Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently switched from a luxury sedan to a luxury SUV?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 7/25 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2013 and Earlier - Toyota Camry Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• njeraldnjerald Posts: 688
    They didn't say. I just told them what I wanted and that I was ready to buy after getting all the pricing.
  • zaku178zaku178 Posts: 15
    I notice in states such as California there is an option to get a Cloth Trim SE V6 while in the East Coast we get only leather. Anyone in the NJ/NY area manage to get a SE V6 with cloth trim? Its a lot cheaper compared to the leather trim
  • blindmantooblindmantoo Posts: 139
    What were all of your options & what did you pay (less tax / title fees)?
  • sppboysppboy Posts: 2
    let me know what you guys think about the price they offer to me in Texas.
    2007 Camry XLE V6
    Option include
    CF, FE, Z1

Drive out price 28,800
  • sppboysppboy Posts: 2
    can you privde your drive out price?
    Thanks
  • sandman46sandman46 Posts: 1,798
    Loose the caps man. Your post is very difficult to read and you're "shouting"!

The Sandman :(
  • rexy5893rexy5893 Posts: 20
    This Saturday, we are ordering the 2007 Camry XLE V6 with all the options possible, plus the smart key system and the remote start for $28,800. You can negotiate $200 over invoice, with the right dealer. Our MSRP is $32,000.
    The dealer is giving us invoice prices:

The rear spoiler is $595. We're paying $455 for the part and install.

The body side molding is $195, invoice price $115.

I don't think we're going to get the mudguards.

That's the only prices I know of. There were alot of standard options on ours. So, we didn't have to break the prices down.

My husband is a carpenter not a mechanic. If parts were made out of wood we'd be in business!!
    Which dealer?
  • crw1688crw1688 Posts: 4
    Is it possible to get a Camry SE 4-Cyl with the JBL Stereo? I've been looking in about a 200 mile range and still haven't found the car i'm looking for. I want a SE 4-Cyl with Sunroof, JBL, Sport Leather Seats, Power Sunroof, Rear Spoiler, and Floor Mats
    Jim Lynch Toyota in St Louis.
    I'll ask the dealer saturday where they put the antenna, and get back with you. Do you have any knowledge about the smart key system. Yeah, or nah? I've been reading up and I sure don't want to get stuck somewhere and have to have my vehicle towed because no one can get into it. While the idea is a great convenience, is the cost and hassle worth it? $2,200 to re-program. And, $150 - $300 for a new fob...hmm..
  • tweliyingtweliying Posts: 23
    Burnsville Toyota.
  • percyypercyy Posts: 2
    Jaydoll,

Where did you get this price from? Which dealer will offer us this price? I also live in MA.
  • 007lev6007lev6 Posts: 6
    I picked up my LE-V6 last week. Gray with leather and mats. I had ordered this car by phone and e-mail four weeks ago, put nothing down and the dealer honored his original quoted price of $23,448 (see post #2840 for pricing details). This was one of the most pleasant, no hassle auto purchases I have made. Was in and out of the dealer in two hours with most of that waiting for paperwork to be processed. No pressure to buy anything else. If in Texas, see the Costco Buying Service guys at Toyota of Plano. 500 miles on the car now and it is everything this forum says it is. Quiet, smooth, comfortable and adequately powered. I think I will enjoy it more than the 5-Series it replaced. One question. It came with Michelin Energy MXV4 tires. Are those decent tires?
  • "I sure don't want to get stuck somewhere and have to have my vehicle towed because no one can get into it."

How would that happen? Even if your SK battery dies, the smart key has a built-in backup key that goes in the door. Then, to start the car, hold the smart key against the pushbutton and press it. That's it!

Holding the SK against the PB is just like the regular engine immobilizer on the Camrys without smart key. There's no situation where you get stuck by having smart key where you wouldn't be in the same situation with a regular key.
  • img1977img1977 Posts: 4
    Hi 03cobra ..... it would be great if you could givme a name. The quote I got from them was just the msrp. I got a quote for CE for 18,609 from burnsville toyota. I'm going to go to the dealerships tomorrow. Thanks for your help! :)
  • tankmastertankmaster Posts: 20
    I have sent two people to the same dealer that I went to and they are getting same deal that I received from the dealer.
    Please email and I will give you all of the details. I have to say that I thought by now someone would have beat my deal but not yet.

Anyone looking for a great deal on a LE/Auto in the CT/MA/NH/RI area, also email me for details on how to get the best deal period.
    $600-700 over dealer invoice, about right for Costco.
    Thank you for the information but, what happens if you lose the fob? You can't run to the store and get another key made. Also, locksmith's cannot get into your vehicle. And, I have heard you have to get a new computer system on your car. Correct?
  • jose1962_jose1962_ Posts: 22
    just made a deposit to hold awhite le v6 with alloy wheel, floor and trunk mats for the options. price was 21500.00.. Out the doorprice including tax title and tag transfer 24,200,,, is this a good deal.
  • With today's engine immobalizers, you can't go to ANY store and get a key made. You must get them from the dealership.

The big part of the key has a chip inside that communicates with a circuit near the key-hole. Duplicate keys won't have this chip. They can open your door but not start your car.

I believe all of the Camrys have the engine immobilizers.

(There might be alternatives through buying keyfobs online and having them cut and re-programming them. Not sure for Toyotas)

If you lose it, you do have to buy another and I'm sure they're not cheap. Ours came with a code. All we have to do is call toyota with that code and they'll send a replacement to the dealership where we can get it programmed / whatever. I don't believe there's any computer to replace.

You do get 2 to start with.
  • zaku178zaku178 Posts: 15
    Is it possible to have a dealership place an order for a customized Camry SE V6 where you can choose only the basic stuff you see in a SE 4cyl car such as only sunroof/cloth trim or is it required that dealers place orders on packaged options?
  • klaus2klaus2 Posts: 1
    I am in Michigan too. What dealer gave you this deal? Thanks
  • blindmantooblindmantoo Posts: 139
    Yes, it's possible (at least in some regions). I have several posts in the Edmunds Camry forum on my transaction. I custom ordered a V6SE in mid-March and it's due in the week of 6/12. It's probably more accurate to call it "preferenced" - the dealer sends in the firm order / deposit check and when Toyata builds it, they have first preference on it. It takes a while before you find out if it has been "accepted" by Toyota.

I live in Ohio which is the Cincinnati region. Toyota will tell you there is no such thing as a custom order - but I'm getting exactly what I ordered - Black, Charcoal leather pkg, moonroof pkg, traction/stability, all-season tires, navigation, xm radio, and no spoiler.
  • cartune4cartune4 Posts: 1
    kiawah,
    Could you please tell me the name of the NC dealer that matched Fitzmall? I'm in Raleigh and have located a couple of cars at Fitzmall but would prefer to purchase locally.
  • kiawahkiawah Posts: 3,666
    sure, put your email in your profile for a bit, and i'll send you the specifics
  • ssvp22ssvp22 Posts: 4
    Whats yur location and dealer?

-V
  • jerryjaijerryjai Posts: 9
    Hi,
    I'm contemplating whether to buy the XLE with Navigation or should I invest in a mountable GARMIN GPS. Could anyone please tell me which might be the better GPS system? Is the toyota Nav. voice-activated?

Thanks,
    Jerry
  • topgun7topgun7 Posts: 412
    Anyone has purchase experience on SE V6 or Hybrid in Bay area? Depending on the relative discount, I may pick up either one of them. Any comment will be greatly appreciated.