Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger and live in Michigan?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Dodge Charger Lease Questions

145791013

Comments

  • m5frothm5froth Posts: 19
    One more request - July #'s for Charger Hellcat 36/10. Pulling the trigger this weekend.

    As much as I want this beast it appears I can now lease a CTS-V for LESS than this damn car.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,462
    m5froth said:

    One more request - July #'s for Charger Hellcat 36/10. Pulling the trigger this weekend.

    As much as I want this beast it appears I can now lease a CTS-V for LESS than this damn car.

    Standard money factor and 58%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pinksnyperpinksnyper Posts: 74
    @Michaell can you share 2016 Scat Pack numbers for 15/36 in NJ please?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,462

    @Michaell can you share 2016 Scat Pack numbers for 15/36 in NJ please?

    Standard MF and 62%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mvan1936mvan1936 Posts: 1
    Looking into a 2016 Charger SXT and wondering what MF/Resid. are for a 10k/3yr lease in Southern California? Many thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,462
    mvan1936 said:

    Looking into a 2016 Charger SXT and wondering what MF/Resid. are for a 10k/3yr lease in Southern California? Many thanks!

    I'll assume RWD - .00003 and 58%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ks293201ks293201 Posts: 3
    I received the following numbers from a dealer today on a Charger Scat Pack through Chrysler Capital:

    MSRP: $45,865
    Cap cost: $40,789
    Residual: $28,436
    Term: 36 mo
    Mileage: 15k
    MF: ?? looks to be 0.00339 working backwards

    Payment: $578 + $34 tax = $612

    I confirmed no start ups were included in the monthly payment and I'm pretty happy with over $5k off sticker, but $612 sounds ridiculous. Is the dealer just marking up the MF or is there anything else that I'm missing? Are they even allowed to go to 0.00339 if that's the case?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,942
    ks293201 said:

    I received the following numbers from a dealer today on a Charger Scat Pack through Chrysler Capital:

    MSRP: $45,865
    Cap cost: $40,789
    Residual: $28,436
    Term: 36 mo
    Mileage: 15k
    MF: ?? looks to be 0.00339 working backwards

    Payment: $578 + $34 tax = $612

    I confirmed no start ups were included in the monthly payment and I'm pretty happy with over $5k off sticker, but $612 sounds ridiculous. Is the dealer just marking up the MF or is there anything else that I'm missing? Are they even allowed to go to 0.00339 if that's the case?

    Standard MF and 62% residual

    I agree with your reverse calculation. We don't know the exact "Standard" money factor, but it's usually reported by other members in the .0020-.0022 range.

    It's possible that different models have different standard money factors. I know on the subvented money factors, the maximum dealer markup is .00042, but not sure if that applies to the standard MF.

    Even dropping the money factor to .00239 would knock about $70/mo.+tax off the price.

    Maybe that's a good negotiating ploy, now that you know the numbers. "Knock off $75/mo, and you have a deal". Then, just play dumb.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • klnmcmgklnmcmg Posts: 110
    MF and RV for Charger SXT RWD in NC, 36/15?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,942
    klnmcmg said:

    MF and RV for Charger SXT RWD in NC, 36/15?

    .00003 MF and 55% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mlevinemlevine Posts: 397
    Hi, guys
    Can you let me know residual and money factor on 24 month lease at 12K a year on charger SXT. Thanks for your help.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,462
    mlevine said:

    Hi, guys
    Can you let me know residual and money factor on 24 month lease at 12K a year on charger SXT. Thanks for your help.

    RWD? .00019 and 62%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • automan822automan822 Posts: 83
    July numbers Charger RT, 36/15, res., MF in Los Angeles

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,462

    July numbers Charger RT, 36/15, res., MF in Los Angeles

    Thanks

    .00023 and 58%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • charlesw2charlesw2 Posts: 8
    MF and RV for 2016 Charger RT 24/12 and 24/15 in TX?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,942
    charlesw2 said:

    MF and RV for 2016 Charger RT 24/12 and 24/15 in TX?

    .00010 MF and 65%/64% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • charlesw2charlesw2 Posts: 8
    kyfdx said:

    charlesw2 said:

    MF and RV for 2016 Charger RT 24/12 and 24/15 in TX?

    .00010 MF and 65%/64% residual
    Thanks! What about the SRT 392? Are the numbers the same on them?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,462
    charlesw2 said:

    kyfdx said:

    charlesw2 said:

    MF and RV for 2016 Charger RT 24/12 and 24/15 in TX?

    .00010 MF and 65%/64% residual
    Thanks! What about the SRT 392? Are the numbers the same on them?
    Standard MF of around .00200 and 55% / 54%.

    A much worse trim level to lease.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • charlesw2charlesw2 Posts: 8
    Thanks Michael!
  • benji123benji123 Posts: 89
    Michaell said:

    July numbers Charger RT, 36/15, res., MF in Los Angeles

    Thanks

    .00023 and 58%
    What would residual percentage be for 36/10 on same car (Charger RT) in LA?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,942
    benji123 said:

    Michaell said:

    July numbers Charger RT, 36/15, res., MF in Los Angeles

    Thanks

    .00023 and 58%
    What would residual percentage be for 36/10 on same car (Charger RT) in LA?
    Add 3% to go from 15K/yr to 10K/yr.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dre210dre210 Posts: 45
    Can I please have the Residual and MF for 2016 Charger SE (RWD)
    24 months / 15k miles
    36 months / 15k miles
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,462
    dre210 said:

    Can I please have the Residual and MF for 2016 Charger SE (RWD)
    24 months / 15k miles
    36 months / 15k miles

    Standard MF (around .00200) and 52% (24/15) or 50% (36/15)

    Not a great value; SXT numbers are better:

    24/15 - .00019 and 61%
    36/15 - .00003 and 55%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • charlesw2charlesw2 Posts: 8
    Michaell said:

    charlesw2 said:

    kyfdx said:

    charlesw2 said:

    MF and RV for 2016 Charger RT 24/12 and 24/15 in TX?

    .00010 MF and 65%/64% residual
    Thanks! What about the SRT 392? Are the numbers the same on them?
    Standard MF of around .00200 and 55% / 54%.

    A much worse trim level to lease.
    One more

    MF and RV for the Cat Pack 24/12 and 24/15

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,462
    charlesw2 said:

    Michaell said:

    charlesw2 said:

    kyfdx said:

    charlesw2 said:

    MF and RV for 2016 Charger RT 24/12 and 24/15 in TX?

    .00010 MF and 65%/64% residual
    Thanks! What about the SRT 392? Are the numbers the same on them?
    Standard MF of around .00200 and 55% / 54%.

    A much worse trim level to lease.
    One more

    MF and RV for the Cat Pack 24/12 and 24/15

    Thanks!
    Standard MF and 66% / 65%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • charlesw2charlesw2 Posts: 8
    Does Chrysler Financial have any incentives for doing a 1 pay lease? The Lexus dealer told me toyota financial will pick up a part of the sales tax tab if you do a 1 pay with them.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,462
    charlesw2 said:

    Does Chrysler Financial have any incentives for doing a 1 pay lease? The Lexus dealer told me toyota financial will pick up a part of the sales tax tab if you do a 1 pay with them.

    No information on one-pay MF discounts from Chrysler Capital.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • charlesw2charlesw2 Posts: 8
    Michaell said:

    charlesw2 said:

    Michaell said:

    charlesw2 said:

    kyfdx said:

    charlesw2 said:

    MF and RV for 2016 Charger RT 24/12 and 24/15 in TX?

    .00010 MF and 65%/64% residual
    Thanks! What about the SRT 392? Are the numbers the same on them?
    Standard MF of around .00200 and 55% / 54%.

    A much worse trim level to lease.
    One more

    MF and RV for the Cat Pack 24/12 and 24/15

    Thanks!
    Standard MF and 66% / 65%
    What if you extend it out to 36 months 12k and 15k per year?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,462
    charlesw2 said:

    Michaell said:

    charlesw2 said:

    Michaell said:

    charlesw2 said:

    kyfdx said:

    charlesw2 said:

    MF and RV for 2016 Charger RT 24/12 and 24/15 in TX?

    .00010 MF and 65%/64% residual
    Thanks! What about the SRT 392? Are the numbers the same on them?
    Standard MF of around .00200 and 55% / 54%.

    A much worse trim level to lease.
    One more

    MF and RV for the Cat Pack 24/12 and 24/15

    Thanks!
    Standard MF and 66% / 65%
    What if you extend it out to 36 months 12k and 15k per year?
    Which trim?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    charlesw2 said:

    Michaell said:

    charlesw2 said:

    Michaell said:

    charlesw2 said:

    kyfdx said:

    charlesw2 said:

    MF and RV for 2016 Charger RT 24/12 and 24/15 in TX?

    .00010 MF and 65%/64% residual
    Thanks! What about the SRT 392? Are the numbers the same on them?
    Standard MF of around .00200 and 55% / 54%.

    A much worse trim level to lease.
    One more

    MF and RV for the Cat Pack 24/12 and 24/15

    Thanks!
    Standard MF and 66% / 65%
    What if you extend it out to 36 months 12k and 15k per year?
    Which trim?
    Scat Pack and RT

    Thanks
Sign In or Register to comment.