Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2016 Mazda CX-9 Lease Questions

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    scheckeschecke Member Posts: 19
    Can you provide figures for New York MF and residual for a CX-9 GT please? Are they much more favorable than the 2017 at this point? Can you confirm there is $2,000 customer cash through 5/1 on the 2016 year model? Also no $500 auto show discount on the 2016; only 2017. Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    schecke said:

Can you provide figures for New York MF and residual for a CX-9 GT please? Are they much more favorable than the 2017 at this point? Can you confirm there is $2,000 customer cash through 5/1 on the 2016 year model? Also no $500 auto show discount on the 2016; only 2017. Thanks!

Assuming AWD, .00025 and 55% for 36 months, 15,000 miles per year.

I only see $770 lease cash on this model; no other incentive information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    coolhandluke50coolhandluke50 Member Posts: 6
    2016 CX 9 AWD Touring  and GT, 10k and 12k for Washington/Oregon please?  Thank you!
  • Options

2016 CX 9 AWD Touring  and GT, 10k and 12k for Washington/Oregon please?  Thank you!

.00025 and 60% / 59% (Touring)

Subtract 2% for GT

$1995 lease cash on Touring; $770 on GT

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    Michaell said:

Subtract 2% for GT

Michael,

Thanks for the response. The dealer that I have contacted says that these numbers are expired and were only valid from last month. I am guessing I need to find another dealer to work with. They are giving the Touring a residual value of 55% and from what I can tell, a MF of .00290!
  • Options

Michaell said:

Subtract 2% for GT

Michael,

Thanks for the response. The dealer that I have contacted says that these numbers are expired and were only valid from last month. I am guessing I need to find another dealer to work with. They are giving the Touring a residual value of 55% and from what I can tell, a MF of .00290!
    OK, a qualifier. The Mazda numbers we have are regional. We don't have the 2016 CX-9 numbers for WA or OR, so I quoted the numbers we did have.

I would reach out to several dealers and see if you get a consistent answer regarding the numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Subtract 2% for GT

Michael,

OK, a qualifier. The Mazda numbers we have are regional. We don't have the 2016 CX-9 numbers for WA or OR, so I quoted the numbers we did have.

I would reach out to several dealers and see if you get a consistent answer regarding the numbers.
    Thanks again. I appreciate it!
  • Options
    glayfan40glayfan40 Member Posts: 33
    May I please get the MF and residual info for a 2016 Signature in MA for 36/10k? Also is there any lease cash available? Thank you in advance!
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,316
    glayfan40 said:

May I please get the MF and residual info for a 2016 Signature in MA for 36/10k? Also is there any lease cash available? Thank you in advance!

We don't have the program for WA state for this model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    glayfan40glayfan40 Member Posts: 33

kyfdx said:

Massachusetts?
  • Options
    glayfan40 said:

kyfdx said:

glayfan40 said:

Massachusetts?

Sorry... not for MA, either.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jeostangjeostang Member Posts: 5
    Hello can you post the the MF, Residual for a 17 CX9 GT @ 36/15k in Maryland

Thanks
  • Options
    jeostang said:

Hello can you post the the MF, Residual for a 17 CX9 GT @ 36/15k in Maryland

Thanks

Hi.. please post in the 2017 discussion, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/44557/mazda/cx-9/2017-mazda-cx-9-lease-questions#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    trubrandtrubrand Member Posts: 13
    Hello,

I'm in Maryland. Can I have the residual and MF on 2016 Touring & GT? 12k miles & 15k miles for 36 months. AWD &FWD

• Options
    trubrand said:

Hello,

I'm in Maryland. Can I have the residual and MF on 2016 Touring & GT? 12k miles & 15k miles for 36 months. AWD &FWD

We didn't get any 2016 model lease numbers, this month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    trubrandtrubrand Member Posts: 13
    Does that mean they're not leasing them or they're not in ye?

Hope this isn't a silly question.
  • Options
    trubrand said:

Does that mean they're not leasing them or they're not in ye?

Hope this isn't a silly question.

We have the May numbers for Mazda - no 2016 CX-9 information was with it.

Doesn't mean you can't lease them, but I suspect it may be expensive to do so.

Might be time to move on to a 2017...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator