2017 Kia Sorento Lease Questions

carfan74carfan74 Posts: 58
edited February 2017 in Kia
Do you have MF, RV and any lease cash on the following AWD Sorento models in the NY Metro area? Thank you.
EX V6
SX V6
SX Limited V6

All 36/12 lease terms
«13456713

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,600
    carfan74 said:

    Do you have MF, RV and any lease cash on the following AWD Sorento models in the NY Metro area? Thank you.
    EX V6
    SX V6
    SX Limited V6

    All 36/12 lease terms

    EX V6 AWD - .00154 and 65%
    SX V6 AWD - .00123 and 63%
    SX-L V6 AWD - .00069 and 60%

    $1200 lease cash for all three

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • anderm30anderm30 Posts: 76
    Michaell,
    What are the MF and RV for a FWD EX V6? 36/15k. Does the $1200 lease cash apply?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,555
    anderm30 said:

    Michaell,
    What are the MF and RV for a FWD EX V6? 36/15k. Does the $1200 lease cash apply?

    KIA numbers are regional. Which state?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • carfan74carfan74 Posts: 58
    Can you also give me 24/12k miles per year MF and RV numbers on the following in NY metro? I'm seeing $3,000 in lease cash on 24 month leases - can you confirm that too? Thanks!
    SX V6 AWD
    SX-L V6 AWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,600
    carfan74 said:

    Can you also give me 24/12k miles per year MF and RV numbers on the following in NY metro? I'm seeing $3,000 in lease cash on 24 month leases - can you confirm that too? Thanks!
    SX V6 AWD
    SX-L V6 AWD

    SX V6 AWD - .00154 and 68%. $3000 lease cash
    SX-L V6 AWD - .00156 and 65%. $4600 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • anderm30anderm30 Posts: 76
    kyfdx said:

    anderm30 said:

    Michaell,
    What are the MF and RV for a FWD EX V6? 36/15k. Does the $1200 lease cash apply?

    KIA numbers are regional. Which state?
    Sorry about that--Tennessee.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,600
    anderm30 said:

    kyfdx said:

    anderm30 said:

    Michaell,
    What are the MF and RV for a FWD EX V6? 36/15k. Does the $1200 lease cash apply?

    KIA numbers are regional. Which state?
    Sorry about that--Tennessee.
    .00132 and 61%. $1200 lease cash.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • anti1130anti1130 Posts: 3
    Hi,
    Do you know MF,RV and lease cash info of all sorento AWD model in north NJ area? 36/12 term.
    Thanks,
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,600
    anti1130 said:

    Hi,
    Do you know MF,RV and lease cash info of all sorento AWD model in north NJ area? 36/12 term.
    Thanks,

    Between .00069 and .00154 MF, and residuals ranging from 60-65%. Lease cash of $1200 for all trims.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • anti1130anti1130 Posts: 3
    T
    Michaell said:

    anti1130 said:

    Hi,
    Do you know MF,RV and lease cash info of all sorento AWD model in north NJ area? 36/12 term.
    Thanks,

    Between .00069 and .00154 MF, and residuals ranging from 60-65%. Lease cash of $1200 for all trims.

    could you give me EX 2.0t and LX v4 and v6 model?
    Really thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,600
    anti1130 said:

    T

    Michaell said:

    anti1130 said:

    Hi,
    Do you know MF,RV and lease cash info of all sorento AWD model in north NJ area? 36/12 term.
    Thanks,

    Between .00069 and .00154 MF, and residuals ranging from 60-65%. Lease cash of $1200 for all trims.

    could you give me EX 2.0t and LX v4 and v6 model?
    Really thanks.
    EX 2.0T - .00155 and 65%
    LX 2.4 - .00083 and 62%
    LX V6 - .00121 and 64%

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • anti1130anti1130 Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

    anti1130 said:

    T

    Michaell said:

    anti1130 said:

    Hi,
    Do you know MF,RV and lease cash info of all sorento AWD model in north NJ area? 36/12 term.
    Thanks,

    Between .00069 and .00154 MF, and residuals ranging from 60-65%. Lease cash of $1200 for all trims.

    could you give me EX 2.0t and LX v4 and v6 model?
    Really thanks.
    EX 2.0T - .00155 and 65%
    LX 2.4 - .00083 and 62%
    LX V6 - .00121 and 64%
    Thank you Michaell!!
  • Can you please provide your thoughts on this lease?

    2017 Sorento LX 2.4L FWD in NJ

    $29,975 MSRP

    Trade: 2013 Kia Optima SX (negative equity approx $2500 - 3000)

    $425 for 48 months/15,000 miles, $0 down

    647 score + 710 co-signer

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,600

    Can you please provide your thoughts on this lease?

    2017 Sorento LX 2.4L FWD in NJ

    $29,975 MSRP

    Trade: 2013 Kia Optima SX (negative equity approx $2500 - 3000)

    $425 for 48 months/15,000 miles, $0 down

    647 score + 710 co-signer

    Thanks!

    The 48/15 lease numbers for the LX 2.4L FWD are .00091 and 51%. $900 lease cash.

    The negative equity will add $50-60 to the monthly payment.

    What is the adjusted cap cost?

    And, how much is due at signing to cover fees, taxes, etc.?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Can you please provide your thoughts on this lease?

    2017 Sorento LX 2.4L FWD in NJ

    $29,975 MSRP

    Trade: 2013 Kia Optima SX (negative equity approx $2500 - 3000)

    $425 for 48 months/15,000 miles, $0 down

    647 score + 710 co-signer

    Thanks!

    The 48/15 lease numbers for the LX 2.4L FWD are .00091 and 51%. $900 lease cash.

    The negative equity will add $50-60 to the monthly payment.

    What is the adjusted cap cost?

    And, how much is due at signing to cover fees, taxes, etc.?
    Adjusted cap cost: $31057.47
    Only thing paid at signing was $425 first lease payment
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,555
    edited June 2016

    Michaell said:

    Can you please provide your thoughts on this lease?

    2017 Sorento LX 2.4L FWD in NJ

    $29,975 MSRP

    Trade: 2013 Kia Optima SX (negative equity approx $2500 - 3000)

    $425 for 48 months/15,000 miles, $0 down

    647 score + 710 co-signer

    Thanks!

    The 48/15 lease numbers for the LX 2.4L FWD are .00091 and 51%. $900 lease cash.

    The negative equity will add $50-60 to the monthly payment.

    What is the adjusted cap cost?

    And, how much is due at signing to cover fees, taxes, etc.?
    Adjusted cap cost: $31057.47
    Only thing paid at signing was $425 first lease payment
    With that adjusted CAP cost, I get $371/mo

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • m_jonism_jonis Posts: 17
    Hello,
    2017 Kia Sorento SXL V6 AWD
    Albany, NY 12205
    36-month lease, 10k (or 10.5k, I forget which they have)
    FICO = 820

    Looking for MF, Residual
    Thanks!!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,555
    m_jonis said:

    Hello,
    2017 Kia Sorento SXL V6 AWD
    Albany, NY 12205
    36-month lease, 10k (or 10.5k, I forget which they have)
    FICO = 820

    Looking for MF, Residual
    Thanks!!!

    .00069 MF and 61% residual. $1200 lease cash.

    Today is the last day for that program, however.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • carfan74carfan74 Posts: 58
    Any new - July - MF, residuals and lease cash on 36/12k SX and SX-L AWD leases in NYC metro? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,600
    carfan74 said:

    Any new - July - MF, residuals and lease cash on 36/12k SX and SX-L AWD leases in NYC metro? Thanks!

    SX AWD - .00104 and 62%
    SX-L AWD - .00050 and 59%

    $1500 lease cash for both

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • carfan74carfan74 Posts: 58
    Thanks for the info above - can you also provide the same (MF, residual, lease cash) on the SX and SX-L AWD for a 24/12k mile per year lease in NYC metro?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,555
    carfan74 said:

    Thanks for the info above - can you also provide the same (MF, residual, lease cash) on the SX and SX-L AWD for a 24/12k mile per year lease in NYC metro?

    SX: .00128 MF and 67% residual. $3000 lease cash
    SXL: .00129 MF and 64% residual. $4600 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • juubeekjuubeek Posts: 25
    Could I please get lease cash, money factor and residual for the following in Georgia. Thank you.

    SX-L FWD V6, 36/12 and 36/10
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,600
    juubeek said:

    Could I please get lease cash, money factor and residual for the following in Georgia. Thank you.

    SX-L FWD V6, 36/12 and 36/10

    .00055 and 58% / 59%. $1500 lease cash.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sbart311sbart311 Posts: 5
    Hi could you tell me lease cash, residual and money factor for the LX V6 AWD in Massachusetts? Thanks so much!
  • sbart311sbart311 Posts: 5
    sbart311 said:

    Hi could you tell me lease cash, residual and money factor for the LX V6 AWD in Massachusetts? Thanks so much!

    Sorry I should have specified 36/12k and 36/15k. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,600
    sbart311 said:

    sbart311 said:

    Hi could you tell me lease cash, residual and money factor for the LX V6 AWD in Massachusetts? Thanks so much!

    Sorry I should have specified 36/12k and 36/15k. Thanks.
    36/12 - .00101 and 63%. $1500 lease cash.

    Subtract 2% for 15K

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sbart311sbart311 Posts: 5
    Thank you so much.
  • juubeekjuubeek Posts: 25
    Michaell said:

    juubeek said:

    Could I please get lease cash, money factor and residual for the following in Georgia. Thank you.

    SX-L FWD V6, 36/12 and 36/10

    .00055 and 58% / 59%. $1500 lease cash.
    Thank you. Could I please also get the info for SX-L in AWD?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,600
    juubeek said:

    Michaell said:

    juubeek said:

    Could I please get lease cash, money factor and residual for the following in Georgia. Thank you.

    SX-L FWD V6, 36/12 and 36/10

    .00055 and 58% / 59%. $1500 lease cash.
    Thank you. Could I please also get the info for SX-L in AWD?
    SX-L AWD - .00064 and 59% / 60%. $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mclindymclindy Posts: 11
    edited July 2016
    When you have time, I'd appreciate MF and residual % for 2017 Sorento EX leases.

    24/12

    I imagine I'd opt for a V6 AWD, but if terms are different for a 4T AWD and you have time, I'd appreciate that as well. Ah, one more question- does "upgrading" to the EX Premium package change the MF and R% or does that only affect the purchase price? My wife appreciates the smart-power liftgate.

    Our credit rating should put us in the best rate group.

    I'm in Portland, Oregon.

    Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,600
    mclindy said:

    When you have time, I'd appreciate MF and residual % for 2017 Sorento EX leases.

    24/12

    I imagine I'd opt for a V6 AWD, but if terms are different for a 4T AWD and you have time, I'd appreciate that as well. Ah, one more question- does "upgrading" to the EX Premium package change the MF and R% or does that only affect the purchase price? My wife appreciates the smart-power liftgate.

    Our credit rating should put us in the best rate group.

    I'm in Portland, Oregon.

    Thanks in advance.

    EX V6 AWD 24/12 - .00125 and 69%. $2100 lease cash.

    Individual options and packages do not affect these numbers.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking for Residual and MF for the following Kia Sorentos. 800+ Credit in Florida.
    EX V6 FWD
    EX V6 AWD
    SX V6 FWD
    SX V6 AWD

    Thanks In advance.
  • Sorry, didn't mention I'm looking for a 36/12 lease.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,555
    uber_mini said:

    Looking for Residual and MF for the following Kia Sorentos. 800+ Credit in Florida.
    EX V6 FWD
    EX V6 AWD
    SX V6 FWD
    SX V6 AWD

    Thanks In advance.

    uber_mini said:

    Sorry, didn't mention I'm looking for a 36/12 lease.

    .00130 MF and 63% residual
    .00136 MF and 64% residual
    .00096 MF and 61% residual
    .00104 MF and 62% residual

    $1500 lease cash on all.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • SwamiSCSwamiSC Posts: 6
    Hello, can I get 36/12 numbers for Sorento SX V6 and SXL V6 (2017) in CA please?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,600
    SwamiSC said:

    Hello, can I get 36/12 numbers for Sorento SX V6 and SXL V6 (2017) in CA please?

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SwamiSCSwamiSC Posts: 6
    AWD please
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,600
    SwamiSC said:

    Hello, can I get 36/12 numbers for Sorento SX V6 and SXL V6 (2017) in CA please?

    SwamiSC said:

    AWD please

    SX V6 AWD - .00141 and 59%. $3400 lease cash
    SXL V6 AWD - .00138 and 55%. $5100 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • m_jonism_jonis Posts: 17
    Looking for numbers:
    2017 Kia Sorento SXL V6
    36 months, 10.5k lease
    12205 zip code, FICO 800
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,600
    m_jonis said:

    Looking for numbers:
    2017 Kia Sorento SXL V6
    36 months, 10.5k lease
    12205 zip code, FICO 800

    FWD or AWD?

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • raymos24raymos24 Posts: 156
    Hi, what do the numbers look like on a 24/12 and 36/10 for a 2017 SXL AWD in MA? Thanks for your help as always!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,600
    raymos24 said:

    Hi, what do the numbers look like on a 24/12 and 36/10 for a 2017 SXL AWD in MA? Thanks for your help as always!

    24/12 - .00129 and 64%. $4600 lease cash
    36/10 - .00050 and 60%. $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • raymos24raymos24 Posts: 156
    Michaell said:

    raymos24 said:

    Hi, what do the numbers look like on a 24/12 and 36/10 for a 2017 SXL AWD in MA? Thanks for your help as always!

    24/12 - .00129 and 64%. $4600 lease cash
    36/10 - .00050 and 60%. $1500 lease cash
    Thank you,
    I am comparing the 2016 and the 2017 models to see which one can be had for a better deal.

  • m_jonism_jonis Posts: 17
    Michaell said:

    m_jonis said:

    Looking for numbers:
    2017 Kia Sorento SXL V6
    36 months, 10.5k lease
    12205 zip code, FICO 800

    FWD or AWD?
    Oh sorry, AWD
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,600
    m_jonis said:

    Michaell said:

    m_jonis said:

    Looking for numbers:
    2017 Kia Sorento SXL V6
    36 months, 10.5k lease
    12205 zip code, FICO 800

    FWD or AWD?
    Oh sorry, AWD
    .00050 and 60%. $1500 lease cash

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Do you have MF, RV and any lease cash on 2017 Sorento LX AWD 2.4 with convenience package 36 month/12,000 miles in NY, Zipcode 11772? Thank you.

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 185,555

    Do you have MF, RV and any lease cash on 2017 Sorento LX AWD 2.4 with convenience package 36 month/12,000 miles in NY, Zipcode 11772? Thank you.

    .00045 MF and 61% residual. $1500 lease cash.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Any September numbers yet?

    Looking at a 2017 SX AWD and SXL AWD. 3 years, 12K per year in NJ. Would also be interested in the 2 year, 12K numbers. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 180,600

    Any September numbers yet?

    Looking at a 2017 SX AWD and SXL AWD. 3 years, 12K per year in NJ. Would also be interested in the 2 year, 12K numbers. Thanks!

    Current Kia numbers expire today. New numbers should be available later this week.

    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.