Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Volkswagen Tiguan Lease Questions

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,236
edited November 2015 in Volkswagen
Ask your 2016 VW Tiguan lease questions here!

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13456789

Comments

  • daver924daver924 NJPosts: 3
    edited September 2015
    I recently leased a 2016 Tiguan SEL in NJ and would like to know if I got a good deal.

    MSRP- $37,685
    Gross Capitalized Cost- $36,611
    Rent Charge- $490.48
    Down Payment- $0 (only paid first month)
    Tax- $1200.10
    Tittle, License & Reg- $320
    Document Fee- $398
    Acqusition- $625
    Wheel / Tire Protection- $889
    Total- $40,043.62
    Risidual- $21,857.30

    Monthy payment- $518.80

    36mo, 15k/yr
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,236
    daver924 said:

    I recently leased a 2016 Tiguan SEL in NJ and would like to know if I got a good deal.

    MSRP- $37,685
    Gross Capitalized Cost- $36,611
    Rent Charge- $490.48
    Down Payment- $0 (only paid first month)
    Tax- $1200.10
    Tittle, License & Reg- $320
    Document Fee- $398
    Acqusition- $625
    Wheel / Tire Protection- $889
    Total- $40,043.62
    Risidual- $21,857.30

    Monthy payment- $518.80

    36mo, 15k/yr

    Last months numbers on the 2016 Tiguan SEL were .00022 and 58%, plus $500 lease cash.

    Using your MSRP and total price, I get a payment of ... wait for it ... $518.80.

    Not sure I would have gotten the tire and wheel protection, but I've traveled to NJ so I know the roads can be pretty bad there.

    Enjoy your new Tiguan!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • murrr77murrr77 Posts: 25
    Hello, what are the current numbers on a 2016 tiguan s?  Any difference on AWD  and also se?  10k/36mo.  Also any dealer cash or lease incentive in addition to 2k for current vw customers?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,877
    murrr77 said:

    Hello, what are the current numbers on a 2016 tiguan s?  Any difference on AWD  and also se?  10k/36mo.  Also any dealer cash or lease incentive in addition to 2k for current vw customers?

    .00001 MF and 64% residual for S/S-AWD. $500/$250 lease cash respectively
    SE is 60% residual with $1250 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • looking for the residual and the MF for 36/10 on Tiguan S in Houston Texas please.

    MSRP 26,075.

    Tier 1 credit.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,236
    ibreslin said:

    looking for the residual and the MF for 36/10 on Tiguan S in Houston Texas please.

    MSRP 26,075.

    Tier 1 credit.

    .00001 MF and 64% residual for S/S-AWD. $500/$250 lease cash respectively

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • murrr77murrr77 Posts: 25
    Thanks for your help! I just picked up a 2016 S AWD. MSRP 28050. Using the trade in value I found online, I had $4227.89 negative equity. $2k owner loyalty, $250 dealer cash, 10k/36m, $265.40 pre tax payment, I get a dealer discount of $3163.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,877
    murrr77 said:

    Thanks for your help! I just picked up a 2016 S AWD. MSRP 28050. Using the trade in value I found online, I had $4227.89 negative equity. $2k owner loyalty, $250 dealer cash, 10k/36m, $265.40 pre tax payment, I get a dealer discount of $3163.

    Looks like a great deal. Congrats!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • would you please provide the November residual and MF for a S FWD 10,000 miles in NJ?

    also are there any conquest cash (currently bmw) ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,236
    dghib15 said:

    would you please provide the November residual and MF for a S FWD 10,000 miles in NJ?

    also are there any conquest cash (currently bmw) ?

    .00001 and 63%

    No conquest cash that I'm aware of.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,877
    dghib15 said:

    would you please provide the November residual and MF for a S FWD 10,000 miles in NJ?

    also are there any conquest cash (currently bmw) ?

    $1000 conquest cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • zdogszdogs Posts: 18
    What is the residual on a SE FWD for 36/12 and 36/10?

    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,236
    zdogs said:

    What is the residual on a SE FWD for 36/12 and 36/10?

    Thanks.

    .00001 and 58% / 59%. $750 lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can you please post November 24/12, 24/15 and 36/12 mf and resids on a AWD Tiguan S, and list any incentives. 

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,236
    dolphin5 said:

    Can you please post November 24/12, 24/15 and 36/12 mf and resids on a AWD Tiguan S, and list any incentives. 

    Thanks

    .00001 and 60% (36/15) or 67% (24/15). No lease cash.

    Add 2% for 12K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello, I am looking for residual, MF and any lease cash for 36/12 on AWD Tiguan R-Line & SE.
    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,877
    iscairns said:

    Hello, I am looking for residual, MF and any lease cash for 36/12 on AWD Tiguan R-Line & SE.
    Thanks!

    .00001 MF and 58% residual on either.
    $500 lease cash on R-Line and $750 lease cash on SE

    Either $1500 loyalty bonus or $1000 conquest bonus

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Rough change in residual from Oct, makes me cringe seeing what i could have paid last month with 61% and 2K loyalty...
  • Hello,

    I'm tossing back and forth between the Tiguan R Line w/4 motion or Tiguan SE w/4 motion.

    Could you please provide me with the money factor & residual value for 3 years 36,000 miles for Buffalo NY.

    Also is there any lease cash? I currently qualify for competitive.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,236
    mbelfatto said:

    Hello,

    I'm tossing back and forth between the Tiguan R Line w/4 motion or Tiguan SE w/4 motion.

    Could you please provide me with the money factor & residual value for 3 years 36,000 miles for Buffalo NY.

    Also is there any lease cash? I currently qualify for competitive.

    .00001 MF for all Tiguan

    SE - 58% and $750 lease cash
    R-Line - 58% and $500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mbelfattombelfatto Posts: 26
    edited November 2015
    I'm going into the Volkswagen Dealership today to negotiate a lease payment for either the Tiguan SE w/4 motion or the Tiguan R-Line w/4 motion. 3 years 36,000 miles. Could you look over the numbers I gathered and see if I'm on the right track?

    2016 VW Tiguan R Line w/ 4 Motion
    MSRP: $31,540
    Selling: $29,731
    Down Payment: 0
    Title, Reg & Fees: $445.96
    Competitive Lease: $1000
    Lease Cash: $500
    Lease Term: 36 months
    Lease Residual: $18,293.20 (58%)
    Money Factor: 0.00001
    Miles Drive per Year: 12,000
    Zip Code: 14120

    Monthly Payment (Tax Included): $312

    2016 VW Tiguan SE w/ 4 Motion
    MSRP: $34,230
    Selling: $32,262
    Down Payment: 0
    Title, Reg & Fees: $483.93
    Competitive Lease: $1000
    Lease Cash: $750
    Lease Term: 36 months
    Lease Residual: $19,853.40 (58%)
    Money Factor: 0.00001
    Miles Drive per Year: 12,000
    Zip Code: 14120

    Monthly Payment (Tax Included): $335

    Thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,236
    mbelfatto said:

    I'm going into the Volkswagen Dealership today to negotiate a lease payment for either the Tiguan SE w/4 motion or the Tiguan R-Line w/4 motion. 3 years 36,000 miles. Could you look over the numbers I gathered and see if I'm on the right track?

    2016 VW Tiguan R Line w/ 4 Motion
    MSRP: $31,540
    Selling: $29,731
    Down Payment: 0
    Title, Reg & Fees: $445.96
    Competitive Lease: $1000
    Lease Cash: $500
    Lease Term: 36 months
    Lease Residual: $18,293.20 (58%)
    Money Factor: 0.00001
    Miles Drive per Year: 12,000
    Zip Code: 14120

    Monthly Payment (Tax Included): $312

    2016 VW Tiguan SE w/ 4 Motion
    MSRP: $34,230
    Selling: $32,262
    Down Payment: 0
    Title, Reg & Fees: $483.93
    Competitive Lease: $1000
    Lease Cash: $750
    Lease Term: 36 months
    Lease Residual: $19,853.40 (58%)
    Money Factor: 0.00001
    Miles Drive per Year: 12,000
    Zip Code: 14120

    Monthly Payment (Tax Included): $335

    Thanks!!

    What state and tax rate? I get $318/mo + tax for the R-Line and $345/mo + tax for the SE using the prices you've provided.

    What are the net cap costs of these two vehicles, taking into account the lease cash and competitive lease initiatives?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mbelfattombelfatto Posts: 26
    edited November 2015
    Michaell said:

    What state and tax rate? I get $318/mo + tax for the R-Line and $345/mo + tax for the SE using the prices you've provided.

    What are the net cap costs of these two vehicles, taking into account the lease cash and competitive lease initiatives?

    I'm not sure how to find out the net cap cost. I pulled the MSRP and Selling Price from TrueCar and the VW website.

    I live in New York and the tax rate is 8%
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,236
    mbelfatto said:

    Michaell said:

    What state and tax rate? I get $318/mo + tax for the R-Line and $345/mo + tax for the SE using the prices you've provided.

    What are the net cap costs of these two vehicles, taking into account the lease cash and competitive lease initiatives?

    I'm not sure how to find out the net cap cost. I pulled the MSRP and Selling Price from TrueCar and the VW website.

    I live in New York and the tax rate is 8%
    You need to negotiate the selling price - might be able to beat that price you pulled.

    Net cap cost = selling price + taxes & fees you choose to roll in - any down payment

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    mbelfatto said:

    Michaell said:

    What state and tax rate? I get $318/mo + tax for the R-Line and $345/mo + tax for the SE using the prices you've provided.

    What are the net cap costs of these two vehicles, taking into account the lease cash and competitive lease initiatives?

    I'm not sure how to find out the net cap cost. I pulled the MSRP and Selling Price from TrueCar and the VW website.

    I live in New York and the tax rate is 8%
    You need to negotiate the selling price - might be able to beat that price you pulled.

    Net cap cost = selling price + taxes & fees you choose to roll in - any down payment
    I will for sure negotiate the selling price!

    Do the rest of the numbers look good? I grabbed the money factor, lease incentives and lease cash from you. :)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,236
    mbelfatto said:

    Michaell said:

    mbelfatto said:

    Michaell said:

    What state and tax rate? I get $318/mo + tax for the R-Line and $345/mo + tax for the SE using the prices you've provided.

    What are the net cap costs of these two vehicles, taking into account the lease cash and competitive lease initiatives?

    I'm not sure how to find out the net cap cost. I pulled the MSRP and Selling Price from TrueCar and the VW website.

    I live in New York and the tax rate is 8%
    You need to negotiate the selling price - might be able to beat that price you pulled.

    Net cap cost = selling price + taxes & fees you choose to roll in - any down payment
    I will for sure negotiate the selling price!

    Do the rest of the numbers look good? I grabbed the money factor, lease incentives and lease cash from you. :)
    Then they're right ... :smile:

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 2016 VW Tiguan SE w/ 4 Motion
    MSRP: $34,770
    Selling: $32,463
    Down Payment: $1000
    Title, Reg & Fees: $483.93
    Acquisition Fee: $625
    Competitive Lease: $1000
    Lease Cash: $750
    Lease Term: 36 months
    Lease Residual: $20166.60 (58%)
    Money Factor: 0.00020
    Miles Drive per Year: 12,000
    Zip Code: 14120 8%
    They also gave me free VW car care maintenance for free

    Monthly Payment (Tax Included): $331

    They originally started at 0.0091 for money factor and it took a lot of negotiating to get the money factor to .00020. Tiguans are very scarce in Buffalo and the dealers know they are in high demand!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,236
    mbelfatto said:

    2016 VW Tiguan SE w/ 4 Motion
    MSRP: $34,770
    Selling: $32,463
    Down Payment: $1000
    Title, Reg & Fees: $483.93
    Acquisition Fee: $625
    Competitive Lease: $1000
    Lease Cash: $750
    Lease Term: 36 months
    Lease Residual: $20166.60 (58%)
    Money Factor: 0.00020
    Miles Drive per Year: 12,000
    Zip Code: 14120 8%
    They also gave me free VW car care maintenance for free

    Monthly Payment (Tax Included): $331

    They originally started at 0.0091 for money factor and it took a lot of negotiating to get the money factor to .00020. Tiguans are very scarce in Buffalo and the dealers know they are in high demand!

    $331/mo (with tax!) is a good payment on a car that stickers for close to $35K.

    Nice deal, and enjoy your new VW.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi! Can I have the residual value & lease cash for a 2016 VW Tiguan S 4 Motion. I'm helping a friend get info for her lease. She loves my Tiguan SE so much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,877
    mbelfatto said:

    Hi! Can I have the residual value & lease cash for a 2016 VW Tiguan S 4 Motion. I'm helping a friend get info for her lease. She loves my Tiguan SE so much!

    .00001 MF and 60% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr. No lease cash. $1500 loyalty or $1000 conquest bonus.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.