2018 Audi A4 Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,150
edited September 2017 in Audi
Ask your 2018 A4 lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2018 Audi A4 here

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13456741

Comments

  • bforbrianbforbrian Member Posts: 71
    RV and MF for a 2018 A4 Premium Plus, 36/12K and 36/10K in NYC.
    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,150
    bforbrian said:

    RV and MF for a 2018 A4 Premium Plus, 36/12K and 36/10K in NYC.
    Thank you!

    2018 A4 numbers are not out, yet.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nabeelionabeelio Member Posts: 16
    Dealer is floating a custom order - 52k MSRP, for a quattro Prestige. In Texas.

    He's giving me a 54k MSRP with a 3% discount for a custom order. I'm not sure how much to push on those prices, and I'm not sure how much more of a discount I can get on that seeing that it's a new model.

    Also if the numbers aren't out yet, not sure how he's quoting me prices? Or do you mean the lease-specific numbers?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,150
    nabeelio said:

    Dealer is floating a custom order - 52k MSRP, for a quattro Prestige. In Texas.

    He's giving me a 54k MSRP with a 3% discount for a custom order. I'm not sure how much to push on those prices, and I'm not sure how much more of a discount I can get on that seeing that it's a new model.

    Also if the numbers aren't out yet, not sure how he's quoting me prices? Or do you mean the lease-specific numbers?

    He can quote you a selling price, because he knows the MSRP. He can't quote lease numbers, because Audi doesn't lock in rates, and they don't need to put out a lease program until the cars are ready for delivery.

    If you order a vehicle, you should ask the dealer to agree to the base money factor at time of delivery. Personally, I'd have a hard time ordering a vehicle, not knowing what the lease program might be. 3% off isn't anything special. I'd just wait and shop once the vehicles start showing up on the lot.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • nabeelionabeelio Member Posts: 16
    edited June 2017
    kyfdx said:


    He can quote you a selling price, because he knows the MSRP. He can't quote lease numbers, because Audi doesn't lock in rates, and they don't need to put out a lease program until the cars are ready for delivery.

    If you order a vehicle, you should ask the dealer to agree to the base money factor at time of delivery. Personally, I'd have a hard time ordering a vehicle, not knowing what the lease program might be. 3% off isn't anything special. I'd just wait and shop once the vehicles start showing up on the lot.

    Thanks... I agree, 3% off isn't anything... do you have any idea of when they might start shipping and showing up on lots? This is my first time to Audi.

    I'm kinda of in a tough spot - my current lease (BMW) ends roughly mid-August. I'm thinking of requesting a lease-extension so I can get a better idea of things instead of rushing into something because of that timeline.

    Your input is much appreciated!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662
    nabeelio said:

    kyfdx said:


    He can quote you a selling price, because he knows the MSRP. He can't quote lease numbers, because Audi doesn't lock in rates, and they don't need to put out a lease program until the cars are ready for delivery.

    If you order a vehicle, you should ask the dealer to agree to the base money factor at time of delivery. Personally, I'd have a hard time ordering a vehicle, not knowing what the lease program might be. 3% off isn't anything special. I'd just wait and shop once the vehicles start showing up on the lot.

    Thanks... I agree, 3% off isn't anything... do you have any idea of when they might start shipping and showing up on lots? This is my first time to Audi.

    I'm kinda of in a tough spot - my current lease (BMW) ends roughly mid-August. I'm thinking of requesting a lease-extension so I can get a better idea of things instead of rushing into something because of that timeline.

    Your input is much appreciated!
    Sorry, no information on when the 2018 A4 will appear at the dealer.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • a4orce1a4orce1 Member Posts: 1
    Looks like 2018s are at the dealers now... can you please provide RV and MF for a 2018 A4 Premium Plus, 36/12K in PA. TIA!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,150
    edited July 2017
    a4orce1 said:

    Looks like 2018s are at the dealers now... can you please provide RV and MF for a 2018 A4 Premium Plus, 36/12K in PA. TIA!

    Assuming Quattro, .00093 MF and 56% residual
    Complimentary 1st payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • southnumasouthnuma Member Posts: 46
    Looking to compare 2017 and 2018 A4 Premium and Premium plus rates for 36/12. Also compare rebates/loyalty incentives.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,150
    southnuma said:

    Looking to compare 2017 and 2018 A4 Premium and Premium plus rates for 36/12. Also compare rebates/loyalty incentives.

    FWD or Quattro?
    Which state?

    2017 discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/40112/audi/a4/2017-audi-a4-lease-questions#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cchan383cchan383 Member Posts: 9
    Hello, could you please tell me the mf and rv for 36/12 lease for Massachusetts? Thank you in advance!
  • southnumasouthnuma Member Posts: 46
    kyfdx said:

    southnuma said:

    Looking to compare 2017 and 2018 A4 Premium and Premium plus rates for 36/12. Also compare rebates/loyalty incentives.

    FWD or Quattro?
    Which state?

    2017 discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/40112/audi/a4/2017-audi-a4-lease-questions#latest
    Quattro, Florida
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,150
    southnuma said:

    kyfdx said:

    southnuma said:

    Looking to compare 2017 and 2018 A4 Premium and Premium plus rates for 36/12. Also compare rebates/loyalty incentives.

    FWD or Quattro?
    Which state?

    2017 discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/40112/audi/a4/2017-audi-a4-lease-questions#latest
    Quattro, Florida
    2018 Quattro:
    .00093 MF and 56% residual (either trim)
    Complimentary 1st payment
    $750 loyalty

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,150
    cchan383 said:

    Hello, could you please tell me the mf and rv for 36/12 lease for Massachusetts? Thank you in advance!

    Which trim?
    Which drive train?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cchan383cchan383 Member Posts: 9

    kyfdx said:

    Hello, could you please tell me the mf and rv for 36/12 lease for Massachusetts? Thank you in advance!


    Which trim?
    Which drive train?


    Sorry forgot...36/12 premium plus Quattro manual in MA. Thanks again
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662
    cchan383 said:



    kyfdx said:


    cchan383 said:

    Hello, could you please tell me the mf and rv for 36/12 lease for Massachusetts? Thank you in advance!



    Which trim?

    Which drive train?


    Sorry forgot...36/12 premium plus Quattro manual in MA. Thanks again

    .00093 and 56%

    Complimentary first payment

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dgimenezdgimenez Member Posts: 10
    edited July 2017
    Hello;

    Looking for the numbers on the following.

    Florida A4 Premium Plus 2.0 Auto. MSRP 48,000. Sale price $43,000

    MF & RV

    15K/36

    Thank you;
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662
    dgimenez said:

    Hello;

    Looking for the numbers on the following.

    Florida A4 Premium Plus 2.0 Auto. MSRP 48,000. Sale price $43,000

    MF & RV

    15K/36

    Thank you;

    FWD or Quattro?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dgimenezdgimenez Member Posts: 10
    FWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 210,150
    dgimenez said:

    Hello;

    Looking for the numbers on the following.

    Florida A4 Premium Plus 2.0 Auto. MSRP 48,000. Sale price $43,000

    MF & RV

    15K/36

    Thank you;

    dgimenez said:

    FWD

    .00022 MF and 51% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • itsssstonyitsssstony Member Posts: 9
    Hello, need MF and RV 2018 Audi A4 Premium 36/10k in Virginia, please? Many Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662

    Hello, need MF and RV 2018 Audi A4 Premium 36/10k in Virginia, please? Many Thanks!

    FWD or Quattro?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jdperrojdperro Member Posts: 15
    Hi, could I get the MF and RV on a 36/12 for the 2018 Premium Plus 2.0 TFSI Quattro in Arizona. Thanks in advance.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662
    jdperro said:

    Hi, could I get the MF and RV on a 36/12 for the 2018 Premium Plus 2.0 TFSI Quattro in Arizona. Thanks in advance.

    .00093 and 56%

    Complimentary first payment

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ehomediehomedi Member Posts: 9
    Hello, could I get the MF and RV on a 36/10k for the 2018 Premium Plus and Premium 2.0 TFSI Quattro in Illinois? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662
    ehomedi said:

    Hello, could I get the MF and RV on a 36/10k for the 2018 Premium Plus and Premium 2.0 TFSI Quattro in Illinois? Thanks!

    .00093 and 57%

    Complimentary first payment

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sg718sg718 Member Posts: 10
    May I please get MF, RV, and any incentives for 2018 A4 Premium Quattro 36/15 (Convenience and sports package) in New York?

    Many thanks
  • pitchinwedgepitchinwedge Member Posts: 65
    36/10 MF and Residual for Premium Plus in So. California? 2.0T and 2.0T ultra models please. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662

    36/10 MF and Residual for Premium Plus in So. California? 2.0T and 2.0T ultra models please. Thanks!

    For 2018, there is only the Ultra for FWD - .00119 and 56%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662
    sg718 said:

    May I please get MF, RV, and any incentives for 2018 A4 Premium Quattro 36/15 (Convenience and sports package) in New York?

    Many thanks

    .00093 and 54%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jcarloughjcarlough Member Posts: 86
    Sorry, I couldn't find an 2018 S4 Lease Thread.

    Does anyone know lease info on:

    2018 S4, P+, 36/10 w/ AudiCare?
  • nyca2000nyca2000 Member Posts: 7
    Hi Michaell - 2018 Audi A4 Prestige Quatro - MSRP 52,490 - Selling Price 47,890 what would be the lease price, MF/RV be for 36month/12K 0 down in NY?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662
    jcarlough said:

    Sorry, I couldn't find an 2018 S4 Lease Thread.

    Does anyone know lease info on:

    2018 S4, P+, 36/10 w/ AudiCare?

    .00159 and 61%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662
    nyca2000 said:

    Hi Michaell - 2018 Audi A4 Prestige Quatro - MSRP 52,490 - Selling Price 47,890 what would be the lease price, MF/RV be for 36month/12K 0 down in NY?

    .00093 and 52%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • e5trellae5trella Member Posts: 1
    Can I please get MF, RV for 2018 A4 Prestige Quattro 42/10 in North Carolina.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662
    e5trella said:

    Can I please get MF, RV for 2018 A4 Prestige Quattro 42/10 in North Carolina.

    .00113 and 49%

    Complimentary first payment

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • krusovicekrusovice Member Posts: 2
    Hi,
    Can I get the money factor and residual for a 2018 A4 Quattro Premium manual trans, 36 months, 10k, Minnesota.

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662
    krusovice said:

    Hi,
    Can I get the money factor and residual for a 2018 A4 Quattro Premium manual trans, 36 months, 10k, Minnesota.

    Thanks

    .00093 and 57%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • krusovicekrusovice Member Posts: 2
    Thanks. Is it the same for a Premium with the Premium Plus package?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662
    krusovice said:

    Thanks. Is it the same for a Premium with the Premium Plus package?

    Yes, same numbers.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jman111jman111 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, could I get the MF & RV for a 2018 A4 Premium Plus Quattro w/ Sport pkg w/10K & 12K in New Jersey. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662
    jman111 said:

    Hi, could I get the MF & RV for a 2018 A4 Premium Plus Quattro w/ Sport pkg w/10K & 12K in New Jersey. Thanks!

    .00097 and 57% / 56%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tad2480tad2480 DallasMember Posts: 47
    May I please get MF and residual for 2018 A4 Premium Plus Quatrro (with Sport Plus PAckage) for 7500 miles and 10,000 miles per year on 36 month lease
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662
    tad2480 said:

    May I please get MF and residual for 2018 A4 Premium Plus Quatrro (with Sport Plus PAckage) for 7500 miles and 10,000 miles per year on 36 month lease

    .00097 and 58% / 57%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • spigot_66spigot_66 Member Posts: 8
    Hi, can I please get the MF and residual for a 2018 Premium Plus Quattro (automatic) with 15,000 miles / 3 year lease in Connecticut? Thanks,
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662
    spigot_66 said:

    Hi, can I please get the MF and residual for a 2018 Premium Plus Quattro (automatic) with 15,000 miles / 3 year lease in Connecticut? Thanks,

    .00097 and 54%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • spigot_66spigot_66 Member Posts: 8
    Michaell, the dealer gave me a money factor of .0015, is he gouging me? How sure are you of your numbers? Thanks,
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 209,662
    spigot_66 said:

    Michaell, the dealer gave me a money factor of .0015, is he gouging me? How sure are you of your numbers? Thanks,

    I'm sure of my numbers.

    Dealer is gouging you.

    Be polite and tell them you won't sign a deal with a marked up MF.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tad2480tad2480 DallasMember Posts: 47
    Thanks
  • m_garozzom_garozzo Member Posts: 18
    Looking for the A4 P+ Quattro 36/12 MF and Residual in SoCal
Sign In or Register to comment.