Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2015 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class Lease Questions

ClairesClaires Chicago areaPosts: 1,222
edited May 2015 in Mercedes-Benz
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2015 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class leasing questions. Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2015 GL-Class, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have, or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on Edmunds Mercedes-Benz 2015 GL-Class page.

MODERATOR

Need help getting around? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

«13456711

Comments

  • Hi, can you please share the 2015 GL550 MF and residual for August? (36m, 10k miles). Many thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 100,316

    @thomastka said:
    Hi, can you please share the 2015 GL550 MF and residual for August? (36m, 10k miles). Many thanks!

    Standard MF (.00195 to .00225) and 56%.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Wow, residual on the GL550 is down by 3% from 59% to 56% for 10k miles/36m! No change on the GL450...

  • neoroseneorose AlabamaPosts: 50
    Might the September MF and Residuals be available for GL350 and GL450? It would be helpful to have the 24 month and 36 month numbers.
    Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 111,183

    @neorose said:
    Might the September MF and Residuals be available for GL350 and GL450? It would be helpful to have the 24 month and 36 month numbers.
    Thank you.

    GL350: Standard money factor 24mo/15K residual is 64%, 36mo, 15K is 56%

    GL450: .00180 MF and 64%/60% residual.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • neoroseneorose AlabamaPosts: 50
    Thank you for those numbers. And, what would be the standard MF for September?
  • neoroseneorose AlabamaPosts: 50
    Oh, one more question. Are those the numbers for model year 2015. That is the year we are negotiating.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 111,183

    @neorose said:
    Thank you for those numbers. And, what would be the standard MF for September?

    Standard money factor is usually in the .00195-.00225 range. We haven't had any updates to that information for quite awhile, though.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 111,183

    @neorose said:
    Oh, one more question. Are those the numbers for model year 2015. That is the year we are negotiating.

    Nope.. that was 2014.

    2015: Standard money factor for either model. Residuals are the same as 2014, above.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vo2vo2 Posts: 2

    hi,

    i am in boston and try to get 2015 GL450. the dealer can only offer me money factor 0.0024, residue 63% for 3 years with 10K miles. the dealer told me MB set the money factor and residue and they can not change.

    how can i get money factor at 0.0018 as you posted here? how does your data come from?

    thanks

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 100,316

    @vo2 said:
    hi,

    i am in boston and try to get 2015 GL450. the dealer can only offer me money factor 0.0024, residue 63% for 3 years with 10K miles. the dealer told me MB set the money factor and residue and they can not change.

    how can i get money factor at 0.0018 as you posted here? how does your data come from?

    thanks

    You politely but firmly tell the dealer that you won't sign a deal with an inflated money factor.

    The information comes from MB but is not publicly available.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 111,183

    @vo2 said:
    hi,

    i am in boston and try to get 2015 GL450. the dealer can only offer me money factor 0.0024, residue 63% for 3 years with 10K miles. the dealer told me MB set the money factor and residue and they can not change.

    how can i get money factor at 0.0018 as you posted here? how does your data come from?

    thanks

    The 2015 doesn't have a .00180 MF.. that was the 2014 model.

    2015 model uses the standard money factor.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • neoroseneorose AlabamaPosts: 50

    We closed on our Lease of a 2015 GL350 with MSRP $73,500 and added 30,000 mile service contract with total Cap of $75,000.  A Pen Fed voucher of $2,000 was also used.  Ten MSD's was made buying down the MF from .0018 to .0010 (and with automated payment discount) resulted in $1150 at delivery and then $849/mo for a 36 month, 12,000 miles/year inclusive of all 2.27% use tax.  Residual is 60%.

    Thank you for hosting this site.

  • I got a 0.0018 MF for a new 2015 GL550. Initially the dealer claimed that Mercedes didn't approve us for the 0.0018 MF and that we'd have to pay 0.00225 MF. I then told them that I was just going to buy the car instead and then all of a sudden they made "another attempt to get us the super preferred rate" and it was "approved". Frankly, I think it was approved all along but they were trying to keep the additional margin...
  • ROBRTM5ROBRTM5 MIAMI FLORIDAPosts: 69
    Hello Kyfdx - Can you pls share the MF and Residual for a 2015 GL550...
    Looking for 36/10.

    Thank you,

    RM


  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 111,183
    ROBRTM5 said:

    Hello Kyfdx - Can you pls share the MF and Residual for a 2015 GL550...
    Looking for 36/10.

    Thank you,

    RM



    Standard money factor and 56% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • td_sfotd_sfo Posts: 16
    Thanks Michaell -- Can I get 2015 numbers too? thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 100,316
    td_sfo said:

    Thanks Michaell -- Can I get 2015 numbers too? thanks.

    2015 GL450 - .00165 and 62% for 36/12. Add 1% for 10K.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nh_1nh_1 Posts: 12
    Could you please provide the November MF and Residual for a GL 450 36/12 and 36/15? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 100,316
    nh_1 said:

    Could you please provide the November MF and Residual for a GL 450 36/12 and 36/15? Thanks!

    2014? .00180 and 59% for 36/15. Add 2% for 12K.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • nh_1nh_1 Posts: 12
    Sorry, I was actually looking for 2015 numbers for 36/12 and 36/15. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 100,316
    nh_1 said:

    Sorry, I was actually looking for 2015 numbers for 36/12 and 36/15. Thanks!

    .00130 and 58% for 36/15. Add 2% for 12K.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking at 2015 GL450 lease. What is the MF and residual for a 48 month/15K lease? thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 100,316
    bank14 said:

    Looking at 2015 GL450 lease. What is the MF and residual for a 48 month/15K lease? thanks!

    .00130 and 47% for 48/15

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can I get the MF and residual for 2015 GL 550 36 month 15k miles/yr, Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 111,183
    mirali said:

    Can I get the MF and residual for 2015 GL 550 36 month 15k miles/yr, Thanks!


    Standard money factor and 53% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • td_sfotd_sfo Posts: 16
    Could you please provide the December MF and Residual for a GL 450 36/15? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 111,183
    td_sfo said:

    Could you please provide the December MF and Residual for a GL 450 36/15? Thanks!


    Not available yet... November program runs through today (Monday)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cfa2cfa2 Posts: 2
    What would be residual, MF for 2015 GL 350, 36 month lease, 7500 miles/year. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 111,183
    cfa2 said:

    What would be residual, MF for 2015 GL 350, 36 month lease, 7500 miles/year. Thanks


    Standard money factor and 62% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

«13456711
Sign In or Register to comment.