Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 BMW 5-series Lease Deals and Prices

1356711

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252
    skkumar said:

    Hello,

    Got the below offer from a Local dealer in Atlanta, GA and I'm about to sign on it. Let me know if its a good deal.!

    Ordering a custom build of 530i,

    MSRP Price : 58,190
    Discount : 7,595 (Includes the Corporate Discount of $2,500)
    Sale Price : 50,600
    Out the Door : 50,600 + 699 (Doc Fee) + $3700 (TTL) = $55,000

    -- SK

    Is this for a purchase or lease?

    That's almost 9% off sticker, before the corp discount. That's strong.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • skkumarskkumar Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

    skkumar said:

    Hello,

    Got the below offer from a Local dealer in Atlanta, GA and I'm about to sign on it. Let me know if its a good deal.!

    Ordering a custom build of 530i,

    MSRP Price : 58,190
    Discount : 7,595 (Includes the Corporate Discount of $2,500)
    Sale Price : 50,600
    Out the Door : 50,600 + 699 (Doc Fee) + $3700 (TTL) = $55,000

    -- SK

    Is this for a purchase or lease?

    That's almost 9% off sticker, before the corp discount. That's strong.
    Its for the purchase..!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    skkumar said:

    Michaell said:

    skkumar said:

    Hello,

    Got the below offer from a Local dealer in Atlanta, GA and I'm about to sign on it. Let me know if its a good deal.!

    Ordering a custom build of 530i,

    MSRP Price : 58,190
    Discount : 7,595 (Includes the Corporate Discount of $2,500)
    Sale Price : 50,600
    Out the Door : 50,600 + 699 (Doc Fee) + $3700 (TTL) = $55,000

    -- SK

    Is this for a purchase or lease?

    That's almost 9% off sticker, before the corp discount. That's strong.
    Its for the purchase..!
    Looks great!

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • billydog1billydog1 Member Posts: 9
    Hi, when will the April MF and Res be available for 2017 BMW 540i and 2018 BMW M550iX?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    billydog1 said:

    Hi, when will the April MF and Res be available for 2017 BMW 540i and 2018 BMW M550iX?

    March program was extended through Sunday. We should have the April program by early next week.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • m45alenm45alen Member Posts: 32
    edited April 2017
    any updates on the april program ? looking at 2017 530i 36m 10k a year
  • m45alenm45alen Member Posts: 32
    edited April 2017
    in California

  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252
    m45alen said:

    any updates on the april program ? looking at 2017 530i 36m 10k a year

    m45alen said:

    in California

    .00146 and 62%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jvostjvost Member Posts: 37
    The 2018 M550Xi I ordered will arrive in late April. Can you please share the MF and residual for 36 months 10K miles? The dealer is willing to commit to a .00166 MF (he's acknowledging that he's marking it up) and there is $2000 in loyalty cash. Otherwise $0 discount from the dealer. Any thoughts?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252
    edited April 2017
    jvost said:

    The 2018 M550Xi I ordered will arrive in late April. Can you please share the MF and residual for 36 months 10K miles? The dealer is willing to commit to a .00166 MF (he's acknowledging that he's marking it up) and there is $2000 in loyalty cash. Otherwise $0 discount from the dealer. Any thoughts?

    .00146 this month and 62% residual.

    No discount from sticker? Ouch - generally you'll get a bigger than normal discount to offset the marked up MF.

    Did you negotiate the price when you placed the order? Shoot for 7% off sticker.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • scornil01scornil01 Member Posts: 24
    hello Michaell and kyfdx,

    in the market for another lease. Do you guys have the April numbers for a 2017 530i and 540i 36mo/10k, 36mo/12k, and if available 36mo/15k

    thanks in advance guys, i appreciate the awesome work over the years
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252
    edited April 2017
    scornil01 said:

    hello Michaell and kyfdx,

    in the market for another lease. Do you guys have the April numbers for a 2017 530i and 540i 36mo/10k, 36mo/12k, and if available 36mo/15k

    thanks in advance guys, i appreciate the awesome work over the years

    .00146 and 62% / 61% / 59%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jvostjvost Member Posts: 37
    Michaell said:

    jvost said:

    The 2018 M550Xi I ordered will arrive in late April. Can you please share the MF and residual for 36 months 10K miles? The dealer is willing to commit to a .00166 MF (he's acknowledging that he's marking it up) and there is $2000 in loyalty cash. Otherwise $0 discount from the dealer. Any thoughts?

    .00146 this month and 62% residual.

    No discount from sticker? Ouch - generally you'll get a bigger than normal discount to offset the marked up MF.

    Did you negotiate the price when you placed the order? Shoot for 7% off sticker.
    The dealer just sent me a screenshot of his computer that shows the residual for April at 56% + 3% for 10K, for a total residual of just 59%.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252
    jvost said:

    Michaell said:

    jvost said:

    The 2018 M550Xi I ordered will arrive in late April. Can you please share the MF and residual for 36 months 10K miles? The dealer is willing to commit to a .00166 MF (he's acknowledging that he's marking it up) and there is $2000 in loyalty cash. Otherwise $0 discount from the dealer. Any thoughts?

    .00146 this month and 62% residual.

    No discount from sticker? Ouch - generally you'll get a bigger than normal discount to offset the marked up MF.

    Did you negotiate the price when you placed the order? Shoot for 7% off sticker.
    The dealer just sent me a screenshot of his computer that shows the residual for April at 56% + 3% for 10K, for a total residual of just 59%.
    I show 59% as the 36/15 residual from BMWFS - add 3% for 10K

    Dealer is not allowed to tinker with the residual; it's set by the bank.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jvostjvost Member Posts: 37
    Thanks. Checking with other dealers to confirm this dealer is making a mistake. The screenshot he sent me appears to be of a BMWFS page showing MF and residuals for various models for April.
  • jvostjvost Member Posts: 37
    Both Schomp and BWM Downtown Denver quoting 59% residual on 36Mo/10K lease on 2018 M550xi for April.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    jvost said:

    Both Schomp and BWM Downtown Denver quoting 59% residual on 36Mo/10K lease on 2018 M550xi for April.

    That's probably the issue. You are in the 2017 lease discussion. ;)

    The 2018 discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/44735/bmw/5-series/2018-bmw-5-series-lease-questions#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cobra1100cobra1100 Member Posts: 33
    Hey Michaell 

    i am am hearing rumors that BMW is no longer discounting there cars if MSD's are used, starting in May. I heard this from my cousin who is a dealer at BMW of Manhattan. It seems like BMW has really been tightening things up lately. First with the maintenance not being free anymore for many of the standard services, then with not being able to stack as many incentives together, and now this with the MSD's. DO you have any information about this?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    cobra1100 said:

    Hey Michaell 

    i am am hearing rumors that BMW is no longer discounting there cars if MSD's are used, starting in May. I heard this from my cousin who is a dealer at BMW of Manhattan. It seems like BMW has really been tightening things up lately. First with the maintenance not being free anymore for many of the standard services, then with not being able to stack as many incentives together, and now this with the MSD's. DO you have any information about this?

    We don't have any info on that.

    Not sure how BMW of Manhattan would know, since NY doesn't allow MSDs. Maybe he is tired of losing his customers to New Jersey?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sandman1261999sandman1261999 Member Posts: 11
    edited April 2017
    Hello,

    This is my first time attempting to lease a car. Could you tell me if the interest is already part of the monthly payment? This is for a 2017 BMW 530i. Thank you i advance:)





    I am trying to compare it to this quote and figure out which is better:


  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    @sandman1261999 Do you have some sort of corporate/fleet deal?

    The base MF is .00146. If you have the fleet deal with the .00020 discount, they are marking up the money factor the maximum to .00186, before applying the discount.
    Yes, the payment includes interest and tax.

    Also, they are giving you zero discount, other than the $1500 fleet rebate.
    Also, the $689 dealer fee is just a garbage fee for the dealer.

    This is a terrible deal.

    Can't compare it to the top one, as that's not an offer, just an advertisement.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sandman1261999sandman1261999 Member Posts: 11
    Yes, I get a corporate discount ...$1500 off. How much of a discount can I expect off the MSRP?the average price paid for this vehicle appears to be 2-3% off MSRP...
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100

    Yes, I get a corporate discount ...$1500 off. How much of a discount can I expect off the MSRP?the average price paid for this vehicle appears to be 2-3% off MSRP...

    I'd shoot for 6%-7% off MSRP, then deduct the $1500.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sandman1261999sandman1261999 Member Posts: 11
    do you think I can still get the MF lowered? Wha tis it for this month?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252

    do you think I can still get the MF lowered? Wha tis it for this month?

    .00146 base - .00126 after fleet discount

    Telll the dealer you won't sign a deal where the MF is marked up

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sandman1261999sandman1261999 Member Posts: 11
    is there an aarp incentive for a bmw lease for this month?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100

    is there an aarp incentive for a bmw lease for this month?

    We don't have the incentive program information.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sandman1261999sandman1261999 Member Posts: 11
    rsv for bmw 540i 2017 15k/year?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100

    rsv for bmw 540i 2017 15k/year?

    .00146 MF and 59% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • realmckoyrealmckoy Member Posts: 13
    2017 BMW 5 series / 10k / 36 / MSRP $71,835 / selling price $67,453. 
    MF .00126, RV 62% monthly $765.00 / Taxes .8%

    is this good deal ??


  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252
    realmckoy said:

    2017 BMW 5 series / 10k / 36 / MSRP $71,835 / selling price $67,453. 
    MF .00126, RV 62% monthly $765.00 / Taxes .8%

    is this good deal ??


    I get $840/mo with tax using those numbers.

    How much is due at signing?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • realmckoyrealmckoy Member Posts: 13
    edited April 2017


    Michaell said:


    2017 BMW 5 series / 10k / 36 / MSRP $71,835 / selling price $67,453. 
    MF .00126, RV 62% monthly $765.00 / Taxes .8%

    is this good deal ??






    I get $840/mo with tax using those numbers.



    How much is due at signing?


    $4231 upfront

    ////------ below with taxes and fees included ----////

    Tax - 2519
    Bank fee - 925
    Inspection - 10
    Tire disposal tax - 12.50
    Doc fee - 75

    Due at signing: $1031.50 ($878.00 + 8% + $12.50 + $75.00 + DMV.) 

    New numbers with taxes and fees rolled in as per dealer. 
    $875.00 (monthly payment with everything rolled)


  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252
    realmckoy said:




    Michaell said:



    2017 BMW 5 series / 10k / 36 / MSRP $71,835 / selling price $67,453. 
    MF .00126, RV 62% monthly $765.00 / Taxes .8%

    is this good deal ??






    I get $840/mo with tax using those numbers.





    How much is due at signing?



    $4231 upfront

    ////------ below with taxes and fees included ----////

    Tax - 2519
    Bank fee - 925
    Inspection - 10
    Tire disposal tax - 12.50
    Doc fee - 75

    Due at signing: $1031.50 ($878.00 + 8% + $12.50 + $75.00 + DMV.) 

    New numbers with taxes and fees rolled in as per dealer. 
    $875.00 (monthly payment with everything rolled)




    If the adjusted cap cost is $70,995 (selling price plus taxes and fees listed above), the payment goes to $881/mo

    What state is this?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • realmckoyrealmckoy Member Posts: 13
    edited April 2017
    Monroe  NY, tax .8. 

    I believe the tax they quoted is incorrect. I get $2,393. They have $2,519.... smh. That looks wrong. 



  • sandman1261999sandman1261999 Member Posts: 11
    edited April 2017
    How is this, this is the best that I can get from this dealer:
    Bmw 540i 2017

    msrp 62295
    Sale 58000 with 1500 rebate
    Drive off first month , tax tag title 
    MF 0.00077 with 7msd 
    12k/year 36 months
    899 dealer fee that he mentioned at the last minute
    925 Aqui fee
    450 doc fee
    Rsv 61 %
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252
    realmckoy said:

    Monroe  NY, tax .8. 

    I believe the tax they quoted is incorrect. I get $2,393. They have $2,519.... smh. That looks wrong. 



    NY taxes the sum of the payments and collects the amount up front - as noted, you can choose to roll that amount into the cap cost

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • realmckoyrealmckoy Member Posts: 13

    Michaell said:

    Monroe  NY, tax .8. 

    I believe the tax they quoted is incorrect. I get $2,393. They have $2,519.... smh. That looks wrong. 





    NY taxes the sum of the payments and collects the amount up front - as noted, you can choose to roll that amount into the cap cost


    Not sure I'm understanding you.
    After reading edmunds forums. I opted to roll in everything - $875.000 -> new payment.

    good deal ?


  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252


    Michaell said:


    Monroe  NY, tax .8. 

    I believe the tax they quoted is incorrect. I get $2,393. They have $2,519.... smh. That looks wrong. 







    NY taxes the sum of the payments and collects the amount up front - as noted, you can choose to roll that amount into the cap cost




    Not sure I'm understanding you.
    After reading edmunds forums. I opted to roll in everything - $875.000 -> new payment.

    good deal ?

    my payment is only six dollars different than yours.  Looks solid 

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • realmckoyrealmckoy Member Posts: 13

    Michaell said:




    Michaell said:



    Monroe  NY, tax .8. 

    I believe the tax they quoted is incorrect. I get $2,393. They have $2,519.... smh. That looks wrong. 









    NY taxes the sum of the payments and collects the amount up front - as noted, you can choose to roll that amount into the cap cost






    Not sure I'm understanding you.
    After reading edmunds forums. I opted to roll in everything - $875.000 -> new payment.

    good deal ?

    my payment is only six dollars different than yours.  Looks solid 


    Thx truly appreciate your input. 
  • sandman1261999sandman1261999 Member Posts: 11
    How is this, this is the best that I can get from this dealer:
    Bmw 540i 2017

    msrp 62295
    Sale 58000 with 1500 rebate
    Drive off first month , tax tag title 
    MF 0.00077 with 7msd 
    12k/year 36 months
    899 dealer fee that he mentioned at the last minute
    925 Aqui fee
    450 doc fee
    Rsv 61 %
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252

    How is this, this is the best that I can get from this dealer:
    Bmw 540i 2017

    msrp 62295
    Sale 58000 with 1500 rebate
    Drive off first month , tax tag title 
    MF 0.00077 with 7msd 
    12k/year 36 months
    899 dealer fee that he mentioned at the last minute
    925 Aqui fee
    450 doc fee
    Rsv 61 %

    How much is due at signing?

    What payment are they quoting you?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sandman1261999sandman1261999 Member Posts: 11

  • sandman1261999sandman1261999 Member Posts: 11
    He told me about the dealer fee at the very last minute and they won't budge any more.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100

    He told me about the dealer fee at the very last minute and they won't budge any more.

    $2800 discount and then add a $900 fee?

    I'd just move on to another a dealer.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sandman1261999sandman1261999 Member Posts: 11
    Would you consider this to be a decent deal without the dealer fee given it's a brand new generation 540i?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252

    Would you consider this to be a decent deal without the dealer fee given it's a brand new generation 540i?

    I'd say average - we suggest 5-7% discount from sticker - this is less than 5%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sandman1261999sandman1261999 Member Posts: 11
    thank you!
  • fdezarrafdezarra Member Posts: 45
    Hi. Can I get the latest MF? I am in Miami, FL. Looking to get a 530i sedan with 2.0L 4cyl engine.

    MSRP 51,200
    Prem Package 2,300
    Rear View Camera 400
    Park Distance Ctrl 750
    Apple CarPlay 300
    Dest Fee 995

    Total $55,945

    Being offered a 2K loyalty credit and a 2,500 dealer credit reducing MSRP to $51,445.00

    Looking to get a 3 year (36 months) lease with 10K miles/year with 0 cap cost reduction.

    What would be MF on this? And is this a good deal?

    Thanks
  • fdezarrafdezarra Member Posts: 45
    fdezarra said:

    Hi. Can I get the latest MF? I am in Miami, FL. Looking to get a 530i sedan with 2.0L 4cyl engine.

    MSRP 51,200
    Prem Package 2,300
    Rear View Camera 400
    Park Distance Ctrl 750
    Apple CarPlay 300
    Dest Fee 995

    Total $55,945

    Being offered a 2K loyalty credit and a 2,500 dealer credit reducing MSRP to $51,445.00

    Looking to get a 3 year (36 months) lease with 10K miles/year with 0 cap cost reduction.

    What would be MF on this? And is this a good deal?

    Thanks

    Forgot I need residual as well. Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,252
    fdezarra said:

    fdezarra said:

    Hi. Can I get the latest MF? I am in Miami, FL. Looking to get a 530i sedan with 2.0L 4cyl engine.

    MSRP 51,200
    Prem Package 2,300
    Rear View Camera 400
    Park Distance Ctrl 750
    Apple CarPlay 300
    Dest Fee 995

    Total $55,945

    Being offered a 2K loyalty credit and a 2,500 dealer credit reducing MSRP to $51,445.00

    Looking to get a 3 year (36 months) lease with 10K miles/year with 0 cap cost reduction.

    What would be MF on this? And is this a good deal?

    Thanks

    Forgot I need residual as well. Thanks.
    .00146 and 62%

    What is the adjusted cap cost? I'm assuming there is both a dealer fee and a bank fee that needs to be accounted for.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.