Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Ford Edge Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,145
edited September 2017 in Ford
Ask your 2017 Edge lease questions, here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2017 Ford Edge here.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

• hombogerohombogero Member Posts: 13
    Hello-

What are the residual, interest rate, and any incentives on a 2017 Ford Edge Sport AWD in Illinois?

Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,145
    hombogero said:

Hello-

What are the residual, interest rate, and any incentives on a 2017 Ford Edge Sport AWD in Illinois?

Thanks

36/15 - 54% and 1.50%. $500 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• hombogerohombogero Member Posts: 13
    I'm sorry, i did not specify 36/10.

Thanks
    hombogero said:

I'm sorry, i did not specify 36/10.

Thanks

Add 3% to the residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• kg062380kg062380 Member Posts: 37
    Do you have the residual and money factor numbers for a 2017 and 2016 Ford Edge SEL AWD in PA? 36 months/12k miles per year. Trying to see the difference with the 2016 leftovers. Thanks.
  • 13_f15013_f150 Member Posts: 134
    MF/Residual on 2017 Edge front wheel drive in South FL 36/12..
    Thanks Jay
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    kg062380 said:

Do you have the residual and money factor numbers for a 2017 and 2016 Ford Edge SEL AWD in PA? 36 months/12k miles per year. Trying to see the difference with the 2016 leftovers. Thanks.

2017: 1.50% APR and 54% residual
    $500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

13_f150 said:

MF/Residual on 2017 Edge front wheel drive in South FL 36/12..
    Thanks Jay

1.50% APR and 53%-55% residual, depending on trim.
    $500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jrose29jrose29 Member Posts: 5
    Do you have the residual and money factor numbers for 2017 SE/SEL AWD in Southern New Jersey, i am considering 36months/18k or 39months/18k Thanks! Jesse
    jrose29 said:

Do you have the residual and money factor numbers for 2017 SE/SEL AWD in Southern New Jersey, i am considering 36months/18k or 39months/18k Thanks! Jesse

1.50% APR and 50%/48% residual for 36/39 months.
    $500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jrose29jrose29 Member Posts: 5
    Thank you for your answer! Do you also happen to have the residual and money factor numbers for left over 2016 SEL AWD in Southern New Jersey 08075. 36 months/18k and 39 months/18k Thanks!
    jrose29 said:

Thank you for your answer! Do you also happen to have the residual and money factor numbers for left over 2016 SEL AWD in Southern New Jersey 08075. 36 months/18k and 39 months/18k Thanks!

2016 discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/39211/ford/edge/2016-ford-edge-lease-questions#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• heatherdianeheatherdiane Member Posts: 9
    can I get the info (mf, residual, etc) on a 2017 ford edge sel, Florida 36/15?
    I'm also having problems finding the true incentives being offered at this time. A dealer told me it's better to lease a 2017 instead of 2016 because the residual is so much higher on 17. But I would think there would be more incentives or negotiationot for a lower price on the 16. He says no. who is right? 

I'm also having problems finding the true incentives being offered at this time. A dealer told me it's better to lease a 2017 instead of 2016 because the residual is so much higher on 17. But I would think there would be more incentives or negotiationot for a lower price on the 16. He says no. who is right? 

52% and 1.50%. No lease incentives.

You'd have to run the numbers on both a '16 and a '17 to see which is the better deal. It's not a matter of right or wrong.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• daislesdaisles Member Posts: 5
    Hi, I am interested in a 2017 Ford Edge Titanium lease in NJ. Can you tell me the #s? I am looking at 36 months and 15,000 miles. Thank you!
    daisles said:

Hi, I am interested in a 2017 Ford Edge Titanium lease in NJ. Can you tell me the #s? I am looking at 36 months and 15,000 miles. Thank you!

Assuming AWD, 53% and 1.50%. $500 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• kg062380kg062380 Member Posts: 37
    Looking for numbers on Ford Edge SE AWD 12/36 in PA. Thanks!
    kg062380 said:

Looking for numbers on Ford Edge SE AWD 12/36 in PA. Thanks!

1.50% APR and 54% residual. $500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

@Michaell The quote I got for the edge in NJ, yes AWD was this.
    List: 44,395
    Selling Price: 41,400
    Total with Tax and Fees: $45,097
    36 months/15k
    Residual: 23,529
    $499 a month with $5000 down
    The extras not in the 301A package were larger wheels at $995, and the V6 engine at $625, cargo package $290 and cold weather package at $350. These last two I do not need (potential savings). My goal is to put $2000 down and have a payment under $500. Do you think it is possible with this car? The numbers (MF/RV) you tell people, do they factor into the break even number for dealers? How does one use the numbers in negotiations? Thank you!
    daisles said:

36 months/15k
    The extras not in the 301A package were larger wheels at $995, and the V6 engine at $625, cargo package $290 and cold weather package at $350. These last two I do not need (potential savings). My goal is to put $2000 down and have a payment under $500. Do you think it is possible with this car? The numbers (MF/RV) you tell people, do they factor into the break even number for dealers? How does one use the numbers in negotiations? Thank you!

I would ask the dealer for the breakdown of the $3700 to get to the total price; that seems high.

Also, I would suggest to keep your out of pocket costs to the first payment and DMV fees only and add everything else to the payment.

The only points of negotiation on a lease are the selling price and ensuring that the money factor is not marked up.

$500/mo may be a stretch at this point.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Do you mean this car is out of my budget? And are you suggesting I don't offer a down payment? Thanks!
    daisles said:

Do you mean this car is out of my budget? And are you suggesting I don't offer a down payment? Thanks!
    I get almost $650/mo if I use the adjusted price as the cap cost, with $0 down.

Any money you put down (other than for taxes and fees) would be lost if the car is stolen or totaled. And, it gives a false sense of what the true monthly cost is.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• nomad317nomad317 Member Posts: 111
    Looking for the Res & MF for AWD SEL & Titanium in Indiana (36mo/12k) as well as any incentives. Thanks!!!
    nomad317 said:

Looking for the Res & MF for AWD SEL & Titanium in Indiana (36mo/12k) as well as any incentives. Thanks!!!

1.50% APR and 54%/55% residual for SEL/Titanium
    $500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• pcwunlvpcwunlv Member Posts: 34
    Interest and Residual on FWD Titanium, 36/12, 39/12, and 42/12? Thanks!
    pcwunlv said:

Interest and Residual on FWD Titanium, 36/12, 39/12, and 42/12? Thanks!

36/12: 1.50% APR and 54% residual
    39/12: 1.75% APR and 52% residual

$500 lease cash

We don't show 42 month numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

daisles said:

36 months/15k

I will tell you that I'm in the market for a similar model and just got a email quote on a 17 edge titanium with 302A + the other extras you've mentioned with MSRP of 45k. He offered 36/15,000 for $550 per month and 0 down. This was just a generic email inquiry I made and have no breakdown yet. So my totally non-professional, could be way off opinion is that you could do better. I need to be under $400 so I'll probably have to go down to an SEL with much less bells and whistles. :(

In general is there a range we should shoot for the selling price? Like 10-15% off MSRP for example. Thanks for all your help!
    Michaell said:

You'd have to run the numbers on both a '16 and a '17 to see which is the better deal. It's not a matter of right or wrong.
    Is this because Florida just sucks and has no incentives right now? Does that change on a monthly basis? Wondering if waiting until Feb or even March would be a better idea.... My current lease is paid for but I don't have to turn it in until the end of March. Just hunting for the best deal possible now so I can jump on it if I find a really good one. :)

In general is there a range we should shoot for the selling price? Like 10-15% off MSRP for example. Thanks for all your help!

We don't track selling prices - use the "make / model / year" pull downs at the top of the page to link to the price tools.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Is this because Florida just sucks and has no incentives right now? Does that change on a monthly basis? Wondering if waiting until Feb or even March would be a better idea.... My current lease is paid for but I don't have to turn it in until the end of March. Just hunting for the best deal possible now so I can jump on it if I find a really good one. :)
    Ford has several dozen regional numbers - and the incentives vary. So yes, FL numbers just aren't as good as other parts of the country.

In general, Ford residuals are updated each quarter, while the APR and incentives update monthly. Next update to the residuals will be in April.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ted_underhillted_underhill Member Posts: 34
    Looking for MF and Residual on a 2016 Ford Edge SEL AWD @ 36/10 and 32/10 in Albany (Upstate) NY?

Looking for MF and Residual on a 2016 Ford Edge SEL AWD @ 36/10 and 32/10 in Albany (Upstate) NY?

2016 Edge lease thread is here ...

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/39211/ford/edge/2016-ford-edge-lease-questions#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ted_underhillted_underhill Member Posts: 34
    My Bad. I meant 2017 and coming out of a Ford Lease I hear there is more incentives there

My Bad. I meant 2017 and coming out of a Ford Lease I hear there is more incentives there

1.50%/1.75% APR and 55%/53% residual for 36/39 mo, 10K/yr
    $500 lease cash.

Don't have incentive info for returning lessees

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• hpnas47hpnas47 Member Posts: 63
    Can you please provide the residual and MF for a 2017 Titanium AWD with panoramic roof in NYC / NJ for a 36M lease for both 10K and 7.5K miles

Thanks
    hpnas47 said:

Can you please provide the residual and MF for a 2017 Titanium AWD with panoramic roof in NYC / NJ for a 36M lease for both 10K and 7.5K miles

Thanks

Ford does not offer a 7500 mile allowance.

36/10 numbers - 56% and 1.50% $500 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• joegolfsjoegolfs Member Posts: 18
    can you please provide MF and residual for Ford Edge SEL for Massachusetts at 24 months and 22k miles per year.

thanks
    joegolfs said:

can you please provide MF and residual for Ford Edge SEL for Massachusetts at 24 months and 22k miles per year.

thanks

Only have Ford residuals up to 19.5K/yr

0.25% APR and 56%/57% residual for FWD/AWD for 24mo, 19.5K/yr
    $500 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Can I please get interest and residual on a titanium, FWD 36/15k in Florida? Thanks!

Can I please get interest and residual on a titanium, FWD 36/15k in Florida? Thanks!

1.50% APR and 52% residual.
    $500 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mankumanku Member Posts: 76
    I realize this is the lease thread, but I'd encourage anyone interested in a Ford Edge to buy a used one instead.

I leased a SEL/AWD/6 last year in February...36/12K, zero drive off, 395/month with 9% CA tax...thought it was a pretty good deal on a car with a 41K sticker.

I was thinking about selling it...as I find the MPG terrible in city traffic, and I didn't get the upgraded sound...the non Sony unit is weak.

Looking around online, I see my car selling for 26-27K...that's for a mint Edge with under 20K miles, still under warranty...or about 40% off msrp.

Not sure why the massive depreciation...but buyers should take advantage...a terrific car for that price.
  • jbrabhamjbrabham Member Posts: 13
    I considered leasing one of these and just could not get over the low residual number vs. comparable cars. GM has residuals in low 60s vs. Ford in mid to low 50s. It just doesnt make sense to lease (unless you will buy at the lease end).
  • mankumanku Member Posts: 76
    jbrabham said:

I considered leasing one of these and just could not get over the low residual number vs. comparable cars. GM has residuals in low 60s vs. Ford in mid to low 50s. It just doesnt make sense to lease (unless you will buy at the lease end).

Just because the residuals are weak doesn't mean the car leases poorly...lots of times they will have a very low MF, cash incentives and a big discount off MSRP....for example, I was looking at a Kia Sorrento which had a terrible residual...however, they were taking over 20% off the sticker, which made the lease fairly attractive.

Still, low residuals usually translate into bad leases.
    manku said:

jbrabham said:

Just because the residuals are weak doesn't mean the car leases poorly...lots of times they will have a very low MF, cash incentives and a big discount off MSRP....for example, I was looking at a Kia Sorrento which had a terrible residual...however, they were taking over 20% off the sticker, which made the lease fairly attractive.

Still, low residuals usually translate into bad leases.
    Exactly - you can't look at just one number and conclude that the lease will be good or bad.

The three areas that drive leases are

MF
    Residual
    Incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mikesmith_ohmikesmith_oh Member Posts: 5
    Cleveland Ohio auto show coming up in a few weeks. What are the current incentives for both the 2016 and 2017 Edge Sports? Does Ford still offer 'loyalty' cash for previous owners? What is the current money factor and residual? Thanks

Cleveland Ohio auto show coming up in a few weeks. What are the current incentives for both the 2016 and 2017 Edge Sports? Does Ford still offer 'loyalty' cash for previous owners? What is the current money factor and residual? Thanks

What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mikesmith_ohmikesmith_oh Member Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

My bad. 36 months and 15k per year

Michaell said:

My bad. 36 months and 15k per year
    Assuming AWD -

2017 - 54% and 1.50%. $500 lease cash.

2016 thread is here:

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• foxandhoundfoxandhound Member Posts: 27
    Hello,
    can I have numbers for SEL, Titanium
    36 months
    10k, 12k
    Los Angeles Ca

Incentives?
    Thanks again!