Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2019 BMW X3 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    tubkit3_ said:

Thank you very much. Can you tell me the figures for 36/10?

59% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• cali17cali17 Member Posts: 1
    Wondering if this is a good deal on a 2018 X3 Demo, 14% off?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,145
    cali17 said:

Wondering if this is a good deal on a 2018 X3 Demo, 14% off?

Yes, if that discount is before any applicable incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• JopaojJopaoj Member Posts: 1
    Hi - Can I get residual value, money factor, any incentives for 36/10 in bay area on 2019 X3 xdrive30i
    Jopaoj said:

Hi - Can I get residual value, money factor, any incentives for 36/10 in bay area on 2019 X3 xdrive30i

.00182 and 59%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• manualtodsgmanualtodsg Member Posts: 15
    Hello!
    Can you let me know the MF/RV for 36/10 and 36/12 for 2019 X3 M40i in 22039.
    Also, how much are the incentives e.g. loyalty and what is that peak at during the year? Any lease cash?

Thank you for your time!

Hello!
    Also, how much are the incentives e.g. loyalty and what is that peak at during the year? Any lease cash?

Thank you for your time!

36/12
    .00182 MF and 58% residual
    No lease incentives
    $1500 loyalty

Incentives vary, but not by the calendar, necessarily

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• manualtodsgmanualtodsg Member Posts: 15
    kyfdx said:
    Hello! Can you let me know the MF/RV for 36/10 and 36/12 for 2019 X3 M40i in 22039. Also, how much are the incentives e.g. loyalty and what is that peak at during the year? Any lease cash? Thank you for your time!
    36/12 .00182 MF and 58% residual No lease incentives $1500 loyalty Incentives vary, but not by the calendar, necessarily
    Thank you so much. Are the numbers/incentives the same for 02145? Thanks again!!

kyfdx said:

Hello!

Thank you for your time!

36/12
    No lease incentives
    $1500 loyalty

Incentives vary, but not by the calendar, necessarily

Thank you so much. Are the numbers/incentives the same for 02145? Thanks again!!

Yep.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• popy2000popy2000 Member Posts: 20
    edited October 2018
    Hello , I'm interested in leasing a x3 2019 with the executive package ($ 53,450 MSRP) , my zip code is 06854 , CT. I'm wondering how much I can expect off the MSRP; in your opinion for it to be consider a "good deal" ; percentage wise.
    Also , I'm wondering if going with a 2108 x3 M40 demo can potentially get me a better deal ? One of those under 10k miles .
    Last , my BMW lease is up 12/14. when do you think it's the best time to get a deal , Should I wait till 12/31?
    popy2000 said:

Hello , I'm interested in leasing a x3 2019 with the executive package ($ 53,450 MSRP) , my zip code is 06854 , CT. I'm wondering how much I can expect off the MSRP in your opinion for it to be consider a good deal ; percentage wise.
    Also , I'm wondering if going with a 2108 x3 M340 demo can potentially get me a better deal ? On eof those under 10k .
    Last , my BME lease is up 12/14. when do you think it's the best time to get a deal , Should I wait till 12/31?

Check here for pricing:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Yes, a 2018 demo could be a better deal, but not likely if it's MSRP is $10K more than the 2019.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• BnssBnss Member Posts: 56
    edited October 2018
    Hi, can I get MF and Residual for 2019 X3 sDrive30i? 15k/36 month, zip code is 75219. Any incentives? Also, is it true that tax in my area code is paid on the entire vehicle price and not just amount being leased?
  • FricfracfrankFricfracfrank Member Posts: 49
    Can you get a lease on a CPO X3 (non demo) with under 10k on the odometer. If so how would you calculate residual, depreciation, etc if the CPO price is around $51k?

Hi, can I get MF and Residual for 2019 X3 sDrive30i? 15k/36 month, zip code is 75219. Any incentives? Also, is it true that tax in my area code is paid on the entire vehicle price and not just amount being leased?

.00182 MF and 56% residual
    No lease incentives

Yes, TX taxes the full selling price of the vehicle, collected upfront.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

.00182 and 56%

Yes, Texas assesses sales tax against the entire selling price. Makes leasing very expensive.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Can you get a lease on a CPO X3 (non demo) with under 10k on the odometer. If so how would you calculate residual, depreciation, etc if the CPO price is around $51k?

I believe BMW has as CPO lease program, but we do not have the details.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

We don't have CPO lease program numbers. If it's eligible for the new car lease program, then you'll have to have the original MSRP to calculate the lease. But, if it has over 5K miles, then it's not likely it will lease well, anyway.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

*I posted this in the other X3 thread but this one may be more active to get a response. Sorry for double post.

Please evaluate the following lease for a new 2019 X3 Sdrive30i for 36 month/15k miles. I am told MSRP is under invoice price. This vehicle includes driver assistance, premium, ventilated seats, and convenience package, if that helps. I am also told upfront security deposits are longer a BMW option. I am looking to pay TTL directly to DMV since taxes in my state are calculated on total MSRP, but looks like it was included as cash down. Can I save anywhere else besides asking for base MF? Also, no major discounts, especially for it being the last day of the month. Thanks in advance!
  • batmitestarbatmitestar Member Posts: 37
    Hello. May I please have MF and RV for X3 RWD for 36 / 10k in 92618. 

Does 4WD matter for RV? 

Fianlly, any incentives? Lease cash? 
  • bostoetlbostoetl Member Posts: 11
    Hello, would you mind sharing mf, residual, and incentives for 24/10K and 36/10K lease (2019 X3 M40i) in northern virginia?

Thank you!
    edited November 2018
    2019 x3 MF for November 12 k / 36 M 06854

I found an offer with 14 % off ticket price ,,, is this too good to be true?
    edited November 2018
    What would be the one-pay lease mf, residual for 24/10 and 36/10 lease...2019 X3 M40i in Virginia?

Also, for a one pay lease, would the monthly lease cost still be = mf * (Residual + Net Cap) OR mf * (2 * Residual) since net cap = residual?
  • FogelabbyFogelabby Member Posts: 4
    2018 and 2019 X3 M40i lease residuals / MFs in oregon? 10k, 12k, incentives?

Hello. May I please have MF and RV for X3 RWD for 36 / 10k in 92618. 

Does 4WD matter for RV? 

Fianlly, any incentives? Lease cash? 

.00182 MF and 59% residual

Don't have the AWD numbers, yet. Doubtful they are any different
    No lease incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

bostoetl said:

What would be the one-pay lease mf, residual for 24/10 and 36/10 lease...2019 X3 M40i in Virginia?

Also, for a one pay lease, would the monthly lease cost still be = mf * (Residual + Net Cap) OR mf * (2 * Residual) since net cap = residual?

The NET CAP doesn't equal the residual (or change from a conventional lease)
    The benefit of the one-pay lease is a reduction in money factor. That is the only change/benefit to making the payments upfront. You are making the 36 payments upfront, not making one big payment that reduces the CAP cost.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ceeanceean Member Posts: 4
    Is it common to get the recommended 7% off MSRP before incentives for a custom build 2019 X3? (ie: not something sitting around they actually need to get rid off)

Also, what are the MF, RV and incentives for a 2019 X3 sdrive 36/10 and 36/12 in 60093/60126?

Thanks.
    ceean said:

Is it common to get the recommended 7% off MSRP before incentives for a custom build 2019 X3? (ie: not something sitting around they actually need to get rid off)

Also, what are the MF, RV and incentives for a 2019 X3 sdrive 36/10 and 36/12 in 60093/60126?

Thanks.

.00182 MF and 59%/58% residual
    No lease incentives

If you read back a few pages, the discounts on the X3 look pretty strong, often exceeding 7%.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Are 24,30 or 48 month terms available? If so what are the residuals for each? Thanks

Are 24,30 or 48 month terms available? If so what are the residuals for each? Thanks

Add 6%/3% to residual for 24/30 months

48 month term is not supported.

36 months is the sweet spot

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• vipinljvipinlj Member Posts: 8
    edited November 2018
    What will the MF/RV for a 2019 X3 xDrive30i and 2018 X3 M40i at 60914, IL be? I'm looking at 36m/10k miles. Thank you in advance for your help!
    vipinlj said:

What will the MF/RV for a 2019 X3 xDrive30i and 2018 X3 M40i at 60914, IL be? I'm looking at 36m/10k miles. Thank you in advance for your help!

.00182 and 59%
    Both trims

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

What would be the one-pay lease mf, residual for 24/10 and 36/10 lease...2019 X3 M40i in Virginia? Thank you!
    bostoetl said:

What would be the one-pay lease mf, residual for 24/10 and 36/10 lease...2019 X3 M40i in Virginia? Thank you!

.00182 and 65% / 59%

Subtract .00030 from MF for one-pay

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• D737D737 Member Posts: 9
    Hello! RV/MF on '19 M40i in 60410 12k/36? Thanks!
    D737 said:

Hello! RV/MF on '19 M40i in 60410 12k/36? Thanks!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

What site or formula does everyone use to calculate monthly payments? I use the Edmunds.com one and I'm a little unsure if I'm entering in figures right. https://www.edmunds.com/calculators/car-lease.html

What site or formula does everyone use to calculate monthly payments? I use the Edmunds.com one and I'm a little unsure if I'm entering in figures right. https://www.edmunds.com/calculators/car-lease.html

Use this link to build your own calculator; that way, you'll control all the variables.

https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/calculate-your-own-lease-payment.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

What numbers change based on location?

What numbers change based on location?

Just incentives, but there aren't any on this model, this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• thefishhunterthefishhunter Member Posts: 3
    edited November 2018
    Hi, looking for MF/residual for 2019 sDrive30i, 36 mo/10k. zip 78731. *Edit: Just saw the post above. If MF/res don't vary with zip, then I can figure it out. Thanks!

Hi, looking for MF/residual for 2019 sDrive30i, 36 mo/10k. zip 78731. *Edit: Just saw the post above. If MF/res don't vary with zip, then I can figure it out. Thanks!

No regional differences, this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited November 2018
    What I've learned from my x3 2019 lease 12k/36 ( tri-state ( CT/NY/NJ) . Search

Beware of :

* Dealers are posting prices with all possible incentives included. ( even college grad ) ask about it !
    * Some are pumping MF. If you got top tier credit your should get ( .00182) it's the best offer 58 % . it's pretty bad but that's the best. Some salesmne are telling it's better to lease a 5 series which has a higher residual : 60%.
    * A lot prices posted are only available if you are financing
    * if you are leasing a demo : make sure they give you .25 off; for every mile used.

Most importantly :
    * You can def get : 7 % off MSRP before incentives. .
    * Don't forget to get this post - rebate : https://www.bmwcca.org/vehicle_rebate
    * dealers will make your last
    * check your state tax rules for CT cars above 50 k are 7.75%/ under 50 K are 6.63 % tax. It Makes a huge difference.
    * Use a lease calculator ( Moderator any one you recommend ? )

* I don't think it's a good idea to show up to negotiate at the dealer , unless you have the #'s you want in writing. I've only gone to test drive .

* BMW will let you extend your lease , you can call BMW finnancing and extend it for one or two months even up to six months. Also, after you have a production # , they will give you to 2 months.
    * x3 is taking about 4 weeks to get deliver. So don't let them rush you using that tactic. My lease is up 12/14. and I'm planning to search until 12/31 if necessary .

Question for our amazing moderators ( thanks for the knowledge and help )
    * If I lease a demo with 3k . Will they take the used miles from the total. So, if I lease for 36k , Will I only have 33k avaibale? They got me with this on my first lease which was a demo.

* When calculating the discount off the MSRP , do you include the destination charge ( $925) ?
    popy2000 said:

What I've learned from my x3 2019 lease 12k/36 ( tri-state ( CT/NY/NJ) . Search

Beware of :

* Dealers are posting prices with all possible incentives included. ( even college grad ) ask about it !
    * Some are pumping MF. If you got top tier credit your should get ( .00182) it's the best offer 58 % . it pretty bad but thats the best. Some salesman are telling it;s better to lease a 5 series which residual it's 60%.
    * A lot prices they post are only available if you are financing
    * for used leasing make sure they give you .25 off for every mile use.

Most importantly :
    * You can get de 7 % off MSRP before incentives. .
    * Don't forget to get this post - rebate : https://www.bmwcca.org/vehicle_rebate
    * dealers will make your last payment or two.
    * check your state tax rules for CT cars above 50 k for 7.75% under 50 K are 6.63 % tax. Makes a huge difference.
    * Use a leas calculator

* I don't think it's a good idea to show up to negotaite at a dealer , unless you have the #'s you want in writing. I've only gone to test drive .

* BMW will let you extend your lease , you can call the your lease is due and extend one or two months even up to six months. Also after you have a production , they will give up to 2 months. x3 is taking about 4 weeks to get deliver. So don't let them rush you using that tactic. My lease is up 12/14. and I'm planning to search until 12/31 if necessary .

Question for our amazing moderators ( thanks for the knowledge and help )
    * If I lease a demo with 3k . Will they take the used miles from the total. So, if lease for 36k , will I only hey suppose to honor my 36 k . They got me with this on my first lease which was a demo.

No... if it has 3000 miles, and you contract for 36 mo, 12K per year, then you get 36000 miles for your use, for a total odometer mileage of 39000.

Of course, the residual will be reduced by $0.25/mile to account for the current mileage.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bmbuckley12bmbuckley12 Member Posts: 18
    May I please get the MF/RV/Incentives and other pertinent data on 2019 BMW X3 xDrive 30i in 60048? 36/12. Thank you. 

May I please get the MF/RV/Incentives and other pertinent data on 2019 BMW X3 xDrive 30i in 60048? 36/12. Thank you. 

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bmbuckley12bmbuckley12 Member Posts: 18
    Any incentives? 

Any incentives? 

No

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited November 2018
    When I get best MSRP from a dealer and then ask for a lease quote is it normal for them to raise that price and tell me it's two different prices depending on financing or leasing?

When I get best MSRP from a dealer and then ask for a lease quote is it normal for them to raise that price and tell me it's two different prices depending on financing or leasing?

Yes, there are different incentives for lease vs. purchase.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thank you. I can understand that. I just wasn't aware that the "best price" could change, depending on what my next step would be.