Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Nissan Leaf Lease Deals and Prices

12346»

Comments

• mstaggemstagge Member Posts: 93
    Any lease support on a 36/12 for an S/SV/SL in 85286? MF, RV, and incentives please.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    mstagge said:

Any lease support on a 36/12 for an S/SV/SL in 85286? MF, RV, and incentives please.

Not showing any lease support for the 2018 models.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• mstaggemstagge Member Posts: 93
    kyfdx said:

mstagge said:

Not showing any lease support for the 2018 models.
    Shoot! I was thinking one could be had for under $200 a month with some of the dealer discounts in my area on these. Thanks for checking.
  • munchkmunchk Member Posts: 4
    Hi, What is the MF, RV and Lease rebates (if any) for 2019 Nissan Leaf S, 36/10K, Zip 95118
    munchk said:

Hi, What is the MF, RV and Lease rebates (if any) for 2019 Nissan Leaf S, 36/10K, Zip 95118

.00267 MF and 34% residual
    $10,650 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• hillestadkhillestadk Member Posts: 84
    Hi there. I’m working with a dealer that has one 2018 LEAF left on the lot (SV). They are trying to push a lease on me hard, which I’m ok with if i can educate myself on the current residual and MF. But from reading here are the ‘18s no longer being leased? If so I’m looking in 34986 preferable term would be 36/12. Thanks in advance.

Hi there. I’m working with a dealer that has one 2018 LEAF left on the lot (SV). They are trying to push a lease on me hard, which I’m ok with if i can educate myself on the current residual and MF. But from reading here are the ‘18s no longer being leased? If so I’m looking in 34986 preferable term would be 36/12. Thanks in advance.

We don't have any lease info on 2018 models.

But, if the dealer says they can lease it, I'd certainly listen to the details.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator