2019 BMW X3 Lease Deals and Prices

1235753

Comments

  • bada_bingbada_bing Member Posts: 74
    bada_bing said:
    Looking for incentives, MF and residual for a 2019 X3 Sdrive30i for 3 yr/12K per year. Please indicate if any lease incentives apply to a non-current BMW owner/lesse. I don’t qualify for owner loyalty type of incentives. 
    I should have mentioned the zip code: 90815 (LA area/Long Neach). 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,589
    bada_bing said:


    bada_bing said:

    Looking for incentives, MF and residual for a 2019 X3 Sdrive30i for 3 yr/12K per year. Please indicate if any lease incentives apply to a non-current BMW owner/lesse. I don’t qualify for owner loyalty type of incentives. 

    I should have mentioned the zip code: 90815 (LA area/Long Neach). 

    .00166 and 58%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wco81wco81 Member Posts: 587
    95129 zip code, quoting a .00206 MF and 59% residual for a sDrive30i, MSRP $45,495 and "adjusted cap cost" of $43,622.

    $1491 drive off, no down and 668 a month including tax.

    Wanted to know which company I worked for, whether I had a BMW or was a recent college grad. So none of those apply and it's not much of a discount?

    Or is the MF marked up because I'm not in those categories?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,589
    wco81 said:

    95129 zip code, quoting a .00206 MF and 59% residual for a sDrive30i, MSRP $45,495 and "adjusted cap cost" of $43,622.

    $1491 drive off, no down and 668 a month including tax.

    Wanted to know which company I worked for, whether I had a BMW or was a recent college grad. So none of those apply and it's not much of a discount?

    Or is the MF marked up because I'm not in those categories?

    .00166 is the base MF, this month.

    What ZIP code?

    I'd find out what is part of the adjusted cap cost - might be some taxes and fees you aren't paying for up front.

    For the selling price, you want to target 7% off MSRP

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Munich5Munich5 SF Bay AreaMember Posts: 6
    edited September 2018
    Hello, can you please post Residual, MF and any incentives available in Sep for 36/10? M40i. 
    Any loyalty incentives? zip 94111
    Thanks!
  • georgiagirl13georgiagirl13 Member Posts: 24
    Hi, can you please post the MF, Residual and any incentives available in September for 36/15k miles for zip 30189.

    Thanks!
  • wco81wco81 Member Posts: 587
    Michaell said:

    wco81 said:

    95129 zip code, quoting a .00206 MF and 59% residual for a sDrive30i, MSRP $45,495 and "adjusted cap cost" of $43,622.

    $1491 drive off, no down and 668 a month including tax.

    Wanted to know which company I worked for, whether I had a BMW or was a recent college grad. So none of those apply and it's not much of a discount?

    Or is the MF marked up because I'm not in those categories?

    .00166 is the base MF, this month.

    What ZIP code?

    I'd find out what is part of the adjusted cap cost - might be some taxes and fees you aren't paying for up front.

    For the selling price, you want to target 7% off MSRP
    They have a "Initial Cap Cost" of 42,697, which is about 6.6% off MSRP but then appear to add the $925 Acquisition Cost to get that 43,622 Adjusted Cap Cost?

    So they seem to take back 1/3 of the discount back by adding that in?

    Is that a common practice?
  • MeeksMeeks NJMember Posts: 1
    Can someone take a look at the quote below? I feel like I'm still overpaying...? And/or should be able to get more discounts.

    2019 BMW X3 M40i
    MSRP $67,620
    Sell price $60,830 (not sure how they got to this number)
    Doc fee $499
    DMV fee $304.50
    Sales tax 6.25%
    Total price $?
    OL Code $1,000
    Loyalty credit $1,500
    MF - .00166
    Residual 59%
    36 mo/10k
    Due at signing - $4,000 ($1,000 deposit + $3,000 when vehicle is picked up)
    Monthly payment is $750.00

    or another way to look at it...

    2019 BMW X3 M40i - 36mo/10K
    MSRP: $67620
    Down: $0
    Rebate: $1500
    OL Code: $1000
    MF: 0.00166
    Residual: 59%

    Itemization of Cash due at delivery:
    DMV: $304.50
    Cap cost reduction: $2739.65
    1st Mo Pmt: 750
    Doc fee: $499
    Tire Tax: $6
    Acq Fee/NJ Lux/Sup Tax: $275.85
    Bank/Acq Fee: $925
    Total: $4000 ($5500 - $1500 loyalty)

    Total Monthly: $750


    Let me know if I'm missing anything! Appreciate your help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,589
    Munich5 said:

    Hello, can you please post Residual, MF and any incentives available in Sep for 36/10? M40i. 
    Any loyalty incentives? zip 94111
    Thanks!

    .00166 and 59%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,589

    Hi, can you please post the MF, Residual and any incentives available in September for 36/15k miles for zip 30189.

    Thanks!

    .00166 and 56%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,589
    wco81 said:

    Michaell said:

    wco81 said:

    95129 zip code, quoting a .00206 MF and 59% residual for a sDrive30i, MSRP $45,495 and "adjusted cap cost" of $43,622.

    $1491 drive off, no down and 668 a month including tax.

    Wanted to know which company I worked for, whether I had a BMW or was a recent college grad. So none of those apply and it's not much of a discount?

    Or is the MF marked up because I'm not in those categories?

    .00166 is the base MF, this month.

    What ZIP code?

    I'd find out what is part of the adjusted cap cost - might be some taxes and fees you aren't paying for up front.

    For the selling price, you want to target 7% off MSRP
    They have a "Initial Cap Cost" of 42,697, which is about 6.6% off MSRP but then appear to add the $925 Acquisition Cost to get that 43,622 Adjusted Cap Cost?

    So they seem to take back 1/3 of the discount back by adding that in?

    Is that a common practice?
    We recommend you roll the acquisition fee into the lease payment.

    It's mandated by BMWFS - no way around it.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,589
    Meeks said:

    Can someone take a look at the quote below? I feel like I'm still overpaying...? And/or should be able to get more discounts.

    2019 BMW X3 M40i
    MSRP $67,620
    Sell price $60,830 (not sure how they got to this number)
    Doc fee $499
    DMV fee $304.50
    Sales tax 6.25%
    Total price $?
    OL Code $1,000
    Loyalty credit $1,500
    MF - .00166
    Residual 59%
    36 mo/10k
    Due at signing - $4,000 ($1,000 deposit + $3,000 when vehicle is picked up)
    Monthly payment is $750.00

    or another way to look at it...

    2019 BMW X3 M40i - 36mo/10K
    MSRP: $67620
    Down: $0
    Rebate: $1500
    OL Code: $1000
    MF: 0.00166
    Residual: 59%

    Itemization of Cash due at delivery:
    DMV: $304.50
    Cap cost reduction: $2739.65
    1st Mo Pmt: 750
    Doc fee: $499
    Tire Tax: $6
    Acq Fee/NJ Lux/Sup Tax: $275.85
    Bank/Acq Fee: $925
    Total: $4000 ($5500 - $1500 loyalty)

    Total Monthly: $750


    Let me know if I'm missing anything! Appreciate your help!

    I wouldn't put $4000 into a lease, up front.

    Pay only the first payment and the DMV costs - add all other taxes and fees into the CAP cost.

    The lease program on the X3 is just adequate, at best. You are getting a nice discount from sticker.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • wco81wco81 Member Posts: 587
    Michaell said:

    wco81 said:

    Michaell said:

    wco81 said:

    95129 zip code, quoting a .00206 MF and 59% residual for a sDrive30i, MSRP $45,495 and "adjusted cap cost" of $43,622.

    $1491 drive off, no down and 668 a month including tax.

    Wanted to know which company I worked for, whether I had a BMW or was a recent college grad. So none of those apply and it's not much of a discount?

    Or is the MF marked up because I'm not in those categories?

    .00166 is the base MF, this month.

    What ZIP code?

    I'd find out what is part of the adjusted cap cost - might be some taxes and fees you aren't paying for up front.

    For the selling price, you want to target 7% off MSRP
    They have a "Initial Cap Cost" of 42,697, which is about 6.6% off MSRP but then appear to add the $925 Acquisition Cost to get that 43,622 Adjusted Cap Cost?

    So they seem to take back 1/3 of the discount back by adding that in?

    Is that a common practice?
    We recommend you roll the acquisition fee into the lease payment.

    It's mandated by BMWFS - no way around it.
    OK good to know. I thought it was questionable that they give you this discount but then add it back.

    For all I know, he did amortize and roll it into the lease payment already.
  • zuhaibzuhaib San FranciscoMember Posts: 2
    Is BMW still running incentives for existing BMW lease owners? And this applies to both purchases and leases, correct?

    You recommend people target 7% off the purchase price, I ordered a BMW X3 2019 two months ago and it's coming soon at that time the cash price is 48643 with 3k in rebates (loyalty + BMW financing + Something I forget now). Or you are saying 7% of MSRP before rebates/incentives.

    I am still debating if lease vs buy (at the time i file the paperwork for BMW financial to do 90 day lock on the 2.25% APR since I was not sure if it would carry over but was told I could switch to lease if I want), was looking at either no down lease vs 10k down and finance the car. Seems leasing the X3 is still meh at best.

    Info: CA, zip 94112
  • sdhere1234sdhere1234 Member Posts: 7
    Hello, can I please get the #s for 12k/36 months in 07470 for

    xDrive30i
    +
    m40i

    Also currently own a BMW in the household.

    Thank you.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,990

    Hello, can I please get the #s for 12k/36 months in 07470 for

    xDrive30i
    +
    m40i

    Also currently own a BMW in the household.

    Thank you.

    .00166 MF and 58% residual.
    Either model
    $1500 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • wco81wco81 Member Posts: 587
    Is it a good idea to sign up for lease protection, tire wear and “ excessive” wear and tear, paint chips, windshield damage, scratches, wheel damage?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,990
    wco81 said:

    Is it a good idea to sign up for lease protection, tire wear and “ excessive” wear and tear, paint chips, windshield damage, scratches, wheel damage?

    It's a good idea, if you are selling those coverages... ;)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • wco81wco81 Member Posts: 587
    Oh well I bit. I did replace tires on my other car around 30k and if those run flats are as pricey as they say, I guess I've paid for them.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,990
    wco81 said:

    Oh well I bit. I did replace tires on my other car around 30k and if those run flats are as pricey as they say, I guess I've paid for them.

    Water under the bridge..

    I will say... you don't get to choose when they get replaced, though. They have to meet their definition.

    It's handy to avoid lease-end charges, but hard to collect on, if you just feel you need new tires.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Munich5Munich5 SF Bay AreaMember Posts: 6
    edited September 2018
    Anyone getting 10% + off on 2019’s?
    What is the actual dealer margin including trunk money, hold back etc on these cars? Invoice is 93% from what I understand. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,589
    Munich5 said:

    Anyone getting 10% + off on 2019’s?
    What is the actual dealer margin including trunk money, hold back etc on these cars? Invoice is 93% from what I understand. 

    We have always recommended 7% off MSRP, before any available incentives.

    If you can get more, great!

    But, I suspect the real deals are on the leftover 2018's.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • georgiagirl13georgiagirl13 Member Posts: 24
    So far I've had 2 dealerships in Atlanta, Ga quote me a .00206 MF saying that it's the standard MF for 700+ credit right now and not .00166 as you and I discussed last week. Are they trying to get over? Is there anything I can do to encourage them to lower it?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,990

    So far I've had 2 dealerships in Atlanta, Ga quote me a .00206 MF saying that it's the standard MF for 700+ credit right now and not .00166 as you and I discussed last week. Are they trying to get over? Is there anything I can do to encourage them to lower it?

    Dealers are permitted by BMWFS to markup the rate by .00040, for extra profit.

    Tell them you will only sign a lease with the base money factor (aka buy rate).

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mfcdcmfcdc MDMember Posts: 5
    HI - im looking for the MF and residual for a 36 mo lease for the BMW X3 in Maryland 20817. thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,589
    mfcdc said:

    HI - im looking for the MF and residual for a 36 mo lease for the BMW X3 in Maryland 20817. thanks!

    36/15
    .00166 and 56%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mfcdcmfcdc MDMember Posts: 5
    Michaell said:

    mfcdc said:

    HI - im looking for the MF and residual for a 36 mo lease for the BMW X3 in Maryland 20817. thanks!

    36/15
    .00166 and 56%
    so sorry - I need 36 months 10k per year...is it the same?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,589
    mfcdc said:



    Michaell said:

    mfcdc said:

    HI - im looking for the MF and residual for a 36 mo lease for the BMW X3 in Maryland 20817. thanks!

    36/15
    .00166 and 56%
    so sorry - I need 36 months 10k per year...is it the same?
    59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mikethedrivermikethedriver Los AngelesMember Posts: 3
    Hi,

    I live in Los Angeles, zip code 90035.
    The dealer offered me $600 a month with $600 down payment for a $52500 BMW X3 2019. Any thoughts on whether this is a good deal or not?

    Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,589

    Hi,

    I live in Los Angeles, zip code 90035.
    The dealer offered me $600 a month with $600 down payment for a $52500 BMW X3 2019. Any thoughts on whether this is a good deal or not?

    Thanks in advance.

    Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost, with so little down?
    Lease term and miles per year?

    Until we get the full picture, it's hard to give you any feedback on the strength of the offer

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mikethedrivermikethedriver Los AngelesMember Posts: 3
    edited September 2018
    Michaell said:

    Hi,

    I live in Los Angeles, zip code 90035.
    The dealer offered me $600 a month with $600 down payment for a $52500 BMW X3 2019. Any thoughts on whether this is a good deal or not?

    Thanks in advance.

    Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost, with so little down?
    Lease term and miles per year?

    Until we get the full picture, it's hard to give you any feedback on the strength of the offer
    its a 10,000 mile, 36 month lease
    the adjusted cap cost is 46,050.76
    the total gross cap cost is 46,873.60
    the total agreed upon value of car (which I assume is the selling price) is 45,868.60
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,990

    Michaell said:

    Hi,

    I live in Los Angeles, zip code 90035.
    The dealer offered me $600 a month with $600 down payment for a $52500 BMW X3 2019. Any thoughts on whether this is a good deal or not?

    Thanks in advance.

    Selling price?
    Adjusted CAP cost, with so little down?
    Lease term and miles per year?

    Until we get the full picture, it's hard to give you any feedback on the strength of the offer
    its a 10,000 mile, 36 month lease
    the adjusted cap cost is 46,050.76
    the total gross cap cost is 46,873.60
    the total agreed upon value of car (which I assume is the selling price) is 45,868.60
    .00166 MF and 59% residual

    Payment looks about right.
    If $600 is the full amount due at signing, that's a pretty good deal.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jreed123jreed123 TexasMember Posts: 16
    Hello! I'm super new to all of this and trying to navigate a new lease. I am in Texas (75206 area) and would like to know the residual value and money factor for a 2019 BMW X3 SDrive 30i .

    Looking at a 36 month lease at 15K miles.

    THANKS! :)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,589
    jreed123 said:

    Hello! I'm super new to all of this and trying to navigate a new lease. I am in Texas (75206 area) and would like to know the residual value and money factor for a 2019 BMW X3 SDrive 30i .

    Looking at a 36 month lease at 15K miles.

    THANKS! :)

    .00166 and 56%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jobs5000jobs5000 Member Posts: 4
    Hello,

    What is the current MF and residual on a 2019 x3 m40i in 45208 zip? On a 36mo/10k lease

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,990
    jobs5000 said:

    Hello,

    What is the current MF and residual on a 2019 x3 m40i in 45208 zip? On a 36mo/10k lease

    Thanks

    .00166 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jobs5000jobs5000 Member Posts: 4
    kyfdx said:

    jobs5000 said:

    Hello,

    What is the current MF and residual on a 2019 x3 m40i in 45208 zip? On a 36mo/10k lease

    Thanks

    .00166 MF and 59% residual
    Thanks, very helpful. Same for the lower end 30i?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,990
    jobs5000 said:

    kyfdx said:

    jobs5000 said:

    Hello,

    What is the current MF and residual on a 2019 x3 m40i in 45208 zip? On a 36mo/10k lease

    Thanks

    .00166 MF and 59% residual
    Thanks, very helpful. Same for the lower end 30i?

    Yes

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SinestroSinestro BostonMember Posts: 33
    edited September 2018
    RV, MF, and incentives for 36/15 in 02139 please.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,589
    Sinestro said:

    RV, MF, and incentives for 36/15 in 02139 please.

    .00166 and 56%
    No incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cdeed50cdeed50 Member Posts: 31
    Hi - Can I get residual value, money factor, any incentives for 36/15 in Maryland on 2019 X3 xdrive30i
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,589
    cdeed50 said:

    Hi - Can I get residual value, money factor, any incentives for 36/15 in Maryland on 2019 X3 xdrive30i

    .00166 and 56%
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • txkor24txkor24 Member Posts: 9
    Can I get residual Value-Money Factor for 36/15 in Texas on 2019 X3 Xdrive30i
  • txkor24txkor24 Member Posts: 9
    txkor24 said:

    Can I get residual Value-Money Factor for 36/15 in Texas on 2019 X3 Xdrive30i

    Also let me know if I'm getting good Lease deal :

    MSRP $55544
    Sales Price $50399($5145 Discount)
    MF .00196
    Doc Fee $150
    Acq. Fee $925

    36/15K
    $0 Down
    Taxed Incentive $1000
    Residual Value 56%
    License Reg. $118
    Sale Tax 6.25

    Monthly Payment $693
    Drive Off $4,111
    - 1st month payment $693
    - Registration and Doc fee $268
    - Total Tax $3150

    Disposition Fee $350


    Total Lease Cost $28615

    I think monthly payment could be lower it to below $650 if any adjustment above can be change. let me know what can happen :)
  • brickster110brickster110 MichiganMember Posts: 2
    In Michigan, what is the MF and Residual for a 2018 or 2019 X3 M40i for 36months, 12k/year? Any lease incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,589
    txkor24 said:

    txkor24 said:

    Can I get residual Value-Money Factor for 36/15 in Texas on 2019 X3 Xdrive30i

    Also let me know if I'm getting good Lease deal :

    MSRP $55544
    Sales Price $50399($5145 Discount)
    MF .00196
    Doc Fee $150
    Acq. Fee $925

    36/15K
    $0 Down
    Taxed Incentive $1000
    Residual Value 56%
    License Reg. $118
    Sale Tax 6.25

    Monthly Payment $693
    Drive Off $4,111
    - 1st month payment $693
    - Registration and Doc fee $268
    - Total Tax $3150

    Disposition Fee $350


    Total Lease Cost $28615

    I think monthly payment could be lower it to below $650 if any adjustment above can be change. let me know what can happen :)
    .00166 and 56%

    MF is marked up on your quote, which is adding about $25/mo to the payment.

    9% off MSRP is a strong discount, for BMW, but it can't hurt to ask for more.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,589

    In Michigan, what is the MF and Residual for a 2018 or 2019 X3 M40i for 36months, 12k/year? Any lease incentives?

    .00166 and 58%
    Both 2018 and 2019
    No lease incentives

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • thenewrenewthenewrenew Member Posts: 14
    Hello, Can I please have numbers for 2019 X3 xDrive 30i for zip 11201? 24/10 & 36/10. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,990

    Hello, Can I please have numbers for 2019 X3 xDrive 30i for zip 11201? 24/10 & 36/10. Thank you!

    .00166 MF
    65%/59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SujiChaoSujiChao WashingtonMember Posts: 12
    2019 X3 xDrive 30i in Seattle area? 36/10.
Sign In or Register to comment.