Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Dodge Charger Lease Questions

123468

Comments

  • raloraralora Miramar, FLPosts: 188
    kyfdx said:

    ralora said:

    Any updates on the Charger? Looking for the SF October numbers for the 2016/17 SRT 392. RV, MF, Incentives or rebates for 36 & 39 month leases with 15 miles, and any other inception fees numbers that are available such as acquisition, security, etc.

    Standard MF and 51%/50% residual for 36/39 mo., 15K/yr
    What about for the Scat Pack, are they the same? It looks like the R/T one has the better numbers.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822
    ralora said:

    kyfdx said:

    ralora said:

    Any updates on the Charger? Looking for the SF October numbers for the 2016/17 SRT 392. RV, MF, Incentives or rebates for 36 & 39 month leases with 15 miles, and any other inception fees numbers that are available such as acquisition, security, etc.

    Standard MF and 51%/50% residual for 36/39 mo., 15K/yr
    What about for the Scat Pack, are they the same? It looks like the R/T one has the better numbers.
    Standard MF and 60% / 58%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • raloraralora Miramar, FLPosts: 188
    Michaell said:

    ralora said:

    kyfdx said:

    ralora said:

    Any updates on the Charger? Looking for the SF October numbers for the 2016/17 SRT 392. RV, MF, Incentives or rebates for 36 & 39 month leases with 15 miles, and any other inception fees numbers that are available such as acquisition, security, etc.

    Standard MF and 51%/50% residual for 36/39 mo., 15K/yr
    What about for the Scat Pack, are they the same? It looks like the R/T one has the better numbers.
    Standard MF and 60% / 58%
    Are the numbers better on the SRT 392 going onto 48 months?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822
    ralora said:

    Michaell said:

    ralora said:

    kyfdx said:

    ralora said:

    Any updates on the Charger? Looking for the SF October numbers for the 2016/17 SRT 392. RV, MF, Incentives or rebates for 36 & 39 month leases with 15 miles, and any other inception fees numbers that are available such as acquisition, security, etc.

    Standard MF and 51%/50% residual for 36/39 mo., 15K/yr
    What about for the Scat Pack, are they the same? It looks like the R/T one has the better numbers.
    Standard MF and 60% / 58%
    Are the numbers better on the SRT 392 going onto 48 months?
    Nope ... 36 months is the sweet spot for Chrysler leases.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • raloraralora Miramar, FLPosts: 188
    Michaell said:

    ralora said:

    Michaell said:

    ralora said:

    kyfdx said:

    ralora said:

    Any updates on the Charger? Looking for the SF October numbers for the 2016/17 SRT 392. RV, MF, Incentives or rebates for 36 & 39 month leases with 15 miles, and any other inception fees numbers that are available such as acquisition, security, etc.

    Standard MF and 51%/50% residual for 36/39 mo., 15K/yr
    What about for the Scat Pack, are they the same? It looks like the R/T one has the better numbers.
    Standard MF and 60% / 58%
    Are the numbers better on the SRT 392 going onto 48 months?
    Nope ... 36 months is the sweet spot for Chrysler leases.
    Thanks!
  • raloraralora Miramar, FLPosts: 188
    Do the Hellcats have a higher RV?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822
    ralora said:

    Do the Hellcats have a higher RV?

    53% / 52% for 36/15 or 39/15

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What's the MF and RV on a R/T for 36 months/10,000 miles in PA?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977

    What's the MF and RV on a R/T for 36 months/10,000 miles in PA?

    .00015 MF and 60% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Just picked up 2016 Dodge Charger SXT AWD Plus, moonroof, NAV, Driver confidence package. $0 down $300/mo 36 mo at 10k year. Think its a great deal.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822

    Just picked up 2016 Dodge Charger SXT AWD Plus, moonroof, NAV, Driver confidence package. $0 down $300/mo 36 mo at 10k year. Think its a great deal.

    That's a lot of car for the payment.

    Congrats, and enjoy!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • motorcityatxmotorcityatx ATXPosts: 11
    going to try to pull the trigger on something tomorrow. what kind of mf and residual on the SXT. 24/10 and 36/10? Texas. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822

    going to try to pull the trigger on something tomorrow. what kind of mf and residual on the SXT. 24/10 and 36/10? Texas. Thanks!

    Assuming RWD

    .00002 and 62%
    .00017 and 57%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • samsam Posts: 6
    What is the sweet spot for leasing chargers at this time?
    Thinking of a 2016 RT or a Scat pack for either 24 or 27 or 36 months / 10K pa in Michigan
    What are the MF and residuals for each time period ?
    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822
    sam said:

    What is the sweet spot for leasing chargers at this time?
    Thinking of a 2016 RT or a Scat pack for either 24 or 27 or 36 months / 10K pa in Michigan
    What are the MF and residuals for each time period ?
    Thanks

    RT
    24/10 - .00020 and 65%
    27/10 - .00018 and 64%
    36/10 - .00015 and 60%

    Scat Pack
    Standard MF and 64% / 64% / 61%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • samsam Posts: 6
    Michaell said:

    sam said:

    What is the sweet spot for leasing chargers at this time?
    Thinking of a 2016 RT or a Scat pack for either 24 or 27 or 36 months / 10K pa in Michigan
    What are the MF and residuals for each time period ?
    Thanks

    RT
    24/10 - .00020 and 65%
    27/10 - .00018 and 64%
    36/10 - .00015 and 60%

    Scat Pack
    Standard MF and 64% / 64% / 61%
    Thanks Michaell.

    Would you say the 36 months is the sweet spot the on leasing the charger at the moment?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    sam said:

    Michaell said:

    sam said:

    What is the sweet spot for leasing chargers at this time?
    Thinking of a 2016 RT or a Scat pack for either 24 or 27 or 36 months / 10K pa in Michigan
    What are the MF and residuals for each time period ?
    Thanks

    RT
    24/10 - .00020 and 65%
    27/10 - .00018 and 64%
    36/10 - .00015 and 60%

    Scat Pack
    Standard MF and 64% / 64% / 61%
    Thanks Michaell.

    Would you say the 36 months is the sweet spot the on leasing the charger at the moment?
    Yes

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • samsam Posts: 6
    Thanks guys
  • What's the MF and Residual on ScatPack for 36 months/10,000 miles in NY?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    rnm_gs3 said:

    What's the MF and Residual on ScatPack for 36 months/10,000 miles in NY?

    Standard MF and 61% residual.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • What's the MF and Residual on 2016 Dodge Charger SXT AWD for 36 months/10,000 miles in NY?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    rnm_gs3 said:

    What's the MF and Residual on 2016 Dodge Charger SXT AWD for 36 months/10,000 miles in NY?

    .00020 MF and 56% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello, What are the MF and Residual on 2017 Dodge Charger rt SCAT Pack and Daytona 392 for 36 months 12K miles in Texas?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822
    mdotrider said:

    Hello, What are the MF and Residual on 2017 Dodge Charger rt SCAT Pack and Daytona 392 for 36 months 12K miles in Texas?

    2017 thread is here:

    http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/43155/dodge/charger/2017-dodge-charger-lease-questions#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What is the 36/12k MF/residual for a 2016 Charger R/T Road & Track in SC?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822
    cbsmith said:

    What is the 36/12k MF/residual for a 2016 Charger R/T Road & Track in SC?

    I see an R/T trim, and a separate Road & Track trim.

    But, both have the same numbers - .00015 and 59%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking to get a SXT this month, any details on the MF, Residual? Located in Ca, 36mo with 12k and 15k miles/yr
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822
    eldanorex said:

    Looking to get a SXT this month, any details on the MF, Residual? Located in Ca, 36mo with 12k and 15k miles/yr

    Assuming RWD, .00018 and 56% / 54%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • notfastnotfast Posts: 89
    edited November 2016
    Michaell said:

    cbsmith said:

    What is the 36/12k MF/residual for a 2016 Charger R/T Road & Track in SC?

    I see an R/T trim, and a separate Road & Track trim.

    But, both have the same numbers - .00015 and 59%
    I am in Chicago 60192... are these numbers the same for me? And can you please provide the 24/12 numbers also? And I assume there is no lease cash from FCA too, right?

    Thanks... you guys are awesome.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822
    notfast said:

    Michaell said:

    cbsmith said:

    What is the 36/12k MF/residual for a 2016 Charger R/T Road & Track in SC?

    I see an R/T trim, and a separate Road & Track trim.

    But, both have the same numbers - .00015 and 59%
    I am in Chicago 60192... are these numbers the same for me? And can you please provide the 24/12 numbers also? And I assume there is no lease cash from FCA too, right?

    Thanks... you guys are awesome.
    .00020 and 64% for 24/12. No incentive information for Chrysler.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    .00020 and 64% for 24/12. No incentive information for Chrysler.

    Are these rates also applicable to me in Chicago 60192 in November 2016? You quoted these to another person in SC. Thanks

    I see an R/T trim, and a separate Road & Track trim.

    But, both have the same numbers - .00015 and 59%
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822
    notfast said:

    Michaell said:

    .00020 and 64% for 24/12. No incentive information for Chrysler.

    Are these rates also applicable to me in Chicago 60192 in November 2016? You quoted these to another person in SC. Thanks

    I see an R/T trim, and a separate Road & Track trim.

    But, both have the same numbers - .00015 and 59%
    So far as we know, the numbers are national.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hey there. Can you please provide the MF and Residual for 2016 R/T Scat Pac for 36/12 and 36/15 in WI? Thanks in advance
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822
    frank784 said:

    Hey there. Can you please provide the MF and Residual for 2016 R/T Scat Pac for 36/12 and 36/15 in WI? Thanks in advance

    Standard MF and 60% / 58%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thank you....is standard MF .00015?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    frank784 said:

    Thank you....is standard MF .00015?

    Generally, we see about .00210

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Sorry, this should be the last time I ask: could I please get the December numbers for a 2016 Charger R/T in Chicago (zip 60192) for 36/12? Thank you... again.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    notfast said:

    Sorry, this should be the last time I ask: could I please get the December numbers for a 2016 Charger R/T in Chicago (zip 60192) for 36/12? Thank you... again.

    .00015 MF and 59% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello :)

    looking for the MF and RV for 24/10 and 36/10 SXT or R/T RWD in Cincinnati area
    also is there a different rate for the 20% off clearance 2016s?
     Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    imagiro said:

    Hello :)

    looking for the MF and RV for 24/10 and 36/10 SXT or R/T RWD in Cincinnati area
    also is there a different rate for the 20% off clearance 2016s?
     Thanks!

    imagiro said:

    Hello :)

    looking for the MF and RV for 24/10 and 36/10 SXT or R/T RWD in Cincinnati area
    also is there a different rate for the 20% off clearance 2016s?
     Thanks!

    SXT RWD:
    .00032 MF and 63% residual
    .00018 MF and 57% residual
    R/T RWD:
    .00019 MF and 65% residual
    .00015 MF and 60% residual

    I doubt you can get the 20% off with any lease.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hello all, Im pretty sure Im pulling the trigger today. What would the MF and Residual be for a Charger SXT RWD in California. 36 mo for 12/15k miles
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822
    eldanorex said:

    hello all, Im pretty sure Im pulling the trigger today. What would the MF and Residual be for a Charger SXT RWD in California. 36 mo for 12/15k miles

    .00018 MF and 56% or 54% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdx said:



    I doubt you can get the 20% off with any lease.

    Oh I know I can't get the 20% off amount - but they are offering a lot of local discounting and there is some bonus dealer incentives as well according to the couple I've talked to.
  • Hi, would you be able to provide the residuals and MF for a 2016 scat pack and srt as well as 2017 scat pack, daytona & srt 36/12 in zip code 11725?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 130,977
    boomer775 said:

    Hi, would you be able to provide the residuals and MF for a 2016 scat pack and srt as well as 2017 scat pack, daytona & srt 36/12 in zip code 11725?

    Thanks!

    2016:
    Scat: Standard MF and 60% residual
    SRT: Standard MF and 49% residual

    2017 discussion is here:
    http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/43155/dodge/charger/2017-dodge-charger-lease-questions#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello!

    Looking for the MF and Residual based in Miami, Fl 33186 for 15k/36 month lease on a 2016 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack.

    Another question... if the dealer has the car listed for $50,860 (i'm assuming this is inflated) and they are advertising the car online for $44,000, can I expect to negotiate below that? What would a "great" deal look like numbers wise? I see that Dodge is offering 20% off select 2016 models on the dealership.

    When I build the car on dodge.com I get an MSRP of $44,665.

    Thanks a bunch!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822
    ctverse said:

    Hello!

    Looking for the MF and Residual based in Miami, Fl 33186 for 15k/36 month lease on a 2016 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack.

    Another question... if the dealer has the car listed for $50,860 (i'm assuming this is inflated) and they are advertising the car online for $44,000, can I expect to negotiate below that? What would a "great" deal look like numbers wise? I see that Dodge is offering 20% off select 2016 models on the dealership.

    When I build the car on dodge.com I get an MSRP of $44,665.

    Thanks a bunch!

    Standard MF (around .00200) and 58%

    We don't track selling prices. The listing price is nothing more than the dealer exercising their 1st amendment rights.

    Use the "make / model / year" pull downs at the top of the page to link to the price tools.

    The 20% promotion may be valid for purchase only, not leasing.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What is residual and money factor for sxt awd Wisconsin?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 124,822
    hudz2015 said:

    What is residual and money factor for sxt awd Wisconsin?

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 3year 15k
Sign In or Register to comment.