Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

Report Your Local Gas Prices Here

Comments

• Options
    fintailfintail Member Posts: 57,202
    I think I paid $2.73 for Chevron PUG today.

Just got home from a 1200-1300 mile trip, averaged about 30mpg, not bad for a 4000lb+ 300hp+ gasoline car.
  • Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    17.8 gallon fill for under $35. Cheap (even if the price stayed at $1.89).
  • Options
    texasestexases Member Posts: 10,725
    Just dropped to $1.999 at the QT (top tier). Wonder how low it'll go?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,927
    $2.269 for RUG at the Kroger

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
    Down to $2.29 most places, have to make a Sam's run later. Expect it will be 6 to 8 cents lower there.
  • Options
    Went by the cheap(er) gas part of town this morning and regular is $1.85 there. Diesel is $2.17.
  • Options
    slorenzenslorenzen Member Posts: 694
    Just finished a trip to Kooskia and Coeur d'Alane Idaho, then on to visit the son/daughter in law and new grandson in Spokane. Prices in those places were 2.18 to 2.51 for RUG(I had to pump...had to re-learn how to operate the pumps.. :D ).

Got back home and it was 2.11.

Awesome.

And they pump it...

• Options
    iluvmysephia1iluvmysephia1 Member Posts: 7,704
    edited October 2015
    Did you go see the Hobo Cedar Preserve in Kooskia, slorenzen? We went there when we were living in Idaho in 2011-12...those are some of the tallest trees I have ever seen. Beautiful country.

The loggers who were goin' nuts logging back in the...what was it...late 19th century or early 20th century, left those tall cedars because their logging process beat the huge trees to a pulp as they floated them down the river. Tore them all up, so it didn't make much sense to continue trying to log them. So they stayed in the ground and...grew even taller. Incredible place ta visit!

They did log the white pines and those held up bashing in to rocks in the river much better than the cedars.

2021 Kia Soul LX 6-speed stick

• Options
    slorenzenslorenzen Member Posts: 694

Did you go see the Hobo Cedar Preserve in Kooskia, slorenzen? We went there when we were living in Idaho in 2011-12...those are some of the tallest trees I have ever seen. Beautiful country.

The loggers who were goin' nuts logging back in the...what was it...late 19th century or early 20th century, left those tall cedars because their logging process beat the huge trees to a pulp as they floated them down the river. Tore them all up, so it didn't make much sense to continue trying to log them. So they stayed in the ground and...grew even taller. Incredible place ta visit!

They did log the white pines and those held up bashing in to rocks in the river much better than the cedars.

No, never saw that.

I was most enamored by the POLITENESS of folks when driving and walking.

REALLY liked the area, and was staying with a pastor friend who looks after a 1500 acre property.

• Options
    Hanging at $2.29 here in the valley. Was in DE over the weekend and saw as low as $2.07
  • Options
    $1.77 here but I got turned around and missed the station, and blew off filling up. We're getting low and I bet my wife just grabs some today for $2.07 :D
  • Options
    stever said:

$1.77 here but I got turned around and missed the station, and blew off filling up. We're getting low and I bet my wife just grabs some today for $2.07 :D

So you skip a run to Starbucks with the extra $5 she spends.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    edited October 2015
    I really should do that - still have about .70 cents on a card I got for Christmas that I need to use up. :D
  • Options
    explorerx4explorerx4 Member Posts: 19,359
    edited October 2015
    In central CT..
    Paid 2.759 (Credit price) for PUG. RUG was 2.169.
    I'm sure there are other stations a few cents lower.
    2023 Ford Explorer ST, 91 Mustang GT vert
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    Popped over to the Marathon this afternoon and paid $1.89. Ouch - I could have driven the extra 8 miles to the $1.77 place. It costs me about .50 cents a mile to operate the van, so my 17+ gallons cost me about $2 extra, but I saved $8 by not going crosstown. Or something like that. :)

¡Más café por favor!

Oh, propane is currently $1.79 a gallon, delivered. Tank still has ~40% in it though so we'll probably miss that low price too.
  • Options
    There must be an Amish saying involving hay and horses here... heh
  • Options
    gagricegagrice Member Posts: 31,450
    Prices creeping back up here in San Diego. Cheapest CASH RUG $2.61 Diesel $2.39
    Local Shell RUG $2.97, diesel $2.69
  • Options
    RUG keeps heading downward here in Dodge City, KS. Currently Flying J is charging $2.05 a gallon for RUG! B)

• Options
    $2.069 for RUG at Kroger here in CO.

With my .10 discount for the loyalty card, it was under $2/gal!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    We've crept back up - $1.93 to $1.95 at the cheap gas stations. Sam's is $1.84. The majors are mostly $1.99 to $2.01.
  • Options
    I've noticed diesel mostly at 1.15 Euro/l, premium around 1.40/l, other grades in between. With the strong dollar, that's not too bad.
  • Options
    fintail said:

I've noticed diesel mostly at 1.15 Euro/l, premium around 1.40/l, other grades in between. With the strong dollar, that's not too bad.

With 3.8L to a gallon and 1 euro = $1.08, that works out to about $4.70/gal for diesel and $5.72/gal for premium. You're right, not too bad.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    RUG has dropped ta $1.99 at the Flying J in Dodge City, KS. Let's see...2016 Scion iA getting 31 city 41 highway and it's selling for only $15,470? Am I missing something bad here? ;)

• Options
    edited November 2015
    The only thing you're missing the go-ahead from the missus. :p Not as roomy as the Soul tho bro.

We've crept up - thought sure we'd hit $1.79 but now the Murphy at Walmart is stuck at $1.99. My wife got Mobil at a Giant convenience store a couple of days ago for $2.05.
  • Options
    $2.26 at Sam's today. $2.35 most everywhere else
  • Options
    RUG at the local Kroger is now $1.999/gal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Not sure what the holdup was but we have hit $1.79 at the cheap gas places downtown.
  • Options
    In central CT...
    Drove on a state highway known for the lowest gas prices in the state. RUG 2.059, PUG 2.599.
  • Options
    I paid 1.09 Euro for diesel today. In Switzerland it was usually about CHF 1.50 give or take a few cents.
  • Options
    fordgirl15fordgirl15 Member Posts: 90
    In Mississippi it was 1.79. Saw 1.93 in Minnesota last night.
  • Options
    gagricegagrice Member Posts: 31,450
    Fintail the Euro keeps going down against the USD. Have you seen that in your travels. I see the Euro at $1.0648 today.

Meanwhile CA RUG has finally gone under $2.50 a gallon. That is the cash price at a few stations. 10 miles away on Interstate 8 it is still $2.93 for Shell and Chevron. They are really sticking it to the truck drivers at $3.39 a gallon for diesel. First stations coming West on I 8. They could have filled in El Centro for $2.50. And my in town station is $2.39 using CC. Whatever the market will bear.
  • Options
    jpp75jpp75 Member Posts: 1,535
    We're around $2.05 here for RUG, a couple of the cheapo stations are at $2.02.

Diesel is around $2.39.
  • Options
    $1.799 for RUG at Kroger today. 17 cent drop in a week. 

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Saw several spots with regular for $1.76, diesel for $2.19.
  • Options
    6 cents down to $2.29 but I'm sure our Governor will give us a little relief by finally getting rid of the temporary tax that was put on in '94 to help with the extra heavy winter snows that year. cough..cough...
  • Options
    Just got back, paid 2.63 (cash) for Chevron PUG, nice surprise.
  • Options
    Filled the van for $1.83 at a "handy" station.
  • Options
    $2.22 at Sam's this afternoon. Wife paid $2.19 in the Harrisburg area on Wed.
  • Options
    Down to $2.25 in State College this morning, $2.17 in Harrisburg, $2.29 in Doylestown
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Murphy USA just opened up a brand new gas station on 14th Ave. next to Wal*Mart here in snowy, icy Dodge City, KS. They have RUG for only $1.78 a gallon. The Flying J, my regular station, is selling RUG for only $1.85 a gallon. Do I ever love this nice downward trend of late, carnut-heads!

• Options
    in central CT...
    saw RUG for 2.059 yesterday. Lowest I've seen in a while.
  • Options
    I paid $1.379 on Friday .... which includes a $.40 discount for fuel points from Kroger.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Students coming back into town en masse today, so I wasn't surprised to see prices back up 4 cents to $2.29 when we got back into town
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Nah, the bump is to pay for the Lions' new offensive coordinator (if not a new head coach).
  • Options
    2.68 for Chevron PUG today.
  • Options
    Doesn't really count, but $1.79 with grocery store points today B)
  • Options
    texasestexases Member Posts: 10,725
    $1.84 at Qwik Trip for 'Top Tier' RUG.
  • Options
    in central CT...
    Paid 2.799 for PUG, up 6 cents from 2 weeks ago.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Filled up today at my cheap gas place on Main Street. It used to be in the middle of construction and I thought that's why it was cheaper than most other places. But now there's 4 lanes of champagne asphalt in front and there's no more construction, but it's still cheap. Misgauged my gauge and wound up filling up for under $25.

gas.jpg 56.3K
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Paid $1.67/gal. tonight for RUG at the brand new Murphy USA ghastly station right next to Wal*Mart on 14th Ave. in Dodge City, KS. Wow - keep plummeting downward.