Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Audi S4 Lease Deals and Prices

1246720

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,549

    Hi Michael,

    I'm located in Texas. Can you please provide MF and RF for Prestige at 36/10. Also any incentives and rebates?

    Thank you!

    .00107 and 58%
    Complimentary first payment
    $1500 marketing allowance
    $750 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 11,077
    Are you thinking of buying for a new a car as a gift for a spouse, child or someone else this holiday season? Or are you considering buying a new vehicle before the end of the year because you think now is the best time to get a great deal? If either of these apply to you, a reporter would love to chat with you. Please send a note to [email protected] if you'd be willing to speak to a reporter on these topics by Friday, November 10, 2017. Thanks!

    MODERATOR

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Michaell said:

    Hi Michael,

    I'm located in Texas. Can you please provide MF and RF for Prestige at 36/10. Also any incentives and rebates?

    Thank you!

    .00107 and 58%
    Complimentary first payment
    $1500 marketing allowance
    $750 loyalty
    Hi Michael,

    Is there some kind of code that follows with these incentives? Reason I ask is I received a lease proposal and they included the $1500 marketing allowance as "rebates" but failed to include the loyalty (they know I currently have an Audi). They also did not mention the complimentary first payment.

    Another dealer over the phone mentioned loyalty but had no idea what I was talking about when I asked about the marketing allowance?

    I guess what I'm saying is how do I prove these incentives exist to the the dealership? Should I just forget about that dealership and try another one?

    Also correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the MF and RV vary from month to month? It seems that way from going back on the pages here.

    Really appreciate all your help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,549

    Michaell said:

    Hi Michael,

    I'm located in Texas. Can you please provide MF and RF for Prestige at 36/10. Also any incentives and rebates?

    Thank you!

    .00107 and 58%
    Complimentary first payment
    $1500 marketing allowance
    $750 loyalty
    Hi Michael,

    Is there some kind of code that follows with these incentives? Reason I ask is I received a lease proposal and they included the $1500 marketing allowance as "rebates" but failed to include the loyalty (they know I currently have an Audi). They also did not mention the complimentary first payment.

    Another dealer over the phone mentioned loyalty but had no idea what I was talking about when I asked about the marketing allowance?

    I guess what I'm saying is how do I prove these incentives exist to the the dealership? Should I just forget about that dealership and try another one?

    Also correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the MF and RV vary from month to month? It seems that way from going back on the pages here.

    Really appreciate all your help!
    OK, you want to really freak out the sales folks at the dealership? You have to do this in person to see the reaction. :smile:

    Mention these codes and watch their eyes go very, very wide.

    $1500 marketing allowance - A17UMK04
    $750 loyalty - A17ULOY4

    Yes, the program numbers are usually updated monthly.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:
    Hi Michael, I'm located in Texas. Can you please provide MF and RF for Prestige at 36/10. Also any incentives and rebates? Thank you!
    .00107 and 58% Complimentary first payment $1500 marketing allowance $750 loyalty
    Hi Michael, Is there some kind of code that follows with these incentives? Reason I ask is I received a lease proposal and they included the $1500 marketing allowance as "rebates" but failed to include the loyalty (they know I currently have an Audi). They also did not mention the complimentary first payment. Another dealer over the phone mentioned loyalty but had no idea what I was talking about when I asked about the marketing allowance? I guess what I'm saying is how do I prove these incentives exist to the the dealership? Should I just forget about that dealership and try another one? Also correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the MF and RV vary from month to month? It seems that way from going back on the pages here. Really appreciate all your help!
    OK, you want to really freak out the sales folks at the dealership? You have to do this in person to see the reaction. :smile: Mention these codes and watch their eyes go very, very wide. $1500 marketing allowance - A17UMK04 $750 loyalty - A17ULOY4 Yes, the program numbers are usually updated monthly.
    Your a life saver thank you! 
  • I’m getting quoted some weird numbers here in GA for the RV by one dealership. Can you give me the MF and RV for a Premium + S4 please. 36/12 and 48/12

    I'm not sure if there if a better term/mileage combo that’s more advantageous, but I think I remember that Audi Care adds 1% to the RV.

    Is the MF and RV different for the premier purchase program than for the normal lease rates?

    thanks,

    -Mike
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,036

    I’m getting quoted some weird numbers here in GA for the RV by one dealership. Can you give me the MF and RV for a Premium + S4 please. 36/12 and 48/12

    I'm not sure if there if a better term/mileage combo that’s more advantageous, but I think I remember that Audi Care adds 1% to the RV.

    Is the MF and RV different for the premier purchase program than for the normal lease rates?

    thanks,

    -Mike

    36/12: .00107 MF and 59% residual
    48/12: .00205 MF and 52% residual

    36 months is probably best
    AudiCare does add 1% to residual

    It's likely that Premier Purchase has different residuals.
    3.07%/3.57% APR for 36/48 months on PP.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thanks! Yeah they were quoting 54% for a 42/10. I'm really not sure how that works out, but I guess that could be correct.

    I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but could anyone explain potentially how this new Ad Valorem Tax Law might affect leasing in GA? The best way I can understand it is that you are only paying tax on the value for the payments you make during the length of the lease, and not the entire vehicle price.

    Is there an easy equation to use to estimate what this might look like? I believe the tax is still around 7% here.

    https://taxnews.ey.com/news/2017-0626-georgia-legislature-sends-governor-bill-to-amend-the-title-ad-valorem-tax-base-for-leased-motor-vehicles
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,549

    Thanks! Yeah they were quoting 54% for a 42/10. I'm really not sure how that works out, but I guess that could be correct.

    I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but could anyone explain potentially how this new Ad Valorem Tax Law might affect leasing in GA? The best way I can understand it is that you are only paying tax on the value for the payments you make during the length of the lease, and not the entire vehicle price.

    Is there an easy equation to use to estimate what this might look like? I believe the tax is still around 7% here.

    https://taxnews.ey.com/news/2017-0626-georgia-legislature-sends-governor-bill-to-amend-the-title-ad-valorem-tax-base-for-leased-motor-vehicles

    Currently, GA taxes the entire selling price for a lease.

    As we understand it, starting on 1 January 2018, only the sum of the lease payments will be subject to sales tax, making your payment a lot smaller.

    Use this link to help build your own lease calculator:

    https://www.edmunds.com/car-leasing/calculate-your-own-lease-payment.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hello Michaell,

    May I have please have RV/MF and incentives in South Florida for a P+/Prestige 36/10 and 36/12?

    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,549

    Hello Michaell,

    May I have please have RV/MF and incentives in South Florida for a P+/Prestige 36/10 and 36/12?

    Thank you.

    12K residuals; add 1% for 10K

    .00107 and 59% (P+) or 57% (Prestige)
    Complimentary first payment
    $1500 marketing allowance
    $750 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • 954catfan16954catfan16 Posts: 25
    edited November 2017
    Michaell said:
    Hello Michaell, May I have please have RV/MF and incentives in South Florida for a P+/Prestige 36/10 and 36/12? Thank you.
    12K residuals; add 1% for 10K .00107 and 59% (P+) or 57% (Prestige) Complimentary first payment $1500 marketing allowance $750 loyalty
    Thank you, as always! Are MSD’s still capped at 10 and reduce by .00005?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,549


    Michaell said:

    Hello Michaell,

    May I have please have RV/MF and incentives in South Florida for a P+/Prestige 36/10 and 36/12?

    Thank you.
    12K residuals; add 1% for 10K

    .00107 and 59% (P+) or 57% (Prestige)
    Complimentary first payment
    $1500 marketing allowance
    $750 loyalty

    Thank you, as always! Are MSD’s still capped at 10 and reduce by .00005?

    That is our understanding of the Audi MSD program.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • geedoh415geedoh415 San FranciscoPosts: 10
    Hello!

    Finally ready to pull the trigger on a 2018 S4 Premium Plus. Would you please provide California MF and Residual for 12k miles @ 36 months? Also, what incentives should I make sure I get?

    I was quoted 8% off MSRP, plus $1550 in rebates (not sure what they are, but should include $750 loyalty), MF = .00157, RV = 59%. Good deal??

    Thank you for your help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,036
    geedoh415 said:

    Hello!

    Finally ready to pull the trigger on a 2018 S4 Premium Plus. Would you please provide California MF and Residual for 12k miles @ 36 months? Also, what incentives should I make sure I get?

    I was quoted 8% off MSRP, plus $1550 in rebates (not sure what they are, but should include $750 loyalty), MF = .00157, RV = 59%. Good deal??

    Thank you for your help!

    .00107 MF and 59% residual
    $1500 marketing allowance
    complimentary 1st payment
    $750 loyalty

    MAX first payment covered is $800, so I'd guess your $1550 is the first payment + loyalty.
    The marketing allowance is an Audi-to-dealer incentive.

    The money factor is marked up.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • geedoh415geedoh415 San FranciscoPosts: 10
    kyfdx said:

    geedoh415 said:

    Hello!

    Finally ready to pull the trigger on a 2018 S4 Premium Plus. Would you please provide California MF and Residual for 12k miles @ 36 months? Also, what incentives should I make sure I get?

    I was quoted 8% off MSRP, plus $1550 in rebates (not sure what they are, but should include $750 loyalty), MF = .00157, RV = 59%. Good deal??

    Thank you for your help!

    .00107 MF and 59% residual
    $1500 marketing allowance
    complimentary 1st payment
    $750 loyalty

    MAX first payment covered is $800, so I'd guess your $1550 is the first payment + loyalty.
    The marketing allowance is an Audi-to-dealer incentive.

    The money factor is marked up.
    You're the man!! They agreed to the Marketing Allowance and lower money factor. I'm a happy guy!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,549
    geedoh415 said:

    kyfdx said:

    geedoh415 said:

    Hello!

    Finally ready to pull the trigger on a 2018 S4 Premium Plus. Would you please provide California MF and Residual for 12k miles @ 36 months? Also, what incentives should I make sure I get?

    I was quoted 8% off MSRP, plus $1550 in rebates (not sure what they are, but should include $750 loyalty), MF = .00157, RV = 59%. Good deal??

    Thank you for your help!

    .00107 MF and 59% residual
    $1500 marketing allowance
    complimentary 1st payment
    $750 loyalty

    MAX first payment covered is $800, so I'd guess your $1550 is the first payment + loyalty.
    The marketing allowance is an Audi-to-dealer incentive.

    The money factor is marked up.
    You're the man!! They agreed to the Marketing Allowance and lower money factor. I'm a happy guy!
    Congrats! Amazing what happens when the playing field gets leveled.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi Michael,

    I'm located in California. Can you please provide MF and RF for 2018 Audi S4 3.0T at 36/10 and 36/7.5. Also any incentives and rebates? What percentage off MSRP should I be looking for prior to incentives and rebates?

    Thank you!
  • Hi Michaell,
    Firstly, thank you for all the valuable information and advice on this forum. I have the following numbers and I could use some feedback on the estimated monthly payment:

    S4 Premium Plus
    $57000 (all rebates, fees and taxes included)
    36/12
    Down Payment: $2500
    RVP: 59%
    MF: 0.00133

    ....your thoughts are very much appreciated.
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,549

    Hi Michael,

    I'm located in California. Can you please provide MF and RF for 2018 Audi S4 3.0T at 36/10 and 36/7.5. Also any incentives and rebates? What percentage off MSRP should I be looking for prior to incentives and rebates?

    Thank you!

    Premium Plus or Prestige trim level?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,549
    edited November 2017

    Hi Michaell,
    Firstly, thank you for all the valuable information and advice on this forum. I have the following numbers and I could use some feedback on the estimated monthly payment:

    S4 Premium Plus
    $57000 (all rebates, fees and taxes included)
    36/12
    Down Payment: $2500
    RVP: 59%
    MF: 0.00133

    ....your thoughts are very much appreciated.
    Thanks!

    What is the MSRP?

    What state?

    What does the $2500 cover?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thanks Michaell,
    MSRP: $60950
    State: TX
    $2500 covers the first month payment and also used to decrease the monthly payment. (There is a promotion by Audi to cover the first month payment but am not sure how to work this out)...this is my first lease btw.

    Where do you expect the monthly payment to be?

    I'm getting approx. $575 but am not sure how to factor in the mileage allowance (ie 10k vs 12k per month).
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,549

    Thanks Michaell,
    MSRP: $60950
    State: TX
    $2500 covers the first month payment and also used to decrease the monthly payment. (There is a promotion by Audi to cover the first month payment but am not sure how to work this out)...this is my first lease btw.

    Where do you expect the monthly payment to be?

    I'm getting approx. $575 but am not sure how to factor in the mileage allowance (ie 10k vs 12k per month).

    What is the adjusted cap cost, with taxes and fees accounted for?

    We do not recommend putting money down on a lease - just first payment (which, with Audi, is waived) and the registration costs. Add all other fees and taxes into the monthly payment.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell,
    Thank you for the quick reply...
    ACC = $57000

    Noted! (We do not recommend putting money down on a lease - just first payment (which, with Audi, is waived) and the registration costs. Add all other fees and taxes into the monthly payment.)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,549

    Michaell,
    Thank you for the quick reply...
    ACC = $57000

    Noted! (We do not recommend putting money down on a lease - just first payment (which, with Audi, is waived) and the registration costs. Add all other fees and taxes into the monthly payment.)

    Base MF is .00107 on the S4, this month.

    Does the ACC include all taxes and fees, or is some of that being paid for from the $2500?

    With the numbers and prices provided, I get $708/mo with the marked up MF, and $684/mo with the base MF.

    Not sure how you're getting < $600/mo

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi Michaell,

    I double checked my numbers and indeed made a mistake or two in there...so based on the following:

    MSRP: $60950
    Negotiated price: $51999
    36/12
    RVP: 59%
    MF: .00132
    $393 Cash down only if first payment waived as per Audi promotion
    Texas tax: 6.25% (paid up front?)
    Fees rolled into monthly payments: $1300
    Taxes rolled in to payments: $3300 approx.

    I'm getting: $690 approx...I think I am close to your assessment. Please let me know if this is the case.

    Thanks again for all your help!


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,549

    Hi Michaell,

    I double checked my numbers and indeed made a mistake or two in there...so based on the following:

    MSRP: $60950
    Negotiated price: $51999
    36/12
    RVP: 59%
    MF: .00132
    $393 Cash down only if first payment waived as per Audi promotion
    Texas tax: 6.25% (paid up front?)
    Fees rolled into monthly payments: $1300
    Taxes rolled in to payments: $3300 approx.

    I'm getting: $690 approx...I think I am close to your assessment. Please let me know if this is the case.

    Thanks again for all your help!

    I'm at $695/mo if I add the $4600 taxes and fees to the selling price.

    $672/mo with the base MF of .00107

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Perfect, much appreciated...can't thank you enough for all the advice!
  • Michaell said:

    Hi Michael,

    I'm located in California. Can you please provide MF and RF for 2018 Audi S4 3.0T at 36/10 and 36/7.5. Also any incentives and rebates? What percentage off MSRP should I be looking for prior to incentives and rebates?

    Thank you!

    Premium Plus or Prestige trim level?
    Premium Plus

    Thanks,

    David
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,549

    Michaell said:

    Hi Michael,

    I'm located in California. Can you please provide MF and RF for 2018 Audi S4 3.0T at 36/10 and 36/7.5. Also any incentives and rebates? What percentage off MSRP should I be looking for prior to incentives and rebates?

    Thank you!

    Premium Plus or Prestige trim level?
    Premium Plus

    Thanks,

    David
    .00107 and 60% / 61%
    Complimentary first payment
    $1500 marketing allowance
    $750 loyalty

    We suggest you target 6% off sticker, before incentives are applied.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • gkazgkaz Posts: 18
    Hi, well it's time to replace my 2014 S4 with a new one. Very excited but trying to do my homework before negotiating.

    My lease is up on March 3 and my dealer is trying to convince me I should trade in now and they will buy out the remaining 3 months of my lease. I'm in no hurry but trying to get timing figured out for the best deal. I really can't figure out if it's a good thing for me to do now or wait until the lease is up - any thoughts?

    Also I'm trying to decide whether to lease again or just buy it this time. Two questions:
    - Curious what the lease money factor and residual are these days for 36/10, 39/10, 42/10? I'm in Northern Virginia, near DC.
    - Do you happen to know the financing rates AFS is offering for purchasing? Assuming highest credit rating?

    Any other incentives or things I should consider?

    Thanks!
    George
  • gkazgkaz Posts: 18
    Forgot to mention, I'm looking at the Prestige. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,036
    gkaz said:

    Hi, well it's time to replace my 2014 S4 with a new one. Very excited but trying to do my homework before negotiating.

    My lease is up on March 3 and my dealer is trying to convince me I should trade in now and they will buy out the remaining 3 months of my lease. I'm in no hurry but trying to get timing figured out for the best deal. I really can't figure out if it's a good thing for me to do now or wait until the lease is up - any thoughts?

    Also I'm trying to decide whether to lease again or just buy it this time. Two questions:
    - Curious what the lease money factor and residual are these days for 36/10, 39/10, 42/10? I'm in Northern Virginia, near DC.
    - Do you happen to know the financing rates AFS is offering for purchasing? Assuming highest credit rating?

    Any other incentives or things I should consider?

    Thanks!
    George

    gkaz said:

    Forgot to mention, I'm looking at the Prestige. Thanks.

    .00107 MF and 58% residual
    .00127 MF and 56% residual
    .00127 MF and 54% residual
    $1500 marketing allowance
    complimentary 1st payment

    There is a 3-month pull ahead program available, but taking advantage of it means you give up the $750 loyalty rebate.

    2.49% APR up to 66 months.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gkazgkaz Posts: 18
    Thanks!
  • Could someone please provide with lease payment for 36/10 or 48/10 in Illinois msrp 61150 premier plus + Audi care
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,036
    dimi1978 said:

    Could someone please provide with lease payment for 36/10 or 48/10 in Illinois msrp 61150 premier plus + Audi care

    Sorry, but the lease payment depends greatly upon the sale price that you negotiate.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:

    dimi1978 said:

    Could someone please provide with lease payment for 36/10 or 48/10 in Illinois msrp 61150 premier plus + Audi care

    Sorry, but the lease payment depends greatly upon the sale price that you negotiate.
    And if no price reduction?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,549
    dimi1978 said:

    kyfdx said:

    dimi1978 said:

    Could someone please provide with lease payment for 36/10 or 48/10 in Illinois msrp 61150 premier plus + Audi care

    Sorry, but the lease payment depends greatly upon the sale price that you negotiate.
    And if no price reduction?
    Then it's not a good deal, any way you look at it.

    You should target 6% off sticker price, plus any available incentives.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:

    dimi1978 said:

    kyfdx said:

    dimi1978 said:

    Could someone please provide with lease payment for 36/10 or 48/10 in Illinois msrp 61150 premier plus + Audi care

    Sorry, but the lease payment depends greatly upon the sale price that you negotiate.
    And if no price reduction?
    Then it's not a good deal, any way you look at it.

    You should target 6% off sticker price, plus any available incentives.
    I understand, just taking a worst scenario. How much payment i could expect?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,549
    dimi1978 said:

    Michaell said:

    dimi1978 said:

    kyfdx said:

    dimi1978 said:

    Could someone please provide with lease payment for 36/10 or 48/10 in Illinois msrp 61150 premier plus + Audi care

    Sorry, but the lease payment depends greatly upon the sale price that you negotiate.
    And if no price reduction?
    Then it's not a good deal, any way you look at it.

    You should target 6% off sticker price, plus any available incentives.
    I understand, just taking a worst scenario. How much payment i could expect?
    36 months will be the best terms - .00107 and 60%

    With the MSRP provided, I get $784/mo before tax, assuming all fees are paid up front.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thank you
  • Michaell said:

    dimi1978 said:

    Michaell said:

    dimi1978 said:

    kyfdx said:

    dimi1978 said:

    Could someone please provide with lease payment for 36/10 or 48/10 in Illinois msrp 61150 premier plus + Audi care

    Sorry, but the lease payment depends greatly upon the sale price that you negotiate.
    And if no price reduction?
    Then it's not a good deal, any way you look at it.

    You should target 6% off sticker price, plus any available incentives.
    I understand, just taking a worst scenario. How much payment i could expect?
    36 months will be the best terms - .00107 and 60%

    With the MSRP provided, I get $784/mo before tax, assuming all fees are paid up front.

    Is premier Purchase would be cheaper option?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,549
    dimi1978 said:

    Michaell said:

    dimi1978 said:

    Michaell said:

    dimi1978 said:

    kyfdx said:

    dimi1978 said:

    Could someone please provide with lease payment for 36/10 or 48/10 in Illinois msrp 61150 premier plus + Audi care

    Sorry, but the lease payment depends greatly upon the sale price that you negotiate.
    And if no price reduction?
    Then it's not a good deal, any way you look at it.

    You should target 6% off sticker price, plus any available incentives.
    I understand, just taking a worst scenario. How much payment i could expect?
    36 months will be the best terms - .00107 and 60%

    With the MSRP provided, I get $784/mo before tax, assuming all fees are paid up front.

    Is premier Purchase would be cheaper option?
    No - Premium and Premium Plus have the same numbers.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,036
    dimi1978 said:

    Michaell said:

    dimi1978 said:

    Michaell said:

    dimi1978 said:

    kyfdx said:

    dimi1978 said:

    Could someone please provide with lease payment for 36/10 or 48/10 in Illinois msrp 61150 premier plus + Audi care

    Sorry, but the lease payment depends greatly upon the sale price that you negotiate.
    And if no price reduction?
    Then it's not a good deal, any way you look at it.

    You should target 6% off sticker price, plus any available incentives.
    I understand, just taking a worst scenario. How much payment i could expect?
    36 months will be the best terms - .00107 and 60%

    With the MSRP provided, I get $784/mo before tax, assuming all fees are paid up front.

    Is premier Purchase would be cheaper option?
    We don't have much information on the Premier Purchase plan. You'd have to run the numbers

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thank you
  • What is the lease money factor and residual for a 2018 S4 Prestige and Premium Plus 36 or 39 month/12k and 15k? I'm in Colorado.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,549
    bdogs13 said:

    What is the lease money factor and residual for a 2018 S4 Prestige and Premium Plus 36 or 39 month/12k and 15k? I'm in Colorado.

    15K numbers for P+; add 2% for 12K; subtract 2% for Prestige

    .00107 and 57%
    .00127 and 55%
    Complimentary first payment
    $1000 marketing allowance
    $750 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi there... Do you have the numbers for a P+ 36/15k in CT? Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,036

    Hi there... Do you have the numbers for a P+ 36/15k in CT? Thanks in advance!

    .00107 MF and 57% residual
    $1500 marketing allowance
    complimentary 1st payment

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Columbus, Ohio P+ RV, MF and any incentives for 36/12, 39/12, 42/12

    Thank you
Sign In or Register to comment.