Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2016 Lexus NX Lease Questions

135678

Comments

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,518

    Hello could I have mf and residual for 36/12? I have offer for NX 200t awd msrp 44,339, selling price 41k, 1k out of pocket just tax/doc fees. Monthly comes to $515.45 including tax. Im in NY, I have an email back asking what mf and residual were used. I plan on adding in max amount of msd's to lower that payment. Thanks

    Can't use MSDs, if the dealer is in NY

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    cphillips82cphillips82 Member Posts: 8
    kyfdx said:

    Hello could I have mf and residual for 36/12? I have offer for NX 200t awd msrp 44,339, selling price 41k, 1k out of pocket just tax/doc fees. Monthly comes to $515.45 including tax. Im in NY, I have an email back asking what mf and residual were used. I plan on adding in max amount of msd's to lower that payment. Thanks

    Can't use MSDs, if the dealer is in NY
    Well thats a real kick in the shorts, why does NYS always have to suck at life?
  • Options
    cphillips82cphillips82 Member Posts: 8
    Michaell said:

    Hello could I have mf and residual for 36/12? I have offer for NX 200t awd msrp 44,339, selling price 41k, 1k out of pocket just tax/doc fees. Monthly comes to $515.45 including tax. Im in NY, I have an email back asking what mf and residual were used. I plan on adding in max amount of msd's to lower that payment. Thanks

    61% and .00100

    What is the adjusted cap cost?
    I was assuming it was $41k but I guess not, I am plugging in these numbers trying to figure how they got $515.45 and that monthly seems to be high to me.
  • Options
    mmendoza2mmendoza2 Member Posts: 179
    What is the MF and residual for a base 2016 NX200t in South Florida for 36 months with 7500, 10000 and 12000miles?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    mmendoza2 said:

    What is the MF and residual for a base 2016 NX200t in South Florida for 36 months with 7500, 10000 and 12000miles?

    63% / 62% / 61% and .00100

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    mmendoza2mmendoza2 Member Posts: 179
    thank you
  • Options
    klnmcmgklnmcmg Member Posts: 110
    MF and RV for NX200t FWD base in NC, 36/15?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    klnmcmg said:

    MF and RV for NX200t FWD base in NC, 36/15?

    59% and .00100

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    donno2011donno2011 Member Posts: 20
    edited April 2016
    In SoCal. Do you have MF & residual % 36/15k? Would be for F Sport model RWD.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    donno2011 said:

    In SoCal. Do you have MF & residual % 36/15k? Would be for F Sport model RWD.

    59% and .00100.

    And, it's FWD, not RWD.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    bogey2450bogey2450 Member Posts: 4
    SoCal. Can you provide the MF and residual for F Sport 36/10k. Thank you
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    bogey2450 said:

    SoCal. Can you provide the MF and residual for F Sport 36/10k. Thank you

    .00130 and 62%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jacalykerjacalyker Member Posts: 20
    I am trying to diagnose a deal on the table. It's a 39 month, 15/yr offer. I would like to know the MF and residual in Florida, tho it's apparent that a 57% rate is being used.

    The base is coming to $338 per month, MSRP is 36594. For a MSRP of 40794, the 39 month lease increases to 40794. I'm trying to back into the cap cost to figure if it's a good deal. Inceptions are the only out-of-pocket, around $1300, including first month.

    The numbers sound good, but I'm confused and could really use your input!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    jacalyker said:

    I am trying to diagnose a deal on the table. It's a 39 month, 15/yr offer. I would like to know the MF and residual in Florida, tho it's apparent that a 57% rate is being used.

    The base is coming to $338 per month, MSRP is 36594. For a MSRP of 40794, the 39 month lease increases to 40794. I'm trying to back into the cap cost to figure if it's a good deal. Inceptions are the only out-of-pocket, around $1300, including first month.

    The numbers sound good, but I'm confused and could really use your input!

    I confirm the 57% residual for 39/15 leases. MF is .00130.

    You can't reverse engineer the cap cost - I would reach out to the dealer to obtain this information.

    Does your quote of $338/mo include Florida sales tax?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jacalykerjacalyker Member Posts: 20
    Thank you very much, Michael!

    No, it does not include sales tax. I guess I'm comparing to the regional deal of 359 per month plus $2859 down for the same base model 36/10, and these numbers sound appealing even for 39 months, just don't know if it's the best deal.

    Any additional words of wisdom or suggestions?
  • Options
    jacalykerjacalyker Member Posts: 20
    Sorry, for the car with MSRP of 40794, zero down 39/15 lease came to 394 plus inceptions. It seems to me that "leasefinder" in Southern California found a better deal!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    jacalyker said:

    Thank you very much, Michael!

    No, it does not include sales tax. I guess I'm comparing to the regional deal of 359 per month plus $2859 down for the same base model 36/10, and these numbers sound appealing even for 39 months, just don't know if it's the best deal.

    Any additional words of wisdom or suggestions?

    Regional ads are just OK; you can usually do better by negotiating yourself.

    And, we don't recommend money down on a lease - if the car is stolen or totaled, you lose that money

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jacalykerjacalyker Member Posts: 20
    I have no interest in the regional deal agree no money down so it's equivalent to roughly 439/month for 36/10 versus 338 for 39/15. It sounds attractive. Would you agree?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    jacalyker said:

    I have no interest in the regional deal agree no money down so it's equivalent to roughly 439/month for 36/10 versus 338 for 39/15. It sounds attractive. Would you agree?

    I suppose it depends on how many miles you drive. No sense getting a 10K per year lease if you'll drive more than that.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jacalykerjacalyker Member Posts: 20
    One final question, I promise. What is the Florida mf and residual for 36/15?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    jacalyker said:

    One final question, I promise. What is the Florida mf and residual for 36/15?

    59%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    nader8272nader8272 Member Posts: 1
    Michaell, thanks for posting information to the forum. You have been very helpful in our research.

    So one specific question.
    1) Please provide the MF and Residual for a 2016 NX200t AWD in Illinois (Nav. Package and Premium Package) with 36 month term and 10k mileage limit.

    And, one general questions.
    2) It seems like the MF and residual are set by the manufacturer, so can the dealer quote a different number for the MF and residual? I ask because we got quoted ~$590 /month on a ~$39000 purchase price (MSRP ~$44k) with no money down 36 months/10k. But after reading people's comments, it seems like our quote of ~$590 is a bit high. Do people usually roll their tax payment into their lease, or pay taxes up front. Perhaps the dealer was rolling the taxes into the lease and that's why our monthly came out higher?


    Your insight would be much appreciated.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    nader8272 said:

    Michaell, thanks for posting information to the forum. You have been very helpful in our research.

    So one specific question.
    1) Please provide the MF and Residual for a 2016 NX200t AWD in Illinois (Nav. Package and Premium Package) with 36 month term and 10k mileage limit.

    And, one general questions.
    2) It seems like the MF and residual are set by the manufacturer, so can the dealer quote a different number for the MF and residual? I ask because we got quoted ~$590 /month on a ~$39000 purchase price (MSRP ~$44k) with no money down 36 months/10k. But after reading people's comments, it seems like our quote of ~$590 is a bit high. Do people usually roll their tax payment into their lease, or pay taxes up front. Perhaps the dealer was rolling the taxes into the lease and that's why our monthly came out higher?


    Your insight would be much appreciated.

    1. 62% and .00100
    2. MF and residual are set by Lexus Finance. Dealer cannot touch the residual, but are allowed to mark up the MF for extra profit.

    Are you in Cook County? If so, the taxes on a lease are, in a word, outrageous. Something like 17% total, when you add the state and county taxes together. State taxes the sum of the payments and is either paid up front by the customer or rolled into the capitalized cost; Cook County assesses their portion of the sales tax against the monthly payment.

    Using the prices you've provided, I get $392/mo. However, that would represent a hefty amount of money due at signing - bank fee, dealer fee, DMV costs and the states portion of the sales tax. If those are added into the selling price, the payment goes up about $28/mo for every $1000 added in.

    Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost - this will be the selling price with all the taxes and fees added in.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    mmendoza2mmendoza2 Member Posts: 179
    What is the MF and residual for a 2016 NX200t F-Sport in South Florida for the following terms:

    24/7.5
    24/10
    24/12

    36/7.5
    36/10
    36/12

    Thank You!

    Does the MF and/or residual % change based on the trim?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    mmendoza2 said:

    What is the MF and residual for a 2016 NX200t F-Sport in South Florida for the following terms:

    24/7.5
    24/10
    24/12

    36/7.5
    36/10
    36/12

    Thank You!

    Does the MF and/or residual % change based on the trim?

    .00130 and 68% (24/12) or 61% (36/12)

    Add 1% for 10K or 2% for 7.5K.

    All NX200t's have the same numbers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    infoe36069infoe36069 Member Posts: 32
    so it's .00130 minus .00072 for a net MF of .00058 with full msd's and 62% resid on a 36/10 nx 200 base?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198

    so it's .00130 minus .00072 for a net MF of .00058 with full msd's and 62% resid on a 36/10 nx 200 base?

    Yes, that is correct.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    shainemoshainemo Member Posts: 14
    edited April 2016
    You guys are awesome and a huge help - I'd love to get your feedback on a possible deal:

    I couldn't find a new prices paid forum and hope this question is ok for this group.

    2015 NX200t (**NEW** - told it's a 2015 leftover, unsold/sold as new)

    Color: Matador Red Mica
    Vehicle Base Model $37,980.00
    Options:
    1. Electrochromic $660.00
    Outer Mirrors with Blind Spot Monitor (BSM),
    Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Reverse Tilt, Heated, Memory

    2. F SPORT Tuned Suspension $0.00
    Front Performance Rod,
    F SPORT Seats
    Cornering Front Fog and Driving Lamps
    Premium LED Daytime Running Lights
    F SPORT Door Scuff Plate, Active Sound Control
    18" F SPORT Wheels w/All-Season Tires
    (225/60R18) $0.00

    3. Heated Steering Wheel $150.00

    4. Intuitive Parking Assist $500.00

    5. LED Headlamps without Auto High Beams $1,160.00

    6. Lexus Homelink Garage Door Opener $125.00

    7. Navigation Package $2,140.00

    8. Premium F SPORT Package $2,045.00
    Heated Front Seats, Power Tilt & Slide Moonroof,
    Power Tilt/Telescopic Steering Column
    Power 10-Way Driver Seat including Lumbar Support

    9. All Weather Floor Mats $225.00
    10. Door Edge Guard $140.00
    11. Mudguards, Trunk Mat $129.00
    Cargo Net, Wheel Locks & Key Gloves

    Total Optional Equipment $7,532.00

    Delivery Processing and Handling $940.00

    Total MSRP $46,452.00


    Dealer offer is $39,600 + TTL/Fees = ~$43.5K


    Would you consider this a good deal?

    Was/am hoping for <$39K OTD but not sure if that is reasonable?

    I really appreciate your help!
  • Options
    24skidoo24skidoo Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

    My bad :'(

    If you're in Southern CA....I may be able to help with numbers....
    Give me a shout on exactly what you want down to the T
    nyrocketman@yahoo.com
  • Options
    24skidoo24skidoo Member Posts: 4
    UPDATE!!!! From my source...ALL NX mfg will be DISCONTINUED for 8 months due to recent earthquake in Japan. If you are looking or a particular color scheme the White Ext & Red Int...will be extremely hard to find and most likely a "deal" will also be hard to pull off.
    Let me know if you have another color scheme and package in mind and I'll make it work. This of course is for Southern Ca people.
  • Options
    jacalykerjacalyker Member Posts: 20
    Hello, can you please provide MF and residual for a 2016 NX200t in Florida for 36/15 and 39/15. Thanks very much!
  • Options
    escalade24escalade24 Member Posts: 45
    edited May 2016
    Hi guys, do you know the 36, 39, and 48 month residuals (10k miles per year) and money factors for NX200T AWD for May. Any incentives this month? Maryland, Virginia area if that matters.

    As always thank you so much.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,518
    jacalyker said:

    Hello, can you please provide MF and residual for a 2016 NX200t in Florida for 36/15 and 39/15. Thanks very much!

    .00090 MF and 59%57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,518

    Hi guys, do you know the 36, 39, and 48 month residuals (10k miles per year) and money factors for NX200T AWD for May. Any incentives this month? Maryland, Virginia area if that matters.

    As always thank you so much.

    .00090 MF and 62%/60%/53% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Options
    udgatorkudgatork Member Posts: 2
    Hello. Can you please provide the MF & Residual for 2016 NX200t F Sport FWD for 36/12 & 24/12 in Florida? Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    udgatork said:

    Hello. Can you please provide the MF & Residual for 2016 NX200t F Sport FWD for 36/12 & 24/12 in Florida? Thanks in advance!

    68% / 61% and .00090

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    xmjxxmjx Member Posts: 159
    edited May 2016
    Can I please have the residual and MF for a 2016 NX 200t F Sport AWD - 36 months/10K per year?

    Thank you!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    xmjx said:

    Can I please have the residual and MF for a 2016 NX 200t F Sport AWD - 36 months/10K per year?

    Thank you!

    What state? Lexus numbers are regional.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    xmjxxmjx Member Posts: 159
    Michaell said:

    xmjx said:

    Can I please have the residual and MF for a 2016 NX 200t F Sport AWD - 36 months/10K per year?

    Thank you!

    What state? Lexus numbers are regional.
    Illinois
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    xmjx said:

    Michaell said:

    xmjx said:

    Can I please have the residual and MF for a 2016 NX 200t F Sport AWD - 36 months/10K per year?

    Thank you!

    What state? Lexus numbers are regional.
    Illinois
    62% and .00090

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    jd123001jd123001 Member Posts: 20
    edited May 2016
    Love this forum. Extremely helpful information. Can you please provide the MF and residual for a 2016 NX 200t F-Sport FWD - 36 months/12k per year in Texas? Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    jd123001 said:

    Love this forum. Extremely helpful information. Can you please provide the MF and residual for a 2016 NX 200t F-Sport FWD - 36 months/12k per year in Texas? Thanks!

    .00090 and 61%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    xmjxxmjx Member Posts: 159
    Does anyone know the markup in these cars? Sticker is 45,918
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    xmjx said:

    Does anyone know the markup in these cars? Sticker is 45,918

    Use the "make / model / year" pull downs at the top of the page to link to the price tools. That will show you the invoice amount.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    johndljohndl Member Posts: 12
    edited May 2016
    Hi all, does anyone have the RV/MF on 24/10 and 36/10 for Alabama (200t FWD). Also, are there any rebates or other incentives being offered this month? True/Fair market values are showing below invoice for some reason.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    johndl said:

    Hi all, does anyone have the RV/MF on 24/10 and 36/10 for Alabama (200t FWD). Also, are there any rebates or other incentives being offered this month? True/Fair market values are showing below invoice for some reason.

    .00090 and 69% or 62%. No incentives this month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    xmjxxmjx Member Posts: 159
    If there aren't any rebates, any tactics for getting this car at our below invoice like most seem to be doing?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    xmjx said:

    If there aren't any rebates, any tactics for getting this car at our below invoice like most seem to be doing?

    We don't track selling prices - use the 'make / model / year' pull downs at the top of the page to link to the price tools.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Options
    johndljohndl Member Posts: 12
    Michaell said:

    johndl said:

    Hi all, does anyone have the RV/MF on 24/10 and 36/10 for Alabama (200t FWD). Also, are there any rebates or other incentives being offered this month? True/Fair market values are showing below invoice for some reason.

    .00090 and 69% or 62%. No incentives this month.
    Thanks a lot Michaell, do you by chance know if there's an intermediary term (e.g. 27, 30, or 33mo) with even better numbers?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,198
    johndl said:

    Michaell said:

    johndl said:

    Hi all, does anyone have the RV/MF on 24/10 and 36/10 for Alabama (200t FWD). Also, are there any rebates or other incentives being offered this month? True/Fair market values are showing below invoice for some reason.

    .00090 and 69% or 62%. No incentives this month.
    Thanks a lot Michaell, do you by chance know if there's an intermediary term (e.g. 27, 30, or 33mo) with even better numbers?
    68% / 66% / 64%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.