Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Lexus NX Lease Questions

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,729
edited December 2015 in Lexus
Ask your 2016 NX lease questions here!

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13456713

Comments

  • Picking-up 2016 NX AWD
    MSRP 44,529
    SELL PRICE 41,500
    MF .00015
    Residual 62%
    36 MONTH / 12K
    MSD $4050
    Cap + Fees $2500
    Total Out of Pocket $6550
    431 monthly

    Not sure if I could have made a better deal with less money down.
    Thanks for any assistance.
  • What is money factor for 2016 NX AWD, 36 month, 15K. Region is San Francisco Bay Area (if that matters). I was quoted 0.002. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,729
    jalexk1 said:

    What is money factor for 2016 NX AWD, 36 month, 15K. Region is San Francisco Bay Area (if that matters). I was quoted 0.002. Thanks.

    .00155 MF and 60% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • @kyfdx - thanks for that info. I'm curious how you determine this MF number? Is it directly from Lexus Financial? Does it depend on region or any other factors beyond car, lease term, and annual miles? I.e., what if the dealer swears 0.002 is the right number and says it depends on location or something? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,036
    jalexk1 said:

    @kyfdx - thanks for that info. I'm curious how you determine this MF number? Is it directly from Lexus Financial? Does it depend on region or any other factors beyond car, lease term, and annual miles? I.e., what if the dealer swears 0.002 is the right number and says it depends on location or something? Thanks.

    The numbers are from Lexus Financial.

    These are the buy rates - dealer is allowed to mark it up for extra profit.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What are the MF and residuals for a 2016 NX 200t/300h for 36/18k and 36/20k. Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,729

    What are the MF and residuals for a 2016 NX 200t/300h for 36/18k and 36/20k. Thank you

    .00155 MF for either.

    60% residual for 200t for 36mo, 15K/yr.

    No residual information for the 300h

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • x_driverx_driver Posts: 18
    edited December 2015
    Could you please post residual and MF for 2016 Lexus NX 200t AWD?

    12k miles / 36 months
    State NJ

    Are there any incentives or lease cash available?

    how much MF can be reduced with MSDs?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,036
    x_driver said:

    Could you please post residual and MF for 2016 Lexus NX 200t AWD?

    12k miles / 36 months
    State NJ

    Are there any incentives or lease cash available?

    how much MF can be reduced with MSDs?

    .00155 is the MF, but we don't have 2016 NX residuals just yet.

    Lexus allows 9 MSDs, each of which reduce the MF by .00008.

    No incentives that we see.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 2016 NX200T (not F Sport)
    Gray
    MSRP $40019
    Sell: $38430

    12k/year
    36 months
    0 down
    $488/month

    State: NJ

    Does anyone know better/lower price?
    Thanks
  • x_driverx_driver Posts: 18
    edited December 2015
    I recently got a $35,500 quote for NX with same MSRP in NJ. 

    $404 /mo with zero down lease for 12k / 36 months. Includes all taxes, fees and title. 

    $3,800 refundable security deposit to reduce Money Factor. 
  • Based on previous post I'm assuming it's AWD. Right?

    I got offer of $419 with zero down for 12k/36 months. Includes all taxes, fees and title.

    Where did you get it in NJ?
    Thanks
  • eyemd2010eyemd2010 San DiegoPosts: 24
    I've asked this before but am getting conflicting numbers from different dealers. Can you give me the MF and RV for a 2016 NX200t 2WD for 12 mo/36k vs 12 mo/30k?

    Earlier I was told 0.0016/62% but a dealer is giving me a 63% residual. I'm in CA. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,729
    eyemd2010 said:

    I've asked this before but am getting conflicting numbers from different dealers. Can you give me the MF and RV for a 2016 NX200t 2WD for 12 mo/36k vs 12 mo/30k?

    Earlier I was told 0.0016/62% but a dealer is giving me a 63% residual. I'm in CA. Thanks.

    62% for 36/12
    66% for 30/12


    Add 1% for 10K/yr
    .00160 MF

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Looking to finalize lease deal today. Thanks for the info in these forums. Can I confirm MF and residual in SoCal for a 2016 NX200t FWD FSport? Also, there is a lease deal for the base NX in January (379/mo for 36 months), does any of that translate to dealer rebates to reduce my cap cost?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,729
    jacapo2 said:

    Looking to finalize lease deal today. Thanks for the info in these forums. Can I confirm MF and residual in SoCal for a 2016 NX200t FWD FSport? Also, there is a lease deal for the base NX in January (379/mo for 36 months), does any of that translate to dealer rebates to reduce my cap cost?

    .00160 MF and 60% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr.

    There are no incentives on this model.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • breezzebreezze Posts: 24
    Got one based model 2 weeks ago. So Cal Dealer.
    2016 NX200T
    MSRP $36538 
    Negotiated Purchased Price $32519 plus tax

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,036
    breezze said:

    Got one based model 2 weeks ago. So Cal Dealer.
    2016 NX200T
    MSRP $36538 
    Negotiated Purchased Price $32519 plus tax

    Congrats! Enjoy the new NX

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kerbkerb Posts: 169
    Greetings, could you kindly provide buy rate and residual for '16 NX200t FWD for 36/10k and 36/12k leases.  Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,729
    kerb said:

    Greetings, could you kindly provide buy rate and residual for '16 NX200t FWD for 36/10k and 36/12k leases.  Thank you.

    .00160 MF and 63%/62% residual.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kerbkerb Posts: 169
    Thank for the lightning fast response!!!
  • kerbkerb Posts: 169
    Are those numbers the same for the F Sport? If not, could you provide those as well. Thx.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,036
    kerb said:

    Are those numbers the same for the F Sport? If not, could you provide those as well. Thx.

    Same numbers for F-Sport.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hggiys1hggiys1 Posts: 2
    edited February 2016
    Also, are the NX residual/money factor numbers staying the same for Feb? If not do you have/know when you'll get February numbers for the base AWD?

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,729
    hggiys1 said:

    Also, are the NX residual/money factor numbers staying the same for Feb? If not do you have/know when you'll get February numbers for the base AWD?

    Thanks!

    .00165 MF. Residuals have not changed.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • I see a bunch of different MF & residuals for Jan, etc. Can someone provide some concise numbers for Feb.
    Would like to see 24M/10K & 12K, and 36M/10K & 12K. MF & Residuals for those, and if there are any differences between FWD/AWD & non-Fsport/Fsport. Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,036

    I see a bunch of different MF & residuals for Jan, etc. Can someone provide some concise numbers for Feb.
    Would like to see 24M/10K & 12K, and 36M/10K & 12K. MF & Residuals for those, and if there are any differences between FWD/AWD & non-Fsport/Fsport. Thanks in advance.

    .00175 and 72% (24/12) or 65% (36/12). Add 1% for 10K.

    This is for all trims of the NX200t

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • esfouresfour New YorkPosts: 7
    What's the MF and residual for 2016 f sport model @ 36/15k in NY? Is it still 0.00160 and 60%? Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,036
    esfour said:

    What's the MF and residual for 2016 f sport model @ 36/15k in NY? Is it still 0.00160 and 60%? Thanks.

    .00140 and 60%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello,

    I'm in the market of Lexus NX200T. A bit confused when I see varieties of MF and Residuals posted. May I get the numbers below:

    2016 Lexus NX200T Base - 24/36 months - 10k and 12k
    2016 Lexus NX200T F Sport - 24/36 months - 10k and 12k

    We are in LA and looking to lease in February!

    Thanks in advance!
Sign In or Register to comment.