Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 BMW i3 Lease Deals and Prices

15678911»

Comments

• liemtran74liemtran74 Member Posts: 3
    cptstern1 said:

Does the 2017 i3 still have lease support in May? I know it did in April when all the other 2017 BMW's didn't.

I signed by lease on May 1 but noticed the salesperson write in big red letters "April Deal" on a piece of paper. I was thinking that it was for her team to process it under April? So not sure if lease support is still avail in May. I was able to get $7,500 EV, $2,000 loyalty, $2,000 lease and $1,125(for the 4,418 miles it had for being an exec. demo car)

Wouldn't hurt to ask if you can find a '17.
  • cptstern1cptstern1 Member Posts: 16
    LOL, I am not sure how well that would work. I talked to a few dealers in April, almost all told me they couldn't lease a 2017 any more. My current lease is up in Sept, but for the right deal I might have an extra car for the few months or consider turning it early. I would need to do the math.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,725
    cptstern1 said:

Does the 2017 i3 still have lease support in May? I know it did in April when all the other 2017 BMW's didn't.

Looks like April was the last month for leases on the 2017 model.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• electricnerdelectricnerd Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

cptstern1 said:

KYFDX do dealers ever make an exception to leasing a previous model after "support" is gone? If so would it still lease via BMW FS? Or a separate bank? There are still a few i3 2017 models around (brand new) where I live, so I'm hoping to garner a deal that way. Thoughts? Thanks and hope you're doing great! -H
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 239,555

kyfdx said:

cptstern1 said:

KYFDX do dealers ever make an exception to leasing a previous model after "support" is gone? If so would it still lease via BMW FS? Or a separate bank? There are still a few i3 2017 models around (brand new) where I live, so I'm hoping to garner a deal that way. Thoughts? Thanks and hope you're doing great! -H
    There may be other banks that would write up a lease on a 2017, but you'd have to check with your dealer. BMW FS has ended lease support, so that option is off the table.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,725

kyfdx said:

cptstern1 said:

If there is still a 2017 model that they might lease, it would be the i3.. but, we don't show any programs.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator