Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2017 Nissan Rogue Lease Questions

joeybagadonutsjoeybagadonuts Posts: 6
edited November 2016 in Nissan
Looking to see if there are residual values out yet for the rogue.

I'm anticipating a 36/15k term, and located in NY if it matters. I've seen MSRP set already - should I expect the dealers to be negotiable with a new vehicle like this? I have the VPN program available, but would like to keep that card hidden until the end.

Thanks all!

Comments

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 54,154

Looking to see if there are residual values out yet for the rogue.

I'm anticipating a 36/15k term, and located in NY if it matters. I've seen MSRP set already - should I expect the dealers to be negotiable with a new vehicle like this? I have the VPN program available, but would like to keep that card hidden until the end.

Thanks all!

No 2017 Rogue lease numbers.

Perhaps in November.

No reason to think these are going to be all that rare -- I would negotiate a price lower than sticker.

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

Need help picking out a make/model, finding inventory, or advice on pricing? Talk to an Edmunds Car Shopping Advisor

• Are there numbers now? I see that the rogue is now hitting dealerships.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 61,889

Are there numbers now? I see that the rogue is now hitting dealerships.

Sure.. which trim?

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

Need help picking out a make/model, finding inventory, or advice on pricing? Talk to an Edmunds Car Shopping Advisor

• What are the numbers for 2017 Rogue SV 4wd in NY?
    Thank you.
    ymandj25 said:

What are the numbers for 2017 Rogue SV 4wd in NY?
    Thank you.

What lease term and how many miles per year?

Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Michaell said:

ymandj25 said:

Thank you.

36/15 please

.00045 and 58%

• Michaell said:

ymandj25 said:

Thank you.

Sorry... 3 yrs/12k miles
    ymandj25 said:

Michaell said:

ymandj25 said:

Thank you.

Sorry... 3 yrs/12k miles
    .00045 and 59%

• Is there 10k miles option for 36 months? I don't drive too much so that would be more than enough for me.
    ymandj25 said:

Is there 10k miles option for 36 months? I don't drive too much so that would be more than enough for me.

No... Nissan only goes down to 12K/yr

• FWD and AWD Rogue SL numbers in CA for 12k per year and 3 years? With premium package, if that changes. Thank you!
    mattyfo0z said:

FWD and AWD Rogue SL numbers in CA for 12k per year and 3 years? With premium package, if that changes. Thank you!

.00045 and 60% for both.

Packages and options do not affect the numbers.

• Hi guys,
    Earlier this week I have received an offer of $362 12K/36mths lease or a purchase of $585 at.9% for 60 mths, both with zero down from my Minneapolis dealer. I assume this was based on November's numbers.
    White SL AWD with Premium package, MSRP $35,205.
    Without mentioning my current 2014 Rogue lease or even starting to negotiate, I got a sale price of $30,995.
    Are the December numbers out yet?..any incentives available for buying or leasing?
    Was wondering how much lower I can go?
    Thanks
    feliziano said:

Hi guys,
    Earlier this week I have received an offer of $362 12K/36mths lease or a purchase of $585 at.9% for 60 mths, both with zero down from my Minneapolis dealer. I assume this was based on November's numbers.
    White SL AWD with Premium package, MSRP $35,205.
    Without mentioning my current 2014 Rogue lease or even starting to negotiate, I got a sale price of $30,995.
    Are the December numbers out yet?..any incentives available for buying or leasing?
    Was wondering how much lower I can go?
    Thanks

The new Nissan program doesn't start until next Tuesday.

• Can I get the latest numbers on an AWD 2017 Nissan Rogue SV 36mo 12k and 15k?

Thanks in advance!
    zadikafka said:

Can I get the latest numbers on an AWD 2017 Nissan Rogue SV 36mo 12k and 15k?

Thanks in advance!

.00009 MF and 59%/58% residual

• Could you please provide me with the MF and residual for a 2017 Nissan Rogue SL 3 years/36K miles in south Florida. Also are there any incentives for December? Thanks in advance, your advice is always appreciated.

Could you please provide me with the MF and residual for a 2017 Nissan Rogue SL 3 years/36K miles in south Florida. Also are there any incentives for December? Thanks in advance, your advice is always appreciated.

Assuming FWD:

.00019 MF and 60% residual.

We don't have Nissan incentive info.

• Could you please provide MF and RV for Rogue S:
    24 months / 12k miles
    36 months / 12k miles

And Rogue SL:
    24 months / 12k miles
    36 months / 12k miles

This is in Miami, FL.

Thanks.
    j_lexus3 said:

Could you please provide MF and RV for Rogue S:
    24 months / 12k miles
    36 months / 12k miles

And Rogue SL:
    24 months / 12k miles
    36 months / 12k miles

This is in Miami, FL.

Thanks.

S: .00019 MF and 66%/59% residual
    SL: .00019 MF and 67%/60% residual

• kyfdx said:
    Could you please provide MF and RV for Rogue S: 24 months / 12k miles 36 months / 12k miles And Rogue SL: 24 months / 12k miles 36 months / 12k miles This is in Miami, FL. Thanks.
    S: .00019 MF and 66%/59% residual SL: .00019 MF and 67%/60% residual
    Thank you, much appreciated!
  • Hi,

Could you please provide MF and RV for Rogue SV for NY area:

36 months / 12k miles

And Rogue SL:

36 months / 12k miles
    sahil908 said:

Hi,

36 months / 12k miles

And Rogue SL:

36 months / 12k miles

.00019 MF and 59%/60% residual for SV/SL.

• Looking for MF and residual values for '17 Rogue S and SV AWD in the Cleveland area. 36/12 and 36/15. Thanks!

Looking for MF and residual values for '17 Rogue S and SV AWD in the Cleveland area. 36/12 and 36/15. Thanks!

.00019 MF and 59%/58% residual, for either trim.

• kyfdx said:

sahil908 said:

Hi,

36 months / 12k miles

And Rogue SL:

36 months / 12k miles

.00019 MF and 59%/60% residual for SV/SL.
    Thank you!
  • rupterrupter Posts: 59
    Looking for MF and residual values for '17 Rogue SV AWD in the Philadelphia area. 36/12 and 36/15. Any response would be appreciated!
    rupter said:

Looking for MF and residual values for '17 Rogue SV AWD in the Philadelphia area. 36/12 and 36/15. Any response would be appreciated!

.00019 MF and 59%/58% residual.

• rupterrupter Posts: 59
    kyfdx said:

rupter said:

.00019 MF and 59%/58% residual.
    Thank You! I kinda figured that's what it would be from your previous post to another forum member in Cleveland, but always good to double check.