Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Acura RDX Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,976
    djrich said:

Michaell said:

djrich said:

hello, let me know where I should be in payment. Have a pending Florida deal.
    2017 RDX Advance for 36/12...

MSRP 42,320
    CapCost 37,520
    using Acura Finance current residual and money factor with 3,500 out of pocket to start the monthly payment is $451 tax in. Seems too high. ? Where should I be ? Help....

58% and .00119

$1250 dealer cash and $1500 bonus lease cash, which means your actual discount from sticker is only about $2K

With those prices, I get $434/mo before tax.

Some of that $3500 is going to cap reduction, which we do not recommend.

Limit the up front cash to the first payment and DMV costs - roll the fees into the lease.
    so is your $434 figure still factoring in my $3500 down OR just using current Acura lease/dealer cash. I do not want to put that much down
    I just used the prices given to me.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

leon911 said:

Micheall,

in my lease section: there is a row 13: that says you will be during your lease liable to pay title / license / registration / official fees/ and tax etc whether paid during lease signing or during the course of lease or any that are liable to post termination / completion of lease.

we estimate these to be 2230.13

am assuming these are the same taxes that i pay on per month and also on other fees that are included in down payment. however i am unable to pin down how they came to the 2230.13 number. i will talk to them but wanted to know what i am missing in this calculation.

the several line items i see are:
    initial taxes 175.57
    per month tax would be 28.96 x 36 (i believe?)
    initial registration 335
    doc 80
    electronic vehicle transfer 29
    tire 7
    doc tax 7
    lease turn in fee 350
    aq fee 595

numbers dont seem to be adding up to 2230.13

The turn in fee isn't paid until the end of the lease.

You can also choose to have the taxes and fees rolled into the cap cost to become part of your monthly payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• leon911leon911 Member Posts: 22
    Michaell said:

leon911 said:

Micheall,

in my lease section: there is a row 13: that says you will be during your lease liable to pay title / license / registration / official fees/ and tax etc whether paid during lease signing or during the course of lease or any that are liable to post termination / completion of lease.

am assuming these are the same taxes that i pay on per month and also on other fees that are included in down payment. however i am unable to pin down how they came to the 2230.13 number. i will talk to them but wanted to know what i am missing in this calculation.

initial taxes 175.57
    initial registration 335
    doc 80
    tire 7
    doc tax 7
    lease turn in fee 350
    aq fee 595

You can also choose to have the taxes and fees rolled into the cap cost to become part of your monthly payment.
    Michaell, thanks. my confusion was cause, none of the line item additions total to 2230.13, this is a separate section that says these are estimates and i promise to pay title / license / registration / official fees/ and tax etc before during or after as i incur these and the estimate it to be 2230.13 wondering why the total of none of the line items listed is coming to 22310.13, could it be only some of these line items are being taken into account or could it be that some future reregistration costs are being estimated along with the current taxes and costs etc?
    leon911 said:

Michaell said:

leon911 said:

Micheall,

initial taxes 175.57
    initial registration 335
    doc 80
    tire 7
    doc tax 7
    lease turn in fee 350
    aq fee 595

Michaell, thanks. my confusion was cause, none of the line item additions total to 2230.13, this is a separate section that says these are estimates and i promise to pay title / license / registration / official fees/ and tax etc before during or after as i incur these and the estimate it to be 2230.13 wondering why the total of none of the line items listed is coming to 22310.13, could it be only some of these line items are being taken into account or could it be that some future reregistration costs are being estimated along with the current taxes and costs etc?
    I think the latter - that some of the numbers are estimated.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• leon911leon911 Member Posts: 22
    Michaell, Kyfdx,

Thank you for all the help. I got my AFS account number today so i am now good and set :)
    thank you so much for your coaching, you guys are phenomenal!

also, not sure if you have any views on below and would love to get some guidance:

1) Insurance is charing me $65 per year extra for Acura OEM parts vs aftermarket. I am assuming its mandatory to take the OEM parts insurance - right?
    2) is it advisable to take gap insurance?
    3) while i have said no to dealer wear and tear offer, are there other cheaper options for that coverage out there in the market?
    leon911 said:

Michaell, Kyfdx,

Thank you for all the help. I got my AFS account number today so i am now good and set :)
    thank you so much for your coaching, you guys are phenomenal!

also, not sure if you have any views on below and would love to get some guidance:

1) Insurance is charing me $65 per year extra for Acura OEM parts vs aftermarket. I am assuming its mandatory to take the OEM parts insurance - right?
    2) is it advisable to take gap insurance?
    3) while i have said no to dealer wear and tear offer, are there other cheaper options for that coverage out there in the market?

1. I've never heard of that upcharge - $5/mo seems like a small price to pay
    2. GAP is included in all Acura leases
    3. If you take good care of your cars, you shouldn't be afraid of extra charges at the end of the lease. Pass on it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jdwil00jdwil00 Member Posts: 48
    Hello. Can I please get the MF and Residual for an AWD Advance in Ohio for 15/36? What is the current lease cash? Thank you!
    jdwil00 said:

Hello. Can I please get the MF and Residual for an AWD Advance in Ohio for 15/36? What is the current lease cash? Thank you!

56% and .00119

$1250 dealer cash

$1500 bonus lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• whizkid41whizkid41 Member Posts: 5
    Hello,

Looking to pull trigger on RDX/Advanced in NY this week

$39068 is lease sale price with the MFR rebates

payment is $429 with taxes and fees of ~2100 I assume $750 acquisition fee, rest are taxes @8.63%

Good deal/bad deal? Excellent credit - not sure what the MF or residual is

I will likely purchase at end of the lease so I need to make sure I get the best deal now. I know I might pay a little more in the long run, but would prefer the lower payment right now...

Thanks for the feedback!
    whizkid41 said:

Hello,

payment is $429 with taxes and fees of ~2100 I assume $750 acquisition fee, rest are taxes @8.63%

I will likely purchase at end of the lease so I need to make sure I get the best deal now. I know I might pay a little more in the long run, but would prefer the lower payment right now...

Thanks for the feedback!

oops forgot some important factors:

36m/12k, msrp 44,795
    whizkid41 said:

whizkid41 said:

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback!

oops forgot some important factors:

36m/12k, msrp 44,795
    58% and .00119

I get $441/mo with your prices - $429/mo looks good

But - I'd suggest adding the acquisition fee and taxes to the monthly payment. Those won't get refunded if the car is stolen or totaled before the end of the lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Awesome! thanks for the advice. The lease is attractive but total cost will suck if I keep & finance the buyout...

How much more wiggle room do you think around a purchase? - 2 quotes of $40,500 - What would be a good price to negotiate up from?

Thanks again!
  • wedphotogwedphotog Member Posts: 29
    While I'm at it, residual and MF on 36/15 lease in NC? Dealer cash/rebates? RDX with Tech package.

Also, what do you guys aim for when negating - invoice minus consumer rebates and dealer money, some portion there of?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681
    wedphotog said:

While I'm at it, residual and MF on 36/15 lease in NC? Dealer cash/rebates? RDX with Tech package.

Also, what do you guys aim for when negating - invoice minus consumer rebates and dealer money, some portion there of?

.00119 MF and 56% residual
    $1250 dealer cash + $1500 bonus lease cash

No advice on pricing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• mtbamtba Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2017
    Hi, can you provide the April RV and MF for 36/12 base model RDX in CA?
    Thanks
    mtba said:

Hi, can you provide the April RV and MF for 36/12 base model RDX in CA?
    Thanks

The March programs run through April. No new program until May

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jimmyk24jimmyk24 Member Posts: 35
    May I have MF & residual for 36/10k in Dallas? Looking at RDX FWD w/ Advance
    jimmyk24 said:

59% and .00119

$1250 dealer cash and $1500 bonus lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

jimmyk24 said:

59% and .00119

Is the dealer cash and bonus lease cash publicly advertised incentives? Technically the dealer doesn't have to tell me it's available?
    jimmyk24 said:

Michaell said:

jimmyk24 said:

59% and .00119

Is the dealer cash and bonus lease cash publicly advertised incentives? Technically the dealer doesn't have to tell me it's available?
    The dealer cash is definitely not advertised. Not sure about the bonus lease cash.

Either way, assume any price the dealer offers has those already deducted, and adjust your offer $2750 lower than you would without the incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

jimmyk24 said:

Michaell said:

jimmyk24 said:

59% and .00119

The dealer cash is definitely not advertised. Not sure about the bonus lease cash.

Either way, assume any price the dealer offers has those already deducted, and adjust your offer $2750 lower than you would without the incentives.
    Makes sense, thanks for the input!
  • camstantcamstant Member Posts: 10
    Hello, Could you please let me know MF/Residual/incentives on a base RDX (FWD) for a 36/12 lease in Kansas/Missouri.Thanks!
    camstant said:

Hello, Could you please let me know MF/Residual/incentives on a base RDX (FWD) for a 36/12 lease in Kansas/Missouri.Thanks!

.00119 and 60%

$1000 dealer cash and $1500 bonus lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• yuvi1680yuvi1680 Member Posts: 2
    Looking to lease Acura RDX 2017 base. Got a quote today and want to get feedback.

State: California (Sales Tax: 9.5%)
    36 months/10k
    MSRP: 36,645.00
    Adj Cap cost: 33,399.68
    Cash Cap Reduction: 1035.32
    Working Cash: 2000 (down payment - 2k)

Residual: 62%
    Residual: 22, 719.90
    MoneyFactor: 0.00119

Monthly Payment: 397.97 (including all taxes)

Avg deal/good deal/excellent deal?

Thanks!
    Yuvi
    yuvi1680 said:

Looking to lease Acura RDX 2017 base. Got a quote today and want to get feedback.

36 months/10k

Thanks!
    Yuvi

I'm only a penny off from that quote.

We'd suggest limiting the up front cash to just the first payment and DMV costs - the payment will go up, but if the car is stolen or totaled, you won't lose the cap reduction or the pro-rated portion of the pre-paid fees.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• yuvi1680yuvi1680 Member Posts: 2
    Michaell said:

yuvi1680 said:

36 months/10k

Thanks!
    Yuvi

We'd suggest limiting the up front cash to just the first payment and DMV costs - the payment will go up, but if the car is stolen or totaled, you won't lose the cap reduction or the pro-rated portion of the pre-paid fees.
    Thanks!

Is it a good deal? Doesn't look like I am getting a big discount on MSRP.
    yuvi1680 said:

Michaell said:

yuvi1680 said:

36 months/10k

Thanks!
    Yuvi

Thanks!

Is it a good deal? Doesn't look like I am getting a big discount on MSRP.
    We don't track selling prices - use the 'make / model / year' pull downs at the top of the page to link to the price tools.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• on_the_cheapon_the_cheap Member Posts: 26
    Hello all, thanks for your help and hard work! Can you please provide mf / res for 2017 RDX AWD w/ Technology Pkg, SE Michigan, 12k / 36?

Hello all, thanks for your help and hard work! Can you please provide mf / res for 2017 RDX AWD w/ Technology Pkg, SE Michigan, 12k / 36?

.00119 MF and 58% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• on_the_cheapon_the_cheap Member Posts: 26
    Hi guys,

I've got this lined up, they won't seem to go any further than this:

2017 RDX Tech Package

12k/36mos

MSRP: 40770
    SALE PRICE: 36350 (includes incentives)
    CAP Reduction: 1000
    First / DMV / Tax: 668
    Residual: 58%
    MF: .00119

I think the acquisition fee of $595 is rolled into the monthly,
    we have 6% tax.

With incentives, that's roughly 11% off the sticker.
    Comes to $436.61 / mo

Is this a good deal?

Hi guys,

I've got this lined up, they won't seem to go any further than this:

2017 RDX Tech Package

12k/36mos

MSRP: 40770
    SALE PRICE: 36350 (includes incentives)
    CAP Reduction: 1000
    First / DMV / Tax: 668
    Residual: 58%
    MF: .00119

I think the acquisition fee of $595 is rolled into the monthly,
    we have 6% tax.

With incentives, that's roughly 11% off the sticker.
    Comes to $436.61 / mo

Is this a good deal?

$2750 of incentives on this model.

That makes your discount about $1650. About 4% off.
    If they won't do better, shop another dealer or two.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• naterossnateross Member Posts: 24
    Hello, what are the latest numbers on 10K/36M 2017 RDX AWD - TechPackage + AccuSense
    nateross said:

Hello, what are the latest numbers on 10K/36M 2017 RDX AWD - TechPackage + AccuSense

.00119 MF and 59% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

>>$1250 dealer cash + $1500 bonus lease cash
    How do I use this info? Subtract it from dealer invoice to approximate what the car costs to the dealer?
    Also I was told 7.5K miles is an option. Do you have the numbers for that?
    nateross said:

>>$1250 dealer cash + $1500 bonus lease cash
    How do I use this info? Subtract it from dealer invoice to approximate what the car costs to the dealer?
    Also I was told 7.5K miles is an option. Do you have the numbers for that?

Negotiate your best selling price, then subtract the incentives.

Add 1% to the residual for 7500 miles per year

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

When will May incentives & numbers be announced?
    nateross said:

When will May incentives & numbers be announced?

Next Tuesday. It may be a day or two before we see them, however.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• davetpadavetpa Member Posts: 18
    Have you seen the May incentives yet? If yes looking for 12m/36 in Florida 2017 RDX tech package
    davetpa said:

Have you seen the May incentives yet? If yes looking for 12m/36 in Florida 2017 RDX tech package

.00119 MF and 57% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• davetpadavetpa Member Posts: 18
    What is the invoice on Acura RDX Tech/ Acura Watch if MSRP is $40,345? How much holdback can be subtracted and any other typical money associated?
    davetpa said:

What is the invoice on Acura RDX Tech/ Acura Watch if MSRP is $40,345? How much holdback can be subtracted and any other typical money associated?

We don't have that information - use the 'make / model / year' pulldowns at the top of the page to link to the price tools. It should include the invoice information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• trice00trice00 Member Posts: 9
    Have May incentives been released? Are they the same as April? (I believe it was $2500 for FWD/AWD Base and $2750 for FWD/AWD w/ Tech)
    trice00 said:

Have May incentives been released? Are they the same as April? (I believe it was $2500 for FWD/AWD Base and $2750 for FWD/AWD w/ Tech)

There are three different incentives listed for the RDX in May:

AP-F96 - Dealer cash of $1000 on base/AcuraWatch or $1250 on Tech/Advance
    AP-F97 - $1500 bonus lease cash
    AP-F98 - $1000 bonus dealer cash

Total $3500 for base/AW and $3750 for Tech/Advance

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• green214green214 Member Posts: 10
    Can you please provide MF, residual and lease/cash incentives on 2017 Acura RDX base w/AWD 24mths/12k and 36mths/12k for May 2017? PA state. Thank you.
    green214 said:

Can you please provide MF, residual and lease/cash incentives on 2017 Acura RDX base w/AWD 24mths/12k and 36mths/12k for May 2017? PA state. Thank you.

65%/59% residual
    .00119 MF
    $1000 dealer cash
    $1500 bonus lease cash
    $1000 bonus dealer cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jdwil00jdwil00 Member Posts: 48
    Can I please get the MF and residual for an AWD and FWD for both tech and advance for 36/15k in Ohio? Is the lease cash $3750 for both? Thank you!
    jdwil00 said:

Can I please get the MF and residual for an AWD and FWD for both tech and advance for 36/15k in Ohio? Is the lease cash $3750 for both? Thank you!

.00119 MF and 55% residual
    $3750 total incentive

Either model

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bkosterbkoster Member Posts: 8
    Hi all,

Love the forums - very informative!

Just trying to confirm that the May RDX incentives mentioned above are definitely available. I visited a dealer today, and there was no mention of any incentives (nothing listed - other than military/student - on the Edmunds incentives & rebates page, either, for that matter).

The deal on the table (without incentives), for a base + AWD, seems decent: sale price $35,708 (discount of $2,302 per the dealer - they offer "no hassle pricing", where they "determine a fair, market-based purchase price by referencing online resources such as True Car, Kelley Blue Book and Edmunds")... but obviously, if I can get another $3,500 knocked off of that, the deal gets much better!

I'd also appreciate MF & residual for 2017 RDX base + AWD, 10K/36Mo in NY.

Thanks in advance for any info and help!
    bkoster said:

Hi all,

Love the forums - very informative!

Just trying to confirm that the May RDX incentives mentioned above are definitely available. I visited a dealer today, and there was no mention of any incentives (nothing listed - other than military/student - on the Edmunds incentives & rebates page, either, for that matter).

The deal on the table (without incentives), for a base + AWD, seems decent: sale price $35,708 (discount of $2,302 per the dealer - they offer "no hassle pricing", where they "determine a fair, market-based purchase price by referencing online resources such as True Car, Kelley Blue Book and Edmunds")... but obviously, if I can get another $3,500 knocked off of that, the deal gets much better!

I'd also appreciate MF & residual for 2017 RDX base + AWD, 10K/36Mo in NY.

Thanks in advance for any info and help!

60% and .00119 for 36/10

I confirm the presence of the incentives - but, these are factory to dealer incentives, and the dealer does not have to pass them along to the customer.

Might be time to find another dealer who is more transparent with the incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• dan999d999dan999d999 Member Posts: 6
    2017 RDX withTech pkg 3yr lease with 20k miles per year No $ down. They are picking up last 6 months remaining on prior rdx lease of approx $3,500 Walk out door with just first month payment of $540 So new lease is 36 mos 540/mo Is this a good deal or can I do better? Tri state nyc area. Thanks in advance