the lease payment.

All of a sudden, $230/mo is a lot more. And, what are these fine folks charging for their service?

You may be able to secure as good as, or better deal, doing this on your own.

Some good articles here, to get you started:

http://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited August 2016
    hs11791 said:

Hi - I am new to leasing.

I am at a loss when you all talk about MF etc.

230 per month is not possible on that car; read the fine print.
    from their web site:

" * - plus tax and fees, contact us for more details. Offers end soon."

beware, as a comparison, the weymouth price is 258 pre-tax and excludes doc and dmv

a comparable NYC price is 287 per month (all-in) for a 12k lease
  • pereraupererau Member Posts: 13
    My wife has fallen in love with the Accord Hybrid. From my research, it looks like I can't expect to get much better than sticker price right now (touring stickers for 36 and change) due to supply and demand, and if the mf .00165 and res 50% from last month are still correct plus California TTL determined using the DMV calculator, my lease calculator tells me I'll pay 584 per month (453 + 88 mf + 43 tax) assuming a sales price of 36k with 300 doc fee (both numbers pulled out of my proverbial tail pipe - I have no idea what I'm doing). This seems stupidly high. Am I calculating it all wrong? I don't have any actual quotes or numbers in hand because I don't want to waste my time contacting dealers if I'm in this payment range. The Optima SXL I'm considering based on price 31k including rebates (conservative from what I'm able to determine) and MF .00107 res 54 that I got from the optima forum comes out to about 360 per month or 330 if I can get the price down to 30k. I know I'm comparing different model years with different supply and demand issues, but the price difference makes me wonder if I'm making math errors. If not, my decision is made for me. Thanks ahead of time for reviewing my numbers.
    pererau said:

My wife has fallen in love with the Accord Hybrid. From my research, it looks like I can't expect to get much better than sticker price right now (touring stickers for 36 and change) due to supply and demand, and if the mf .00165 and res 50% from last month are still correct plus California TTL determined using the DMV calculator, my lease calculator tells me I'll pay 584 per month (453 + 88 mf + 43 tax) assuming a sales price of 36k with 300 doc fee (both numbers pulled out of my proverbial tail pipe - I have no idea what I'm doing). This seems stupidly high. Am I calculating it all wrong? I don't have any actual quotes or numbers in hand because I don't want to waste my time contacting dealers if I'm in this payment range. The Optima SXL I'm considering based on price 31k including rebates (conservative from what I'm able to determine) and MF .00107 res 54 that I got from the optima forum comes out to about 360 per month or 330 if I can get the price down to 30k. I know I'm comparing different model years with different supply and demand issues, but the price difference makes me wonder if I'm making math errors. If not, my decision is made for me. Thanks ahead of time for reviewing my numbers.

Without specific numbers, we can't really run the numbers for you.

However, I would say that leasing a 2016 Optima will be less expensive than leasing a 2017 Accord Hybrid.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

tonyg2016 said:

hs11791 said:

from their web site:

beware, as a comparison, the weymouth price is 258 pre-tax and excludes doc and dmv

Sorry - but they are offering a 10K lease per year. So perhaps thats why their price is lower.

.00175 and 60% for 2017 Accord Sport SE.

Be advised - "$0 down" is not the same thing as "$0 due at signing". NY taxes the sum of the payments and collects it up front. You can either pay that amount up front or add it to the payment.

Then, there is an acquisition fee associated with a lease - another $595. Again, you choose to pay this up front or add it to the lease payment.

All of a sudden, $230/mo is a lot more. And, what are these fine folks charging for their service?

You may be able to secure as good as, or better deal, doing this on your own.

Some good articles here, to get you started:

http://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/

Thank you - ill give it a read. I am not married to the idea of getting an Accord. I just want to get a nice sedan for around $200. Do you have any other suggestions as I am sure you are completely aware of the market and whats on sale etc. I am looking for a good deal.

I guess i could do something thats between 200-300 all in a month. ideally closer to the 200 mark.
    edited August 2016
    hs11791 said:

tonyg2016 said:

hs11791 said:

from their web site:

Sorry - but they are offering a 10K lease per year. So perhaps thats why their price is lower.
    the weymouth online lease calculator does not allow 10k leases which are available in some states. the additional residual is only 1% which on a 27k car is 270. spread out over 36 months that amounts to just under $8. my new estimate for NYC taking that into account is 279/month.

I am not saying you can't try to get that deal. I am saying that the fees have not been disclosed to you yet. No harm in asking them and find out...
    tonyg2016 said:

hs11791 said:

tonyg2016 said:

hs11791 said:

from their web site:

the weymouth online lease calculator does not allow 10k leases which are available in some states. the additional residual is only 1% which on a 27k car is 270. spread out over 36 months that amounts to just under $8. my new estimate for NYC taking that into account is 279/month.

I am not saying you can't try to get that deal. I am saying that the fees have not been disclosed to you yet. No harm in asking them and find out...
    There are lots of great deals to be had if you're interested in a mid-sized sedan.

Your budget is about the same as my budget - I've got a lease ending in a couple of months and I've started shopping, as well.

One car you may be interested in is the VW Jetta. I just priced one out and came up with a payment of < $200/mo before taxes and fees.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

2016 sonata SE can be had for 188 pre-tax and approx 216/mo (all in, assuming 325 for doc and dmv, 7% tax rate)
    That place LT Auto Group has The 2016 Hyundai Sonata sport for 179 a month with zero down payment. Yes I think they will charge maybe 500-600 for destination or whatever else...Plus tax. but i don't have to put down any down payment. I just need to check if its 10K miles or 12K. Will also go to a dealership this weekend to see what deal they offer. Anyone know if the Sonata comes in Leather standard ??

I will look at the VW also - but didnt they have an issue with what they were telling the authorities...Plus isnt the Jetta smaller than an Accord ?

I think Sonata and Accord are the same size
    destination is 835 for sonata (cloth seats unless you upgrade to the LIMITED model)
    acquisition is 595

The devil is in the details with that LT group. I think they would be much more widely discussed on edmunds and other car forums IF their prices were so low.

I hope you do go and report back to us next week...good luck
    hs11791 said:

That place LT Auto Group has The 2016 Hyundai Sonata sport for 179 a month with zero down payment. Yes I think they will charge maybe 500-600 for destination or whatever else...Plus tax. but i don't have to put down any down payment. I just need to check if its 10K miles or 12K. Will also go to a dealership this weekend to see what deal they offer. Anyone know if the Sonata comes in Leather standard ??

I will look at the VW also - but didnt they have an issue with what they were telling the authorities...Plus isnt the Jetta smaller than an Accord ?

I think Sonata and Accord are the same size

There is an available option package for the Sport that provides partial leather seating.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• 2onleon2onleon Member Posts: 7
    Is it worth getting a 2017 Honda Accord at the moment? Or better off waiting for deals.

This was my quote -

Vehicle Price: $26,050.00
    Savings: - $1,911.00
    Price: $24,139.00

Sales Tax (estimate): + $1,939.84
    Weight Fee: + $24.00
    Tag/Registration Fees (estimate): + $228.00
    Flat Add/County Fee: + $8.00
    Electronic Filing: + $29.00
    Smog Abatement Fee: + $20.00
    Documentation Fee: + $80.00
    Balance Due (estimate): $26,467.84