Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Have you recently used your tax refund (or are you planning on using your tax refund) toward the payment of a new or used vehicle? Or, are you planning on using your tax refund toward any expenses related to your car?
If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

Are you the parent of a generation Z child (born in the mid-1990s to the early 2000s)? Do you have differing opinions on the importance of buying a car, what types of vehicles you're interested in, or just how you view cars in general? If so, a reporter would like to speak with you and your child. Please reach out to [email protected] by Friday, January 25 and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.

2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,226
edited September 2017 in Alfa Romeo
Ask your 2018 Stelvio lease questions here!

Check out the 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio here

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

• fj40chifj40chi Posts: 9
    Do you have any lease terms yet?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 94,226
    fj40chi said:

Do you have any lease terms yet?

Not for July.

And, the Alfa numbers have been hit or miss the past few months, so no guarantee we'll see them in August.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Good looking car that has some good reviews as far as handling. But I wouldn't want to buy it, over concerns of reliability and thus depreciation. It'll be interesting to see what the residuals they assign. I'll go over to the Guillia thread and check it out.
  • We drove a Ti and a Ti Sport (20" wheels vs. 19", black headliner vs. light). Fun! There isn't a light leather colored interior, at least until their Lussu luxury package is available, who knows when.

The interior is very similar to the 2017 Mazda CX-5 GT, which is a good thing. We want to cross shop a Cx-5 diesel if/when it lands here in November of December.

It'll be interesting to see the MF and Residuals for the AWD Stelvio (base), Ti, and Ti Sport. I've asked and will share if I hear back.

We drove a Ti and a Ti Sport (20" wheels vs. 19", black headliner vs. light). Fun! There isn't a light leather colored interior, at least until their Lussu luxury package is available, who knows when.

The interior is very similar to the 2017 Mazda CX-5 GT, which is a good thing. We want to cross shop a Cx-5 diesel if/when it lands here in November of December.

It'll be interesting to see the MF and Residuals for the AWD Stelvio (base), Ti, and Ti Sport. I've asked and will share if I hear back.

Thanks for the update!

• Q: Alfa Romeo's MF/money factor and Residuals for a 24mo/12K and 36mo/12k lease for each, a Stelvio Base, a TI and a TI Sport?

Any info, yet? I haven't gotten an answer from the dealer. Sigh.

Q: Alfa Romeo's MF/money factor and Residuals for a 24mo/12K and 36mo/12k lease for each, a Stelvio Base, a TI and a TI Sport?

Any info, yet? I haven't gotten an answer from the dealer. Sigh.

We haven't seen any Alfa lease info for August, yet.

• Anything new on Stelvio leases? August/Sept?
  • dontknownowdontknownow Posts: 36
    edited September 2017
    I saw on a Stelvio or Giulia forum that the USAA $1000. cash back wasn't eligible on a Stelvio lease. I still haven't seen reliable Residuals or MF.

I couldn't confirm these August #s, so take them with grain of salt. This is supposedly FCA finance, but other dealers were saying only Ally leasing is available, and one said only Chase. So, the dealer experience has been, uh, rocky.

24 month money factors.
    Residuals for all of them at 24 months and 12k miles a year is 65%.
    Stelvio .00123
    Ti .00117 [x 2400 = 2.808%]
    Ti sport .00117

36 month money factors.
    Residuals for all of them at 36 months with 12k miles a year is 53%
    Stelvio .00091
    Ti .00086
    Ti sport .00086 [x2400 = 2.064%]

I liked the Sport seats, my wife preferred non-Sport without bolster. I've only seen black interiors.

Do ask when the Lusso version will be available (Crema beige interior is supposed to be available "Late Availability". I've gotten all kinds of conflicting answers.

The 24 month residual isn't awful, if the MF comes down a bit.

I saw on a Stelvio or Giulia forum that the USAA $1000. cash back wasn't eligible on a Stelvio lease. I still haven't seen reliable Residuals or MF.

I couldn't confirm these August #s, so take them with grain of salt. This is supposedly FCA finance, but other dealers were saying only Ally leasing is available, and one said only Chase. So, the dealer experience has been, uh, rocky.

24 month money factors.
    Residuals for all of them at 24 months and 12k miles a year is 65%.
    Stelvio .00123
    Ti .00117 [x 2400 = 2.808%]
    Ti sport .00117

36 month money factors.
    Residuals for all of them at 36 months with 12k miles a year is 53%
    Stelvio .00091
    Ti .00086
    Ti sport .00086 [x2400 = 2.064%]

I liked the Sport seats, my wife preferred non-Sport without bolster. I've only seen black interiors.

Do ask when the Lusso version will be available (Crema beige interior is supposed to be available "Late Availability". I've gotten all kinds of conflicting answers.

The 24 month residual isn't awful, if the MF comes down a bit.

We don't have the Alfa lease programs for September, but I've no reason to doubt the published numbers here.

• Do you have the number for the base ti and ti sport 24/10 and 36/10 in California
    wonsungee said:

Do you have the number for the base ti and ti sport 24/10 and 36/10 in California

We did not get the Alfa program numbers for September, sorry.

• Can I get OCT MF/RV for in 90034 both 24/10?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 104,425
    ganddu87 said:

Can I get OCT MF/RV for in 90034 both 24/10?

.00053 MF and 64% residual

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• jkipsterjkipster Los AngelesPosts: 218
    kyfdx said:

ganddu87 said:

Are the numbers the same for all trims? What are the numbers for 36/12K? Thanks.
    2001 Passat
    2010 G37S Sedan
    2013 G37xS Sedan

2014 QX60
    2015 Q40
    2016 QX60

2016 E350 Sedan
    2017 QX60
    jkipster said:

kyfdx said:

ganddu87 said:

Are the numbers the same for all trims? What are the numbers for 36/12K? Thanks.
    There are two sets of numbers - base and Ti. Which are you interested in?

Both please. What trim were the numbers that I quoted for?
    2001 Passat
    2010 G37S Sedan
    2013 G37xS Sedan

2014 QX60
    2015 Q40
    2016 QX60

2016 E350 Sedan
    2017 QX60
    jkipster said:

36/12

Base/Sport: .00100 MF and 52% residual
    Ti/TiSport: .00074 MF and 52% residual

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

jkipster said:

36/12

Thank you. Do you have the numbers for 24/12k?
    2001 Passat
    2010 G37S Sedan
    2013 G37xS Sedan

2014 QX60
    2015 Q40
    2016 QX60

2016 E350 Sedan
    2017 QX60
    jkipster said:

kyfdx said:

jkipster said:

36/12

Thank you. Do you have the numbers for 24/12k?
    .00053 MF and 63% residual
    .00018 MF and 62% residual

Edmunds Moderator

• Hello,

Can I get MF/RES on both base and TI model 24/10 on 90034?

Thank you.
    ganddu87 said:

Hello,

Can I get MF/RES on both base and TI model 24/10 on 90034?

Thank you.

Base - .00053 MF and 64% residual
    TI - .00018 MF and 63% residual

• dontknownowdontknownow Posts: 36
    edited October 2017
    Are these FCA Residuals/MF? The reason I ask, is I've tried various dealers and they're quoting Ally and Chase or US Bank. Some actually say that FCA isn't leasing. I don't know if its because they're primarily Fiat dealers that sell $18K cars and the other leasing companies give more rebates to the dealers.

A bit off subject: I've only one Fiat/AR dealer locally, and it scares me that they're so, uh, not polished. I worry about service level. I've already resigned myself to buying in another state.

PS: It looks, from another resource, like there may be $1000. lease cash, and $750. conquest lease cash. Are you showing this?

Are these FCA Residuals/MF? The reason I ask, is I've tried various dealers and they're quoting Ally and Chase or US Bank. Some actually say that FCA isn't leasing. I don't know if its because they're primarily Fiat dealers that sell $18K cars and the other leasing companies give more rebates to the dealers.

A bit off subject: I've only one Fiat/AR dealer locally, and it scares me that they're so, uh, not polished. I worry about service level. I've already resigned myself to buying in another state.

PS: It looks, from another resource, like there may be $1000. lease cash, and $750. conquest lease cash. Are you showing this?

Our numbers are from FCA - we do not have any other bank numbers.

We also don't have any incentive information.

You may want to take a look at the Guilia lease thread; there is a poster there who has had their car in for service on 5 different occasions.

The Fiat/AR dealer here in Denver also sells Maserati and McLaren. The dealership is brand new and looks great, but I'd still be leery of the reliability of what they sell.

• Found the dealership, MW. Thanks. I'll check out Giulia thread.
  • Seems like it's hard to get the numbers. Can you give me your best info, based on the limited information you have, on a base Stelvio with the sport package, 24/10 in 45066? Also...the financing source (ie FCA, Ally, etc.).

Starting to negotiate with a number of dealers in OH, KY, and IN. Not sure I'm going to be able to get it for under $600/month, but going to give it a shot. If not...the RDX will be next up.

Seems like it's hard to get the numbers. Can you give me your best info, based on the limited information you have, on a base Stelvio with the sport package, 24/10 in 45066? Also...the financing source (ie FCA, Ally, etc.).

Starting to negotiate with a number of dealers in OH, KY, and IN. Not sure I'm going to be able to get it for under $600/month, but going to give it a shot. If not...the RDX will be next up.

.00053 and 64%, from Chrysler Capital.

• Thanks for the reply and all the posts you do! It's such an awesome resource to browse all the makes/models and get straight information from the moderators.

Dealer came back with 2.24% or .00093. Even with the limited information we have, I think they are marking up. They aren't sharing anything outside of the MSRP, the invoice (since I have a Chrysler affiliate code so I get invoice minus 1%), and the monthly payment ($645/month which includes tax). A bit frustrating but such is life. Told them if that's the best they can do, then we wait until November. Another dealer is working numbers so might be able to triangulate into the true MF.

The low residual is going to make this a tough vehicle to get at 1%. Hoping things change in Nov/Dec.

Thanks for the reply and all the posts you do! It's such an awesome resource to browse all the makes/models and get straight information from the moderators.

Dealer came back with 2.24% or .00093. Even with the limited information we have, I think they are marking up. They aren't sharing anything outside of the MSRP, the invoice (since I have a Chrysler affiliate code so I get invoice minus 1%), and the monthly payment ($645/month which includes tax). A bit frustrating but such is life. Told them if that's the best they can do, then we wait until November. Another dealer is working numbers so might be able to triangulate into the true MF.

The low residual is going to make this a tough vehicle to get at 1%. Hoping things change in Nov/Dec.

Not every car on the market can be leased for 1% - that's a guideline, not a rule.

• Stelvio base sport and Ti - 36/12 and 36/10 MF and Res in TX?