Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Audi Q3 Lease Questions

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217
edited July 2015 in Audi
Ask your 2016 Q3 lease questions here!

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«1345

Comments

  • rhoms3rhoms3 Posts: 10
    Do you have July residuals and mf for 2016 Q3 Premium plus and Prestige, 10k/36 and 12k/36?

    Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217
    rhoms3 said:

    Do you have July residuals and mf for 2016 Q3 Premium plus and Prestige, 10k/36 and 12k/36?

    Thanks in advance.

    FWD or Quattro?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rhoms3rhoms3 Posts: 10
    Quattro.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217
    rhoms3 said:

    Do you have July residuals and mf for 2016 Q3 Premium plus and Prestige, 10k/36 and 12k/36?

    Thanks in advance.

    rhoms3 said:

    Quattro.

    Standard MF (.00185) and 60% for Prem Plus and 59% for the Prestige (36/12). Add 1% for 10K.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rhoms3rhoms3 Posts: 10
    Thanks
  • allst4rm3allst4rm3 Posts: 19
    Do you have the MF and residual for the 2016 Q3 Prestige Quattro for 36/15K?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217
    allst4rm3 said:

    Do you have the MF and residual for the 2016 Q3 Prestige Quattro for 36/15K?

    Standard MF of .00185 and 57%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dbiz78dbiz78 Posts: 12
    I was quoted the following for a 39 month lease in NY:
    Q3 2.0T Quattro Premium Plus
    MSRP: 39,900
    Miles: 12K
    Residual: 58.75%
    Payment of 489.10 (no money down)

    Based on what I am seeing I think this is OK but was wondering if anyone had any other quotes floating around to see if I could do a little better.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217
    dbiz78 said:

    I was quoted the following for a 39 month lease in NY:
    Q3 2.0T Quattro Premium Plus
    MSRP: 39,900
    Miles: 12K
    Residual: 58.75%
    Payment of 489.10 (no money down)

    Based on what I am seeing I think this is OK but was wondering if anyone had any other quotes floating around to see if I could do a little better.

    39/12 numbers on the 2016 Q3 Quattro Prem Plus - 58% and .00188

    We would need to know the selling price (better yet, the net cap cost if you are rolling in the taxes and fees) in order to model a payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dbiz78dbiz78 Posts: 12
    Michaell,

    All relevant data as provided to me are:
    39 Months
    Payment: 489.10
    Payment Purchase Option: 23,2422
    MSRP: 39,900
    Miles: 12,0000
    Disposition Fee: 450

    Amount due at signing (I didn't include this as I know taxes are state specific)
    1st Month payment: 489.10
    Acquisition fee: 595
    Upfront taxes: 1,696,.34

    I will be planning on rolling the taxes and acquisition fee into the payment (so expect a payment in the $540 range)

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217
    dbiz78 said:

    Michaell,

    All relevant data as provided to me are:
    39 Months
    Payment: 489.10
    Payment Purchase Option: 23,2422
    MSRP: 39,900
    Miles: 12,0000
    Disposition Fee: 450

    Amount due at signing (I didn't include this as I know taxes are state specific)
    1st Month payment: 489.10
    Acquisition fee: 595
    Upfront taxes: 1,696,.34

    I will be planning on rolling the taxes and acquisition fee into the payment (so expect a payment in the $540 range)

    The fact that they are hiding the cap cost isn't a good sign. They could be marking up the MF and you wouldn't know it.

    Ask them to disclose everything or you'll walk to another dealer.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dbiz78dbiz78 Posts: 12
    Thanks....I've gone back to them with the additional questions. I am also going to another dealership and will be using the MF you quoted above to make sure they are not fleecing me...I will let you know what both come back with....

    Appreciate the assistance.

    Dave
  • dbiz78dbiz78 Posts: 12
    Just confirmed with the dealership the MF on the car above is .00130.

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217
    dbiz78 said:

    Just confirmed with the dealership the MF on the car above is .00130.

    Is this for a 2015 or 2016?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dbiz78dbiz78 Posts: 12
    edited August 2015
    Thanks for your help so far with the lease discussion on the 2016 Audi Q3. I met with a dealer today and feel the offer is pretty decent. Let me know your thoughts:

    MSRP: 40, 965 (for the guattro premium plus fully loaded, including paint)
    Residual: 23, 129 (57%)
    MF: .0011
    Rolling in $1,913.57 in taxes
    Monthly Payment: 530.36 (42 months)
    Cash on Delivery: $1,611.18 (1st month payment, Acquisition fee of 995 and upfront taxes of 85.82)

    or
    MSRP: 40, 965 (for the guattro premium plus fully loaded, including paint)
    Residual: 224,059(58%)
    MF: .0013
    Rolling in $1,838.71 in taxes
    Monthly Payment: 549.06 (39 months)
    Cash on Delivery: $1,195.38 (1st month payment, Acquisition fee of 595 and upfront taxes of 51.32)

    I am trying to back into the purchase price of the car on both but am having trouble (I have come up with 38,850).

    Let me know your thoughts.

    Dave
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217
    dbiz78 said:

    Thanks for your help so far with the lease discussion on the 2016 Audi Q3. I met with a dealer today and feel the offer is pretty decent. Let me know your thoughts:

    MSRP: 40, 965 (for the guattro premium plus fully loaded, including paint)
    Residual: 23, 129 (57%)
    MF: .0011
    Rolling in $1,913.57 in taxes
    Monthly Payment: 530.36 (42 months)
    Cash on Delivery: $1,611.18 (1st month payment, Acquisition fee of 995 and upfront taxes of 85.82)

    or
    MSRP: 40, 965 (for the guattro premium plus fully loaded, including paint)
    Residual: 224,059(58%)
    MF: .0013
    Rolling in $1,838.71 in taxes
    Monthly Payment: 549.06 (39 months)
    Cash on Delivery: $1,195.38 (1st month payment, Acquisition fee of 595 and upfront taxes of 51.32)

    I am trying to back into the purchase price of the car on both but am having trouble (I have come up with 38,850).

    Let me know your thoughts.

    Dave

    The MF on the 2016 Q3 Quattro Premium Plus is .00188; not sure how your dealer can quote a MF of .00110 or .00130 unless you use MSDs.

    39/12 residual is 58% and 42/12 residual is 56%; these are fixed by the bank and cannot be altered by the dealer.

    We would need to know the selling price in order to model a payment for you. Should be on your deal paperwork.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dbiz78dbiz78 Posts: 12
    In speaking with the salesman the lower MF's are coming from 2 credit unions who are now in the business of leasing the cars....I asked if other dealerships were doing this and he said he thought it was common practice at this point and he did say the rates were very good as compared to Audi's.

    Because I haven't finalized the deal (just left a deposit) I don't have all the final paper work....just the information I provided above.

    Again thanks for the continued information....

    As to my car....I know it was completed on 7/31 and is in the process of being shipped over to the US......


    Dave
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217
    dbiz78 said:

    In speaking with the salesman the lower MF's are coming from 2 credit unions who are now in the business of leasing the cars....I asked if other dealerships were doing this and he said he thought it was common practice at this point and he did say the rates were very good as compared to Audi's.

    Because I haven't finalized the deal (just left a deposit) I don't have all the final paper work....just the information I provided above.

    Again thanks for the continued information....

    As to my car....I know it was completed on 7/31 and is in the process of being shipped over to the US......


    Dave

    Ah, that makes sense.

    However, be wary if you decide to use a 3rd party leasing company. They might not be as forgiving of damage at the end of the lease.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dbiz78dbiz78 Posts: 12
    Thanks Michaell. I appreciate all the assistance.

  • dbiz78dbiz78 Posts: 12
    So I confirmed the purchase price at 40,008.....

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217
    dbiz78 said:

    So I confirmed the purchase price at 40,008.....

    Using that number, I calculate a payment of $499.52/mo for 39 months pre-tax, and $466.31/mo for 42 months pre-tax.

    Ask the dealer what the net cap cost is; if it's higher than the $40,008 number, ask them what they are adding to it.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, I am looking for Residual and MF on a 2016 Q3 Prem Plus for a 36/7.5k lease in N. Cal? Any estimated payments for a Q3 that is MSRP at $40.5K, would be helpful? Thanks !!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217
    tahoe127 said:

    Hi, I am looking for Residual and MF on a 2016 Q3 Prem Plus for a 36/7.5k lease in N. Cal? Any estimated payments for a Q3 that is MSRP at $40.5K, would be helpful? Thanks !!!

    FWD or Quattro?

    We would need to know the selling price or cap cost to model a payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Quattro. not sure what selling price or cap cost is. can figure that out later. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217
    tahoe127 said:

    Hi, I am looking for Residual and MF on a 2016 Q3 Prem Plus for a 36/7.5k lease in N. Cal? Any estimated payments for a Q3 that is MSRP at $40.5K, would be helpful? Thanks !!!

    tahoe127 said:

    Quattro. not sure what selling price or cap cost is. can figure that out later. Thanks

    .00188 and 62%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi looking for a lease pmt estimate on a 2016 Q3 Premium for 36 mos/12k miles with selling price of $40,965 before t+t+fees in NoVa.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217
    amickey said:

    Hi looking for a lease pmt estimate on a 2016 Q3 Premium for 36 mos/12k miles with selling price of $40,965 before t+t+fees in NoVa.

    No Premium trim; did you mean Premium Plus?

    FWD or Quattro?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    amickey said:

    Hi looking for a lease pmt estimate on a 2016 Q3 Premium for 36 mos/12k miles with selling price of $40,965 before t+t+fees in NoVa.

    No Premium trim; did you mean Premium Plus?

    FWD or Quattro?
    sorry meant PRESTIGE QUATTRO.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217
    amickey said:

    Michaell said:

    amickey said:

    Hi looking for a lease pmt estimate on a 2016 Q3 Premium for 36 mos/12k miles with selling price of $40,965 before t+t+fees in NoVa.

    No Premium trim; did you mean Premium Plus?

    FWD or Quattro?
    sorry meant PRESTIGE QUATTRO.
    59% and .00188

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi all. Can anyone tell me the money factor and residual for 2016 Audi Q3 2.0T quattro Tiptronic? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217

    Hi all. Can anyone tell me the money factor and residual for 2016 Audi Q3 2.0T quattro Tiptronic? Thanks.

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 36 months, 12,000 miles. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 144,936

    Hi all. Can anyone tell me the money factor and residual for 2016 Audi Q3 2.0T quattro Tiptronic? Thanks.

    Premium Plus? .00195 MF and 58% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi Kyfdx, what are the MF and residual for a 2016 Q3 Quattro, prestige, 36mos, 7500 miles, Los Angeles area. What is the typical cap cost, or reduction off MSRP at this time, including seasonal incentives on this vehicle?

    Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 144,936
    ursamajor said:

    Hi Kyfdx, what are the MF and residual for a 2016 Q3 Quattro, prestige, 36mos, 7500 miles, Los Angeles area. What is the typical cap cost, or reduction off MSRP at this time, including seasonal incentives on this vehicle?

    Thank you

    .00195 MF and 61% residual.

    4%-6% off MSRP seems to be the going rate for a new Audi.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dlc0721dlc0721 Posts: 4
    edited December 2015
    Hi All,

    Could you please provide the December residuals and MF for a 2016 Q3 Quattro, prestige, 39 months, 12K , 15K lease?

    Thanks a bunch!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 144,936
    dlc0721 said:

    Hi All,

    Could you please provide the December residuals and MF for a 2016 Q3 Quattro, prestige, 39 months, 12K , 15K lease?

    Thanks a bunch!

    .00208 MF and 57%/55% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • budgie999budgie999 Posts: 4
    edited December 2015
    Hello -

    Can someone look over these terms and tell me if this is a good deal? Strong discount off MSRP, but wondering if the MF is marked up??

    Q3 Prestige Quattro
    36/12K

    MSRP: $43,045
    Sale Price: $38,750
    Total Cap: $40,091.24
    Less Money Down: $1,972.06
    Net Cap: $38,119.18
    Residual: 59%
    MF: .00199
    Monthly Payment: 479.76 + 43.18 taxes = $522.94
    Cash on Delivery: $2,495.00 (Money Down + 1st month payment)

    I really wanted to be under $500/month. Any way to get there? Should the MF be .00188? Any advice is appreciated.

    Lawrence
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 144,936
    budgie999 said:

    Hello -

    Can someone look over these terms and tell me if this is a good deal? Strong discount off MSRP, but wondering if the MF is marked up??

    Q3 Prestige Quattro
    36/12K

    MSRP: $43,045
    Sale Price: $38,750
    Total Cap: $40,091.24
    Less Money Down: $1,972.06
    Net Cap: $38,119.18
    Residual: 59%
    MF: .00199
    Monthly Payment: 479.76 + 43.18 taxes = $522.94
    Cash on Delivery: $2,495.00 (Money Down + 1st month payment)

    I really wanted to be under $500/month. Any way to get there? Should the MF be .00188? Any advice is appreciated.

    Lawrence

    Base MF is .00188

    Base MF would save about $7/mo. Plus another $500 would get you to $500/mo.

    If that's what you want, just tell the dealer. "Get the price down to $500/mo. with the same terms and money upfront, and you have a deal". Then, see what happens.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • budgie999budgie999 Posts: 4
    edited December 2015
    kyfdx said:


    If that's what you want, just tell the dealer. "Get the price down to $500/mo. with the same terms and money upfront, and you have a deal". Then, see what happens.

    Thank you!
  • One more question... what happens to the MF if I'm just under Tier 1? Credit might be 710 or something.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 144,936
    budgie999 said:

    One more question... what happens to the MF if I'm just under Tier 1? Credit might be 710 or something.

    In general, with Audi, the next tier down adds .00040 to the money factor.

    But, the luxury makes are making a big push in selling to Tier 2 and 3 customers, so you may find that 710 is enough for top tier, or that the bump is less.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • talon4x4talon4x4 Posts: 21
    edited December 2015
    Looking for the MF and residual on the 2016 Quattro Premium Plus 36 month/10k miles. Any incentives right now?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 144,936
    talon4x4 said:

    Looking for the MF and residual on the 2016 Quattro Premium Plus 36 month/10k miles. Any incentives right now?

    .00188 MF and 61% residual.

    No incentives that we are aware of.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi!

    Looking for MF/RV for 2016 Q3 Prestige Quattro AND Prestige FWD. 36mo/12k (New Orleans, LA if it matters)

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217
    nola2222 said:

    Hi!

    Looking for MF/RV for 2016 Q3 Prestige Quattro AND Prestige FWD. 36mo/12k (New Orleans, LA if it matters)

    Thanks!

    .00172 and 58% (premium plus) or 57% (prestige)

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Does Audi USA reduce MF for MSDs? I was told by a dealer in Louisiana that they do not.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 144,936
    nola2222 said:

    Does Audi USA reduce MF for MSDs? I was told by a dealer in Louisiana that they do not.

    Audi does have an MSD plan.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jrosenthaljrosenthal Posts: 1
    edited December 2015
    Could I please have the MF and RV for 2015 and 2016 Q3 Premium Plus FWD. 36 months @ 10k miles / yr in the Washington, DC area? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,217

    Could I please have the MF and RV for 2015 and 2016 Q3 Premium Plus FWD. 36 months @ 10k miles / yr in the Washington, DC area? Thank you.

    .00172 and 59%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.