2019 Hyundai Kona Lease Deals and Prices

145791013

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576
    padoggirl said:

    Zip code 18519

    Money Factor, Residual, and Lease cash for 2019 Kona Ultimate AWD, 36 months, 15k/yr. Thank you

    .00173 and 57%
    $2750 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • KentoxicKentoxic Member Posts: 18
    Hi. Zip code 29401. Looking for MF, residual and lease cash for 2019 Kona Limited FWD 36m, 12k/yr and 15k/yr. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,870
    Kentoxic said:

    Hi. Zip code 29401. Looking for MF, residual and lease cash for 2019 Kona Limited FWD 36m, 12k/yr and 15k/yr. 

    36/15
    .00175 MF and 57% residual
    $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • grsgrs Member Posts: 1
    Hi.  Zip code 45245.  I’m interested in MF, residual and any lease cash for 2019 Kona limited or ultimate AWD.  36m, 12k or 15k miles/yr.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576
    grs said:

    Hi.  Zip code 45245.  I’m interested in MF, residual and any lease cash for 2019 Kona limited or ultimate AWD.  36m, 12k or 15k miles/yr.

    36/15
    LTD - .00187 and 58%; $2750 lease cash
    ULT - .00173 and 57%; $2750 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • p1ratep1rate Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2019
    Hello, could you tell the numbers for Ultimate fwd 36/10 and awd 36/10? And any incentives for 94566?

    Dealer proposes 1100 down + 277 before tax or 2000 down + 252 before tax for Ultimate 36/10 fwd. Are those good numbers?

    Residual is 59% according to them. Is the actual dollar amount calculated out of full MSRP before any discounts?

    Also is it better to buy now or wait the beginning of the next month?

    Thank you in advance.


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576
    p1rate said:

    Hello, could you tell the numbers for Ultimate fwd 36/10 and awd 36/10? And any incentives for 94566?

    Dealer proposes 1100 down + 277 before tax or 2000 down + 252 before tax for Ultimate 36/10 fwd. Are those good numbers?

    Residual is 59% according to them. Is the actual dollar amount calculated out of full MSRP before any discounts?

    Also is it better to buy now or wait the beginning of the next month?

    Thank you in advance.


    FWD - .00179 and 59%
    AWD - .00173 and 60%
    $2750 lease cash

    I'd go with the $1000 up front option, myself.

    What is the MSRP and selling price?

    Residual is based on full MSRP.

    No predictions as to what may change, next month. Do you need a car, now?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • p1ratep1rate Member Posts: 5
    edited May 2019
    I see. Thanks a lot.

    I need to check MSRP and selling price.

    I have time, there is no rush with buying right now. Why?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576
    p1rate said:

    I see. Thanks a lot.

    I need to check MSRP and selling price.

    I have time, there is no rush with buying right now. Why?

    Just curious - can't tell you if the numbers will be better or worse, next month.

    But, why spend the money if you don't have to? :wink:

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • p1ratep1rate Member Posts: 5
    That’s fair :)
  • rfla80rfla80 Member Posts: 3
    Hi,

    MF, residual and lease cash for a 2019 Kona Electric, please. 36 mo, 15k/yr, zip 92130.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576
    rfla80 said:

    Hi,

    MF, residual and lease cash for a 2019 Kona Electric, please. 36 mo, 15k/yr, zip 92130.

    Thanks!

    What trim level?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • saltypoesaltypoe Member Posts: 1
    2019 Pulse Red Kona SEL AWD, 36 Months, 12k a year, zip code 02852?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576
    saltypoe said:

    2019 Pulse Red Kona SEL AWD, 36 Months, 12k a year, zip code 02852?

    .00217 and 57%
    $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • WPBcarguyWPBcarguy Member Posts: 14
    Can I have MF Residual and lease cash for
    2019 kona ultimate FWD 36/10
    in 33449
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576
    WPBcarguy said:

    Can I have MF Residual and lease cash for
    2019 kona ultimate FWD 36/10
    in 33449

    How many cars are you shopping for? I don't normally see folks cross shopping an Infiniti Q50 with the Kona. :wink:

    .00186 and 59%
    $2750 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JDIacobboJDIacobbo Member Posts: 2
    Hello,

    I'm looking for the residual, mf, and incentives for the following in 02852:

    EV SEL 36/10k
    EV Limited 36/10k
    EV Ultimate 36/10k

    Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576
    JDIacobbo said:

    Hello,

    I'm looking for the residual, mf, and incentives for the following in 02852:

    EV SEL 36/10k
    EV Limited 36/10k
    EV Ultimate 36/10k

    Thanks!

    SEL - .00217 and 48%
    LTD - .00211 and 47%
    ULT - .00185 and 47%
    $7500 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nyscoundrelnyscoundrel Member Posts: 3
    Hi can i have the mf/res any incentives for Kona limited Fwd 36/10 in 11374. Thank you 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,870

    Hi can i have the mf/res any incentives for Kona limited Fwd 36/10 in 11374. Thank you 

    .00183 MF and 60% residual
    $2500 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • exhiler8tingexhiler8ting 18976Member Posts: 3
    Could I have MF, residual and incentives for Kona Limited AWD 2019, zip code 19090? Also the dealer is giving me the option of putting $2000 out of pocket and rolling all fees and taxes into monthly payment. Is it better to put $0 down and pay the taxes/fees upfront? Thank you for the info!!!
  • exhiler8tingexhiler8ting 18976Member Posts: 3
    oops - 36/12
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,870

    Could I have MF, residual and incentives for Kona Limited AWD 2019, zip code 19090? Also the dealer is giving me the option of putting $2000 out of pocket and rolling all fees and taxes into monthly payment. Is it better to put $0 down and pay the taxes/fees upfront? Thank you for the info!!!

    oops - 36/12

    .00194 MF and 60% residual
    $2750 lease cash

    The wording of your options is somewhat contradictory.
    First, you can't pay all of your taxes upfront in PA, as PA collects tax on the monthly payment, monthly.

    Anything non-taxable that you roll into your payment, then becomes subject to tax.

    Due at signing should be:
    First payment
    DMV fees
    Upfront tax on the rebate
    (about $1000 total upfront)

    In the payment:
    Selling price
    Acquisition fee

    Don't let the dealer give you "round" numbers upfront, where they can hide crap charges. Know exactly what you are paying for.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tornadogtornadog Member Posts: 88
    edited June 2019
    Can I get residual and mf on the Kona SE and SEL for 36/10k in zip code 70810
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,870
    tornadog said:

    Can I get residual and mf on the Kona SE and SEL for 36/10k in zip code 70810

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tornadogtornadog Member Posts: 88
    kyfdx said:
    Can I get residual and mf on the Kona SE and SEL for 36/10k in zip code 70810
    FWD or AWD?
    Fwd
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576
    tornadog said:


    kyfdx said:

    tornadog said:

    Can I get residual and mf on the Kona SE and SEL for 36/10k in zip code 70810

    FWD or AWD?

    Fwd

    SE FWD - .00215 and 57%; $2000 lease cash
    SEL FWD - .00158 and 57%; $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • micbookmicbook CAMember Posts: 8
    Hi everyone, I'm looking for MF, residuals and any incentives or rebates for the 2019 Kona SE and SEL, 36/10K, zips 95123 and 95020. (Does the zip go based on where I live or where I shop, if I decide to shop further away from home?) Thanks in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576
    micbook said:

    Hi everyone, I'm looking for MF, residuals and any incentives or rebates for the 2019 Kona SE and SEL, 36/10K, zips 95123 and 95020. (Does the zip go based on where I live or where I shop, if I decide to shop further away from home?) Thanks in advance!

    FWD or AWD?
    The incentives are regional, but I'm pretty sure you'd have to travel out of NorCal to see any difference.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tornadogtornadog Member Posts: 88
    Michaell said:

    tornadog said:


    kyfdx said:

    tornadog said:

    Can I get residual and mf on the Kona SE and SEL for 36/10k in zip code 70810

    FWD or AWD?

    Fwd
    SE FWD - .00215 and 57%; $2000 lease cash
    SEL FWD - .00158 and 57%; $2000 lease cash

    On Hyundai's website they are only showing 750 cash for my zip code. Same on the deleaer's website. Is that accurate?
  • micbookmicbook CAMember Posts: 8
    edited June 2019
    If it's all the same pricing for Northern CA, I'm looking for MF, residuals and any incentives or rebates for the 2019 Kona FWD SE and SEL, 36/10K, zip 95123. I was asking about different zip codes because I noticed there was a special rebate for Gilroy, CA and wasn't sure how that worked. Not sure if the numbers above are for me or for tornadog? TIA.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576
    tornadog said:

    Michaell said:

    tornadog said:


    kyfdx said:

    tornadog said:

    Can I get residual and mf on the Kona SE and SEL for 36/10k in zip code 70810

    FWD or AWD?

    Fwd
    SE FWD - .00215 and 57%; $2000 lease cash
    SEL FWD - .00158 and 57%; $2000 lease cash
    On Hyundai's website they are only showing 750 cash for my zip code. Same on the deleaer's website. Is that accurate?

    That's probably a purchase incentive. I confirm $2000 incentive for a lease.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576
    micbook said:

    If it's all the same pricing for Northern CA, I'm looking for MF, residuals and any incentives or rebates for the 2019 Kona FWD SE and SEL, 36/10K, zip 95123. I was asking about different zip codes because I noticed there was a special rebate for Gilroy, CA and wasn't sure how that worked. Not sure if the numbers above are for me or for tornadog? TIA.

    The other numbers were not for CA

    SE FWD - .00215 and 57%; $2000 lease cash
    SEL FWD - .00158 and 57%; $2000 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • micbookmicbook CAMember Posts: 8
    So this is the first offer they gave me in Northern California (Gilroy), below. I told the guy I didn't think the numbers were good and, in a blink of an eye, he offered to go down to $270/month (tax included) still with $1,200 drive off and $2,000 lease cash. The fact he cut the price so much so quickly made me want to look at the numbers more closely/consult so I said I'll sleep on it. Any thoughts on the below, assuming $270 total (including taxes) per month?

    Thanks again!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576
    micbook said:

    So this is the first offer they gave me in Northern California (Gilroy), below. I told the guy I didn't think the numbers were good and, in a blink of an eye, he offered to go down to $270/month (tax included) still with $1,200 drive off and $2,000 lease cash. The fact he cut the price so much so quickly made me want to look at the numbers more closely/consult so I said I'll sleep on it. Any thoughts on the below, assuming $270 total (including taxes) per month?

    Thanks again!

    I'd skip the warranty and maintenance premiums - that alone will save you $50/mo.

    Then, have them rework the deal with only $500 out of pocket from you, not $1200 - in CA, you only want to pay the first payment and DMV costs at signing.

    Ask also to see the adjusted cap cost for their payment quote - that's where the dealer can pad stuff into the deal, to their benefit.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • micbookmicbook CAMember Posts: 8
    Will do! Thank you! What does the adjusted cap cost mean? Will report back...
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576
    micbook said:

    Will do! Thank you! What does the adjusted cap cost mean? Will report back...

    Adjusted cap cost is the selling price, plus any taxes or fees you aren't paying up front, less any incentives

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • micbookmicbook CAMember Posts: 8
    Got it. Why is it better in CA to only put down first payment and DMV fees? Any laws to be aware of?
  • micbookmicbook CAMember Posts: 8
    So they removed the warranty and maintenance but only reduced to $240 total/month, instead of $220. They claim that even though it's $50/month, there are also taxes, which doesn't sound right honestly...here are the new numbers. They said the net cap cost would be 18,913.33 but then the price on the sheet 19,931. Does that make sense? Thanks again for the help.

  • 1234ABCD1234ABCD Member Posts: 6
    Looking for the MF, RV, incentives for Kona SEL/limited FWD and AWD. 36 mo/12k mi. Thank you! 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,870
    micbook said:

    So they removed the warranty and maintenance but only reduced to $240 total/month, instead of $220. They claim that even though it's $50/month, there are also taxes, which doesn't sound right honestly...here are the new numbers. They said the net cap cost would be 18,913.33 but then the price on the sheet 19,931. Does that make sense? Thanks again for the help.

    They also reduced your money upfront by $700. $500 due at signing, instead of $1200.

    $19931 is the selling price.
    $18913 NET CAP is after the upfront money (rebate + $500) is applied (first subtracting your upfront fees/taxes, first paymet)


    $240/mo. with just $500 due at signing looks pretty good.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,870
    1234ABCD said:

    Looking for the MF, RV, incentives for Kona SEL/limited FWD and AWD. 36 mo/12k mi. Thank you! 

    What is your location?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 1234ABCD1234ABCD Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2019
    kyfdx said:
    Looking for the MF, RV, incentives for Kona SEL/limited FWD and AWD. 36 mo/12k mi. Thank you! 
    What is your location?

    Phx or Tucson, AZ. Sorry I forgot that.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576
    1234ABCD said:


    kyfdx said:

    1234ABCD said:

    Looking for the MF, RV, incentives for Kona SEL/limited FWD and AWD. 36 mo/12k mi. Thank you! 

    What is your location?

    Phx or Tucson, AZ. Sorry I forgot that.

    Do you need AWD in AZ? :wink:

    LTD AWD - .00194 and 60%; $2750 lease cash
    LTD FWD - .00183 and 59%; $2500
    SEL AWD - .00217 and 57%; $2500
    SEL FWD - .00158 and 56%; $2000

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • LoveWeirdCarsLoveWeirdCars Member Posts: 11
    edited June 2019
    Good evening, I asked you about the the MF and Incentives on the Kona back on the 19th. Just wanted to say I closed my deal last month. I leased a Kona Limited AWD 36/12 for $326 per month tax included. 1k drive off. Had a couple of accessories and ceramic tint on all windows but windshield included in the lease cost also. Could have done a little better I’m sure, but I’m happy and more importantly my wife is happy.

    Nice car, the more we drive the more we like it.
  • LoveWeirdCarsLoveWeirdCars Member Posts: 11
    Michaell said:
    kyfdx said:
    Looking for the MF, RV, incentives for Kona SEL/limited FWD and AWD. 36 mo/12k mi. Thank you! 
    What is your location?

    Phx or Tucson, AZ. Sorry I forgot that.
    Do you need AWD in AZ? :wink: 

    I purchased the AWD myself after driving both. Fun fact, in the Kona the FWD models get a torsion beam rear suspension. In the AWD that is upgraded to a nice multi link rear suspension.

     I did not think I needed AWD even though we get snow where I’m at, but I could tell a difference in how it rode and drove (especially on rough pavement with four people on the test drive) enough to make the decision I wanted AWD.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,870

    Good evening, I asked you about the the MF and Incentives on the Kona back on the 19th. Just wanted to say I closed my deal last month. I leased a Kona Limited AWD 36/12 for $326 per month tax included. 1k drive off. Had a couple of accessories and ceramic tint on all windows but windshield included in the lease cost also. Could have done a little better I’m sure, but I’m happy and more importantly my wife is happy.

    Nice car, the more we drive the more we like it.

    Congrats! Thanks for the report.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 183,576


    I purchased the AWD myself after driving both. Fun fact, in the Kona the FWD models get a torsion beam rear suspension. In the AWD that is upgraded to a nice multi link rear suspension.

     I did not think I needed AWD even though we get snow where I’m at, but I could tell a difference in how it rode and drove (especially on rough pavement with four people on the test drive) enough to make the decision I wanted AWD.
    Thanks for the information!

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bx41pathbx41path Member Posts: 17
    Hello, can you let me know the money factor and residual for Kona Electric Ultimate 15k miles, 36 month, 90045? Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 187,870
    bx41path said:

    Hello, can you let me know the money factor and residual for Kona Electric Ultimate 15k miles, 36 month, 90045? Thank you

    .00185 MF and 44% residual
    $7500 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.