Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lease Questions

Comments

• Options
    tywebb1973tywebb1973 Member Posts: 115
    edited January 2015
    I apologize as this might not be the proper forum for this. Have a 2012 Grand Cherokee coming off lease. It was with Ally and I know they have a $2500 add on to residual values in their lease end buy out (plus tax). Also found out that the original dealer can get $500 of that. I called Ally to get a pay off if I buy the car which was $25,500 ($24,000 buy out + $1500 in tax).

Went into a Jeep dealer (different than the original one I leased the Jeep from) and they wanted the GC and called the Ally Bank dealer pay off line. I was on the call and Ally said the wholesale value of the car and the buy out for that dealer was $29,500 however, if I went back to the original dealer, the buy out would be $23,500 (the lease end buy out contract price of $24,000 minus the $500 the dealer can get from Ally). Not sure Ally realized I was on the line. I suspect since they have two separate departments for pay offs (consumer versus dealer) they want to keep that information secret.

Does anyone have an knowledge of how this works? Is it true that the original Jeep dealer would get essentially the contract stated buy out from Ally? If wrong forum, is there a forum to direct me to?

Thanks, I appreciate it.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343
    donniek1 said:

Any word on new January info?

Any idea on a 2015 JGC Limited, 12k/36m in MA. thanks ($41500 sale price)

.00008 MF and 54% residual (4X4, right?)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options

I apologize as this might not be the proper forum for this. Have a 2012 Grand Cherokee coming off lease. It was with Ally and I know they have a $2500 add on to residual values in their lease end buy out (plus tax). Also found out that the original dealer can get $500 of that. I called Ally to get a pay off if I buy the car which was $25,500 ($24,000 buy out + $1500 in tax).

Went into a Jeep dealer (different than the original one I leased the Jeep from) and they wanted the GC and called the Ally Bank dealer pay off line. I was on the call and Ally said the wholesale value of the car and the buy out for that dealer was $29,500 however, if I went back to the original dealer, the buy out would be $23,500 (the lease end buy out contract price of $24,000 minus the $500 the dealer can get from Ally). Not sure Ally realized I was on the line. I suspect since they have two separate departments for pay offs (consumer versus dealer) they want to keep that information secret.

Does anyone have an knowledge of how this works? Is it true that the original Jeep dealer would get essentially the contract stated buy out from Ally? If wrong forum, is there a forum to direct me to?

Thanks, I appreciate it.

It's hard to know for sure... all of that information is confidential between Ally and their dealers. But, the $2500 thing was a real boondoggle, which has since gone by the wayside. But, they can definitely charge different prices to different dealers.

I'm not sure how you can use that to your advantage, without going back to the original dealer (or, just turning your vehicle back in).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    donniek1donniek1 Member Posts: 11
    kyfdx said:

donniek1 said:

Any word on new January info?

Any idea on a 2015 JGC Limited, 12k/36m in MA. thanks ($41500 sale price)

.00008 MF and 54% residual (4X4, right?)
    Correct. Thanks! Not a cheap lease!
  • Options
    jsnyjsjsnyjs Member Posts: 9
    Can I have the January #s for JGC Limited 4x4 39/10k. 

Thanks
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    jsnyjs said:

Can I have the January #s for JGC Limited 4x4 39/10k. 

Thanks

.00008 and 52% for 39/10

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    jacksoncm3jacksoncm3 Member Posts: 10
    January Lease MF/Res for 4X4 Altitude 36/10k 39/10k Thanks
  • Options

January Lease MF/Res for 4X4 Altitude 36/10k 39/10k Thanks

.00022 MF and 56% residual for 36mo, 10K/yr.

39 month programs are not competitive, this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    tywebb1973tywebb1973 Member Posts: 115
    kyfdx said:

Thanks, I appreciate it.

It's hard to know for sure... all of that information is confidential between Ally and their dealers. But, the $2500 thing was a real boondoggle, which has since gone by the wayside. But, they can definitely charge different prices to different dealers.

I'm not sure how you can use that to your advantage, without going back to the original dealer (or, just turning your vehicle back in).
    I figured as much which is why I think the Ally consultant was surprised when in the middle of the conversation with the dealer, I jumped into the conversation to ask a question. I am not sure I was supposed to know the wholesale value they calculated and what the payoff for the original dealer would be. A buddy knows an auto lease consultant who is going to contact me.
  • Options
    zeke703zeke703 Member Posts: 2
    I'm looking to lease a 2015 JGC Summit

MSRP $57,875
    Internet price $51,141

i haven't started negotiating. What's the possible lease payment for 36 months at 15K with $0 down. 

Thanks

• Options
    zeke703 said:

MSRP $57,875
    Internet price $51,141

i haven't started negotiating. What's the possible lease payment for 36 months at 15K with $0 down. 

Thanks

4x4?

.00026 and 48% for 36/15. With your MSRP and internet price I get a pre-tax payment of $669.44/mo.

The low residual is killing you. By comparison, the JGC Limited 4x4 has a MF of .00008 and a 36/15 residual of 52%.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    bth2bth2 Member Posts: 2
    2015 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 lease 36 mos 12k/yr

Is this a good offer?
    Turning in my 2012 Jeep GC Laredo 4x4 2 months early with 2000k miles over. My new offer below.

$1500 towards your old US Bank lease (2 payments ($419 mth), mileage overage and $395 disposition fee).

$478/mo. with $2500 at signing (includes all taxes, tags, doc fee and first payment). MSRP $40,935
  • Options
    bth2 said:

2015 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 lease 36 mos 12k/yr

Is this a good offer?
    Turning in my 2012 Jeep GC Laredo 4x4 2 months early with 2000k miles over. My new offer below.

$1500 towards your old US Bank lease (2 payments ($419 mth), mileage overage and $395 disposition fee).

$478/mo. with $2500 at signing (includes all taxes, tags, doc fee and first payment). MSRP $40,935

.00008 and 54% for 36/12.

What is the selling price?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    gotgt3gotgt3 Member Posts: 114
    ok this was one of the earlier quotes I got and it appears to be rather crappy. Your thoughts?
    MSRP 42,500 from window sticker.
    From quote paperwork:
    Retail proce 43k
    "Savings" 3050" ish (of which they have inserted 2k down - I never said I would be putting that down - & they havent offered any rebates/incentives which I know should be available - any confirmation of this from you would be appreciated).
    39,950 = sale price
    taxes etc & something called a "trade payoff" of approx 900? - I have a lease ending feb is this the remaining payments being added?
    Net Sales Price is approx 43.5K after all this junk.
    So I guess the offer is over MSRP - right?
    Also got some lease numbers - higher than present lease for terms retarded longer than normal. Example
    39m/12kmi 476
    48mo/12kmi 456

Couple of questions - is the deal crappy as it seems to be?
    These lease numbers - arent they also crappy?
    What should the Monthly payment be given current residuals for a 4x4 LTD with an MSRP of 42.5K and 40.5K? assuming no down payment?

Any help would be appreciated. Gotta love being fleeced. Jeez.

• Options
    apologies from my childlike profanity. I am that angered.
  • Options
    gotgt3 said:

ok this was one of the earlier quotes I got and it appears to be rather crappy. Your thoughts?
    From quote paperwork:
    Retail proce 43k
    "Savings" 3050" ish (of which they have inserted 2k down - I never said I would be putting that down - & they havent offered any rebates/incentives which I know should be available - any confirmation of this from you would be appreciated).
    39,950 = sale price
    taxes etc & something called a "trade payoff" of approx 900? - I have a lease ending feb is this the remaining payments being added?
    Also got some lease numbers - higher than present lease for terms retarded longer than normal. Example
    39m/12kmi 476
    48mo/12kmi 456

What should the Monthly payment be given current residuals for a 4x4 LTD with an MSRP of 42.5K and 40.5K? assuming no down payment?

gotgt3 said:

First, better that you vent here rather than at the dealer.

Use the pricing tools at the top of the page (make / model / year) to help you establish a target selling price.

There are several things you can pay for up front at the beginning of the lease - fees, taxes, etc. - or you can add them into the selling price and amortize that cost over the lease term. Looks like your dealer assumed you wanted to do this.

We don't recommend making a 'cap cost reduction' (aka down payment) to reduce your payment. If the car is stolen or totaled, you are out that money. Note that this is different than the up front costs mentioned in the previous paragraph.

The current lease numbers for the JGC Limited 4x4 are .00008 and 51% for 39 months, 12,000 miles per year. 48 month leases are not supported by Chrysler and thus are very expensive.

With an MSRP of $42,500 and a net cap cost of $43,500 (per your dealer quote), I get a payment of $564.83/mo. Every $1000 down (or $1000 of savings on the sale price) will save you about $26/mo on your payment.

Not sure how the dealer gets to the $476/mo payment in their quote.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    kimmieekimmiee Member Posts: 2
    edited January 2015
    Hello
    I live in western MA and am looking into leasing the 2015 JGC Laredo. MSRP 34,590.
    Also, they will be rolling in $1700 from my trade (I am slightly upside down on my trade).
    They said through Ally - which according to them worked out the best payments - my payments would be as follows:
    With zero down, and tax title and reg rolled into the payment I am looking at $472/mo , 39 mo , 39k mi.
    With 2000 down, they quotes at $439/mo which would include first payment, tax, title , reg.

I do not know how much they are taking off the MSRP - but I am wondering if these numbers sound like a deal or if I should keep looking / haggling?

Thanks
    Kim
  • Options
    kimmiee said:

Hello
    I live in western MA and am looking into leasing the 2015 JGC Laredo. MSRP 34,590.
    Also, they will be rolling in $1700 from my trade (I am slightly upside down on my trade).
    They said through Ally - which according to them worked out the best payments - my payments would be as follows:
    With zero down, and tax title and reg rolled into the payment I am looking at $472/mo , 39 mo , 39k mi.
    With 2000 down, they quotes at $439/mo which would include first payment, tax, title , reg.

I do not know how much they are taking off the MSRP - but I am wondering if these numbers sound like a deal or if I should keep looking / haggling?

Thanks
    Kim

Unfortunately, we don't have the Ally numbers for Jeep, so we can't confirm the specifics of your deal.

Are you turning in a lease early? $1700 in negative equity adds $44/mo to your payment.

If you can get them to share with you the specific money factor, residual and selling price, we can model a payment for you.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    kimmieekimmiee Member Posts: 2
    Yes..I am unfortunately turning in my 2013 Honda CRV early (or planning to). I am only half way through a 36 mo lease on it.... So current buy out on it is 23,500 and dealership is offering me 21,800 :/
    I will check with the dealer to get the rest of the numbers .. Thanks for your help! :)
  • Options
    kimmiee said:

Yes..I am unfortunately turning in my 2013 Honda CRV early (or planning to). I am only half way through a 36 mo lease on it.... So current buy out on it is 23,500 and dealership is offering me 21,800 :/
    I will check with the dealer to get the rest of the numbers .. Thanks for your help! :)

Unfortunately? What is so wrong with the #1 selling CUV that you're wanting to end the lease only 18 months in?

Check in the "real world trade in values" discussion ... your dealer may be low-balling you on the trade value.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    zeke703zeke703 Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

MSRP $57,875
    Internet price $51,141

Thanks

4x4? .00026 and 48% for 36/15. With your MSRP and internet price I get a pre-tax payment of $669.44/mo. The low residual is killing you. By comparison, the JGC Limited 4x4 has a MF of .00008 and a 36/15 residual of 52%.

Michaell said:

MSRP $57,875
    Internet price $51,141

Thanks

4x4? .00026 and 48% for 36/15. With your MSRP and internet price I get a pre-tax payment of $669.44/mo. The low residual is killing you. By comparison, the JGC Limited 4x4 has a MF of .00008 and a 36/15 residual of 52%.
    Thanks Michaell 

yes 4x4

what is the reason for the low residual? 

How much would the residual change if I went with 36/12k? 

Im looking to get my payment close to $600 without putting much if any down. 
    Thanks 
  • Options
    zeke703 said:

Michaell said:

zeke703 said:

MSRP $57,875
    Internet price $51,141

Thanks

4x4?

.00026 and 48% for 36/15. With your MSRP and internet price I get a pre-tax payment of $669.44/mo.

The low residual is killing you. By comparison, the JGC Limited 4x4 has a MF of .00008 and a 36/15 residual of 52%.

Michaell said:

MSRP $57,875
    Internet price $51,141

Thanks

4x4?

Thanks Michaell 

yes 4x4

what is the reason for the low residual? 

How much would the residual change if I went with 36/12k? 

Im looking to get my payment close to $600 without putting much if any down. 
    Thanks 

Increase the residual by 2% if you switch from 15K to 12K per year.

The low residual is common for higher trim levels.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

gotgt3 said:

From quote paperwork:
    Retail proce 43k
    39,950 = sale price
    39m/12kmi 476
    48mo/12kmi 456

gotgt3 said:

Use the pricing tools at the top of the page (make / model / year) to help you establish a target selling price.

There are several things you can pay for up front at the beginning of the lease - fees, taxes, etc. - or you can add them into the selling price and amortize that cost over the lease term. Looks like your dealer assumed you wanted to do this.

We don't recommend making a 'cap cost reduction' (aka down payment) to reduce your payment. If the car is stolen or totaled, you are out that money. Note that this is different than the up front costs mentioned in the previous paragraph.

The current lease numbers for the JGC Limited 4x4 are .00008 and 51% for 39 months, 12,000 miles per year. 48 month leases are not supported by Chrysler and thus are very expensive.

With an MSRP of $42,500 and a net cap cost of $43,500 (per your dealer quote), I get a payment of $564.83/mo. Every $1000 down (or $1000 of savings on the sale price) will save you about $26/mo on your payment.

Ha thanks! Definitely better to vent here. Target SP meaning agreeed upon price, right? I have other dealers bringing it down into the 38K range - with the residuals you mention, what would the monthly payment be for say an agreed upon SP of 28K, 36 month term, 10k miles and 12k miles?

I appreciate the 1k=26 reduction - that helps!
    Thank you!
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    gotgt3 said:

Michaell said:

gotgt3 said:

From quote paperwork:
    Retail proce 43k
    39,950 = sale price
    39m/12kmi 476
    48mo/12kmi 456

gotgt3 said:

Ha thanks! Definitely better to vent here. Target SP meaning agreeed upon price, right? I have other dealers bringing it down into the 38K range - with the residuals you mention, what would the monthly payment be for say an agreed upon SP of 28K, 36 month term, 10k miles and 12k miles?

Thank you!
    If you get the selling price down to $38,000, the pre-tax payment drops to $423.36/mo for 39 months.

36 month residuals are 3% higher, but same MF. Base payment is $422.93, so pretty much a wash.

Add 1% to residuals for 10K miles per year; 36 month payment becomes $411.16; 39 month payment is $412.50.

It's important to remember that "selling price" is not the same thing as "net cap cost" - the cap cost includes up front taxes and fees that you decide to roll into the lease rather than pay up front.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

gotgt3 said:

Michaell said:

gotgt3 said:

From quote paperwork:
    Retail proce 43k
    39,950 = sale price
    39m/12kmi 476
    48mo/12kmi 456

gotgt3 said:

Thank you!
    If you get the selling price down to $38,000, the pre-tax payment drops to $423.36/mo for 39 months.

36 month residuals are 3% higher, but same MF. Base payment is $422.93, so pretty much a wash.

Add 1% to residuals for 10K miles per year; 36 month payment becomes $411.16; 39 month payment is $412.50.

It's important to remember that "selling price" is not the same thing as "net cap cost" - the cap cost includes up front taxes and fees that you decide to roll into the lease rather than pay up front.
    Awesome information - thank you.
    So if I am targetting a monthly payment under 400 - which part of the equation do I hammer?
    reduce the SP or the cap cost? I assume both, but I'm still a bit confused...
    If you put down say 2K to reduce cap cost/pay for the upfronts how is that bad?
  • Options
    gotgt3 said:

Michaell said:

gotgt3 said:

Michaell said:

gotgt3 said:

From quote paperwork:
    Retail proce 43k
    39,950 = sale price
    39m/12kmi 476
    48mo/12kmi 456

gotgt3 said:

Thank you!

So if I am targetting a monthly payment under 400 - which part of the equation do I hammer?
    Any money down up front - whether it be cash or trade equity - runs the risk of being lost if the vehicle is stolen or totaled. Better to work on a lower selling price, if possible.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

gotgt3 said:

Michaell said:

gotgt3 said:

Michaell said:

gotgt3 said:

From quote paperwork:
    Retail proce 43k
    39,950 = sale price
    39m/12kmi 476
    48mo/12kmi 456

gotgt3 said:

Thank you!

Any money down up front - whether it be cash or trade equity - runs the risk of being lost if the vehicle is stolen or totaled. Better to work on a lower selling price, if possible.
    IF stolen. But if not stolen and this is a lease - you dont get that back at the end do you? Just buying down the MP, I suppose?
  • Options
    gotgt3 said:

Michaell said:

gotgt3 said:

Michaell said:

gotgt3 said:

Michaell said:

gotgt3 said:

From quote paperwork:
    Retail proce 43k
    39,950 = sale price
    39m/12kmi 476
    48mo/12kmi 456

gotgt3 said:

Thank you!

IF stolen. But if not stolen and this is a lease - you dont get that back at the end do you? Just buying down the MP, I suppose?
    No, any money down as a cap cost reduction is NOT returned to you, just buying down the monthly payment as you state.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

gotgt3 said:

Michaell said:

gotgt3 said:

Michaell said:

gotgt3 said:

Michaell said:

gotgt3 said:

From quote paperwork:
    Retail proce 43k
    39,950 = sale price
    39m/12kmi 476
    48mo/12kmi 456

gotgt3 said:

Thank you!

No, any money down as a cap cost reduction is NOT returned to you, just buying down the monthly payment as you state.
    Thanks Michaell - so negotiate SP down, then if need be cap cost via $ down, I guess.
    Thanks again!
  • Options
    maybeajeep4memaybeajeep4me Member Posts: 2
    Hello Michaell
    My wife and I are looking at leasing a Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 2015 4x4 ( 23Z package ). 10K miles per year for 39 months ( I would rather do 36 months ) We live in Maryland and have been visiting a local dealer however we are not sure about our deal. Here are the spec that we have been given.

- MSRP : 39K
    - Invoice : 37,912
    - Dealer Offer : 36,500
    - Residual : 50% ( Dealer provided )
    - Money Factor ? .00022

In our dealer equation we have agreed to drop $2995 up front which will cover all fees , taxes , etc
    So they came up with $439 per month , 39months , 10K miles per year. Does this sound fair? I think some of their information might be incorrect. My dealer is telling me this is the deal of a lifetime :smile:
    -
  • Options

Hello Michaell
    My wife and I are looking at leasing a Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 2015 4x4 ( 23Z package ). 10K miles per year for 39 months ( I would rather do 36 months ) We live in Maryland and have been visiting a local dealer however we are not sure about our deal. Here are the spec that we have been given.

- MSRP : 39K
    - Invoice : 37,912
    - Dealer Offer : 36,500
    - Residual : 50% ( Dealer provided )
    - Money Factor ? .00022

In our dealer equation we have agreed to drop $2995 up front which will cover all fees , taxes , etc
    So they came up with $439 per month , 39months , 10K miles per year. Does this sound fair? I think some of their information might be incorrect. My dealer is telling me this is the deal of a lifetime :smile:
    -

I'm surprised they didn't quote you the 36 month numbers, as they are better than the 39 month numbers, this month. .00022 is the correct MF, and that is the correct 39 month residual, but the 36 month residual is 56%.

Without knowing if the $2995 includes in CAP reduction, it's hard to assess the payment, but it looks pretty close. Going with the 36 month term and 56% residual would knock about $30/mo. off the payment.

39 months has been the best term for a few months, but that looks to be over.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    I have a general question related to lease payments - I am noticing a slightly irritating consistency: "What is your current lease payment?". Why is this relevant to the numbers they give me? Am I wrong in thinking this is just them seeing how much playroom they have in order to extract the max from me? I mean if I Pay 500/600 now and the point of going to a diff model is to lower this, why would I pay MORE than this for LESS car?

I feel like I should like and give them the lower number I want to be near.
    Thoughts?
  • Options
    gotgt3 said:

I have a general question related to lease payments - I am noticing a slightly irritating consistency: "What is your current lease payment?". Why is this relevant to the numbers they give me? Am I wrong in thinking this is just them seeing how much playroom they have in order to extract the max from me? I mean if I Pay 500/600 now and the point of going to a diff model is to lower this, why would I pay MORE than this for LESS car?

I feel like I should like and give them the lower number I want to be near.
    Thoughts?

Don't negotiate the payment, negotiate the price of the car. This is a tactic used by dealers to confuse you.

If you have an existing lease, treat it as a separate transaction. Like a regular loan, a lease has a payoff value from the bank and the car has a specific trade value to the dealer. If you have positive equity, have the dealer cut you a check. If you have negative equity, then you have to pay it off or roll it into the next lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    rvalle1rvalle1 Member Posts: 2
    Can you please provide MF and resid for 2015 JGC Limited 4x4 (Lux II, Off Road II) for 24/10k and 24/12k in Connecticut?

p.s. Thanks for all the great info.
  • Options
    rvalle1 said:

Can you please provide MF and resid for 2015 JGC Limited 4x4 (Lux II, Off Road II) for 24/10k and 24/12k in Connecticut?

24/12 - .00029 and 64%

Add 1% for 10K.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    dykastdykast Member Posts: 12
    I am afraid to ask. But what are the numbers(if there are any) for the 2015 JCG SRT (and Red Vapor if numbers are different) 10/36 or 39
  • Options
    dykast said:

I am afraid to ask. But what are the numbers(if there are any) for the 2015 JCG SRT (and Red Vapor if numbers are different) 10/36 or 39

.00011 and 48% for 36/10. Subtract 2% for 39 months.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    dman123dman123 Member Posts: 8
    Thanks for all the information you provide. Could you please provide the current residual and MF for 1) overland 4x2 36mos/15k and 2) limited 4x2 36mos/15k. Is there any residual difference between a 4x2 and 4x4?
  • Options
    dman123 said:

Thanks for all the information you provide. Could you please provide the current residual and MF for 1) overland 4x2 36mos/15k and 2) limited 4x2 36mos/15k. Is there any residual difference between a 4x2 and 4x4?

Limited 36/15 4x2 - .00034 and 52%

Overland 36/15 4x2 - .00024 and 49%

Limited 4x4 - .00008 and 52%

Overland 4x4 - .00022 and 51%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    sk2730sk2730 Member Posts: 3
    great info! In Florida looking at lease for JGC Lmtd 4x4,MSRP 41,725,, 36 mos ,10 mi yr, $2k out of pocket,$499 per month. guidance on mo pymt? is there a $1000 incentive from chrysl cap if you are
    currently leasing another auto?
  • Options
    sk2730 said:

great info! In Florida looking at lease for JGC Lmtd 4x4,MSRP 41,725,, 36 mos ,10 mi yr, $2k out of pocket,$499 per month. guidance on mo pymt? is there a $1000 incentive from chrysl cap if you are
    currently leasing another auto?

What is the selling price? What is the breakdown of the $2000 out of pocket.

We don't have any information on incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    $37,999 , don't have breakdown , its sup to include d/p cap cost 1st month I assume
  • Options
    sk2730 said:

$37,999 , don't have breakdown , its sup to include d/p cap cost 1st month I assume

I'm showing a pre-tax payment of $436.35 with your information. $499/mo (even with tax) seems high by comparison.

Ask the dealer to sharpen their pencil.

.00030 and 55% for 36/10.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Thanks, will share outcome after dealer visit- !
  • Options
    lepialepia Member Posts: 45
    A dealer in queen, NY was offering a limited 4x4 for $460.00 a month. everything rolled in.
  • Options
    lepia said:

A dealer in queen, NY was offering a limited 4x4 for $460.00 a month. everything rolled in.

That doesn't tell us much .. what is the lease term? Miles per year? MSRP? Selling price? Incentives? Which bank is this through?

Could be a good deal ... or not.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    newjeep2015newjeep2015 Member Posts: 168
    edited January 2015
    Does anyone have the residual and money factor numbers for a JGC Limited 4x2 for 24 and 27 months with 15,000 miles in California? Thanks in advance!
  • Options

Does anyone have the residual and money factor numbers for a JGC Limited 4x2 for 24 and 27 months with 15,000 miles in California? Thanks in advance!

.00035 and 63% for 24/15

.00034 and 58% for 27/15

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    rvalle1rvalle1 Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

rvalle1 said:

24/12 - .00029 and 64%

Add 1% for 10K.
    From other posts, sounds like the MF is lowest for 36 months - what is the residual in that case? Also from the dealers I've visited it seems like Jeep is pushing 39 months pretty heavily. Just trying to figure out if there is a 'sweet spot' here.

Thanks again.
  • Options
    rvalle1 said:

Michaell said:

rvalle1 said:

24/12 - .00029 and 64%

Add 1% for 10K.
    From other posts, sounds like the MF is lowest for 36 months - what is the residual in that case? Also from the dealers I've visited it seems like Jeep is pushing 39 months pretty heavily. Just trying to figure out if there is a 'sweet spot' here.

Thanks again.

.00008 MF and 55%/54% for 36mo, 10K/12K residual.

39 month residuals are 3% lower. Given that, I would stick with 36 months.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator