Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently switched from a luxury sedan to a luxury SUV?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 7/25 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Ford F-150 Lease Deals and Prices

1356723

Comments

  • gobluejdF150gobluejdF150 IndianaPosts: 12
    Could I could I get lease APR and Residuals for 2019 4x4 Lariat CrewCab, 36 months for 15k and 16.5k. Zip code 46383. Also any incentives. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 114,074

    Hi, may I please have MF, residuals, and incentives for a 2019 F150, Lariat, Super Crew, 4x4, 5.5' bed. 36 mos, 10,500 miles and 24 mos/10,500 miles for zip 15668 and 44240. Thanks.

    Both zip codes are for dealers. Two vehicles on two dealer lots in two states. Thanks.

    .30% and 67%
    1.60% and 62%
    $250 lease cash

    Both ZIP codes

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 114,074

    Could I could I get lease APR and Residuals for 2019 4x4 Lariat CrewCab, 36 months for 15k and 16.5k. Zip code 46383. Also any incentives. 

    36/16.5
    1.60% and 58%
    $250 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MF and RV for:
    2019 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew FX4 5.0L
    36mo/12k miles
    Zip - 68022

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 114,074

    MF and RV for:
    2019 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew FX4 5.0L
    36mo/12k miles
    Zip - 68022

    Thanks!

    XL or XLT?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Do you have lease information for 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor 4x4 36/12 in 46060?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,989

    Do you have lease information for 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor 4x4 36/12 in 46060?

    There are no lease programs for the Raptor.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Michaell said:
    MF and RV for: 2019 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew FX4 5.0L 36mo/12k miles Zip - 68022 Thanks!
    XL or XLT?
    Lariat 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 114,074


    Michaell said:

    MF and RV for:
    2019 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew FX4 5.0L
    36mo/12k miles
    Zip - 68022

    Thanks!

    XL or XLT?

    Lariat 

    Sorry, didn't see Lariat the first time I read your post.

    I didn't think the FX4 package was available on the Lariat trim level.

    I'll assume 4x4...

    2.33% and 61%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • scoperocscoperoc MarylandPosts: 6
    Could I please get mf, rv and incentives in zip 21601

    2018 F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4X4 w/ 3.5 

    36/15 please.

    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 114,074
    scoperoc said:

    Could I please get mf, rv and incentives in zip 21601

    2018 F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4X4 w/ 3.5 

    36/15 please.

    Thank you.

    The 2018 F-150 lease thread can be found here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46636/ford/f-150/2018-ford-f-150-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • scoperocscoperoc MarylandPosts: 6
    Michaell said:

    scoperoc said:

    Could I please get mf, rv and incentives in zip 21601

    2018 F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4X4 w/ 3.5 

    36/15 please.

    Thank you.

    The 2018 F-150 lease thread can be found here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46636/ford/f-150/2018-ford-f-150-lease-deals-and-prices#latest
    Yeah, I meant 2019 not 2018, sorry.

    So, could I please get mf, rv and incentives in zip 21601

    2019 F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4X4 w/ 3.5
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,989
    scoperoc said:

    Michaell said:

    scoperoc said:

    Could I please get mf, rv and incentives in zip 21601

    2018 F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4X4 w/ 3.5 

    36/15 please.

    Thank you.

    The 2018 F-150 lease thread can be found here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46636/ford/f-150/2018-ford-f-150-lease-deals-and-prices#latest
    Yeah, I meant 2019 not 2018, sorry.

    So, could I please get mf, rv and incentives in zip 21601

    2019 F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4X4 w/ 3.5
    1.60% APR
    57% residual
    $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • CarAddict73CarAddict73 Fort Mill, SCPosts: 9
    Hello, I'm considering a 2019 F150 Lariat SuperCrew 4X2 with the diesel engine. What is the residual and MF for 36/15? My ZIP code is 29715. Does the X-plan help at all? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 114,074

    Hello, I'm considering a 2019 F150 Lariat SuperCrew 4X2 with the diesel engine. What is the residual and MF for 36/15? My ZIP code is 29715. Does the X-plan help at all? Thanks.

    I don not have the MF/APR for the diesel engine, but the residual is 58%.

    Could be the standard APR is in play - don't know the exact number, but likely in the neighborhood of 5-6%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ENiver23ENiver23 Posts: 3
    Can you please provided the lease APR and Residuals for 2019 4x4 Lariat CrewCab, 36 months for 10.5k/yr. Zip code 68135. Also any incentives.
  • jm0nhanjm0nhan Posts: 14
    Can you please provide January MF/APR/Incentives for Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 36/10 in 10312
  • gobluejdF150gobluejdF150 IndianaPosts: 12
    edited January 3
    Have Rates changed for 2019? Looking for Lariat 4x4 Crew Cab, 16.5k per year (also 15k). They were 1.6 and 58% with $250 lease cash. (46383)
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,989
    ENiver23 said:

    Can you please provided the lease APR and Residuals for 2019 4x4 Lariat CrewCab, 36 months for 10.5k/yr. Zip code 68135. Also any incentives.

    2.58% APR
    62% residual

    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,989
    jm0nhan said:

    Can you please provide January MF/APR/Incentives for Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 36/10 in 10312

    1.60% APR
    62% residual
    $500 dealer cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,989

    Have Rates changed for 2019? Looking for Lariat 4x4 Crew Cab, 16.5k per year (also 15k). They were 1.6 and 58% with $250 lease cash. (46383)

    1.60% APR
    59%/58% residual for 15K/16.5K
    No lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • morgan1474morgan1474 Posts: 10

    kyfdx said:

    Just ordered my 2019 Limited last night. Any numbers yet for it? 24 Months, 10,500 miles, 18944 Zip, 4x4, Supercrew

    0.30% APR
    67% residual
    $250 lease cash
    My truck is due in week of Dec 17. Are these numbers still true for a 2019 4x4 Limited for zip code 18944?
    Truck was delayed in shipping and now due in next week. What are the numbers for 2019 Limited, 24 Months, 10,500 miles, 18944 Zip, 4x4, Supercrew, any lease cash or lease loyality rebates on it?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 114,074

    kyfdx said:

    Just ordered my 2019 Limited last night. Any numbers yet for it? 24 Months, 10,500 miles, 18944 Zip, 4x4, Supercrew

    0.30% APR
    67% residual
    $250 lease cash
    My truck is due in week of Dec 17. Are these numbers still true for a 2019 4x4 Limited for zip code 18944?
    Truck was delayed in shipping and now due in next week. What are the numbers for 2019 Limited, 24 Months, 10,500 miles, 18944 Zip, 4x4, Supercrew, any lease cash or lease loyality rebates on it?
    .30% and 67%
    No lease incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • logic_3logic_3 Posts: 37
    Hello from Michigan in 48911. Looking at a 2019 Platinum Super Crew 4x4 with the 5.0 engine. What is the current residual value and money factor for a 36/10 and 39/10. Also, are there any lease incentives for Jan.? Thank you for the help.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 114,074
    logic_3 said:

    Hello from Michigan in 48911. Looking at a 2019 Platinum Super Crew 4x4 with the 5.0 engine. What is the current residual value and money factor for a 36/10 and 39/10. Also, are there any lease incentives for Jan.? Thank you for the help.

    1.60% and 62%
    1.85% and 61%
    $1000 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • morgan1474morgan1474 Posts: 10
    Michaell said:

    kyfdx said:

    Just ordered my 2019 Limited last night. Any numbers yet for it? 24 Months, 10,500 miles, 18944 Zip, 4x4, Supercrew

    0.30% APR
    67% residual
    $250 lease cash
    My truck is due in week of Dec 17. Are these numbers still true for a 2019 4x4 Limited for zip code 18944?
    Truck was delayed in shipping and now due in next week. What are the numbers for 2019 Limited, 24 Months, 10,500 miles, 18944 Zip, 4x4, Supercrew, any lease cash or lease loyality rebates on it?
    .30% and 67%
    No lease incentives
    Any lease renewal maybe? I thought I saw $500 lease renewal somewhere. I am coming from a leased 2017 F150 Limited.

    I may let it sit at dealer till Feb when auto show and President's day cash shows up...
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 114,074

    Michaell said:

    kyfdx said:

    Just ordered my 2019 Limited last night. Any numbers yet for it? 24 Months, 10,500 miles, 18944 Zip, 4x4, Supercrew

    0.30% APR
    67% residual
    $250 lease cash
    My truck is due in week of Dec 17. Are these numbers still true for a 2019 4x4 Limited for zip code 18944?
    Truck was delayed in shipping and now due in next week. What are the numbers for 2019 Limited, 24 Months, 10,500 miles, 18944 Zip, 4x4, Supercrew, any lease cash or lease loyality rebates on it?
    .30% and 67%
    No lease incentives
    Any lease renewal maybe? I thought I saw $500 lease renewal somewhere. I am coming from a leased 2017 F150 Limited.

    I may let it sit at dealer till Feb when auto show and President's day cash shows up...
    No information on loyalty incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 13_f15013_f150 Posts: 90
    Good morning,
    2019 F150 Lariat 4x4 supercrew
    24/12
    36/12
    South Florida 33461.
    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 122,989
    13_f150 said:

    Good morning,
    2019 F150 Lariat 4x4 supercrew
    24/12
    36/12
    South Florida 33461.
    Thanks

    24/12
    2.95% APR
    66% residual

    36/12
    4.58% APR
    61% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • AEberhardAEberhard FloridaPosts: 6
    Can I get MF/APR and residual percentage for a 2019 F-150 Limited for 36 mo and 18k miles per year in 32792 zip code? I've gotten myself in a time crunch, so any information is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance for the community feedback!
Sign In or Register to comment.