Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2016 Lexus NX Lease Questions

Comments

• Options
    mplslexusmplslexus Member Posts: 18
    ok, here is a lease worksheet, monthly lease price seems crazy high. where are they juicing me? please someone look this over. thank you.
    I'm in Minneapolis, MN

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 243,036
    mplslexus said:

ok, here is a lease worksheet, monthly lease price seems crazy high. where are they juicing me? please someone look this over. thank you.
    I'm in Minneapolis, MN

All the numbers look right to me. You are paying the sales tax up front with the other fees, along with the first payment - that's the $3100 due at signing.

My payment is the same as the deal sheet.

However, the MF seems to be marked up from .00090 - that's costing you about $25/mo on the lease payment.

Politely but firmly tell them you won't sign a deal with an inflated MF - they know what the base rate is.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    wow. that's really expensive then, I can get a 2016 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD for $280/mo and total of $4,000 due at signing. or a Acura MDX for like $419 or a Volvo XC60 for $379.
    I saw the $329/mo NX200t lease and wanted a few other options, but wow the price sure went up. the NX is nice but not that amazing.
  • Options
    I'm being asked where I got the money factor from. they say they got their # from Lexus Financial
  • Options
    mplslexus said:

I'm being asked where I got the money factor from. they say they got their # from Lexus Financial

Well, Lexus does have regional numbers. I gave you the number for the Central region - that may not include MN.

Southern region shows .00105.

Also, these numbers are for tier 1+ credit. If your score is 719 or lower, then the MF goes up accordingly.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 239,322
    mplslexus said:

wow. that's really expensive then, I can get a 2016 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring AWD for $280/mo and total of $4,000 due at signing. or a Acura MDX for like $419 or a Volvo XC60 for $379.
    I saw the $329/mo NX200t lease and wanted a few other options, but wow the price sure went up. the NX is nice but not that amazing.

The NX is not a real cheap car to lease, plus your discount from MSRP is only $1500, less than 4%. They aren't abusing you, but they aren't making a real strong offer, either.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    escalade24escalade24 Member Posts: 45
    Guys, sorry I know I already asked, but I just wanted to make sure that for 7.5k the 36 mo is 63 and 39 is 61 with a .0009 mf on a NX200T AWD. In Maryland. Sorry, but thank you so much.
  • Options

Guys, sorry I know I already asked, but I just wanted to make sure that for 7.5k the 36 mo is 63 and 39 is 61 with a .0009 mf on a NX200T AWD. In Maryland. Sorry, but thank you so much.

Confirm the residual values as given.

I've got three different MF in the info I have -

Lexus numbers are regional, but I don't have the region that includes Maryland. Sorry.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    xmjxxmjx Member Posts: 159
    How does this offer seem for a NX200t F Sport AWD
    MSRP: $45,918
    Sale Price: $42,500
    36 months, 10k per year
    $0 down, all taxes included (Illinois, Cook County)
    $519 per month
    Due at signing: 1st payment, plates and doc fee

Am I missing something? 
  • Options
    xmjx said:

36 months, 10k per year
    $519 per month

Am I missing something? 

.00120 and 62%.

Taxes in Cook County are extremely high. State calculates tax up front and you either pay it up front or add it to the selling price; Cook Co then taxes that amount each month.

$519/mo is about right, depending on the specific tax rates.

Are you paying the bank fee up front or adding it to the selling price?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    xmjxxmjx Member Posts: 159
    Michaell said:
    36 months, 10k per year
    $519 per month

Am I missing something? 
    .00120 and 62%. Taxes in Cook County are extremely high. State calculates tax up front and you either pay it up front or add it to the selling price; Cook Co then taxes that amount each month. $519/mo is about right, depending on the specific tax rates. Are you paying the bank fee up front or adding it to the selling price?
    That's rolled in as well. I'm only paying 1st, plates and doc
  • Options
    nyli320nyli320 Member Posts: 4
    Can I get the MF and RV for NX 200t AWD 36/10 lease in Suffolk county, NY? Thank you.
  • Options
    nyli320 said:

Can I get the MF and RV for NX 200t AWD 36/10 lease in Suffolk county, NY? Thank you.

62% and a MF between .00090 and .00105 (Lexus numbers are regional; we don't have NY numbers so this is the range we have).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    acura_na2acura_na2 Member Posts: 16
    May I get the MF and Residual for NX200T 36/10 and 36/12 lease for Texas? TIA!
  • Options
    acura_na2 said:

May I get the MF and Residual for NX200T 36/10 and 36/12 lease for Texas? TIA!

62% / 61% and .00105

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    amgeateramgeater Member Posts: 20
    I can please get the MF and Residual for 24, 27, with 7.5k miles located in FL

Thank you in advance
  • Options
    amgeater said:

I can please get the MF and Residual for 24, 27, with 7.5k miles located in FL

Thank you in advance

70% (24/7.5) or 69% (27/7.5) and .00105

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    jv77777jv77777 Member Posts: 9
    Would you please provide MF and RV for 2016 Lexus Nx200t 36/10 and 36/12 in FL?
    any incentives this month?
    thanks
  • Options
    jv77777 said:

Would you please provide MF and RV for 2016 Lexus Nx200t 36/10 and 36/12 in FL?
    any incentives this month?
    thanks

.00105 MF and 62%/61% residual.

No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    escalade24escalade24 Member Posts: 45
    1) you guys rock, simply the best car buying tool on the web hands down!

2) How does it look?

MSRP: ~45k
    Lease was 7.5k (don't drive a lot) for 36 months.

Down: MSDs + like 2500 in Md taxes and fees (man they need to change the way they tax leases in this state)

Monthly: ~300
  • Options

1) you guys rock, simply the best car buying tool on the web hands down!

2) How does it look?

MSRP: ~45k
    Lease was 7.5k (don't drive a lot) for 36 months.

Down: MSDs + like 2500 in Md taxes and fees (man they need to change the way they tax leases in this state)

Monthly: ~300

1. Thank you!
    2. Need to know the selling price or adjusted cap cost to fully evaluate.

Yes, MD is one of those states that taxes the whole selling price. Makes leasing expensive.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    photo_guy_72photo_guy_72 Member Posts: 4
    Do you have numbers for NX200t AWD - 36/10k in N.J.?
  • Options

Do you have numbers for NX200t AWD - 36/10k in N.J.?

We don't have Eastern region numbers, but for other regions, the MF varies from .00095-.00120

62% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    touring14touring14 Member Posts: 2
    Hi all,

Do we have the 36/12k mf rv for southern california?
    Can anyone recommend a good dealer in la county with positive experience?

Thanks!
  • Options
    touring14 said:

Hi all,

Do we have the 36/12k mf rv for southern california?
    Can anyone recommend a good dealer in la county with positive experience?

Thanks!

61% and .00090.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    jacalykerjacalyker Member Posts: 20
    Hello, any changes to 36/15 in florida? Are youa ware of any incentives?
  • Options
    jacalyker said:

Hello, any changes to 36/15 in florida? Are youa ware of any incentives?

59% and .00100

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    sjeedsjeed Member Posts: 120
    Well we are still shopping...looking at the 2016 Lexus NX300h FWD and AWD for the wife. Can you please provide the mf, residuals, acquisition/bank fee and any lease cash for a 36mos/10k lease in Northern CA. Thank you!
  • Options
    sjeed said:

Well we are still shopping...looking at the 2016 Lexus NX300h FWD and AWD for the wife. Can you please provide the mf, residuals, acquisition/bank fee and any lease cash for a 36mos/10k lease in Northern CA. Thank you!

.00110 MF and 60% residual. $500 lease cash

Lexus acquisition fee is $700

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    cane11cane11 Member Posts: 4
    Hello,
    What is the MF and Residual for Florida
    - 2016 NX200t F Sport, FWD
    - 36 months / 10K miles
  • Options
    cane11 said:

Hello,
    What is the MF and Residual for Florida
    - 2016 NX200t F Sport, FWD
    - 36 months / 10K miles

62% and .00100. $750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    klnmcmgklnmcmg Member Posts: 110
    MF and RV NX200t base FWD in NC? 36/15
  • Options
    klnmcmg said:

MF and RV NX200t base FWD in NC? 36/15

59% and .00100

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    marotta77marotta77 Member Posts: 1
    Hi there,

Can you please provide the MF and Residual for AZ?
    NX200t base AWD 36/12 vs 36/15

Do the numbers vary whether it's AWD or FWD?

Thank you in advanced!
  • Options
    marotta77 said:

Hi there,

Can you please provide the MF and Residual for AZ?
    NX200t base AWD 36/12 vs 36/15

Do the numbers vary whether it's AWD or FWD?

Thank you in advanced!

.00090 MF and 57%/59% residual. $500 lease cash.

AWD/FWD does not affect the numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    ryerson82ryerson82 Member Posts: 3
    Hi!

Could I please get the MF and Residual for KS?
    NXt base AWD 36/12 vs. 36/15

I greatly appreciate it.
  • Options
    ryerson82 said:

Hi!

Could I please get the MF and Residual for KS?
    NXt base AWD 36/12 vs. 36/15

I greatly appreciate it.

61% / 59% and .00090

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    dlpowered89dlpowered89 Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2016
    Hello,

I am looking to buy my fist vehicle and I was offered .00140 MF for NX 200t F Sport. (with 5k down) They said my MF is high because I am a first time buyer (vs seasoned buyer) and therefore they were pretty firm on not lowering it. (They haven't even contacted bank at this point) What are some things I can do to lower this? and what is the current MF in north california (bay area)

Thanks in advance,

Don
  • Options

Hello,

I am looking to buy my fist vehicle and I was offered .00140 MF for NX 200t F Sport. (with 5k down) They said my MF is high because I am a first time buyer (vs seasoned buyer) and therefore they were pretty firm on not lowering it. (They haven't even contacted bank at this point) What are some things I can do to lower this? and what is the current MF in north california (bay area)

Thanks in advance,

Don

Base MF is .00090.

There is an auto-specific credit score that dealer use - if you don't have any automobile-related credit history, the dealer may be justified in marking up the MF.

That said, I would contact several Lexus dealers and see if one of them is willing to play ball and use the base MF - it only takes one to make a deal on your terms.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

Hello,

Thanks in advance,

Don

Base MF is .00090.

There is an auto-specific credit score that dealer use - if you don't have any automobile-related credit history, the dealer may be justified in marking up the MF.

That said, I would contact several Lexus dealers and see if one of them is willing to play ball and use the base MF - it only takes one to make a deal on your terms.
    Thanks for your response. I did manage to snag a good deal from the dealer. They are letting me have their Lexus NX 200t F Sport MSRP'd at 46.8k for 40.8k. The sales person is very nice, but the guy in finance is very annoying. I got 708 when they ran credit and got me tier 1. What MF range should tier 1 fall under?
  • Options

Michaell said:

Hello,

Thanks in advance,

Don

Base MF is .00090.

Thanks for your response. I did manage to snag a good deal from the dealer. They are letting me have their Lexus NX 200t F Sport MSRP'd at 46.8k for 40.8k. The sales person is very nice, but the guy in finance is very annoying. I got 708 when they ran credit and got me tier 1. What MF range should tier 1 fall under?
    720+ is Tier 1+.

690-719 is Tier 1.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

Hello,

Thanks in advance,

Don

Base MF is .00090.

720+ is Tier 1+.

690-719 is Tier 1.
    Thanks. What MF range can I expect as a tier 1?
  • Options

kyfdx said:

Michaell said:

Hello,

Thanks in advance,

Don

Base MF is .00090.

720+ is Tier 1+.

690-719 is Tier 1.
    Thanks. What MF range can I expect as a tier 1?
    In CA, the top tier MF for that model is .00090. Tier 1 adds .00010 for a MF of .00100

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    egarciaalegarciaal Member Posts: 22
    Hi, Can I get the MF and RV for the 2016 NX200t F sport, 36/15 in FL?
  • Options
    egarciaal said:

Hi, Can I get the MF and RV for the 2016 NX200t F sport, 36/15 in FL?

.00100 MF and 59% lease cash. $750 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    rjorge3rjorge3 Member Posts: 144
    Hi guys, can you please let me know the 36 months MF and residual for 2016 NX200t AWD, in New Jersey. 10k and also 12k. Also, what ballpark money factor I should expect for a first time auto buyer. We are planning to put 9 MSD's to lower the MF, and put no money down for cap cost.

Last, have any of you guys recently leased a 2016, 200t AWD in the tri-state (NJ, NY, CT)? I would like to know how your dealer treated you and also what type of deal you got. This is the configuration as I've built it (dont know if it affects the numbers depending on the packages). I have seen 10% to 12% off discount off MSRP in some forums. Realistic in the NJ area?

NX200t AWD 36,365
    Nebula Grey Pearl
    Flaxen Nuluxe with Dark umber trim
    Navigation Package 1,875
    Premium Package 2,890
    Blind Spot Monitoring 660
    Power Open/close rear door 400
    Heated Steering Wheel 150
    Intuitive Parking assist 550
    Delivering Processing and Handling Fee 950

Total MSRP $43,840
    Target Cap cost $39,456 (10% off) to be used for lease calcs.

Thank you!
  • Options
    rjorge3 said:

Hi guys, can you please let me know the 36 months MF and residual for 2016 NX200t AWD, in New Jersey. 10k and also 12k. Also, what ballpark money factor I should expect for a first time auto buyer. We are planning to put 9 MSD's to lower the MF, and put no money down for cap cost.

Last, have any of you guys recently leased a 2016, 200t AWD in the tri-state (NJ, NY, CT)? I would like to know how your dealer treated you and also what type of deal you got. This is the configuration as I've built it (dont know if it affects the numbers depending on the packages). I have seen 10% to 12% off discount off MSRP in some forums. Realistic in the NJ area?

NX200t AWD 36,365
    Nebula Grey Pearl
    Flaxen Nuluxe with Dark umber trim
    Navigation Package 1,875
    Premium Package 2,890
    Blind Spot Monitoring 660
    Power Open/close rear door 400
    Heated Steering Wheel 150
    Intuitive Parking assist 550
    Delivering Processing and Handling Fee 950

Total MSRP $43,840
    Target Cap cost $39,456 (10% off) to be used for lease calcs.

Thank you!

.00120 MF and 62%/61% residual. $500 lease cash.

$421/mo.+tax, for 36/10, with that MSRP and CAP cost.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    sjeedsjeed Member Posts: 120
    kyfdx said:

sjeed said:

Finally getting to the finish line on this one. I know the Lexus Lease Terms do not change until after July 5th, which may mean our deal could change slightly as we will not likely close until after that date (a logistics issue: we are in NorCal, Dealer is in SoCal), but I did wish to confirm a couple of additional details.

Can MSD's be done even though there is no Security Deposit required? If so, in this situation even if we only do one, can this work? And, what is the MF deduction per MSD?

Then in the unlikely event this happens, what is the MF increase between Tier 1 and Tier 1+?

Lastly, any Loyalty Cash available in addition to the $500 Lease Cash. If my math is correct this will be our 8th Lease with LFS.

Thank you as always for the information that you are able to provide!
  • Options
    sjeed said:

kyfdx said:

sjeed said:

Finally getting to the finish line on this one. I know the Lexus Lease Terms do not change until after July 5th, which may mean our deal could change slightly as we will not likely close until after that date (a logistics issue: we are in NorCal, Dealer is in SoCal), but I did wish to confirm a couple of additional details.

Can MSD's be done even though there is no Security Deposit required? If so, in this situation even if we only do one, can this work? And, what is the MF deduction per MSD?

Then in the unlikely event this happens, what is the MF increase between Tier 1 and Tier 1+?

Lastly, any Loyalty Cash available in addition to the $500 Lease Cash. If my math is correct this will be our 8th Lease with LFS.

I'm not sure of the Lexus program specifics, but yes, you can do MSDs, even if no security deposit is required.

.00010 difference between Tier 1 and 1+

Don't see any loyalty cash on this model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

sjeed said:

kyfdx said:

sjeed said:

I'm not sure of the Lexus program specifics, but yes, you can do MSDs, even if no security deposit is required.

.00010 difference between Tier 1 and 1+

Don't see any loyalty cash on this model.
    We think Lexus allows 9 MSDs, each of which reduce the MF by .00008 (.00072 total reduction).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator