Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2015 GMC Yukon Lease Questions

Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 11,077
edited August 2015 in GMC
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2015 GMC Yukon leasing questions.
Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2015 Yukon, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

Navigation tips: To see the most recent information and activity, make sure to visit the latest post, which may be a few pages ahead. Click the pages numbers just below to go to a new page in the discussion -- or search the entire discussion by clicking the magnifying glass icon and entering keywords.

We also invite you to share your purchase experience on Edmunds Facebook page, Share Your Story.

See Also
GMC Yukon Discussions
2015 GMC Yukon Prricing, Reviews, Features & Specifications

MODERATOR

Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

«134567

Comments

  • skia6skia6 Posts: 3
    Might be too early, but looking for lease info for 2015 Denali XL. 36 mos, 10K/yr lease. Residual and MF??
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,994

    @skia6 said:
    Might be too early, but looking for lease info for 2015 Denali XL. 36 mos, 10K/yr lease. Residual and MF??

    No lease programs. They do show that model on the incentives page, though.. No incentives, naturally...

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • skia6skia6 Posts: 3

    Ok, thanks. Seems like with new models, lease incentives would help get the vehicles on the road and draw attention to the new model and generate some interest...

  • jddssc121jddssc121 Posts: 131

    any #'s yet?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,994

    @jddssc121 said:
    any #'s yet?

    2015 Yukon w/3SA package: 3.60% MF and 62% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr lease

    Subtract 2% from residual if unit lacks 3SA

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • glf5glf5 Posts: 2

    Considering a 2015 Yukon XL SLT (4SA). What is the current MF & Residual for both a 36mo/15K & 39mo/15K lease? Thank you in advance for your help.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,994

    @glf5 said:
    Considering a 2015 Yukon XL SLT (4SA). What is the current MF & Residual for both a 36mo/15K & 39mo/15K lease? Thank you in advance for your help.

    3.60% MF and 60%/58% residual.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • abbthe1abbthe1 Posts: 8

    Does regular Yukon(not XL) have the same numbers?

    Thanks

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,994

    @abbthe1 said:
    Does regular Yukon(not XL) have the same numbers?

    Thanks

    Yes.. the non-XL models have the same numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi kyfdx - Thanks to you and Edmunds for all the great info through the years. It's been incredibly helpful. Next up for my family is a possible 2015 Yukon 4WD SLT. It looks like MF is 3.6%. But we probably only need a low mileage lease - like 10K or 12K/year. What is the residual for a 36 mo/10K lease? Also, it looks like the only incentives are $500 loyalty and $500 conquest. Is that accurate?

    Thanks again.
    FY

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,994

    @fieldingyost said:
    Hi kyfdx - Thanks to you and Edmunds for all the great info through the years. It's been incredibly helpful. Next up for my family is a possible 2015 Yukon 4WD SLT. It looks like MF is 3.6%. But we probably only need a low mileage lease - like 10K or 12K/year. What is the residual for a 36 mo/10K lease? Also, it looks like the only incentives are $500 loyalty and $500 conquest. Is that accurate?

    Thanks again.
    FY

    The residual is either 62% or 64% depending on options for 36mo, 12K/yr. Add 1% for 10K/yr.

    I don't see any other incentives.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi kyfdx - is the residual/MF the same for Denalis? i.e. 60% & 3.6% for 36 months @15K per year? Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,994

    @bigwavedave5 said:
    Hi kyfdx - is the residual/MF the same for Denalis? i.e. 60% & 3.6% for 36 months 15K per

    • year? Thanks!

    Yes

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi kyfdx,

    I would like to know what the MF and residual value (10k and 12k) is for a heavily optioned 2015 Yukon Denali 4WD. Thanks.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,994

    @miamiadjuster said:
    Hi kyfdx,

    I would like to know what the MF and residual value (10k and 12k) is for a heavily optioned 2015 Yukon Denali 4WD. Thanks.

    3.10% APR and 63%/62% residual for 36mo, 10K/12K/yr.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jddssc121jddssc121 Posts: 131
    edited May 2014

    @[email protected] said:
    3.10% APR and 63%/62% residual for 36mo, 10K/12K/yr.

    and 60% for 15K?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,994

    Correct

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jddssc121jddssc121 Posts: 131

    thank you sir

    @[email protected] said:
    Correct

  • jddssc121jddssc121 Posts: 131

    Did June #'s change? looking at a 2015 XL Denali AWD. 36/15.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,994

    New numbers don't come out until June 3rd

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Looking for the new June 2015 AWD Denali lease residual values and money factors. Thx 36/15 please.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,994

    @norcalsean said:
    Looking for the new June 2015 AWD Denali lease residual values and money factors. Thx 36/15 please.

    2.55% APR and 60% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • calpharocalpharo Posts: 12
    Looking for the residual and buy rate money factor for the 2015 2wd Denali. 36 months/15k. If you have the numbers for both Ally as well as US bank that would be great. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,821

    @calpharo said:
    Looking for the residual and buy rate money factor for the 2015 2wd Denali. 36 months/15k. If you have the numbers for both Ally as well as US bank that would be great. Thanks!

    we only have the numbers from Ally - 2.55% and either 58% or 60% residual.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • calpharocalpharo Posts: 12
    Have the July numbers been released for the 2wd Denali (short wheelbase). 36/15k? Thanks in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,994

    @calpharo said:
    Have the July numbers been released for the 2wd Denali (short wheelbase). 36/15k? Thanks in advance

    The dealers have the numbers, but we don't.. yet.. Hopefully, in the next few days.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • calpharocalpharo Posts: 12
    Anyone get any of the July numbers yet for the short wheelbase 2wd Denali? Dealer is telling me that it hasn't changed from last month...
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,821

    @calpharo said:
    Anyone get any of the July numbers yet for the short wheelbase 2wd Denali? Dealer is telling me that it hasn't changed from last month...

    That may be, but we don't have any way to confirm that until we get the numbers ourselves.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • calpharocalpharo Posts: 12
    I ended up leasing a 2015 Yukon Denali for 36 months 15k/year. Dealer went though new bank (not ally or US bank) that was just bought out by GM. Residual value was 58%. Money factor .00092. $595 acquisition fee. No disposition fee at end of the lease. $0.25/mile for excess milage. My dealer honored supplier pricing, which is unheard of in So. Cal, since these Denali's are so hard to come by. Most dealers have max of one 2015 Yukon Denali on their lot
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,994

    Congrats on the new truck!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • calpharocalpharo Posts: 12
    @kyfdx @Michaell Thanks for all the help by the moderators! Without these forums the stealerships would be ripping everyone off!
  • glamis44glamis44 Posts: 6

    I ordered a 2015 Yukon XL Denali AWD and should have it in the next week or two. Can you advise of current Lease Rates for 36 months and 12k/15k miles.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,821

    @glamis44 said:
    I ordered a 2015 Yukon XL Denali AWD and should have it in the next week or two. Can you advise of current Lease Rates for 36 months and 12k/15k miles.

    36/15 - 2.25% and either 58% or 60% for 36/15. Add 2% for 12K.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tcw42tcw42 Posts: 2
    I am relatively new to leasing, so this may be a dumb question, but any expectation on how the figures will change from July to August? I am considering a 2015 Yukon 4wd SLE, and not sure if I should pull the trigger by 7/31 or not, my current lease expires 10/28, but they are offering the pull ahead to cover remaining payments. Better to buy now or wait it out a month or even until my lease ends?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,821

    @tcw42 said:
    I am relatively new to leasing, so this may be a dumb question, but any expectation on how the figures will change from July to August? I am considering a 2015 Yukon 4wd SLE, and not sure if I should pull the trigger by 7/31 or not, my current lease expires 10/28, but they are offering the pull ahead to cover remaining payments. Better to buy now or wait it out a month or even until my lease ends?

    Tough decision. We can't predict with any accuracy what the numbers will look like next month. As the 2015's are still relatively new on the lot, I wouldn't expect a whole lot of movement.

    But, I've been wrong.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jddssc121jddssc121 Posts: 131

    Hello can you post MF and residual for a 2015 Yukon XL Denali for 36/15?

    thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,821

    @jddssc121 said:
    Hello can you post MF and residual for a 2015 Yukon XL Denali for 36/15?

    thanks!

    2.25% and either 58% (w/o option package 3SA) or 60% (w/ option package 3SA).

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jddssc121jddssc121 Posts: 131

    @Michaell said:
    2.25% and either 58% (w/o option package 3SA) or 60% (w/ option package 3SA).

    Thank you sir

  • joes15joes15 Posts: 1

    Sorry for my ignorance but what is the 3SA package? My wife just brought home a loaner 2015 4wd SLT and the dealer offered her full MSRP ($60,025), 59% residual, 2.95% APR, 39 month lease, $1,500 "rebate", and an "adjusted cap cost" of $51,655.22, with $4,500 due up front and $525 per month before sales tax.

    What would you recommend I counter with?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,994

    @joes15 said:
    Sorry for my ignorance but what is the 3SA package? My wife just brought home a loaner 2015 4wd SLT and the dealer offered her full MSRP ($60,025), 59% residual, 2.95% APR, 39 month lease, $1,500 "rebate", and an "adjusted cap cost" of $51,655.22, with $4,500 due up front and $525 per month before sales tax.

    What would you recommend I counter with?

    I think 3SA is the SLE trim.. but, that's just a guess from googling it.

    Not really sure how much you can get off of a GM loaner vehicle. I get the same payment using their numbers.. but, hard to say if it's a good deal. That APR is higher than what we show, but we only have ALLY Bank lease numbers and GMC dealers will often use GMAC or USBank for leases.

    $4500 upfront and $525/mo. seems pretty decent for a $60K vehicle. But, even with no idea what I can get, I'd offer them less.. ;)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi There,
    Can you tell me the August money factor and residual for a 2015 Yukon SLT 4WD for 36/12?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,821

    @carshop14 said:
    Hi There,
    Can you tell me the August money factor and residual for a 2015 Yukon SLT 4WD for 36/12?

    2.25% and either 60% (without option 3SA) or 62% (with option 3SA). No lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tcw42tcw42 Posts: 2
    What do you mean by no lease cash @michaell ?

    Did they do away with the $3,000 incentive?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,821

    @tcw42 said:
    What do you mean by no lease cash michaell ?

    Did they do away with the $3,000 incentive?

    The information I have shows no lease cash; use the car research tab at the top of the page for the official Edmunds information on all incentives.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello good morning can you post MF and residual for a 2015 Yukon SLT for 36m/10k and any lucky guess my monthly payment will be..
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,994

    @el_chapo53 said:
    Hello good morning can you post MF and residual for a 2015 Yukon SLT for 36m/10k and any lucky guess my monthly payment will be..

    2.25% APR and either 61% or 63% residual, depending on packages.

    No guesses.. We can estimate with an MSRP and a selling price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I was just quoted on a 15 SLT Yukon a 36/10 lease, residual of 65% and MF of .0015, which seems extremely high and he says its through ALLY which I dont believe. They are marking up that up MF right? MSRP was 61.9 and hes selling to me for 60.9. What would be a reasonable deal with nothing out of pocket except inception costs?

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,994

    @ufgator24 said:
    I was just quoted on a 15 SLT Yukon a 36/10 lease, residual of 65% and MF of .0015, which seems extremely high and he says its through ALLY which I dont believe. They are marking up that up MF right? MSRP was 61.9 and hes selling to me for 60.9. What would be a reasonable deal with nothing out of pocket except inception costs?

    We have the Yukon at 2.25% APR and either 63% or 61% depending on trim/option packages. In our experience, ALLY doesn't use money factors, they use APRs. I don't have any idea of a lease payment with your dealer's numbers, because they don't match anything we have.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jddssc121jddssc121 Posts: 131
    Do you have aug #'s for a 2015 Yukon XL Denali for 36/15
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,821

    @jddssc121 said:
    Do you have aug #'s for a 2015 Yukon XL Denali for 36/15

    2.25% and either 58% or 60% residual.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.