Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2018 BMW 4-series Lease Deals and Prices

1356715

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,556

    Looking for some advice on a 2018 430i xDrive. Just got back from the dealer, with an adjusted cap cost of $48k on a $51640 MSRP, and $2279 due at signing (just startup costs and 1st payment): $686.18/month for 10k/36

    Does that sound reasonable? Thanks so much in advance for the advice!

    .00150 and 57%

    With your prices, I get $673/mo before tax

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • zer0cool91zer0cool91 Posts: 12

    Michaell said:

    Looking for some advice on a 2018 430i xDrive. Just got back from the dealer, with an adjusted cap cost of $48k on a $51640 MSRP, and $2279 due at signing (just startup costs and 1st payment): $686.18/month for 10k/36

    Does that sound reasonable? Thanks so much in advance for the advice!


    .00150 and 57%

    With your prices, I get $673/mo before tax


    Ok sounds like I'm getting a pretty good deal. I get a corporate fleet discount that drops down the MF. 
  • richardpark17richardpark17 Posts: 26
    edited June 2017
    Can someone post the Residual, MF & any incentives for a 2018 ED 440i Sdrive coupe w/ essentials, premium & track handling package?
    MSRP 54,750

    10k/36
    12k/36


    Also anyone have any advice on what I can negotiate for a ED?


    Many Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,303

    Can someone post the Residual, MF & any incentives for a 2018 ED 440i Sdrive coupe w/ essentials, premium & track handling package?
    MSRP 54,750

    10k/36
    12k/36


    Also anyone have any advice on what I can negotiate for a ED?


    Many Thanks!

    .00180 MF (.00150 base + .00030 for ED) and 57%/56% residual

    ED invoice is 5% less than US invoice, so shoot for 5% less than what you would pay for a car on the lot.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • roccojosefroccojosef Posts: 11
    edited July 2017
    Any news yet on July MF and residual for the 430i x drive convertible. 36/12? Thanks and Happy Fourth to all!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,303

    Any news yet on July MF and residual for the 430i x drive convertible. 36/12? Thanks and Happy Fourth to all!

    .00151 MF and 56% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rayan125rayan125 Posts: 2
    Hi. Thank you for taking time to reply to us all.
    Can you please provide the MF and Residual for a 10k/36mo lease for a 2018 440i xdrive in July 2017.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,303
    rayan125 said:

    Hi. Thank you for taking time to reply to us all.
    Can you please provide the MF and Residual for a 10k/36mo lease for a 2018 440i xdrive in July 2017.

    .00151 MF and 57% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rayan125rayan125 Posts: 2
    Thank you for the quick reply. I am getting 6% off msrp. Do you know if there are any additional cash back or incentives for the month of July on the 2018 440 xi?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,556
    rayan125 said:

    Thank you for the quick reply. I am getting 6% off msrp. Do you know if there are any additional cash back or incentives for the month of July on the 2018 440 xi?

    We don't have any incentive information.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi there, do you happen to know the MF/residual of a 2018 BMW 430i coupe and GC? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,556

    Hi there, do you happen to know the MF/residual of a 2018 BMW 430i coupe and GC? Thanks!

    .00151 and 54% for 36 months, 15,000 miles per year

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • What about for 36 months, 12,000 miles per year? 0.00151 and 56%?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,556

    What about for 36 months, 12,000 miles per year? 0.00151 and 56%?

    That is correct.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell, thank you for taking the time to reply to everyone's request. Very helpful. May I ask for assistance obtaining July MF and residual figures for a 36/10 2018 440 X-drive Convertible (with M Sport package)in Pennsylvania?
    I have been following the numbers and the residuals keep dropping - it looks like it was highest in May at 61%. I am getting ready to lease the replacement for my current automobile, but the residual figures has my payment much higher than last time despite similar list prices. Are you able to project if you believe the residual figures would likely increase/remain the same? Maybe that is beyond the scope of questions I can ask. Either way, thank you very much for your assistance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,556

    Michaell, thank you for taking the time to reply to everyone's request. Very helpful. May I ask for assistance obtaining July MF and residual figures for a 36/10 2018 440 X-drive Convertible (with M Sport package)in Pennsylvania?
    I have been following the numbers and the residuals keep dropping - it looks like it was highest in May at 61%. I am getting ready to lease the replacement for my current automobile, but the residual figures has my payment much higher than last time despite similar list prices. Are you able to project if you believe the residual figures would likely increase/remain the same? Maybe that is beyond the scope of questions I can ask. Either way, thank you very much for your assistance!

    .00151 and 57%

    Residuals rarely, if ever, go up, as the model year progresses. There might be some incentive cash available to offset the drop, however. But, no guarantees on what the future holds.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • I am interested in the 430i Gran Coupe in SF bay area. What is the money factor for someone with 800+ credit score? 15,000 miles per year. 36 months. I am still trying to figure out options since the BMW configuration tool is very tricky.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,303

    I am interested in the 430i Gran Coupe in SF bay area. What is the money factor for someone with 800+ credit score? 15,000 miles per year. 36 months. I am still trying to figure out options since the BMW configuration tool is very tricky.

    .00151 MF and 54% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cocococococo Posts: 17
    edited July 2017
    I'm interested in leasing a 2017/2018 440i xdrive, 10k miles per year, 36 months. Also, 2017/2018 240i xdrive, 10k miles per year, 36 months. Which one would you think is more cost-efficient? What's the MF? I can put down 7 security deposits.

    My current lease for a 328i xdrive is about to end later this year. I heard about getting some discounts when I lease another vehicle with them. What kind of discounts will that be?

    Thank you for your help!


  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,303
    cococo said:

    I'm interested in leasing a 2017/2018 440i xdrive, 10k miles per year, 36 months. Also, 2017/2018 240i xdrive, 10k miles per year, 36 months. Which one would you think is more cost-efficient? What's the MF? I can put down 7 security deposits.

    My current lease for a 328i xdrive is about to end later this year. I heard about getting some discounts when I lease another vehicle with them. What kind of discounts will that be?

    Thank you for your help!


    4-series residuals are higher than the 2-series. Even though it's more expensive, it should lease for about the same monthly payment.

    The money factor for all BMWs is .00151, this month.
    BMW no longer offers an MSD program.

    Unless BMW has a specific loyalty program at the time of your new lease, the only benefit will be a waiver of the disposition fee on your current lease.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • roccojosefroccojosef Posts: 11
    edited July 2017
    Hello. Finally! I'm picking up my 2018 430i Xdrive Convertible I ordered two months ago on August 3rd. I'm hoping the August program be out by the 3rd, does anybody know which day of the month they release the programs? Any help with numbers before I sign the deal would be much appreciated. Re: August lease numbers for a 2018 4 series convertible for 30/10, and 36/10? Any incentives? MF and Residual, thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,556

    Hello. Finally! I'm picking up my 2018 430i Xdrive Convertible I ordered two months ago on August 3rd. I'm hoping the August program be out by the 3rd, does anybody know which day of the month they release the programs? Any help with numbers before I sign the deal would be much appreciated. Re: August lease numbers for a 2018 4 series convertible for 30/10, and 36/10? Any incentives? MF and Residual, thank you!

    New numbers released tomorrow. If we're lucky, we'll see them then, as well.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • roccojosefroccojosef Posts: 11
    Thanks Michaell. I hope they're better, the numbers are so disappointing compared to what I paid with my 2014 convertible.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,556

    Thanks Michaell. I hope they're better, the numbers are so disappointing compared to what I paid with my 2014 convertible.

    BMW is certainly making leasing more expensive. No MSD program, higher MF, less favorable terms for demo or loaner vehicles. Don't expect the numbers to improve.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Any word on Aug numbers? 430xi gran coupe 36/10k?
  • Anxiously awaiting 2018 430i Convertible numbers as well. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,303
    rscorbett said:

    Any word on Aug numbers? 430xi gran coupe 36/10k?

    .00151 MF and 57% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,303

    Anxiously awaiting 2018 430i Convertible numbers as well. Thank you.

    .00151 MF and 54% residual for 36/15

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • roccojosefroccojosef Posts: 11
    edited August 2017
    .00151 MF and 57% residual 36/10k


    Is this the August numbers for the 2018 430i convertible?

    Thanks so much!
  • 36/10k
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,303

    .00151 MF and 57% residual 36/10k


    Is this the August numbers for the 2018 430i convertible?

    Thanks so much!

    36/10k

    Yes.. for 36/10

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:
    .00151 MF and 57% residual 36/10k Is this the August numbers for the 2018 430i convertible? Thanks so much!
    36/10k
    Yes.. for 36/10
    What about 36/12 for a 440xi gran coupe with Msport?

    they are pricing it at 52230 after lease rebate but my payment is still astronomical (840.00 w/ Georgia tax). Thinking they are gouging the MF on me. Thanks!

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,556


    kyfdx said:

    .00151 MF and 57% residual 36/10k


    Is this the August numbers for the 2018 430i convertible?

    Thanks so much!

    36/10k

    Yes.. for 36/10

    What about 36/12 for a 440xi gran coupe with Msport?

    they are pricing it at 52230 after lease rebate but my payment is still astronomical (840.00 w/ Georgia tax). Thinking they are gouging the MF on me. Thanks!



    .00151 and 56% for 36/12

    What is the MSRP on your deal?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:
    kyfdx said:
    .00151 MF and 57% residual 36/10k Is this the August numbers for the 2018 430i convertible? Thanks so much!
    36/10k
    Yes.. for 36/10
    What about 36/12 for a 440xi gran coupe with Msport?

    they are pricing it at 52230 after lease rebate but my payment is still astronomical (840.00 w/ Georgia tax). Thinking they are gouging the MF on me. Thanks!

    .00151 and 56% for 36/12 What is the MSRP on your deal?
    MSRP was 57045. Claiming a 2815.00 total discount, and 2000 lease rebate to bring it to 52230.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,303


    Michaell said:


    kyfdx said:

    .00151 MF and 57% residual 36/10k


    Is this the August numbers for the 2018 430i convertible?

    Thanks so much!

    36/10k

    Yes.. for 36/10

    What about 36/12 for a 440xi gran coupe with Msport?

    they are pricing it at 52230 after lease rebate but my payment is still astronomical (840.00 w/ Georgia tax). Thinking they are gouging the MF on me. Thanks!

    .00151 and 56% for 36/12

    What is the MSRP on your deal?

    MSRP was 57045. Claiming a 2815.00 total discount, and 2000 lease rebate to bring it to 52230.

    Adding $925 acq.fee and 7% tax on the full selling price, I get a CAP cost of $56875 and a payment of $827/mo.
    That's using .00151 MF and 56% residual

    So, not far off.. I didn't add anything for DMV or dealer fees.
    Lease tax is high in GA

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mega8489mega8489 Posts: 24
    Trying to lease a 2018 430xi drive gran coupe
    With a mrsp of $52400
    Adjusted cap cost 47474
    Lease 36/10
    Asking 638$ a month
    Due at sign:
    $1,714 NJ tax
    $925 Lease acquisition fee
    $305 Nj registration
    $199 Suplemental title fee
    $599 Doc fee
    $595 1st payment
    Seems little to high !!!!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,556
    mega8489 said:

    Trying to lease a 2018 430xi drive gran coupe
    With a mrsp of $52400
    Adjusted cap cost 47474
    Lease 36/10
    Asking 638$ a month
    Due at sign:
    $1,714 NJ tax
    $925 Lease acquisition fee
    $305 Nj registration
    $199 Suplemental title fee
    $599 Doc fee
    $595 1st payment
    Seems little to high !!!!!

    I get $606/mo with those numbers. Could be a marked up MF - base is .00151 this month, and a 57% residual value.

    I'm confused - if the payment is $638/mo, why is there a $595 1st payment as part of the drive off costs?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mega8489mega8489 Posts: 24
    I'm sorry the 638$ was for a different car!
    It's 595$ the one with number that I posted !
    So it's actually 10$ less based on the number that the dealer gave me?
    It is a good deal then?
  • mega8489mega8489 Posts: 24
    Do I have some more room to get the payment lower ?
    Seems like not tho cause I'm paying everything up front!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,556
    mega8489 said:

    I'm sorry the 638$ was for a different car!
    It's 595$ the one with number that I posted !
    So it's actually 10$ less based on the number that the dealer gave me?
    It is a good deal then?

    If your payment is lower than my calculations, it looks like a good deal.
    mega8489 said:

    Do I have some more room to get the payment lower ?
    Seems like not tho cause I'm paying everything up front!

    Only way to lower the payment is to negotiate a lower selling price. But, you're already getting 9% + off sticker price, which is good for a BMW

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • mega8489mega8489 Posts: 24
    Ok thank thank your so much
  • Greetings,


    If someone could please let me know if this is a good deal:


    2018 430xi coupe 

    36 month lease - 15k 

    MF: .00151

    Res: 54%

    MSRP: 57,035

    Cap Cost: 54,495.00

    Rebate: 2,500

    Fees: 925

    NY tax: 8.875%

    Zero down 


    816.97 per month 


    Thank you. 

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 153,556
    aberlour said:

    Greetings,


    If someone could please let me know if this is a good deal:


    2018 430xi coupe 

    36 month lease - 15k 

    MF: .00151

    Res: 54%

    MSRP: 57,035

    Cap Cost: 54,495.00

    Rebate: 2,500

    Fees: 925

    NY tax: 8.875%

    Zero down 


    816.97 per month 


    Thank you. 

    I get $787/mo with those numbers - ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost, with rebates, taxes and fees factored in.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    Greetings,


    If someone could please let me know if this is a good deal:


    2018 430xi coupe 

    36 month lease - 15k 

    MF: .00151

    Res: 54%

    MSRP: 57,035

    Cap Cost: 54,495.00

    Rebate: 2,500

    Fees: 925

    NY tax: 8.875%

    Zero down 


    816.97 per month 


    Thank you. 

    I get $787/mo with those numbers - ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost, with rebates, taxes and fees factored in.

  • Thank you! 
  • Hi there,

    Trying to get some input on a deal for a 2018 430i Coupe. 10k miles. No money down.

    MSRP $46,895
    Selling Price $42,050
    $2750 Rebate (lease credit + loyalty credit)
    57% residual or $26730.15
    0.00151 money factor
    Fees:
    - $925 acquisition fee
    - $549.00 1st month payment
    - $498 license,title,registration
    - $122.49 tax
    - $655.51 cap reduction
    Total lease payment: $509.51 + CA tax, $549.00 including

    It seems that the fees were inflated to cancel out the rebate, but maybe it is a good deal. Any insight would be appreciated. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,303
    beemr430i said:

    Hi there,

    Trying to get some input on a deal for a 2018 430i Coupe. 10k miles. No money down.

    MSRP $46,895
    Selling Price $42,050
    $2750 Rebate (lease credit + loyalty credit)
    57% residual or $26730.15
    0.00151 money factor
    Fees:
    - $925 acquisition fee
    - $549.00 1st month payment
    - $498 license,title,registration
    - $122.49 tax
    - $655.51 cap reduction
    Total lease payment: $509.51 + CA tax, $549.00 including

    It seems that the fees were inflated to cancel out the rebate, but maybe it is a good deal. Any insight would be appreciated. Thank you!

    I don't see any fee inflation. How much is due at signing?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    beemr430i said:

    Hi there,

    Trying to get some input on a deal for a 2018 430i Coupe. 10k miles. No money down.

    MSRP $46,895
    Selling Price $42,050
    $2750 Rebate (lease credit + loyalty credit)
    57% residual or $26730.15
    0.00151 money factor
    Fees:
    - $925 acquisition fee
    - $549.00 1st month payment
    - $498 license,title,registration
    - $122.49 tax
    - $655.51 cap reduction
    Total lease payment: $509.51 + CA tax, $549.00 including

    It seems that the fees were inflated to cancel out the rebate, but maybe it is a good deal. Any insight would be appreciated. Thank you!

    I don't see any fee inflation. How much is due at signing?
    Ok, that is good to know. There is $0 due at signing.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 159,303
    beemr430i said:

    kyfdx said:

    beemr430i said:

    Hi there,

    Trying to get some input on a deal for a 2018 430i Coupe. 10k miles. No money down.

    MSRP $46,895
    Selling Price $42,050
    $2750 Rebate (lease credit + loyalty credit)
    57% residual or $26730.15
    0.00151 money factor
    Fees:
    - $925 acquisition fee
    - $549.00 1st month payment
    - $498 license,title,registration
    - $122.49 tax
    - $655.51 cap reduction
    Total lease payment: $509.51 + CA tax, $549.00 including

    It seems that the fees were inflated to cancel out the rebate, but maybe it is a good deal. Any insight would be appreciated. Thank you!

    I don't see any fee inflation. How much is due at signing?
    Ok, that is good to know. There is $0 due at signing.
    Subtracting the CAP reduction from the selling price, I get within a dollar of that payment.
    The residuals aren't great on the 2018, but you got a big discount, plus the rebates.
    Not sure you could do much better, especially with only 35 payments to make.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    beemr430i said:

    kyfdx said:

    beemr430i said:

    Hi there,

    Trying to get some input on a deal for a 2018 430i Coupe. 10k miles. No money down.

    MSRP $46,895
    Selling Price $42,050
    $2750 Rebate (lease credit + loyalty credit)
    57% residual or $26730.15
    0.00151 money factor
    Fees:
    - $925 acquisition fee
    - $549.00 1st month payment
    - $498 license,title,registration
    - $122.49 tax
    - $655.51 cap reduction
    Total lease payment: $509.51 + CA tax, $549.00 including

    It seems that the fees were inflated to cancel out the rebate, but maybe it is a good deal. Any insight would be appreciated. Thank you!

    I don't see any fee inflation. How much is due at signing?
    Ok, that is good to know. There is $0 due at signing.
    Subtracting the CAP reduction from the selling price, I get within a dollar of that payment.
    The residuals aren't great on the 2018, but you got a big discount, plus the rebates.
    Not sure you could do much better, especially with only 35 payments to make.
    Appreciate the feedback. Longtime customer of this dealership and it seems like they gave me a great deal this go-around - just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything and that the numbers add up. In the past, I've negotiated down to a $725 acquisition fee and a $75 DMV fee. But I won't try to talk them down if the deal is a good one overall. Thanks for your help!
Sign In or Register to comment.