Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,284
edited September 2017 in Alfa Romeo
Ask your 2018 Stelvio lease questions here!

Check out the 2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio here

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Comments

• fj40chifj40chi Member Posts: 15
    Do you have any lease terms yet?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,284
    fj40chi said:

Do you have any lease terms yet?

Not for July.

And, the Alfa numbers have been hit or miss the past few months, so no guarantee we'll see them in August.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• dontknownowdontknownow Member Posts: 43
    Good looking car that has some good reviews as far as handling. But I wouldn't want to buy it, over concerns of reliability and thus depreciation. It'll be interesting to see what the residuals they assign. I'll go over to the Guillia thread and check it out.
    We drove a Ti and a Ti Sport (20" wheels vs. 19", black headliner vs. light). Fun! There isn't a light leather colored interior, at least until their Lussu luxury package is available, who knows when.

The interior is very similar to the 2017 Mazda CX-5 GT, which is a good thing. We want to cross shop a Cx-5 diesel if/when it lands here in November of December.

It'll be interesting to see the MF and Residuals for the AWD Stelvio (base), Ti, and Ti Sport. I've asked and will share if I hear back.

We drove a Ti and a Ti Sport (20" wheels vs. 19", black headliner vs. light). Fun! There isn't a light leather colored interior, at least until their Lussu luxury package is available, who knows when.

The interior is very similar to the 2017 Mazda CX-5 GT, which is a good thing. We want to cross shop a Cx-5 diesel if/when it lands here in November of December.

It'll be interesting to see the MF and Residuals for the AWD Stelvio (base), Ti, and Ti Sport. I've asked and will share if I hear back.

Thanks for the update!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Q: Alfa Romeo's MF/money factor and Residuals for a 24mo/12K and 36mo/12k lease for each, a Stelvio Base, a TI and a TI Sport?

Any info, yet? I haven't gotten an answer from the dealer. Sigh.

Q: Alfa Romeo's MF/money factor and Residuals for a 24mo/12K and 36mo/12k lease for each, a Stelvio Base, a TI and a TI Sport?

Any info, yet? I haven't gotten an answer from the dealer. Sigh.

We haven't seen any Alfa lease info for August, yet.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• random987random987 Member Posts: 30
    Anything new on Stelvio leases? August/Sept?
    edited September 2017
    I saw on a Stelvio or Giulia forum that the USAA $1000. cash back wasn't eligible on a Stelvio lease. I still haven't seen reliable Residuals or MF.

I couldn't confirm these August #s, so take them with grain of salt. This is supposedly FCA finance, but other dealers were saying only Ally leasing is available, and one said only Chase. So, the dealer experience has been, uh, rocky.

24 month money factors.
    Residuals for all of them at 24 months and 12k miles a year is 65%.
    Stelvio .00123
    Ti .00117 [x 2400 = 2.808%]
    Ti sport .00117

36 month money factors.
    Residuals for all of them at 36 months with 12k miles a year is 53%
    Stelvio .00091
    Ti .00086
    Ti sport .00086 [x2400 = 2.064%]

I liked the Sport seats, my wife preferred non-Sport without bolster. I've only seen black interiors.

Do ask when the Lusso version will be available (Crema beige interior is supposed to be available "Late Availability". I've gotten all kinds of conflicting answers.

The 24 month residual isn't awful, if the MF comes down a bit.

I saw on a Stelvio or Giulia forum that the USAA $1000. cash back wasn't eligible on a Stelvio lease. I still haven't seen reliable Residuals or MF.

I couldn't confirm these August #s, so take them with grain of salt. This is supposedly FCA finance, but other dealers were saying only Ally leasing is available, and one said only Chase. So, the dealer experience has been, uh, rocky.

24 month money factors.
    Residuals for all of them at 24 months and 12k miles a year is 65%.
    Stelvio .00123
    Ti .00117 [x 2400 = 2.808%]
    Ti sport .00117

36 month money factors.
    Residuals for all of them at 36 months with 12k miles a year is 53%
    Stelvio .00091
    Ti .00086
    Ti sport .00086 [x2400 = 2.064%]

I liked the Sport seats, my wife preferred non-Sport without bolster. I've only seen black interiors.

Do ask when the Lusso version will be available (Crema beige interior is supposed to be available "Late Availability". I've gotten all kinds of conflicting answers.

The 24 month residual isn't awful, if the MF comes down a bit.

We don't have the Alfa lease programs for September, but I've no reason to doubt the published numbers here.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• wonsungeewonsungee Member Posts: 12
    Do you have the number for the base ti and ti sport 24/10 and 36/10 in California
    wonsungee said:

Do you have the number for the base ti and ti sport 24/10 and 36/10 in California

We did not get the Alfa program numbers for September, sorry.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ganddu87ganddu87 Member Posts: 15
    Can I get OCT MF/RV for in 90034 both 24/10?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    ganddu87 said:

.00053 MF and 64% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• jkipsterjkipster Member Posts: 270
    kyfdx said:

ganddu87 said:

Are the numbers the same for all trims? What are the numbers for 36/12K? Thanks.
    2001 Passat
    2010 G37S Sedan
    2013 G37xS Sedan
    2014 QX60
    2015 Q40
    2016 QX60
    2016 E350 Sedan
    2017 QX60
    2019 E450 Wagon
    2021 Sienna XSE AWD
    2022 Lexus RX350
    2022 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Limited
    2023 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum 4WD
    jkipster said:

kyfdx said:

ganddu87 said:

Are the numbers the same for all trims? What are the numbers for 36/12K? Thanks.
    There are two sets of numbers - base and Ti. Which are you interested in?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Both please. What trim were the numbers that I quoted for?
    2001 Passat
    2010 G37S Sedan
    2013 G37xS Sedan
    2014 QX60
    2015 Q40
    2016 QX60
    2016 E350 Sedan
    2017 QX60
    2019 E450 Wagon
    2021 Sienna XSE AWD
    2022 Lexus RX350
    jkipster said:

36/12

Base/Sport: .00100 MF and 52% residual
    Ti/TiSport: .00074 MF and 52% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

jkipster said:

36/12

Thank you. Do you have the numbers for 24/12k?
    2001 Passat
    2010 G37S Sedan
    2013 G37xS Sedan
    2014 QX60
    2015 Q40
    2016 QX60
    2016 E350 Sedan
    2017 QX60
    2019 E450 Wagon
    2021 Sienna XSE AWD
    2022 Lexus RX350
    jkipster said:

kyfdx said:

jkipster said:

36/12

Thank you. Do you have the numbers for 24/12k?
    .00053 MF and 63% residual
    .00018 MF and 62% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ganddu87ganddu87 Member Posts: 15
    Hello,

Can I get MF/RES on both base and TI model 24/10 on 90034?

Thank you.
    ganddu87 said:

Hello,

Can I get MF/RES on both base and TI model 24/10 on 90034?

Thank you.

Base - .00053 MF and 64% residual
    TI - .00018 MF and 63% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited October 2017
    Are these FCA Residuals/MF? The reason I ask, is I've tried various dealers and they're quoting Ally and Chase or US Bank. Some actually say that FCA isn't leasing. I don't know if its because they're primarily Fiat dealers that sell $18K cars and the other leasing companies give more rebates to the dealers.

A bit off subject: I've only one Fiat/AR dealer locally, and it scares me that they're so, uh, not polished. I worry about service level. I've already resigned myself to buying in another state.

PS: It looks, from another resource, like there may be $1000. lease cash, and $750. conquest lease cash. Are you showing this?

Are these FCA Residuals/MF? The reason I ask, is I've tried various dealers and they're quoting Ally and Chase or US Bank. Some actually say that FCA isn't leasing. I don't know if its because they're primarily Fiat dealers that sell $18K cars and the other leasing companies give more rebates to the dealers.

A bit off subject: I've only one Fiat/AR dealer locally, and it scares me that they're so, uh, not polished. I worry about service level. I've already resigned myself to buying in another state.

PS: It looks, from another resource, like there may be $1000. lease cash, and $750. conquest lease cash. Are you showing this?

Our numbers are from FCA - we do not have any other bank numbers.

We also don't have any incentive information.

You may want to take a look at the Guilia lease thread; there is a poster there who has had their car in for service on 5 different occasions.

The Fiat/AR dealer here in Denver also sells Maserati and McLaren. The dealership is brand new and looks great, but I'd still be leery of the reliability of what they sell.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Found the dealership, MW. Thanks. I'll check out Giulia thread.
  • ericmolnarericmolnar Member Posts: 5
    Seems like it's hard to get the numbers. Can you give me your best info, based on the limited information you have, on a base Stelvio with the sport package, 24/10 in 45066? Also...the financing source (ie FCA, Ally, etc.).

Starting to negotiate with a number of dealers in OH, KY, and IN. Not sure I'm going to be able to get it for under $600/month, but going to give it a shot. If not...the RDX will be next up.

Seems like it's hard to get the numbers. Can you give me your best info, based on the limited information you have, on a base Stelvio with the sport package, 24/10 in 45066? Also...the financing source (ie FCA, Ally, etc.).

Starting to negotiate with a number of dealers in OH, KY, and IN. Not sure I'm going to be able to get it for under $600/month, but going to give it a shot. If not...the RDX will be next up.

.00053 and 64%, from Chrysler Capital.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ericmolnarericmolnar Member Posts: 5
    Thanks for the reply and all the posts you do! It's such an awesome resource to browse all the makes/models and get straight information from the moderators.

Dealer came back with 2.24% or .00093. Even with the limited information we have, I think they are marking up. They aren't sharing anything outside of the MSRP, the invoice (since I have a Chrysler affiliate code so I get invoice minus 1%), and the monthly payment ($645/month which includes tax). A bit frustrating but such is life. Told them if that's the best they can do, then we wait until November. Another dealer is working numbers so might be able to triangulate into the true MF.

The low residual is going to make this a tough vehicle to get at 1%. Hoping things change in Nov/Dec.

Thanks for the reply and all the posts you do! It's such an awesome resource to browse all the makes/models and get straight information from the moderators.

Dealer came back with 2.24% or .00093. Even with the limited information we have, I think they are marking up. They aren't sharing anything outside of the MSRP, the invoice (since I have a Chrysler affiliate code so I get invoice minus 1%), and the monthly payment ($645/month which includes tax). A bit frustrating but such is life. Told them if that's the best they can do, then we wait until November. Another dealer is working numbers so might be able to triangulate into the true MF.

The low residual is going to make this a tough vehicle to get at 1%. Hoping things change in Nov/Dec.

Not every car on the market can be leased for 1% - that's a guideline, not a rule.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• dkatda2017dkatda2017 Member Posts: 7
    Stelvio base sport and Ti - 36/12 and 36/10 MF and Res in TX?

Stelvio base sport and Ti - 36/12 and 36/10 MF and Res in TX?

Base: .00066 MF and 51%/52% residual
    Sport: Same as Base
    TI: .00062 MF and 51%/52% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mwahlertmwahlert Member Posts: 101
    Looking for RV/MF

Stelvio Ti
    24/10

Manufacturer incentives in my market? NC (Raleigh/Durham)

Thanks.
    mwahlert said:

Looking for RV/MF

Stelvio Ti
    24/10

Manufacturer incentives in my market? NC (Raleigh/Durham)

Thanks.

.00022 and 59% for 27/10, which is the supported term in November.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I see that Alpha has about 7 months of Stelvio inventory, using Novembers sales rate; up from 5 months, month-over-month. I think at some point they might start a fire sale, or add incentives. Dealers are going to start choking on inventory; both flooring interest and storage/parking space.

Let us know when you have December MF, residuals, and any incentives.

2018 Stelvio Sport Ti AWD 24/12 and 36/12. Thanks!

I see that Alpha has about 7 months of Stelvio inventory, using Novembers sales rate; up from 5 months, month-over-month. I think at some point they might start a fire sale, or add incentives. Dealers are going to start choking on inventory; both flooring interest and storage/parking space.

Let us know when you have December MF, residuals, and any incentives.

2018 Stelvio Sport Ti AWD 24/12 and 36/12. Thanks!

27 and 39 months are the featured terms, this month

27/12 - .00022 and 58%
    39/12 - .00062 and 50%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited December 2017
    Thank you. I just noticed that their incentives (measly as they are) are stated as good through 12/04. Maybe they'll have better incentives, and maybe update their MF and residual.

Or, I guess I can wait until January.

Thank you. I just noticed that their incentives (measly as they are) are stated as good through 12/04. Maybe they'll have better incentives, and maybe update their MF and residual.

Or, I guess I can wait until January.

New programs come out on Tuesday

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you.

Fingers crossed...
  • starflarestarflare Member Posts: 4
    Could you tell me the MF and residual for 27mo (or 24mo) and 39mo (or 36mo) lease for Ti model?

Thanks.
    starflare said:

Could you tell me the MF and residual for 27mo (or 24mo) and 39mo (or 36mo) lease for Ti model?

Thanks.

.00022 and 59% (24/15) or 57% (27/15)
    .00062 and 49% (36/15) or 48% (39/15)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• starflarestarflare Member Posts: 4
    Thanks. Can I get the numbers for 10k/year please.
  • astipupastipup Member Posts: 6
    Hi

Could you please provide numbers, including any incentives, for 2018 Stelvio TI AWD?

24mo/10k
    36mo/10k
    Incentives for Utah and San Diego (if they are regional)
    starflare said:

Thanks. Can I get the numbers for 10k/year please.

Add 2% to the 24/27 month residual
    Add 3% to the 36/39 month residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

astipup said:

Hi

Could you please provide numbers, including any incentives, for 2018 Stelvio TI AWD?

24mo/10k
    36mo/10k
    Incentives for Utah and San Diego (if they are regional)

.00022 and 61% (24/10) or 59% (27/10)
    .00062 and 52% (36/10) or 51% (39/10)

Numbers are national.
    No incentive information

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• slolankanslolankan Member Posts: 251
    edited December 2017
    Are the TI numbers the same as the TI Sport model as well? also are there 30/33 month terms?
    slolankan said:

Are the TI numbers the same as the TI Sport model as well? also are there 30/33 month terms?

Same numbers for Ti and Ti Sport.

No 30 or 33 month programs from Chrysler.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• LavistaatlLavistaatl Member Posts: 28
    Hello! Just wanted to confirm the numbers for a 36/12 lease on the Stelvio for December. Is is 0.00062 MF and 52% residual? Thanks for your help. I did confirm with dealer that there are $2,750.00 in lease cash and conquest money available now in the southeast for December.

Hello! Just wanted to confirm the numbers for a 36/12 lease on the Stelvio for December. Is is 0.00062 MF and 52% residual? Thanks for your help. I did confirm with dealer that there are $2,750.00 in lease cash and conquest money available now in the southeast for December.

TI AWD is .00062 MF and 51% residual for 36/12.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• gmcauliffe1gmcauliffe1 Member Posts: 4
    Hi, could you confirm the numbers for a base model Stelvio 12/36. Are they different than the TI version? Thanks!

Hi, could you confirm the numbers for a base model Stelvio 12/36. Are they different than the TI version? Thanks!

.00066 MF and 51% residual

TI: .00062 MF and 51% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator