Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2017 Audi Q7 Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    scancellscancell Member Posts: 24
    Wife hates the car as mentioned before (previous page), makes her physically sick to get in it. The ride and the smell. If she is paying that much to get out, you know its a problem. ;)

Any idea where those payments are coming from?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,343
    scancell said:

Wife hates the car as mentioned before (previous page), makes her physically sick to get in it. The ride and the smell. If she is paying that much to get out, you know its a problem. ;)

Any idea where those payments are coming from?

If I add the $3295 in fees to the price of 58983, that gives me an adjusted CAP cost of $62,278, assuming you pay the negative equity, upfront.
    That results in $875/mo.+tax.
    Which looks to be about $50/mo. less than their quote

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    scancellscancell Member Posts: 24
    Got ya. Thank you so much. Just learned that the dealer payoff is 2000 less than the regular payoff, so that makes her feel better lol. Thanks again.
  • Options
    amygailamygail Member Posts: 2
    Hello, I'm in CA and got a quote of 6% off msrp and .00210 MF on a 36/12 lease for a 2017 Premium Package 3.0. Everything lines up and I feel good about the deal, but that 5% effective interest rate really hurts. My question is whether you think it's set in stone or if I can bump it down a bit, and/or if it could change with a Labor Day or eoy promotion? You present it as fairly set in stone, so thought I'd double check. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,365
    amygail said:

Hello, I'm in CA and got a quote of 6% off msrp and .00210 MF on a 36/12 lease for a 2017 Premium Package 3.0. Everything lines up and I feel good about the deal, but that 5% effective interest rate really hurts. My question is whether you think it's set in stone or if I can bump it down a bit, and/or if it could change with a Labor Day or eoy promotion? You present it as fairly set in stone, so thought I'd double check. Thanks!

That MF is the best rate for top tier credit. Only way to reduce it is with multiple security deposits.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    amygailamygail Member Posts: 2
    Thought I'd share some thoughts from my recent leasing experience here in NorCal:

- I kept my search internet-only. The one dealer I visited handed me a quote that made zero sense, and it's just not worth spending time sitting there hostage at their desk while they generate their magical printouts.
    - Contact all the local dealers, not just a few. Try different channels - I inadvertently contacted the same ones multiple times through TrueCar and Edmunds, and I found that different reps responded with really different approaches. Out of about six dealers, three were working with me to get a deal done.
    - Give them a reason to deal with you, which is usually that you intend to buy in short order and that you're determined to get a Q7. They don't want to spend their time pursuing leads that have little chance of closing, or at the least they don't feel the urgency to put a good deal forth.
    - Persist in asking for a breakdown of all the numbers. They like to play the game of quoting a reasonable monthly payment, but those are almost always based on huge deposits. The MSRP is the obvious area to seek a discount, but I also found that MFs were commonly marked up. One dealer outright refused to give me any numbers unless I came in lol!
    - I eventually found my deal by reaching out about a specific car, and the internet rep very quickly gave me a very reasonable deal with a complete breakdown of the numbers. I went in the next day and the experience couldn't have been easier, i.e., no new games while there.

Good luck!
  • Options
    amygail said:

Thought I'd share some thoughts from my recent leasing experience here in NorCal:

- I kept my search internet-only. The one dealer I visited handed me a quote that made zero sense, and it's just not worth spending time sitting there hostage at their desk while they generate their magical printouts.
    - Contact all the local dealers, not just a few. Try different channels - I inadvertently contacted the same ones multiple times through TrueCar and Edmunds, and I found that different reps responded with really different approaches. Out of about six dealers, three were working with me to get a deal done.
    - Give them a reason to deal with you, which is usually that you intend to buy in short order and that you're determined to get a Q7. They don't want to spend their time pursuing leads that have little chance of closing, or at the least they don't feel the urgency to put a good deal forth.
    - Persist in asking for a breakdown of all the numbers. They like to play the game of quoting a reasonable monthly payment, but those are almost always based on huge deposits. The MSRP is the obvious area to seek a discount, but I also found that MFs were commonly marked up. One dealer outright refused to give me any numbers unless I came in lol!
    - I eventually found my deal by reaching out about a specific car, and the internet rep very quickly gave me a very reasonable deal with a complete breakdown of the numbers. I went in the next day and the experience couldn't have been easier, i.e., no new games while there.

Good luck!

Thanks for the write-up!

I agree that trying to make a deal on a specific car that is on the dealer's lot is the way to go. Takes it from a theoretical exercise to an actual sales lead, from the dealer's perspective.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    iltoticariltoticar Member Posts: 10
    what is the current MF and RV for 2017 premium plus in new york.
    do you think theyll go for an 8%+ off the sticker for a 2017 to push em out the lot?

thank you
  • Options
    sorry for 36/12 lease
  • Options
    iltoticar said:

do you think theyll go for an 8%+ off the sticker for a 2017 to push em out the lot?

thank you

iltoticar said:

sorry for 36/12 lease

2.0T or 3.0T?

If you don't ask for 8% off sticker, you'll never get it. With the 18's already showing up, you might find a dealer willing to work with you on price?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    Michaell said:

iltoticar said:

thank you

iltoticar said:

sorry for 36/12 lease

2.0T or 3.0T?

If you don't ask for 8% off sticker, you'll never get it. With the 18's already showing up, you might find a dealer willing to work with you on price?
    thank you...

for the 3.0 premium plus.
    are there any incentives right now going on?
  • Options
    iltoticar said:

Michaell said:

iltoticar said:

thank you

iltoticar said:

sorry for 36/12 lease

2.0T or 3.0T?

thank you...

for the 3.0 premium plus.
    are there any incentives right now going on?
    .00210 MF and 61% residual

No incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    smileyfacesunsmileyfacesun Member Posts: 34
    Hello, need the MF and RV for 3.0 Premium plus for Sep. 24/12, 36/12 Thanks!
  • Options

August programs were extended through September 5th

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thanks! Do we have the update on those numbers now?
  • Options

.00210 and 68% / 61%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:
    .00210 and 68% / 61%
    It has much higher MF than 2018? Why?
  • Options

Michaell said:

.00210 and 68% / 61%

It has much higher MF than 2018? Why?

Don't know - I didn't set the rates. :wink:

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    how about 42 months? thanks a lot!
  • Options

how about 42 months? thanks a lot!

.00230 and 57%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    nateaudi17nateaudi17 Member Posts: 4
    Could you please post current residual and money factor for Boston area for 2017 and 2018 Q7 Premium Plus? 36 month lease, 15k miles per year. Thanks.
  • Options

Could you please post current residual and money factor for Boston area for 2017 and 2018 Q7 Premium Plus? 36 month lease, 15k miles per year. Thanks.

2.0T or 3.0T?

2018 thread is here:

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46001/audi/q7/2018-audi-q7-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    dj2006dj2006 Member Posts: 105
    Hi
    Can i get the MF and Residual and incentives for So Cal for 2017 Q7 Premium Plus, 36 month, 7500 and 10000 miles please.
    Thanks
  • Options
    dj2006 said:

Hi
    Can i get the MF and Residual and incentives for So Cal for 2017 Q7 Premium Plus, 36 month, 7500 and 10000 miles please.
    Thanks

2.0T or 3.0T?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    dj2006dj2006 Member Posts: 105
    Sorry---2.0
  • Options
    dj2006 said:

Hi
    Thanks

dj2006 said:

Sorry---2.0

.00187 and 62% / 61%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    chrisch70chrisch70 Member Posts: 46
    What is the RV and MF for a 2017 Q7 Premium plus 36/12 for the 2.0 and 3.0l engine?
  • Options
    chrisch70 said:

What is the RV and MF for a 2017 Q7 Premium plus 36/12 for the 2.0 and 3.0l engine?

2.0T - .00187 and 60%
    3.0T - .00210 and 61%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    nateaudi17nateaudi17 Member Posts: 4
    Experts, Dealer is offering me this deal (Boston area) on a 2018 Q7 Premium Plus. 36 month lease, 15k miles per year.

MSRP: $64,600
    Sale Price: $60,724
    Residual: 58%/@37,468
    Rebate: $1,000 (Audi Loyalty)
    MF: .00235

When I pushed back on the Money Factor, they said they can't change it but can give me another $20 off per month, cutting the monthly payment from $818 to $798.

Is this a good deal? What should the MF and residuals be?

Thanks!

• Options

Experts, Dealer is offering me this deal (Boston area) on a 2018 Q7 Premium Plus. 36 month lease, 15k miles per year.

MSRP: $64,600
    Sale Price: $60,724
    Residual: 58%/@37,468
    Rebate: $1,000 (Audi Loyalty)
    MF: .00235

When I pushed back on the Money Factor, they said they can't change it but can give me another $20 off per month, cutting the monthly payment from $818 to $798.

Is this a good deal? What should the MF and residuals be?

Thanks!

The 2018 Q7 lease thread can be found here:

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46001/audi/q7/2018-audi-q7-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    kenny_h_kenny_h_ Member Posts: 350
    edited September 2017
    Hi
    Could you please update us on September RV/MF for 3.0 P+ and Prestige for 10k/36mo in NY for 2017 models Q7s? I am not sure if there are still any left, but I am hoping to score a good deal on Prestige left overs.. Although they had low residual before, I can only imagine residual got worse after '18 is released.
  • Options
    kenny_h_ said:

Hi
    Could you please update us on September RV/MF for 3.0 P+ and Prestige for 10k/36mo in NY for 2017 models Q7s? I am not sure if there are still any left, but I am hoping to score a good deal on Prestige left overs.. Although they had low residual before, I can only imagine residual got worse after '18 is released.

.00210 MF and 62%/57% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

kenny_h_ said:

Hi

.00210 MF and 62%/57% residual.
    Thank you. Higher MF but higher Residual compared to 18, but sadly lower RV for Prestige.
  • Options
    chris_0321chris_0321 Member Posts: 4
    Help needed..... I reside in Cook County, IL and received the following offer on an 2017 Q7 Premium Plus 3.0....

36 months/12K miles a yr
    $5K total down payment
    MSRP: $68,250
    Selling Price: 61,425
    MF: 0.0021
    Residual: 62%

Total monthly payment including taxes: $749

Is this is a good deal? My calculations show it should be around $690-$700/month including taxes. Please advise if $749/month is a good deal. Thanks!
  • Options

Help needed..... I reside in Cook County, IL and received the following offer on an 2017 Q7 Premium Plus 3.0....

36 months/12K miles a yr
    $5K total down payment
    MSRP: $68,250
    Selling Price: 61,425
    MF: 0.0021
    Residual: 62%

Total monthly payment including taxes: $749

Is this is a good deal? My calculations show it should be around $690-$700/month including taxes. Please advise if $749/month is a good deal. Thanks!

Not with $5K up front, it isn't.

I show .00210 and 61% for 36/12

With your MSRP and selling price, I get $766/mo before tax

Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap number - this is the selling price, plus taxes and fees you aren't paying up front.

We suggest you limit your out of pocket to just the first payment and DMV costs.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    chris_0321chris_0321 Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2017
    @Michaell
    Thanks for the quick response. With the $5k down, he gave me the following figures:
    1. Cap Cost: 64,769.61
    2. CC reduction: $3,927.20
    3. Adj Cap Cost is $60,842.41
  • Options

@Michaell
    Thanks for the quick response. With the $5k down, he gave me the following figures:
    1. Cap Cost: 64,769.61
    2. CC reduction: $3,927.20
    3. Adj Cap Cost is $60,842.41

I get $749/mo with those revised figures, before tax.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    bobd21bobd21 Member Posts: 133
    Can I please get the MF & Res for 2017 Audi Q7 3.0T Prestige SUV in Southern CA. MSRP is $68,115. Also any incentives available now?
  • Options
    bobd21 said:

Can I please get the MF & Res for 2017 Audi Q7 3.0T Prestige SUV in Southern CA. MSRP is $68,115. Also any incentives available now?

.00210 and 54% for 36/15
    $1000 loyalty incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    bobd21bobd21 Member Posts: 133
    Thank you Michaell, how about for 36/10K?
  • Options
    bobd21 said:

Thank you Michaell, how about for 36/10K?

Add 3%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    frankp90frankp90 Member Posts: 9
    Still looking around for a '17 model but the only dealers I find are giving me ridiculous numbers.

What is the MF and RV on the following:

2017 3.0 Premium Plus 7,500m/36 or 39 months.

Thank you
  • Options
    frankp90 said:

Still looking around for a '17 model but the only dealers I find are giving me ridiculous numbers.

Thank you

2.0 numbers as well please.
  • Options
    frankp90 said:

frankp90 said:

Thank you

2.0 numbers as well please.
    2.0: .00158 MF and 61% residual for 36/7.5
    3.0: .00183 MF and 62% residual for 36/7.5

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thanks. Had a question i'm hoping you all can maybe help with. There's a Q7 at a local dealer with an MSRP of $70,555 and they are willing to take $6,000 off MSRP to leave my payments at $860 tax in with $2,500 down. However, there is another dealer (same state) with a $67,555 MRSP Q7 who will take $6000 off MRSP. This particular dealer is quoting me $915 a month!

I'm wondering if maybe my local dealer can take over the car and give me the price I'm looking for? Not sure how this works. It's just odd to me that the dealer with the lower total sell price is quoting me a much higher monthly note.
  • Options
    frankp90 said:

Thanks. Had a question i'm hoping you all can maybe help with. There's a Q7 at a local dealer with an MSRP of $70,555 and they are willing to take $6,000 off MSRP to leave my payments at $860 tax in with $2,500 down. However, there is another dealer (same state) with a $67,555 MRSP Q7 who will take $6000 off MRSP. This particular dealer is quoting me $915 a month!

I'm wondering if maybe my local dealer can take over the car and give me the price I'm looking for? Not sure how this works. It's just odd to me that the dealer with the lower total sell price is quoting me a much higher monthly note.

Seems unlikely that a dealer will swap a car with another dealer, once they have an inquiry or have provided a quote for it.

Prices are negotiable. If every dealer sold at the same price, there would be fewer dealers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Hi,
    Could you please update us on
    2017 models in October

Prestige, 10k/36mo, RV/MF
    Premium Plus, 10k/36mo, RV/MF on 3.0

Thank you!
  • Options
    kenny_h_ said:

Hi,
    2017 models in October

Thank you!

.00183 MF and 61%/56% residual for 3.0P+/Prestige

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kenny_h_ said:

Hi,
    2017 models in October

Thank you!

kyfdx said:

kenny_h_ said:

Hi,
    2017 models in October

Thank you!

Speaking with a dealer down here in FL, and they are trying to tell me that the Residual for October on a 3.0 P+ is 57%. Are they accurate?
  • Options
    frankp90 said:

kenny_h_ said:

Hi,
    2017 models in October

Thank you!

kyfdx said:

kenny_h_ said:

Hi,
    2017 models in October

Thank you!

Speaking with a dealer down here in FL, and they are trying to tell me that the Residual for October on a 3.0 P+ is 57%. Are they accurate?
    The only term/mileage combination on the 2017 Q7 3.0T P+ where the residual is 57% is 42 months and 10K per year.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator