Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Infiniti Q50 Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,813
edited September 2017 in INFINITI
Ask your 2018 Q50 lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2018 Infiniti Q50 here.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13456734

Comments

  • jazzmangjazzmang Posts: 10
    Hey guys, do we have numbers for RWD Red Sport at 39/12k?
    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,813
    jazzmang said:

    Hey guys, do we have numbers for RWD Red Sport at 39/12k?
    Thanks!

    .00003 and 54%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jmcg37xjmcg37x Posts: 6
    Do you have numbers for the '18 3.0t Luxe AWD in MN for 12k/39mo?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,813
    jmcg37x said:

    Do you have numbers for the '18 3.0t Luxe AWD in MN for 12k/39mo?

    .00057 and 54%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Can you provide the numbers for AWD Sport & Red Sport for 39mo/10k?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,813
    jfriar52 said:

    Can you provide the numbers for AWD Sport & Red Sport for 39mo/10k?

    3.0T Sport AWD - .00008 and 51%

    Red Sport AWD - .00003 and 54%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Do you have the numbers for the 2018 Q50 2.0 LUXE RWD and 2018 Q50 3.0 LUXE RWD (both 10k miles/year in south florida)? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,813
    avilar16 said:

    Do you have the numbers for the 2018 Q50 2.0 LUXE RWD and 2018 Q50 3.0 LUXE RWD (both 10k miles/year in south florida)? Thanks!

    39/10 numbers:
    2.0 LUXE RWD - .00003 and 50%
    3.0 LUXE RWD - .00079 and 56%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Do you have the numbers for a 2018 Q50 2.0 PURE RWD, Texas?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,540
    rxdoga77 said:

    Do you have the numbers for a 2018 Q50 2.0 PURE RWD, Texas?

    .00027 MF and 49% residual for 39/15

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • foreverfsuforeverfsu Posts: 10
    edited August 2017
    Please provide the numbers for RWD Red Sport with 39/10 terms in Georgia.  Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,813

    Please provide the numbers for RWD Red Sport with 39/10 terms in Georgia.  Thanks!

    .00003 and 55%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Looking for numbers on an AWD red sport 39/15k in 03062. Appreciate it!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,813

    Looking for numbers on an AWD red sport 39/15k in 03062. Appreciate it!

    .00003 and 52%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • echo002echo002 Posts: 28
    Hi, wondering if I can get the numbers for the 3.0 AWD in Illinois for August. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,813
    echo002 said:

    Hi, wondering if I can get the numbers for the 3.0 AWD in Illinois for August. Thank you!

    What lease term and how many miles per year?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • echo002echo002 Posts: 28
    39 and considering both 10k & 12k. Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,813
    echo002 said:

    Hi, wondering if I can get the numbers for the 3.0 AWD in Illinois for August. Thank you!

    echo002 said:

    39 and considering both 10k & 12k. Thank you!

    One last question - Sport or Premium?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • echo002echo002 Posts: 28
    Michaell said:

    echo002 said:

    Hi, wondering if I can get the numbers for the 3.0 AWD in Illinois for August. Thank you!

    echo002 said:

    39 and considering both 10k & 12k. Thank you!

    One last question - Sport or Premium?
    Premium, though I think they changed the term to Luxe for the 2018's. Guessing they are the same or I could be off the mark.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,540
    echo002 said:

    Michaell said:

    echo002 said:

    Hi, wondering if I can get the numbers for the 3.0 AWD in Illinois for August. Thank you!

    echo002 said:

    39 and considering both 10k & 12k. Thank you!

    One last question - Sport or Premium?
    Premium, though I think they changed the term to Luxe for the 2018's. Guessing they are the same or I could be off the mark.
    2018 Q50 3.0 Luxe AWD
    39/12
    .00057 MF and 54% residual
    Add 1% for 10K/yr

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • echo002echo002 Posts: 28
    kyfdx said:

    echo002 said:

    Michaell said:

    echo002 said:

    Hi, wondering if I can get the numbers for the 3.0 AWD in Illinois for August. Thank you!

    echo002 said:

    39 and considering both 10k & 12k. Thank you!

    One last question - Sport or Premium?
    Premium, though I think they changed the term to Luxe for the 2018's. Guessing they are the same or I could be off the mark.
    2018 Q50 3.0 Luxe AWD
    39/12
    .00057 MF and 54% residual
    Add 1% for 10K/yr
    Ouch! I was hoping it'd be in the .00003 range. Guess I should look at the 2017 model. I've got an Infiniti lease that ends next month and weighing options...
  • dsingeruncdsingerunc FloridaPosts: 39
    Looking for MF and residual on 2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid Luxe RWD. Located in FL. Assume 39/10 (or whatever best term is). Any info on Infiniti's MSD program? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,813

    Looking for MF and residual on 2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid Luxe RWD. Located in FL. Assume 39/10 (or whatever best term is). Any info on Infiniti's MSD program? Thank you.

    .00003 and 55%

    With the MF that low, there isn't any room to apply MSDs

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi Looking for MF and residual on a 2018 Q50 RWD Red Sport. Located in Orange County CA, 92707.
    39/10K

    Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,540

    Hi Looking for MF and residual on a 2018 Q50 RWD Red Sport. Located in Orange County CA, 92707.
    39/10K

    Thanks

    .00003 MF and 56% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi -- looking for MF and residual on 2018 3.0 Sport in New York for 36/15. Thanks!
  • MF and resudual on Q50 Luxe AWD and Sport AWD in Pittsburgh. 39/12k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,813

    Hi -- looking for MF and residual on 2018 3.0 Sport in New York for 36/15. Thanks!

    Assuming AWD, .00003 and 50% - those are also the numbers for 39/15, as well.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,813
    mike1177 said:

    MF and resudual on Q50 Luxe AWD and Sport AWD in Pittsburgh. 39/12k

    Assuming 3.0T for both:
    Luxe - .00009 and 54%
    Sport - .00003 and 52%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Thanks Michaell. How does that change if I go with the 2.0T on the Luxe AWD?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,813
    mike1177 said:

    Thanks Michaell. How does that change if I go with the 2.0T on the Luxe AWD?

    .00003 and 48%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi guys!

    Do you know if there is any lease cash or other incentives on the 2018 Luxe 3.0 or 2.0 AWD?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,813
    echo002 said:

    Hi guys!

    Do you know if there is any lease cash or other incentives on the 2018 Luxe 3.0 or 2.0 AWD?

    Thanks!

    No incentive information for Infiniti

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Do you have numbers for the '18 3.0t Luxe AWD in new york for 10k/39mo?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,813

    Do you have numbers for the '18 3.0t Luxe AWD in new york for 10k/39mo?
    .00009 and 55%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Could you please help provide the numbers for the following trims:

    luxe rwd: 39/10k
    red sport rwd: 39/10k 

    los angeles
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,540
    panerai31 said:

    Could you please help provide the numbers for the following trims:

    luxe rwd: 39/10k
    red sport rwd: 39/10k 

    los angeles

    3.0 Luxe: .00028 MF and 56% residual
    RedSport: .00003 MF and 56% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Could you please give the MF and residual for the following in Ohio 10k/39

    2018 q50 redsport 400 AWD
    2018 q50 3.0t LuxE AWD
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,540

    Could you please give the MF and residual for the following in Ohio 10k/39

    2018 q50 redsport 400 AWD
    2018 q50 3.0t LuxE AWD

    RS: .00003 MF and 55% residual
    LUX: .00009 MF and 55% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:
    Could you please help provide the numbers for the following trims:

    luxe rwd: 39/10k
    red sport rwd: 39/10k 

    los angeles
    3.0 Luxe: .00028 MF and 56% residual RedSport: .00003 MF and 56% residual
    Thanks so much. How about awd 3.0 luxe 39/10k?

    are the numbers national or does it vary by region? 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 137,813
    panerai31 said:


    kyfdx said:

    panerai31 said:

    Could you please help provide the numbers for the following trims:

    luxe rwd: 39/10k
    red sport rwd: 39/10k 

    los angeles

    3.0 Luxe: .00028 MF and 56% residual
    RedSport: .00003 MF and 56% residual

    Thanks so much. How about awd 3.0 luxe 39/10k?

    are the numbers national or does it vary by region? 

    Subtract 1% from RWD residual

    Infiniti numbers are national

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hi michaell,

    thanks so much for the quick response. am i seeing the mf correctly for the 3.0t luxe?
    for rwd, its .00028, but for the awd version, it's .00009? 39/10k

    lastly, may i ask whats the mf/rv for 2018 q50 silversport in 39/10k?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,540
    panerai31 said:

    hi michaell,

    thanks so much for the quick response. am i seeing the mf correctly for the 3.0t luxe?
    for rwd, its .00028, but for the awd version, it's .00009? 39/10k

    lastly, may i ask whats the mf/rv for 2018 q50 silversport in 39/10k?

    Correct on the money factors

    .00003 MF and 54% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Thank you!
  • robitron1992robitron1992 Posts: 1
    edited September 2017
    Could I please get the RV and MF for 39/15k in South Florida. Q50 RS400

    Thanks in advance!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,540

    Could I please get the RV and MF for 39/15k in South Florida. Q50 RS400

    Thanks in advance!

    .00003 MF and 53% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • poopspoops Posts: 127
    MF and Residual for the '17 and '18 Red Sport 400 AWD in the Chicago area, please. Looking at 36mos/10k miles. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,540
    poops said:

    MF and Residual for the '17 and '18 Red Sport 400 AWD in the Chicago area, please. Looking at 36mos/10k miles. Thanks!

    2018: .00003 MF and 55% residual

    2017 discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/43152/infiniti/q50/2017-infiniti-q50-lease-questions#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Looking for MF and Residual '17 & '18 base 2.0t pure RWD in SW Florida. Thanks in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 145,540
    hddeuce said:

    Looking for MF and Residual '17 & '18 base 2.0t pure RWD in SW Florida. Thanks in advance.

    2018 Pure RWD: .00003 MF and 49% residual for 36/15

    2017 discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/43152/infiniti/q50/2017-infiniti-q50-lease-questions#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.