Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Dodge Charger Lease Questions

2456713

Comments

  • Evening folks-

    Can I please get MF and residuals for 24/36 month, 10k year on a 2016 Charger SRT in Missouri?

    Thanks much
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,929
    hewlett said:

    Evening folks-

    Can I please get MF and residuals for 24/36 month, 10k year on a 2016 Charger SRT in Missouri?

    Thanks much

    Standard MF and 62%/55% residual.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Looking for February MF and residual for RT Scat Pack 36/10 39/10 and 48/10 please. Are Dodge leases state dependent? FL if so.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,929
    user2016 said:

    Looking for February MF and residual for RT Scat Pack 36/10 39/10 and 48/10 please. Are Dodge leases state dependent? FL if so.

    Standard MF and 65%/63%/59% residual.

    Numbers are regional, but we've never seen any differences between regions.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    user2016 said:

    Looking for February MF and residual for RT Scat Pack 36/10 39/10 and 48/10 please. Are Dodge leases state dependent? FL if so.

    Standard MF and 65%/63%/59% residual.

    Numbers are regional, but we've never seen any differences between regions.
    Thanks! Also wondering what the standard MF is and if it's negotiable with a dealer?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,353
    user2016 said:

    kyfdx said:

    user2016 said:

    Looking for February MF and residual for RT Scat Pack 36/10 39/10 and 48/10 please. Are Dodge leases state dependent? FL if so.

    Standard MF and 65%/63%/59% residual.

    Numbers are regional, but we've never seen any differences between regions.
    Thanks! Also wondering what the standard MF is and if it's negotiable with a dealer?
    Don't know the exact number, but around .00200 or so.

    Not negotiable .. that's the number for top tier credit.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Incentives for leasing... The three that I am seeing this month from various dealer ads are:

    500 February Fast Start
    500 Consumer Cash
    1000 Lease Conquest

    Can anyone confirm that these are all applicable this month on a charger scat pack and are there any others running that you all know about?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,929
    user2016 said:

    Incentives for leasing... The three that I am seeing this month from various dealer ads are:

    500 February Fast Start
    500 Consumer Cash
    1000 Lease Conquest

    Can anyone confirm that these are all applicable this month on a charger scat pack and are there any others running that you all know about?

    Sorry... we don't have the incentive information.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cnote2cnote2 Posts: 133
    looking for mf and residual, charger RT with road and track. 36/39m 15k miles. Any lease cash? Philadelphia region. thanks in advance as always
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,929
    cnote2 said:

    looking for mf and residual, charger RT with road and track. 36/39m 15k miles. Any lease cash? Philadelphia region. thanks in advance as always

    .00024 MF and 57%/55% residual.

    No info on lease cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hello, can you please provide lease numbers for charger scat pack. 36/12, denver, co. what is "standard" MF for top tier credit? thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,353

    Hello, can you please provide lease numbers for charger scat pack. 36/12, denver, co. what is "standard" MF for top tier credit? thanks

    Standard MF and 65%

    Standard MF is around .00200, we think.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi...seeing as I haven't seen any recent numbers(please and thank you, of course):

    Phx, AZ:

    SXT 36(or 39 if the rates are better)/15k
    R/T 36(or 39 if the rates are better)/15k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,353
    rrrrrrr1 said:

    Hi...seeing as I haven't seen any recent numbers(please and thank you, of course):

    Phx, AZ:

    SXT 36(or 39 if the rates are better)/15k
    R/T 36(or 39 if the rates are better)/15k

    SXT - .00006 and 54%/47%
    R/T - .00024 and 57%/55%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    rrrrrrr1 said:


    SXT 36(or 39 if the rates are better)/15k
    R/T 36(or 39 if the rates are better)/15k

    SXT - .00006 and 54%/47%
    R/T - .00024 and 57%/55%
    Wow, those MF's. Putting a 36 month SXT lease well under 300 with tax, if all dealer discounts advertised hold up(probably wont).
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,353
    rrrrrrr1 said:


    Michaell said:

    rrrrrrr1 said:


    SXT 36(or 39 if the rates are better)/15k
    R/T 36(or 39 if the rates are better)/15k

    SXT - .00006 and 54%/47%
    R/T - .00024 and 57%/55%
    Wow, those MF's. Putting a 36 month SXT lease well under 300 with tax, if all dealer discounts advertised hold up(probably wont).
    Correct .. some of those incentives may be available for purchase only, not leasing.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mlevinemlevine Posts: 397
    rrrrrr1,
    There is different incentives available based on purchase versus lease and even if you use another financial company other than Chrysler. I am personally try to stay away from any leases over 36 months and 12K a year as the warranty is 3 years or 36,000 miles. With all the electronics in cars to today, they can be expensive to repair. I had a chevy Tahoe that I leased in the past had about 41,000 miles on it. The electronic braking system developed a problem. I had a great relationship with the dealer and always gave them high marks on surveys. I only had to pay for the part which was reasonable and was not charged for labor. Returned the vehicle 3 months later as lease was up. No more 3 year 15K leases for me anymore except with certain manufacturers that have 4 years and 50,00 miles.
  • gbriankgbriank Posts: 220
    What is the MF and Residual for a 2015/2016 Charger R/T Road and Track? Both model years are available with 2015 huge discounts.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,353
    gbriank said:

    What is the MF and Residual for a 2015/2016 Charger R/T Road and Track? Both model years are available with 2015 huge discounts.

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Current MF and residual, please on SXT AWD in NY area. 36/12k lease. Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,353
    carfan74 said:

    Current MF and residual, please on SXT AWD in NY area. 36/12k lease. Thank you.

    .00003 and 55%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jhulettejhulette Posts: 3
    Hello,

    I'm about to come back from deployment in a few months and I'm interested in one of the following:

    '16 Dodge Charger 392 Scat Pack w/options
    - 36/48 mo/10k
    '16 Dodge Charger SRT 392
    - 36/48 mo/10k

    Located in 92021, tier 1 credit

    Trying to find the money factors and residuals. Thanks for your time.

    Jason
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,353
    jhulette said:

    Hello,

    I'm about to come back from deployment in a few months and I'm interested in one of the following:

    '16 Dodge Charger 392 Scat Pack w/options
    - 36/48 mo/10k
    '16 Dodge Charger SRT 392
    - 36/48 mo/10k

    Located in 92021, tier 1 credit

    Trying to find the money factors and residuals. Thanks for your time.

    Jason

    48 month terms not competitive.

    Standard MF for both (around .00200)

    36/10 residuals -
    Scat Pack - 67%
    392 - 56%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking at either a 2015 R/T Charger, or possibly a 2016 Scat Pack -- could I please get MF and residuals for Florida? 36/12 (and 39/12 if that's the better option) Thank You!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,353
    brendan13 said:

    Looking at either a 2015 R/T Charger, or possibly a 2016 Scat Pack -- could I please get MF and residuals for Florida? 36/12 (and 39/12 if that's the better option) Thank You!

    R/T - .00042 and 60% for 36/12
    Scat Pack - standard MF and 66% for 36/12

    Subtract 2% for 39 months

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aclark77aclark77 Posts: 21
    Hi Michaell -- thanks in advance for the help. Looking at 36/12 or 36/15 for either R/T or Scat Pack.

    Am I correct in assuming the MF is lower for the R/T?

    THANKS!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,353
    aclark77 said:

    Hi Michaell -- thanks in advance for the help. Looking at 36/12 or 36/15 for either R/T or Scat Pack.

    Am I correct in assuming the MF is lower for the R/T?

    THANKS!

    36/15
    R/T - .00042 and 58%
    Scat Pack - standard MF (around .00200) and 64%

    Add 2% for 12K

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Current MF and residual value for SXT AWD with Premium Group in MA for 36/39 month for 12k? Thanks.
  • Can you provide money factor and residual for 2016 Charger R/T 12k 36 months in PA 18411? Also, would plus group make any difference?

    thanks,
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,353

    Current MF and residual value for SXT AWD with Premium Group in MA for 36/39 month for 12k? Thanks.

    .00040 and 57% for 36/12. Subtract 3% for 39/12.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.