Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2019 Honda Accord Deals and Prices (Purchase Discussion)

Comments

• Options
    redflearedflea Member Posts: 25
    edited August 2019

redflea said:

@stellyma (and others), when you email dealers do you clearly tell them you are contacting other dealers as well to push them to "go deep" or is that just assumed and adds no value? Also, is it better to suggest a sale price, or wait for them to make the first offer?

Thanks!

To add to what has already been said. Most dealers are not going to give you their best offer when you first reach out to them. It takes time researching pricing in your area to get a good deal. I would not recommend suggesting a sale price first.

Shopping the end of the month or at the end of the quarter might get you the best pricing. If a dealer/sales guy is trying to hit their end of month quota, they might be more inclined to give you a good deal. A lot of factors come into play such as how long the car has been sitting on their lot, and supply and demand in your area. But again, you might have to put in some work. If you are ready to buy within the next few days, tell every dealer that. If you are not comfortable giving them a number, you should also tell them that the dealer that offers you the lowest price on car X gets your business that day. Plain and simple.

Another word of advice. Do not walk into a dealership to negotiate pricing. That is how most folks get frustrated or end up getting ripped off. Only walk in for a test drive or to sign paperwork. You should do all negotiations via email or phone. If some dealers do not want to play ball, move onto the next one.

Where are you located?

Good luck.

Thanks. I'm in SoCal, can buy in San Diego or LA/Orange County. I've reached out to >10 dealers and so far but have only gotten an actual detailed offer from one of them. It's $22,456 including destination, but they've added on a package that takes away a lot of the "discount" I'm getting, so I'm asking them to give me a prce w/the "Premium Savings Package" removed so I'm not paying for that additional stuff we don't need/want. Info below. Seems like a decent deal if I can get the Premium package removed, $22,456 less $920 destination is $21,456, which is about $1700 under dealer invoice ($23,169).

Thoughts?

Premium savings package:

• Options
    Oh, and the Costco pricing was not impressive...

• Options
    bluemkn57carsbluemkn57cars Member Posts: 1,009
    edited August 2019
    stellyma said:

Yes. Sorry. Msrp: $31630
    Sales price does include the destination and all accessories that are listed on post. ~700

Just curious if the out door price is fair

stellyma said:

Let me know what you folks think. I have emailed 7 dealers around me and after 3 responded, this is the best offer...

2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0t w/auto transmission
    msrp: $31,360
    sales price in,lcuding destination: 27285.00
    tax: 6.25 (texas)
    doc fee: 150
    tags: 265
    OTD: $29486.22

This Drive Out Pricing Include all taxes and fees and AT NO ADDITIONAL COSTS:

Window Tint
    Honda Protection Package: wheel locks, splash guards, cargo tray
    Nitrogen
    Paint & Fabric Protection
    Kahu
    Honda Destination and Handling
    Taxes, Title, License and Doc Fee
    24 Hour Roadside Service: Winching-Jump Start-Fuel Delivery-Lockout-Flat Tire-Mechanical Tow-Accident Tow.
    24 Hour Emergency Towing-Emergency Lockout Service.

Can you double check the MSRP you listed? Are you sure it is not $31630 instead? Does the sale price include the cost of all these accessories? If yes, you need to have a separate line item showing the cost for each accessory. If the dealer does not want to be transparent, I would suggest working with another dealer.

You might want to reach out to more dealers over the next few days since the end of the month is around the corner.

Good luck.
    To better evaluate your deal, I would have preferred seeing the sale price without any accessories. My guess is that the dealer ads-ons add up to more than $1k. However, if I were to use your $700 figure, deducting that from your listed sale price results in an adjusted sale price of $26,585. That is about $2400 below invoice. Given these numbers, it is a good deal. If you have AAA, no need to sign up for 24-Hour roadside assistance and towing, IMO.

If you plan to take this deal, I would suggest reviewing the paperwork to see how much you are actually being charged for these accessories.

Since doc fees, registration fees vary state by state, I always prefer just looking at the sale price of the car. It helps provide folks in another state, who are looking to buy the exact same car with a point of reference.
    2021 Audi A6 P+2018 Audi A4 P+ (lease returned)2013 Honda Accord EX-L (Sold)
  • Options
    redflea said:

redflea said:

@stellyma (and others), when you email dealers do you clearly tell them you are contacting other dealers as well to push them to "go deep" or is that just assumed and adds no value? Also, is it better to suggest a sale price, or wait for them to make the first offer?

Thanks!

To add to what has already been said. Most dealers are not going to give you their best offer when you first reach out to them. It takes time researching pricing in your area to get a good deal. I would not recommend suggesting a sale price first.

Shopping the end of the month or at the end of the quarter might get you the best pricing. If a dealer/sales guy is trying to hit their end of month quota, they might be more inclined to give you a good deal. A lot of factors come into play such as how long the car has been sitting on their lot, and supply and demand in your area. But again, you might have to put in some work. If you are ready to buy within the next few days, tell every dealer that. If you are not comfortable giving them a number, you should also tell them that the dealer that offers you the lowest price on car X gets your business that day. Plain and simple.

Another word of advice. Do not walk into a dealership to negotiate pricing. That is how most folks get frustrated or end up getting ripped off. Only walk in for a test drive or to sign paperwork. You should do all negotiations via email or phone. If some dealers do not want to play ball, move onto the next one.

Where are you located?

Good luck.

Thanks. I'm in SoCal, can buy in San Diego or LA/Orange County. I've reached out to >10 dealers and so far but have only gotten an actual detailed offer from one of them. It's $22,456 including destination, but they've added on a package that takes away a lot of the "discount" I'm getting, so I'm asking them to give me a prce w/the "Premium Savings Package" removed so I'm not paying for that additional stuff we don't need/want. Info below. Seems like a decent deal if I can get the Premium package removed, $22,456 less $920 destination is $21,456, which is about $1700 under dealer invoice ($23,169).

Thoughts?

Premium savings package:

I would advise you to either find a car on this dealer's lot without any BS add-ons or work with another dealership.
  • Options
    edited August 2019

I would advise you to either find a car on this dealer's lot without any BS add-ons or work with another dealership.

Thanks. I got another (better) quote just now...$25,808 out the door:

• Options
    stellymastellyma Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2019
    okay so this is current deal from different dealer: 2019 Accord 2.0t

msrp: 31630 w/ destination
    discount: 2000
    sales price: 29630
    which includes:
    weather tech mats/cargo try and splash guards: 799
    window tint: 299
    pinstripe: 399

trade in: 13640 (pay off loan of current vehicle)- giving me above the org. 11000 initial offer

total: 15990
    taxes in texas 6.25: 999.38
    docs: 150
    13673.63 added back in for payoff of vehicle

otd: 31078

i want it under 30, but think is fair but not great due to him paying more for my vehicle when he doesnt need to. he had discount at 4k with charging for the add ons, asked to remove added ons, by dropping price by 1500, he couldnt so this was his deal. <----before was 31578. saved me some

<blockquote class="UserQuote">

stellyma said:

Yes. Sorry. Msrp: $31630
    Sales price does include the destination and all accessories that are listed on post. ~700

Just curious if the out door price is fair

stellyma said:

Let me know what you folks think. I have emailed 7 dealers around me and after 3 responded, this is the best offer...

2019 Honda Accord Sport 2.0t w/auto transmission
    msrp: $31,360
    sales price in,lcuding destination: 27285.00
    tax: 6.25 (texas)
    doc fee: 150
    OTD: $29486.22

This Drive Out Pricing Include all taxes and fees and AT NO ADDITIONAL COSTS:

Window Tint
    Honda Protection Package: wheel locks, splash guards, cargo tray
    Nitrogen
    Paint & Fabric Protection
    Kahu
    Honda Destination and Handling
    Taxes, Title, License and Doc Fee
    24 Hour Roadside Service: Winching-Jump Start-Fuel Delivery-Lockout-Flat Tire-Mechanical Tow-Accident Tow.
    24 Hour Emergency Towing-Emergency Lockout Service.

Can you double check the MSRP you listed? Are you sure it is not $31630 instead? Does the sale price include the cost of all these accessories? If yes, you need to have a separate line item showing the cost for each accessory. If the dealer does not want to be transparent, I would suggest working with another dealer.

You might want to reach out to more dealers over the next few days since the end of the month is around the corner.

Good luck.
    To better evaluate your deal, I would have preferred seeing the sale price without any accessories. My guess is that the dealer ads-ons add up to more than $1k. However, if I were to use your $700 figure, deducting that from your listed sale price results in an adjusted sale price of $26,585. That is about $2400 below invoice. Given these numbers, it is a good deal. If you have AAA, no need to sign up for 24-Hour roadside assistance and towing, IMO.

If you plan to take this deal, I would suggest reviewing the paperwork to see how much you are actually being charged for these accessories.

Since doc fees, registration fees vary state by state, I always prefer just looking at the sale price of the car. It helps provide folks in another state, who are looking to buy the exact same car with a point of reference.

• Options
    deng_wong2019deng_wong2019 Member Posts: 1
    Has anyone seen a greater price reduction for the manuals? They don't seem to be moving off the lots.
  • Options
    cardeals1234cardeals1234 Member Posts: 18
    Hi All. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.
    I just got a quote for a Honda Accord 1.5 Sport 2019, no add-ons or accessories. I am considering leasing vs. buying, but I drive over 17k miles per year, so I am leaning on buying. Also, I am kinda sick of leasing cars, having to negotiate every 3 years.
    For a lease, the dealer quoted me $290 (OTD, $0 drive off) for a 15K mile lease, as well as $330 for an 18k mile lease (OTD, $0 drive off). The other option is to buy the car for $25300 (OTD, all taxes and fees included). My only hesitation is whether I should wait for the 2020 model to come out, but not sure if I will get the same deals. There is probably some more room to negotiate too. Let me know what you all think of the prices. I know I have not included the breakdown, but these are the bottom line prices, no additional taxes or fees.
  • Options

Hi All. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.
    I just got a quote for a Honda Accord 1.5 Sport 2019, no add-ons or accessories. I am considering leasing vs. buying, but I drive over 17k miles per year, so I am leaning on buying. Also, I am kinda sick of leasing cars, having to negotiate every 3 years.
    For a lease, the dealer quoted me $290 (OTD, $0 drive off) for a 15K mile lease, as well as $330 for an 18k mile lease (OTD, $0 drive off). The other option is to buy the car for $25300 (OTD, all taxes and fees included). My only hesitation is whether I should wait for the 2020 model to come out, but not sure if I will get the same deals. There is probably some more room to negotiate too. Let me know what you all think of the prices. I know I have not included the breakdown, but these are the bottom line prices, no additional taxes or fees.

You are missing a lot of information for us to evaluate your deal. Please go back and read some of my previous posts. As far as leasing goes, there is a discussion thread for that.

If you drive 17k miles a year, it might not make sense to lease IMO. At the end of the day, you have to decide what's best for you.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Thank you for your reply. Yes, I know I am missing a lot of information. I mean I'm really just focusing on the bottom line price, after all fees have been accounted for. Ultimately that is what we pay, right? Why does it matter what the breakdown is, what's most important is what they sell the car after all taxes and fees have been acounted for...
  • Options

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I know I am missing a lot of information. I mean I'm really just focusing on the bottom line price, after all fees have been accounted for. Ultimately that is what we pay, right? Why does it matter what the breakdown is, what's most important is what they sell the car after all taxes and fees have been acounted for...

A breakdown of pricing helps you and others shopping for a similar deal better understand how the dealer or sales guy is coming up with the OTD price. For example - If I were to buy a Sport 1.5T in MA where the sales tax is 6.25%, my OTD price would be different if I were to buy that same model at the same price in NY and or CA, where taxes are higher. I would not recommend just focussing on OTD pricing or monthly payment, since you might end up leaving money on the table, IMO.

In your post, you had mentioned you were considering leasing. You only provided the OTD payment without listing the sale price used to come up with that payment. Are any incentives included in the deal? Did the dealer add BS accessories to the car? What was the discount off MSRP? Did they jack up the acquisition fee on your lease?

With the $290 and $330 lease payment, are you putting any money down? $0 drive offs (due at signing) is not the same as $0 down.

At the end of the day, most folks on this forum are here to get some feedback on their deal and ensure they do not get taken for a ride. I was one of those guys more than 6 years ago when I was shopping for my 2013 Honda Accord.

Good luck with your search.
  • Options
    Current status on my quest for an Accord hybrid base in SoCal...best offers so far are (invoice incl. dest):

LA/Orange County: $22,800, $22,815
    San Diego: $22,990, $23,322

I'm shooting for $25,000 OTD, which several of those meet. I have requests for a final quote from three dealers who have the Radiant Red model my wife wants, and will likely go to the lowest bidder unless the drive isn't worth the difference in price from a closer dealer.
  • Options
    Is there any use in waiting until the 2020 models come out? I am also thinking of buying the accord.
  • Options
    brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244
    edited August 2019

Is there any use in waiting until the 2020 models come out? I am also thinking of buying the accord.

Do your research finding out any difference in model years 19 or 20. then decide

Leasing or buying a 2019 will save you 1k to 2k opposed to a new model with no incentives on lease or financing. This labor day weekend going into next month should land you a great deal on any 2019 sitting on dealers lots.

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

• Options
    I got an offer for a honda accord sport 2019 1.5, $25600 out the door price, including all taxes and fees. Is that a good price or can I try to negotiate better?
  • Options
    Based on some other posts on here, some buyers got 24400 OTD back in may. So my request was for 24k OTD for a honda accord sport 2019. Does that seem reasonable?
  • Options
    lowmoneyfactorlowmoneyfactor Member Posts: 66
    edited August 2019
    Vihbe said:

Because I went under budget, I decided to pay $2,400 separately for a 8year/ 100k mile bumper to bumper warranty through Honda w $0 deductible. (Vehicle was for the wife and she wanted piece of mind...) this warranty paid for itself on our 2014 Honda Odyssey Touring with over $3,800 worth of repairs and I thought it might be worth it on the Accord as well.

Yeah.

Back more than a decade (when you could still do a bit more than just rotor/pad/flush in your driveway), we took out the 120k/$0 deductible offered by Honda at the time.

Bought off some authorized Honda dealer online for something over a grand.

After 88k easily paid for itself. But $2400/100k seems steep.

But with all the electronics/microchips and 185/hr shop time now, who knows? Wife's peace of mind IS worth its weight in gold.
  • Options
    edited August 2019
    Purchase completed tonight.

Poway Honda
    2019 Accord Hybrid Base
    Lunar Silver Metallic exterior/Gray cloth interior

OTD: $25,481
    Invoice: $23,296
    Financing: 3.65%/66 months term (SDCCU)

After we got the $25,481 quote, none of the other dealers in SoCal would believe that the quote was "real" and kept telling us that the dealer must be applying discounts we weren't eligible for (Military, Student, Loyalty) or that the dealer had unremovable premium packages/upgrades on the car and that they would surprise us with them when we got there.

Neither was true. I had confirmed the exact OTD w/the Poway Honda prior to going in, and when we arrived the sales process was easy and straightforward. There were no issues w/unavailable discounts, nothing was pushed on us, and eveyrone at Poway Honda was professional and easy to work with - highly recommended.

We had our own financing through SDCCU, also highly recommend them. Very easy process to set up the loan and they were great about rushing the paperwork to us. They offer a "check" that you fill out like a normal check at the dealer for the amount you are financing. Very convenient.
  • Options
    Nice redflea! Congrats. I wonder why some dealers think that some offers are "unbelievable". I am sure they all buy the cars for the same price. Send us a picture!
  • Options
    although how come you used that financing? The honda financing is pretty similar in apr.
  • Options
    apatelapatel Member Posts: 5

apatel said:

Hi,
    I'm looking for a new 2019 EX-L, and have received the following price from a dealer. Is this a good deal? If everyone thinks pricing/discounting and incentives will get better later in the year, I have the ability to wait. Thank you.

2019 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T

$33,050.00 MSRP

$28,027.48 Special Internet Sale Price To You ( Including Destination-Good for the next seven days.)

$25.00 CVR

$179.81 Doc Fee

$1,811.39 (6.25%) Sales Tax

$196.00 New Plates and Title

$30,294.68 Total Vehicle Cost

You are at about $2270 below invoice. You could wait the last two days of the month to see if the dealer would go any lower. I would shoot for another couple of hundred dollars off.

Have you shopped other dealers? Is this the best offer you have so far?
    I've been shopping around, since I received this quote, and it seems no other dealer is willing to match this price, and with today being Aug. 31st, I was hoping that this dealer would lower the price and get me to $29,500 OTD, but he is also not budging from his final price.

Do you have any pointers, or should I just wait another month? It seems like this dealer only has one EX-L left in the color I want. Do you think dealer will get more 2019 Accord EX-L's models this late in the year?
  • Options

although how come you used that financing? The honda financing is pretty similar in apr.

Poway Honda said they could not beat that rate. We have credit scores >830 so it wasn't an issue on our end. When I talked to other dealers before we made our purchase we didn't hear any dealer had less than 3.9% on a longer-term loan.
  • Options

Nice redflea! Congrats. I wonder why some dealers think that some offers are "unbelievable". I am sure they all buy the cars for the same price. Send us a picture!

The beautious beast. :)

• Options
    apatel said:

apatel said:

Hi,
    I'm looking for a new 2019 EX-L, and have received the following price from a dealer. Is this a good deal? If everyone thinks pricing/discounting and incentives will get better later in the year, I have the ability to wait. Thank you.

$33,050.00 MSRP

$28,027.48 Special Internet Sale Price To You ( Including Destination-Good for the next seven days.)

$25.00 CVR

$179.81 Doc Fee

You are at about $2270 below invoice. You could wait the last two days of the month to see if the dealer would go any lower. I would shoot for another couple of hundred dollars off.

I've been shopping around, since I received this quote, and it seems no other dealer is willing to match this price, and with today being Aug. 31st, I was hoping that this dealer would lower the price and get me to $29,500 OTD, but he is also not budging from his final price.

Do you have any pointers, or should I just wait another month? It seems like this dealer only has one EX-L left in the color I want. Do you think dealer will get more 2019 Accord EX-L's models this late in the year?
    If you want the car, I would call the internet sales manager and tell them you are ready to come in and close the deal at $2500 below invoice. They might counter but at the end of the day, if this is the best offer you have received then you have to decide whether you are okay with the deal.

Who knows whether next month would yield better offers. However, the longer you wait you might not find the car in your desired color combination. Dealers will probably not get any more 2019s, since 2020 models are around the corner.

Good luck.
  • Options
    Honestly, you also have to figure in the cost of a much faster rate of depreciation since the new model is coming out soon. I am in the same boat, and I am most likely going to wait for the 2020 car. You might pay a little more for the 2020, but at least you will have a car that is not 1 year old when January 1 is around the corner. It doesn't matter when you bought the car because at the end of the day you will have the older year model. Unless they are willing to give you a deep discount I would wait for the 2020.
  • Options

apatel said:

apatel said:

Hi,

$33,050.00 MSRP

$25.00 CVR

$179.81 Doc Fee

If you want the car, I would call the internet sales manager and tell them you are ready to come in and close the deal at $2500 below invoice. They might counter but at the end of the day, if this is the best offer you have received then you have to decide whether you are okay with the deal.

Who knows whether next month would yield better offers. However, the longer you wait you might not find the car in your desired color combination. Dealers will probably not get any more 2019s, since 2020 models are around the corner.

Good luck.
    There is plenty of time to find a good deal. 2019 models will be around for probably the next 6 months. Shop multiple dealerships. Do not buy just because you think you won't get a lower price. I am positive you can get a better deal than that OTD.
  • Options
    Also, I think you all fail to realize how prevalent this car is. Even at this late in the year, there is plenty of inventory. Don't be worried about not getting the correct color etc if you wait longer to negotiate.
  • Options
    so i've been trying to get a good deal on an accord sport. But the lowest the dealers are willing to go is maybe around 22700 prior to taxes and fees. That is barely 1k under invoice. How is that a good deal if the new 2020s are coming out in a month. I think they should be offering 2k under invoice.
  • Options

You always give great advice.

Let me add it's important as I found today {holiday} to print all communications with the internet manager.

"We have no record......." Bullhockey.

Luckily, only wasted under an hour.

• Options
    apatelapatel Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2019
    Thanks everyone for your sound advice. I did purchase the 2019 EX-L, at the OTD price of $30,300. I'm not sure if it's my area, but there are not too many EX-Ls to choose from within an hour of me, in Northeast Illinois. I tried negotiating with about 10 dealerships in the area, and when I presented them with the offer I had, they ALL refused to match it, forget beating it. One dealership went so far as to state that the offer was fake, and the dealer that made the offer would never honor it, and started getting belligerent.

Once again, thanks for all the advice. This forum is full of knowledgeable people willing to help.
  • Options
    apatel said:

One dealership went so far as to state that the offer was fake, and the dealer that made the offer would never honor it, and started getting belligerent.

Yeah, dealt with that today. Comes with the territory. Unwilling to acknowledge the unadvertised incentive....... maybe they made their quota for the month?
    apatel said:

Once again, thanks for all the advice. This forum is full of knowledgeable people willing to help.

@apatel2

Reports like yours are really appreciated. Thank you.
  • Options
    redflea said:

After we got the $25,481 quote, none of the other dealers in SoCal would believe that the quote was "real" and kept telling us that the dealer must be applying discounts we weren't eligible for (Military, Student, Loyalty) or that the dealer had unremovable premium packages/upgrades on the car and that they would surprise us with them when we got there.

Years ago (don't know how they are now) was RockHonda/SoCal and NO dealer would go near the price.

Its timing with A certain dealer and incentives.

Thank you for this kind of report. It helps us all to confirm that the buyer has to shop around.
  • Options
    so what is a good price to aim for on a Honda Accord sport 1.5? How much below invoice should I aim for (which includes destination charge)?
  • Options
    PiratethecatPiratethecat Member Posts: 2
    Is there still a $750 loyalty bonus/dealer cash for September?
  • Options
    so when are the best deals on the 2019 models? Thinking of buying a civic or accord. Its amazing how many of these dealers don't want to negotiate much on this model.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,222

Is there still a $750 loyalty bonus/dealer cash for September?

It isn't tied to loyalty. Just dealer cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    ApsAps Member Posts: 1
    Does anyone have the invoice price on the Accord touring model and a ball park decent purchase price?
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    Aps said:

Does anyone have the invoice price on the Accord touring model and a ball park decent purchase price?

First, I would recommend finding the car you want by navigating to dealers' website and then requesting an online quote. It will give you an idea of pricing in your area. Where are you located? Are you looking to buy now or in a few months?

Regarding invoice pricing, I would just Google "invoice price for a 2019 honda accord". I have used sites like autotrader.com. Be advised that their pricing does not usually include the $920/$930 destination fee.

Good luck.
  • Options
    Aps said:

Look for invoice pricing here:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    NishSNishS Member Posts: 3
    Hello all, first post. I’m in the market for a 2019 Accord Sport 2.0t. Numbers from the first buyers order that I have received from a dealer are as follows.

Price of the car 26,497.00
    Freight 920.00
    Md processing 300.00
    Md 6% taxes 1,663.02
    Md tags (2 years) 279.00

OTD price: 29,659.02

From reading the forum, I know I should assume the numbers should be more flexible towards the end of the month. But this seems a bit below the MSRP already. Is this a good deal? My apologies if I’m missing information. And thank you in advance.
  • Options
    NishS said:

Hello all, first post. I’m in the market for a 2019 Accord Sport 2.0t. Numbers from the first buyers order that I have received from a dealer are as follows.

Price of the car 26,497.00
    Freight 920.00
    Md processing 300.00
    Md 6% taxes 1,663.02
    Md tags (2 years) 279.00

OTD price: 29,659.02

From reading the forum, I know I should assume the numbers should be more flexible towards the end of the month. But this seems a bit below the MSRP already. Is this a good deal? My apologies if I’m missing information. And thank you in advance.

What is the MSRP?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    MSRP is $30,249
  • Options
    NishS said:

MSRP is $30,249

I've never seen a Honda MSRP end in a "9".

Have you seen the window sticker, or built the car on-line?
    It's important to know exactly what you are getting.
    That number seems too low for the model you are shopping.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

NishS said:

MSRP is $30,249

I was mistaken. The correct quoted MSRP for the 2.0t is below. I have not seen the window sticker, but a list of “in stock offers” was emailed to me. This is directly copied from the email that the dealer sent. VIN is 1HGCV2F34KA034274, if that helps. Thanks.

MSRP Breakdown
    Base MSRP $30,710
    Factory Installed Options + $0
    Freight Delivery Charge + $930
    Total MSRP $31,640
  • Options
    NishS said:

kyfdx said:

NishS said:

MSRP is $30,249

I was mistaken. The correct quoted MSRP for the 2.0t is below. I have not seen the window sticker, but a list of “in stock offers” was emailed to me. This is directly copied from the email that the dealer sent. VIN is 1HGCV2F34KA034274, if that helps. Thanks.

MSRP Breakdown
    Base MSRP $30,710
    Factory Installed Options + $0
    Freight Delivery Charge + $930
    Total MSRP $31,640
    $4200 off MSRP seems pretty good.

I’m sure some of our members will drop in with an opinion.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    mistryk007mistryk007 Member Posts: 18
    Hi all...I am in 98133. I have an offer made to me on a 2019 2.0T Touring Accord. $1,000 down. 15k miles a year. $451/month with all taxes. RV is 51%. The paper I have has Retail price of $36,870, Sales price of $32,800, Gross Cap Cost of: $34,012 and Net Cap Cost of: $33,094. Is this a good deal? I am trading in my 2017 Accord EX-L with 44k miles.
  • Options

Hi all...I am in 98133. I have an offer made to me on a 2019 2.0T Touring Accord. $1,000 down. 15k miles a year. $451/month with all taxes. RV is 51%. The paper I have has Retail price of $36,870, Sales price of $32,800, Gross Cap Cost of: $34,012 and Net Cap Cost of: $33,094. Is this a good deal? I am trading in my 2017 Accord EX-L with 44k miles.

With that Net CAP, the payment looks about right.
    Any money out of pocket at signing?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kshea88kshea88 Member Posts: 7
    Bought an accord EX-L 2.0t in South Florida Tuesday.

Here's what I ended up paying:
    This included wheel locks and tints; I did not qualify for any cash incentives. No trade in.

Sales Price: 27,900
    Dealer Fee + Plate Transfer + Battery fee: 1,104.5
    Sales Tax: 1,781.27
    OTD: 30,785.77

Based on some of the posts I saw on here I really thought I was going to do even better on price, but I can't complain, a different dealer told me they couldn't even match this price if I bought from them.
  • Options
    kshea88 said:

Bought an accord EX-L 2.0t in South Florida Tuesday.

Here's what I ended up paying:
    This included wheel locks and tints; I did not qualify for any cash incentives. No trade in.

Sales Price: 27,900
    Dealer Fee + Plate Transfer + Battery fee: 1,104.5
    Sales Tax: 1,781.27
    OTD: 30,785.77

Based on some of the posts I saw on here I really thought I was going to do even better on price, but I can't complain, a different dealer told me they couldn't even match this price if I bought from them.

Congrats on the new Accord! Thanks for the report.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    tuckoffshoretuckoffshore Member Posts: 8
    In NC, looking to buy 2019 Accord Hybrid Touring
    Quoted so far:
    MSRP $35,920
    Savings 3420

Selling price 32,500
    Gov Fee 138.50
    Proc/doc 699.50
    Accessory USB 300 (my kids seem to never have a charged digital device!)
    Total taxes 1004.99

OTD $34642.99

I believe I can get a better offer. I am in no hurry. I will wait until month end to see if they can do better.