Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see May lease deals!
Options

2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    sunandrunsunandrun Member Posts: 5

Hello, can you post the current MF and residual on the 2017 Jeep GC Overland (4X4) with the 5.7L engine in Northern Virginia? The terms would be 3-years and 10K miles per year. Thanks!
  • Options
    james2538james2538 Member Posts: 7
    Wondering what the current MF and Residual is on 2017 Jeep GC Overland and Trailhawk? Both are 4x4. Does location and engine size matter? Looking in the Atlanta, GA Market for the V6. 12k Mile and 15k Mile, 3-year.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 238,602
    sunandrun said:

Hello, can you post the current MF and residual on the 2017 Jeep GC Overland (4X4) with the 5.7L engine in Northern Virginia? The terms would be 3-years and 10K miles per year. Thanks!

.00006 MF and 55% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    james2538 said:

Wondering what the current MF and Residual is on 2017 Jeep GC Overland and Trailhawk? Both are 4x4. Does location and engine size matter? Looking in the Atlanta, GA Market for the V6. 12k Mile and 15k Mile, 3-year.

Overland: .00006 MF and 56%/54% residual for 36 mo.
    Trailhawk: .00053 MF and 57%/55% residual for 36 mo.

Only thing that changes numbers is trim, gas/diesel and 4X4/4X2

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 242,147

Michaell said:

Please I need the MF and RV Altitude rwd/awd, Laredo rwd/awd, Trailhawk awd
    thanks

What lease term and how many miles per year?
    sorry

36 mo / 10 000
    Are you that undecided about what you want? Or, are you planning to lease multiple cars? :sunglasses:

RWD
    .00027 and 56% for both ALT and LAR

AWD
    .00021 and 58% for both ALT and LAR
    .00053 and 58% for TRL

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    itguy11itguy11 Member Posts: 1
    Looking for numbers on a 2017 4x4 GC Overland and Summit. 15k/yr. 24/36 months in Macomb, MI 48044
  • Options
    ebmatebmat Member Posts: 10
    edited March 2017
    Hi can you please confirm this month's incentives in New York City for the Jeep grand cherokee. I see the following at Edmund's site:
    $750 Bonus offer
    $1,000 Conquest Bonus (I will be returning a leased VW next month)
    $1,500 Lease cash

This will make a total of $3,025 is that still available for NYC?

Thank you
  • Options
    itguy11 said:

Looking for numbers on a 2017 4x4 GC Overland and Summit. 15k/yr. 24/36 months in Macomb, MI 48044

Overland:
    .00027 MF and 61% residual
    .00006 MF and 52% residual

Summit:
    .00030 MF and 57% residual
    .00030 MF and 50% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    ebmat said:

Hi can you please confirm this month's incentives in New York City for the Jeep grand cherokee. I see the following at Edmund's site:
    $750 Bonus offer
    $1,000 Conquest Bonus (I will be returning a leased VW next month)
    $1,500 Lease cash

This will make a total of $3,025 is that still available for NYC?

Thank you

Sorry, but we don't have the incentive info for Jeep.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    seancaliseancali Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:
    Thanks to forums like this, I know to insist on the "buy rate" money factor, not put any down payment beyond first month, and most importantly, to negotiate cap cost. I'm in Southern California and have been having a difficult time negotiating the cap cost on leases. Many dealers are willing to put up a purchase price on their website, less dealer discount and customer incentive. (There are some Overlands priced 20% below MSRP.) However, when I call to confirm price and let them know that I intend on leasing, the automatic response I receive is that the purchase price is just that, the price for a purchase and that a lease will be off of a higher price, of which they cannot share over the phone/email/text. Am I naïve to think that dealer are paid by the bank regardless whether I lease or buy? Why does it make a difference if I buy or lease? Are the dealer rebates different for purchase and lease? If that's the case, can you please share what the rebates are right now? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Are the dealer rebates different for purchase and lease? Yes, they are. No, we don't know what the amounts are. Funny how dealers have no problem publishing the purchase price but love to play "hide the ball" when it comes to leasing. Keep reaching out to dealers - SoCal is full of 'em. Only takes one to be transparent enough to strike a deal.

Michaell said:
    Thanks to forums like this, I know to insist on the "buy rate" money factor, not put any down payment beyond first month, and most importantly, to negotiate cap cost. I'm in Southern California and have been having a difficult time negotiating the cap cost on leases. Many dealers are willing to put up a purchase price on their website, less dealer discount and customer incentive. (There are some Overlands priced 20% below MSRP.) However, when I call to confirm price and let them know that I intend on leasing, the automatic response I receive is that the purchase price is just that, the price for a purchase and that a lease will be off of a higher price, of which they cannot share over the phone/email/text. Am I naïve to think that dealer are paid by the bank regardless whether I lease or buy? Why does it make a difference if I buy or lease? Are the dealer rebates different for purchase and lease? If that's the case, can you please share what the rebates are right now? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Are the dealer rebates different for purchase and lease? Yes, they are. No, we don't know what the amounts are. Funny how dealers have no problem publishing the purchase price but love to play "hide the ball" when it comes to leasing. Keep reaching out to dealers - SoCal is full of 'em. Only takes one to be transparent enough to strike a deal.
    Just went into a Jeep dealership and was told that they dropped Chrysler Capital as a financing source...Isn't that strange?  I would think that as a Jeep dealership you are obligated offer Chrysler as an options.
  • Options
    seancali said:

Michaell said:

Thanks to forums like this, I know to insist on the "buy rate" money factor, not put any down payment beyond first month, and most importantly, to negotiate cap cost.

I'm in Southern California and have been having a difficult time negotiating the cap cost on leases.

Many dealers are willing to put up a purchase price on their website, less dealer discount and customer incentive. (There are some Overlands priced 20% below MSRP.)

However, when I call to confirm price and let them know that I intend on leasing, the automatic response I receive is that the purchase price is just that, the price for a purchase and that a lease will be off of a higher price, of which they cannot share over the phone/email/text.

Am I naïve to think that dealer are paid by the bank regardless whether I lease or buy? Why does it make a difference if I buy or lease?

Are the dealer rebates different for purchase and lease? If that's the case, can you please share what the rebates are right now?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Are the dealer rebates different for purchase and lease?

Yes, they are.

No, we don't know what the amounts are.

Funny how dealers have no problem publishing the purchase price but love to play "hide the ball" when it comes to leasing. Keep reaching out to dealers - SoCal is full of 'em. Only takes one to be transparent enough to strike a deal.

Michaell said:

Thanks to forums like this, I know to insist on the "buy rate" money factor, not put any down payment beyond first month, and most importantly, to negotiate cap cost.

I'm in Southern California and have been having a difficult time negotiating the cap cost on leases.

Many dealers are willing to put up a purchase price on their website, less dealer discount and customer incentive. (There are some Overlands priced 20% below MSRP.)

However, when I call to confirm price and let them know that I intend on leasing, the automatic response I receive is that the purchase price is just that, the price for a purchase and that a lease will be off of a higher price, of which they cannot share over the phone/email/text.

Am I naïve to think that dealer are paid by the bank regardless whether I lease or buy? Why does it make a difference if I buy or lease?

Are the dealer rebates different for purchase and lease? If that's the case, can you please share what the rebates are right now?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Are the dealer rebates different for purchase and lease?

Yes, they are.

No, we don't know what the amounts are.

Funny how dealers have no problem publishing the purchase price but love to play "hide the ball" when it comes to leasing. Keep reaching out to dealers - SoCal is full of 'em. Only takes one to be transparent enough to strike a deal.

Just went into a Jeep dealership and was told that they dropped Chrysler Capital as a financing source...Isn't that strange?  I would think that as a Jeep dealership you are obligated offer Chrysler as an options.

Not necessarily. The dealer is an independent business and are free to use whatever bank they want.

US bank and Ally are two popular alternatives; there are large rebates in place for leasing through them, though the MF tends to be higher. Ends up being about the same payment, or a little less.

The problem is, we don't have those 3rd party lease numbers to confirm.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    redsox_9redsox_9 Member Posts: 24
    Can you please confirm Residual and MF for a 2017 Grand Cherokee Summit 4x4 for 36/39 mos and 12K per year in New Jersey (Metro NYC)? Thanks.
  • Options
    redsox_9 said:

Can you please confirm Residual and MF for a 2017 Grand Cherokee Summit 4x4 for 36/39 mos and 12K per year in New Jersey (Metro NYC)? Thanks.

.00030 and 52% / 50%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Quick question, looking at 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk for 36-month/12k mile lease. Dealer is giving me the correct MF (.00053) but are saying the residual is 55% or $25,044.

The correct residual is 57%, right?
    If this particular model has the Active Safety, Luxury Pack and 8.4NAV that gives it an MSRP of $49,225 including $995 Destination based on the window sticker. The residual should be based off of that giving me, $28,058, correct?

Still waiting for them to send me a figure for Cap Cost like I requested as well.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    james2538 said:

Quick question, looking at 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk for 36-month/12k mile lease. Dealer is giving me the correct MF (.00053) but are saying the residual is 55% or $25,044.

The correct residual is 57%, right?
    If this particular model has the Active Safety, Luxury Pack and 8.4NAV that gives it an MSRP of $49,225 including $995 Destination based on the window sticker. The residual should be based off of that giving me, $28,058, correct?

Still waiting for them to send me a figure for Cap Cost like I requested as well.

Most banks (including Chrysler Capital) list the residual at a base of 15K/yr. Then, you adjust it for a different mileage allowance, if applicable (+2% for 12K/yr, at 36 months)

So, base residual for 36/15 is 55%. 36/12 residual is 57%.

If the residual dollar amount seems off, then it's likely that vehicle doesn't have the equipment that you think it does. Ask them to email you a copy of the window sticker.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

Most banks (including Chrysler Capital) list the residual at a base of 15K/yr. Then, you adjust it for a different mileage allowance, if applicable (+2% for 12K/yr, at 36 months)

If the residual dollar amount seems off, then it's likely that vehicle doesn't have the equipment that you think it does. Ask them to email you a copy of the window sticker.

It should be based off the MSRP including destination and options though, correct?
  • Options
    james2538 said:

kyfdx said:

It should be based off the MSRP including destination and options though, correct?
    Yes, full MSRP.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    edited March 2017
    kyfdx said:

james2538 said:

Yes, full MSRP.
    Perfect, thank you!
  • Options
    bja1044bja1044 Member Posts: 14
    Is there both a termination fee ($495) and disposition fee ($395) for Chrysler Capital leases?
  • Options
    bja1044 said:

Is there both a termination fee ($495) and disposition fee ($395) for Chrysler Capital leases?

Just the disposition fee. Never heard of the term 'termination fee'.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    kevimillkevimill Member Posts: 1
    Can you please provide the MF and residual for the following vehicle? 2017 Jeep GC Overland 4x4 for 36/15K? $50,980 MSRP. Denver, CO if that matters. Thank you!
  • Options
    kevimill said:

Can you please provide the MF and residual for the following vehicle? 2017 Jeep GC Overland 4x4 for 36/15K? $50,980 MSRP. Denver, CO if that matters. Thank you!

.00006 MF and 52% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    gigu1988gigu1988 Member Posts: 21
    Hi,

Can I please get residual value and MF for the below on 36/12k/

2017 Laredo 4x4
    2017 Altitude 4x4
    2017 Limited 4x4

Thank you.
  • Options
    gigu1988 said:

Hi,

2017 Laredo 4x4
    2017 Altitude 4x4
    2017 Limited 4x4

Thank you.

LAR & ALT - .00021 and 57%
    LTD - .00001 and 55%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    gigu1988gigu1988 Member Posts: 21
    Michaell said:

gigu1988 said:

Hi,

2017 Laredo 4x4
    2017 Altitude 4x4
    2017 Limited 4x4

Thank you.

LTD - .00001 and 55%
    You stated a few posts earlier the RV for the ALT and LAR was 58%. Which was is correct? Thank you.
  • Options
    gigu1988 said:

Michaell said:

gigu1988 said:

Hi,

2017 Laredo 4x4
    2017 Altitude 4x4
    2017 Limited 4x4

Thank you.

LTD - .00001 and 55%
    You stated a few posts earlier the RV for the ALT and LAR was 58%. Which was is correct? Thank you.
    58% is for 36/10

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    mtehonicamtehonica Member Posts: 7
    edited March 2017
    Can someone provide the MF and RV for 2017 Grand Cherokee Overland, in NC, 36 months, 20k miles?

I'm looking at a 2017 Grand Cherokee Overland, sticker price is $47,880. They are saying the RV is $25,266 and the APR is 7.0. Which means the MF is 0.002916, right? Zero out of pocket and $675/month. Seems like they are jacking up the MF considering I'm a well qualified buyer.

Any feedback would be appreciated!
  • Options
    mtehonica said:

Can someone provide the MF and RV for 2017 Grand Cherokee Overland, in NC, 36 months, 20k miles?

I'm looking at a 2017 Grand Cherokee Overland, sticker price is $47,880. They are saying the RV is $25,266 and the APR is 7.0. Which means the MF is 0.002916, right? Zero out of pocket and $675/month. Seems like they are jacking up the MF considering I'm a well qualified buyer.

This could also be a third party bank; we don't have their numbers, but the MF and residual are generally higher than Chrysler Capital, and there are often large incentives to the dealer for using them.

Chrysler only offers 15K mileage allowances; anything more than that is docked on a per mile basis.

Is the Overland you're interested in a 4x2 or 4x4?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    mtehonicamtehonica Member Posts: 7
    Michaell said:

mtehonica said:

This could also be a third party bank; we don't have their numbers, but the MF and residual are generally higher than Chrysler Capital, and there are often large incentives to the dealer for using them.

Chrysler only offers 15K mileage allowances; anything more than that is docked on a per mile basis.

Thanks for the info. This is a 4x2. What should I expect for MF and RV if they go through Chrysler? Can I tell them I'd prefer to go through Chrysler? Sorry if that's a stupid question.
  • Options
    mtehonica said:

Michaell said:

mtehonica said:

Thanks for the info. This is a 4x2. What should I expect for MF and RV if they go through Chrysler? Can I tell them I'd prefer to go through Chrysler? Sorry if that's a stupid question.
    .00018 and 51% for 36/15 through Chrysler.

A third party bank might actually have a better deal; you'd have to run the numbers with both to know for sure.

Also, you need to know what the adjusted cap cost is; that will help us figure the payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    carmaster1carmaster1 Member Posts: 65
    2017 JGC Overland 2wd. MSRP $46385. Selling price $42885. 36 mo/15k. Residual $26439. Dealer has quoted me $449/mo with zero out of pocket (includes Texas sales tax, fees, first payment). Lease is through Ally Bank. Good deal?
  • Options

2017 JGC Overland 2wd. MSRP $46385. Selling price $42885. 36 mo/15k. Residual $26439. Dealer has quoted me $449/mo with zero out of pocket (includes Texas sales tax, fees, first payment). Lease is through Ally Bank. Good deal?

We don't have the Ally lease numbers, but given the tax obligation in Texas, the payment is good relative to MSRP.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited March 2017
    bja1044 said:

Just leased a Jeep and the contract explained the difference. The Termination Fee or "Vehicle Return Fee" of $495 applies if you decide to terminate the lease by purchasing the vehicle before the end of the term. If the vehicle is totaled or stolen this fee won't apply as long as it is properly insured.

The Disposition Fee of $395 applies if you turn the vehicle in at the end of the term instead of purchasing.

These fees were through Chrysler Capital. Other banks might be different.
  • Options
    james2538 said:

bja1044 said:

Just leased a Jeep and the contract explained the difference. The Termination Fee or "Vehicle Return Fee" of $495 applies if you decide to terminate the lease by purchasing the vehicle before the end of the term. If the vehicle is totaled or stolen this fee won't apply as long as it is properly insured.

The Disposition Fee of $395 applies if you turn the vehicle in at the end of the term instead of purchasing.

These fees were through Chrysler Capital. Other banks might be different.
    Ah! Got it.

So, they collect a fee regardless of how you end the lease. Only way to avoid them is to go to the end of the lease, then buy out the car.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Thought I would report back here. Ended up leasing a 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk with the Luxury Group, Active Safety Group, Uconnect 8.4NAV, and Blind Spot Detection.

Bank: Chrysler Capital

MSRP: $49,225

Term: 36 Months
    Mileage: 12k/Year
    Money Factor: .00053
    Residual: 57% or $28,058.25

Vehicle Purchase Price: $43,600
    GA TAVT (Tax): 2955.12
    Title and Registration Fees: $119
    Document Fee: $599
    Acquisition Fee: $595
    Total Capitalized Cost: $47,868.12

Jeep Manufacturer Rebate: $750 Southeast Bonus Cash + $750 Lease Bonus Cash = $1500

Capitalized Cost Reduction Via Rebate: $935.99
    First Months Payment: $0

35 months at $564.01

Total Rent Payment: $20,304.36
    Disposition Fee: $395

I feel like I got a good price since the other 3 dealers I was negotiating with couldn't beat it. Did it all over e-mail (though had to "virtually" walk out on the deal once). Mostly just insisted I wouldn't pull the trigger until they matched the vehicle purchase price they had it listed for online.
  • Options
    james2538 said:

Thought I would report back here. Ended up leasing a 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk with the Luxury Group, Active Safety Group, Uconnect 8.4NAV, and Blind Spot Detection.

Bank: Chrysler Capital

MSRP: $49,225

Term: 36 Months
    Mileage: 12k/Year
    Money Factor: .00053
    Residual: 57% or $28,058.25

Vehicle Purchase Price: $43,600
    GA TAVT (Tax): 2955.12
    Title and Registration Fees: $119
    Document Fee: $599
    Acquisition Fee: $595
    Total Capitalized Cost: $47,868.12

Jeep Manufacturer Rebate: $750 Southeast Bonus Cash + $750 Lease Bonus Cash = $1500

Capitalized Cost Reduction Via Rebate: $935.99
    First Months Payment: $0

35 months at $564.01

Total Rent Payment: $20,304.36
    Disposition Fee: $395

I feel like I got a good price since the other 3 dealers I was negotiating with couldn't beat it. Did it all over e-mail (though had to "virtually" walk out on the deal once). Mostly just insisted I wouldn't pull the trigger until they matched the vehicle purchase price they had it listed for online.

Congrats!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Michaell said:

Ah! Got it.

So, they collect a fee regardless of how you end the lease. Only way to avoid them is to go to the end of the lease, then buy out the car.

Actually Chrysler Capitol has a fee for that too. $350 "Purchase Option Fee". I imagine you could probably get them to waive some of these fees if you tried.
  • Options
    james2538 said:

Michaell said:

Ah! Got it.

Actually Chrysler Capitol has a fee for that too. $350 "Purchase Option Fee". I imagine you could probably get them to waive some of these fees if you tried.
    Holy cow. Another reason to avoid FCA products. You can't get out of the lease at all without paying a fee.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    kga1979kga1979 Member Posts: 5
    Hi folks,
    Looking to buy a GC Trailhawk here in California. This would be my first lease, so I'd greatly appreciate if somebody could please let me know the money factor and residual on the following cars (V8 or V6):

MSRP $53,615
    5.7LL V-8 cyl
    Luxury Group
    Active Safety Group
    Blind Spot & Cross Path Detection
    Uconnect 8.4 NAV

MSRP $49,725
    3.6LL V-6 cyl
    Luxury Group
    Active Safety Group
    Uconnect 8.4 NAV

Also, any 'hidden' fees I might expect. I have the following that I'd expect to pay:
    Acquisition Fee, $595
    Disposition Fee, $395 (at the end of lease)
    Doc Fees, $80 (fixed in CA)
    Title + Tax

I assume the lease is closed-end and gap protection included - are those assumptions generally correct?

Thanks a lot for all your help - especially to Michaell for all your super helpful insights!

Cheers
  • Options
    kga1979 said:

Hi folks,
    Looking to buy a GC Trailhawk here in California. This would be my first lease, so I'd greatly appreciate if somebody could please let me know the money factor and residual on the following cars (V8 or V6):

MSRP $53,615
    5.7LL V-8 cyl
    Luxury Group
    Active Safety Group
    Uconnect 8.4 NAV

MSRP $49,725
    3.6LL V-6 cyl
    Luxury Group
    Active Safety Group
    Uconnect 8.4 NAV

Also, any 'hidden' fees I might expect. I have the following that I'd expect to pay:
    Acquisition Fee, $595
    Title + Tax

I assume the lease is closed-end and gap protection included - are those assumptions generally correct?

Thanks a lot for all your help - especially to Michaell for all your super helpful insights!

Cheers

What term and mileage?

All Chrysler Capital leases include GAP and are closed-end.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    cspan47cspan47 Member Posts: 5
    Hello.  Can anyone give me the mf and residual on 5.7 grand Cherokee trail hawk?  36/12.   Msrp was 53500.  Dealer negotiated to 47k, and stated money factor of .00095.  State is Illinois.  Thanks.
  • Options
    cspan47 said:

Hello.  Can anyone give me the mf and residual on 5.7 grand Cherokee trail hawk?  36/12.   Msrp was 53500.  Dealer negotiated to 47k, and stated money factor of .00095.  State is Illinois.  Thanks.

.00053 and 57%

Dealer can mark up the MF by .00042 for extra profit.

Lookee there! :angry:

Politely tell the dealer you won't sign if the MF is inflated - they know what the base rate is.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    cspan47cspan47 Member Posts: 5
    Thanks Michael.  Very helpful!
  • Options
    kyfdx said:

kga1979 said:

Hi folks,

MSRP $53,615
    5.7LL V-8 cyl
    Luxury Group
    Active Safety Group
    Uconnect 8.4 NAV

MSRP $49,725
    3.6LL V-6 cyl
    Luxury Group
    Active Safety Group
    Uconnect 8.4 NAV

Acquisition Fee, $595
    Title + Tax

Cheers

What term and mileage?

Sorry, forgot - 36/12 is what I'm after
  • Options
    kga1979 said:

kyfdx said:

kga1979 said:

Hi folks,

MSRP $53,615
    5.7LL V-8 cyl
    Luxury Group
    Active Safety Group
    Uconnect 8.4 NAV

MSRP $49,725
    3.6LL V-6 cyl
    Luxury Group
    Active Safety Group
    Uconnect 8.4 NAV

Acquisition Fee, $595
    Title + Tax

Cheers

What term and mileage?

.00053 MF and 57% residual
    Either engine

DMV fees run about 1.1% of MSRP
    Tax is collected on the monthly payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    kyfdx said:

kga1979 said:

kyfdx said:

kga1979 said:

Hi folks,

MSRP $53,615
    5.7LL V-8 cyl
    Luxury Group
    Active Safety Group
    Uconnect 8.4 NAV

MSRP $49,725
    3.6LL V-6 cyl
    Luxury Group
    Active Safety Group
    Uconnect 8.4 NAV

Acquisition Fee, $595
    Title + Tax

Cheers

What term and mileage?

Either engine

Great, thanks kyfdx - very helpful. Now, if I could only get some of these dealers to actually give me a discounted deal, then I'd be all set. Easier said than done here in SoCal! TrueCar is up to $6,000 off, but nobody seems to be willing to get even close to that for the MF/Residual you're mentioning - super annoying. I'll keep pushing!
  • Options
    kga1979 said:

kyfdx said:

kga1979 said:

kyfdx said:

kga1979 said:

Hi folks,

MSRP $53,615
    5.7LL V-8 cyl
    Luxury Group
    Active Safety Group
    Uconnect 8.4 NAV

MSRP $49,725
    3.6LL V-6 cyl
    Luxury Group
    Active Safety Group
    Uconnect 8.4 NAV

Acquisition Fee, $595
    Title + Tax

Cheers

What term and mileage?

Either engine

Great, thanks kyfdx - very helpful. Now, if I could only get some of these dealers to actually give me a discounted deal, then I'd be all set. Easier said than done here in SoCal! TrueCar is up to $6,000 off, but nobody seems to be willing to get even close to that for the MF/Residual you're mentioning - super annoying. I'll keep pushing!
    Keep in mind that the prices you're seeing may be valid only for purchase, not a lease - there are different incentives based on your financing method.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    jpjeep2017jpjeep2017 Member Posts: 2
    Could I get the MF and residual for a 2017 Grand Cherokee Limited for 36/12000 4x4?
  • Options

Could I get the MF and residual for a 2017 Grand Cherokee Limited for 36/12000 4x4?

.00001 MF and 55% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jpjeep2017jpjeep2017 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks kyfdx! I was quoted 55%, but .00043 for the MF