Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2017 BMW 5-series Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    bert_bbert_b Member Posts: 4
    Could you please provide the April program's residual and money factor for 2017 540ix, 7 multiple security deposits, 36 months, 10K/year miles? Thanks!
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    bert_b said:

Could you please provide the April program's residual and money factor for 2017 540ix, 7 multiple security deposits, 36 months, 10K/year miles? Thanks!

.00146 and 59% (.00097 after 7 MSD)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    bert_bbert_b Member Posts: 4
    Thanks, to confirm, residual for 36 months/10K per year is 59%, not 62%?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,342
    bert_b said:

Thanks, to confirm, residual for 36 months/10K per year is 59%, not 62%?

You are correct. 59% is for 36/15
    62% for 36/10.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    FadyDizzleFadyDizzle Member Posts: 115
    FYI - not sure if this came up already but starting May, dealers have received notice that MSD program will end, so anyone trying to get in on that program should lock in by end of this month.
  • Options

FYI - not sure if this came up already but starting May, dealers have received notice that MSD program will end, so anyone trying to get in on that program should lock in by end of this month.

It's been mentioned in some of the BMW lease discussions, not sure about this one.

Thanks for the reminder - and, it'll be interesting to see if it sticks. BMW has already reversed themselves on a program regarding the 2018 4-series - they wanted to have a residual adjustment based on the trim package you get.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    eerriicceerriicc Member Posts: 17
    Hi, Can I get the RV and MF for a 530i in Southern California?
  • Options
    eerriicc said:

Hi, Can I get the RV and MF for a 530i in Southern California?

.00146 and 59% for 36/15

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    billt18billt18 Member Posts: 15
    Hi, I saw folks are targeting 5-7% off MSRP. Anybody try to get $2k loyalty incentive apply on top of 5-7%? Thanks!
  • Options
    billt18 said:

Hi, I saw folks are targeting 5-7% off MSRP. Anybody try to get $2k loyalty incentive apply on top of 5-7%? Thanks!

That should be your goal :smile:

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    flashedvirusflashedvirus Member Posts: 5
    Do you have the May lease numbers for a 540i xDrive yet? Looking for 36/12. Thank you!
  • Options

Do you have the May lease numbers for a 540i xDrive yet? Looking for 36/12. Thank you!

.00150 and 61%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    FadyDizzleFadyDizzle Member Posts: 115
    billt18 said:

Hi, I did stack all my incentives on top of a price on invoice (which is 7% off MSRP). I had other incentives too. After all incentives and haggling, I was able to get it 14% below MSRP. Truly got a really good deal (and I have a relationship with my dealer, this is my 3rd BMW), but it does go to show when they can't go any lower (from 5-7%)...they probably can.
  • Options
    kjdqkjdq Member Posts: 27
    Can I get May residual and MF on a 540i?  15K 36 Month. 
  • Options
    kjdq said:

Can I get May residual and MF on a 540i?  15K 36 Month. 

.00150 and 59%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    kjdqkjdq Member Posts: 27
    Thanks Michael!  Do you know if there are any loyalty cash and/or other incentives this month?
  • Options
    kjdq said:

Thanks Michael!  Do you know if there are any loyalty cash and/or other incentives this month?

No incentive info.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    guhoguho Member Posts: 14
    edited May 2017
    Hi, just wanted to run this deal by you, which I already signed today: 540xi, MSRP 65810, MF .00130 (corporate incentive of .00020 & $1500 applied). Selling price 60000 even (1500 already deducted). Monthly payment $767.70 with acq. fee & NY state taxes rolled into lease. 12k 36 months, residual 61%. If I have my numbers right I got about 6.5% off MSRP before 1500 incentive.

Cold weather, driving assistance, driving assistance plus, harman kardon, apple carplay, gesture control, metallic paint are my extras.

Is it right that I am being charged both the 995 destination and the 925 acquisition fee? Also floor mats thrown in by dealer.

Thanks!
  • Options
    guho said:

Hi, just wanted to run this deal by you, which I already signed today: 540xi, MSRP 65810, MF .00130 (corporate incentive of .00020 & $1500 applied). Selling price 60000 even (1500 already deducted). Monthly payment $767.70 with acq. fee & NY state taxes rolled into lease. 12k 36 months, residual 61%. If I have my numbers right I got about 6.5% off MSRP before 1500 incentive.

Cold weather, driving assistance, driving assistance plus, harman kardon, apple carplay, gesture control, metallic paint are my extras.

Is it right that I am being charged both the 995 destination and the 925 acquisition fee? Also floor mats thrown in by dealer.

Thanks!

The destination is part of the MSRP; the acquisition fee is assessed by the bank. No way to avoid either.

Given that you've rolled in all your taxes and fees, I'd say you did well.

Congrats, and enjoy!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    luke147luke147 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, Can I get the RV and MF for a 530i in Dallas,Texas? Looking for 36/10. Tq! 
  • Options
    luke147 said:

Hi, Can I get the RV and MF for a 530i in Dallas,Texas? Looking for 36/10. Tq! 

.00150 MF and 62% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    edited May 2017
    Bimmerfest g30 forum sez fleet lease credit down to $500 from $1,500 starting June 1st.

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=979087

Can this be confirmed? Glad i got my 540xi lease order in already. 
  • Options
    guho said:

Bimmerfest g30 forum sez fleet lease credit down to $500 from $1,500 starting June 1st.

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=979087

Can this be confirmed? Glad i got my 540xi lease order in already. 

We don't have any incentive information, this month. Unable to confirm.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    dealhunter305dealhunter305 Member Posts: 23
    Looking for 2017 530i MF and RV in Miami, FL for 36/12

Thx
  • Options

Looking for 2017 530i MF and RV in Miami, FL for 36/12

Thx

.00150 MF and 61% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    bmwdeal530bmwdeal530 Member Posts: 1
    Hey what are the May MF/RV lease numbers for a 530ix for 36 months and 10k a year. Thank you very much!
  • Options

Hey what are the May MF/RV lease numbers for a 530ix for 36 months and 10k a year. Thank you very much!

.00150 and 62%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    bobfrapplesbobfrapples Member Posts: 21
    Hi, what is the MF and RV for a 540i 36/10k in Southern California? Thanks!
  • Options

Hi, what is the MF and RV for a 540i 36/10k in Southern California? Thanks!

.00150 and 62%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited May 2017
    How will the BMW Ultimate Summer event affect 5-series leasing incentives, MF or residuals? Saw a $649/mo for 10k 3y 540i on BMW site.
  • Options
    guho said:

How will the BMW Ultimate Summer event affect 5-series leasing incentives, MF or residuals? Saw a $649/mo for 10k 3y 540i on BMW site.

No idea. We only have the May numbers from the beginning of the month.

If there are any changes before that program expires, we won't know about them.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    One more question: are discounts given by bmw from auto shows or bmwdineanddrive usually stackable with fleet for leases?
  • Options
    guho said:

One more question: are discounts given by bmw from auto shows or bmwdineanddrive usually stackable with fleet for leases?

No information on those programs, or if they are stackable with other promotions.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    @leasemaster - we do not allow soliciting on our website. I have deleted your post.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    leasemasterleasemaster Member Posts: 1

Michaell said:

@leasemaster - we do not allow soliciting on our website. I have deleted your post.

I am just giving out the information they asked. 
  • Options
    nithinm83nithinm83 Member Posts: 23
    Any idea abt the may money factor and residual for the 540i? 36/10
  • Options
    nithinm83 said:

Any idea abt the may money factor and residual for the 540i? 36/10

.00150 MF and 62% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thanks a lot. Am going for my nego today. Wish me luck. My target is 580 tax in and around 3000 out of pocket for a 70k 540i..this is south florida.
  • Options
    nithinm83 said:

Thanks a lot. Am going for my nego today. Wish me luck. My target is 580 tax in and around 3000 out of pocket for a 70k 540i..this is south florida.

We'd suggest limiting the up front cash to just the first payment and DMV costs. You'll have a higher payment, but you won't be risking the up front monies if the car is stolen or totaled.

That does seem like an aggressive target ... let us know how you make out.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Whats a max discount i can negotiate for? They are giving me 10% plus 2000 loyalty. Can i negotiate for bigger discounts in a bimmer?
  • Options
    nithinm83 said:

Whats a max discount i can negotiate for? They are giving me 10% plus 2000 loyalty. Can i negotiate for bigger discounts in a bimmer?

That seems like a big discount. They may try to make it up, by marking up the money factor.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    alvaro319alvaro319 Member Posts: 53
    Hi, what is the MF and RV for a 2017 540i Rwd for 36/12k? What about 36/15K?
  • Options
    alvaro319 said:

.00150 MF and 61%/59% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    lexgs350lexgs350 Member Posts: 8
    Nith...you are getting 10% plus 2K? I've made offers on the 540 to three dealers at 10% and counters have been 6%, at best. Walked out on all three and have yet to get a call back from any. Are you looking at the 2017 530 or 540? BMW is offering next to nothing in incentives on the 540. Going to wait to see if that changes when the calendar turns to June or just go with the A6. If there is nothing wrong with the car and they aren't adding fees or inflating the MF, I would jump on that deal.
  • Options
    alvaro319alvaro319 Member Posts: 53
    kyfdx said:

alvaro319 said:

Sorry, forgot to mention that it's for Miami, FL. Would the numbers be the same?
  • Options
    jbgsummitjbgsummit Member Posts: 1
    Hi. I am going in tomorrow (Memorial Day) to negotiate on a 540. What are the latest discounts to MSRP, MF and residuals in the market? I am indifferent between buying and leasing and will not finance if I buy. Advice please!
  • Options
    alvaro319 said:

kyfdx said:

alvaro319 said:

Sorry, forgot to mention that it's for Miami, FL. Would the numbers be the same?
    Numbers are national

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    jbgsummit said:

Hi. I am going in tomorrow (Memorial Day) to negotiate on a 540. What are the latest discounts to MSRP, MF and residuals in the market? I am indifferent between buying and leasing and will not finance if I buy. Advice please!

.00150 MF and 59% residual for 36/15
    We don't have incentive information.

If you can get a good price, it's almost always cheaper to lease a BMW than to own it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Guys - quote is 1000 out of pocket and 719 per month all
    In. Shall i negotiate for $700 per month including lease damage waiver? Msrp of the car is $53k; discounts and rebates - almost 6500 total. Please help evaluate. Resdual
    - 62%. 36 months 10k lease.
  • Options

lexgs350 said:

Nith...you are getting 10% plus 2K? I've made offers on the 540 to three dealers at 10% and counters have been 6%, at best. Walked out on all three and have yet to get a call back from any. Are you looking at the 2017 530 or 540? BMW is offering next to nothing in incentives on the 540. Going to wait to see if that changes when the calendar turns to June or just go with the A6. If there is nothing wrong with the car and they aren't adding fees or inflating the MF, I would jump on that deal.

Tht was a march deal buddy. They are not doing tht anymore :-(!! Below is the best offer i got - quote is 1000 out of pocket and 719 per month all
    In. Msrp of the car is $53k; discounts and rebates - almost 6500 total. Please help evaluate. Resdual
    - 62%. 36 months 10k lease.