Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2018 Infiniti Q60 Lease Deals and Prices

1246715

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 122,608
    iizraid said:

    doing a bit of research but i can seem to find an answer 

    whats the differrnce between luxe and premium trims ?? 

    Luxe and Sport are trims.

    I think Premium is a package, not a trim.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Congressman1Congressman1 FloridaPosts: 5
    Please provide current 2018 Q60 RV/MF for 36/10 and 24/10. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 122,608

    Please provide current 2018 Q60 RV/MF for 36/10 and 24/10. Thanks.

    Which trim and engine?
    RWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Congressman1Congressman1 FloridaPosts: 5
    Lux 2.0, RWD.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 122,608

    Please provide current 2018 Q60 RV/MF for 36/10 and 24/10. Thanks.

    .00003 MF and 56%/55%/54% residual for 24/36/39 months.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • vietpapivietpapi Posts: 1
    can you please provide RV & MF for 2018 Q60 2.0t pure, RWD, 39/10 for southern california please (90012)
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,660
    vietpapi said:

    can you please provide RV & MF for 2018 Q60 2.0t pure, RWD, 39/10 for southern california please (90012)

    .00031 and 57%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • pens_71pens_71 Posts: 2
    Can you please provide RV & MF for a 2018 Q60 3.0 Luxe AWD w/sensory package. 39/15k Ohio (44406) Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 122,608
    pens_71 said:

    Can you please provide RV & MF for a 2018 Q60 3.0 Luxe AWD w/sensory package. 39/15k Ohio (44406) Thanks

    .00003 MF and 50% residual

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jmpiggyjmpiggy Posts: 3
    Hi, can you please provide RV and MF in Southwest Florida (34119) for:

    3.0 Sport RWD 36/39 and 12k (possibly 10k)

    Red Sport RWD 36/39 and 12k (possibly 10k)

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 122,608
    jmpiggy said:

    Hi, can you please provide RV and MF in Southwest Florida (34119) for:

    3.0 Sport RWD 36/39 and 12k (possibly 10k)

    Red Sport RWD 36/39 and 12k (possibly 10k)

    Thanks!

    39/12
    Sport: .00012 MF and 54% residual
    RedS: .00009 MF and 54% residual
    Add 1% for 10K/yr
    Add 1% for 36 months

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • alfredagalfredag Posts: 6
    Hi guys, can you please provide the latest (April) figures for the following, 12k, 39 months, in N. California (94105:

    - 2018 Sport RWD: MF and Residual
    - 2018 Lux RWD 3.0 (MF and Residual)
    - 2017 Sport RWD: (MF and Residual) - There are a few still out there
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 122,608
    alfredag said:

    Hi guys, can you please provide the latest (April) figures for the following, 12k, 39 months, in N. California (94105:

    - 2018 Sport RWD: MF and Residual
    - 2018 Lux RWD 3.0 (MF and Residual)
    - 2017 Sport RWD: (MF and Residual) - There are a few still out there

    Luxe: .00003 MF and 53% residual
    Sport: .00012 MF and 54% residual

    2017 models no longer have lease support

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dpeanuts51dpeanuts51 Posts: 4
    edited April 2018
    MF/RV of 2018 AWD LUXE Q50/Q60 3.0 and Red please. Thank you! 10k/39 area code 99206
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 122,608
    edited April 2018

    MF/RV of 2018 AWD LUXE Q50/Q60 3.0 and Red please. Thank you! 10k/39 area code 99206

    Q60
    .00003 MF and 52%/53% residual for Luxe/RedSport

    Q50 discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46656/infiniti/q50/2018-infiniti-q50-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gsport3gsport3 Posts: 2
    Hi guys - this site has always been very helpful in the past, so thanks! In the market again, looking for MF/RV for Q60 3.0t Sport and Red Sport, both AWD. 10k/39. in NY. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,660
    gsport3 said:

    Hi guys - this site has always been very helpful in the past, so thanks! In the market again, looking for MF/RV for Q60 3.0t Sport and Red Sport, both AWD. 10k/39. in NY. Thanks!

    .00003 and 53% for both Sport AWD and Red Sport AWD

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kree676kree676 Posts: 33
    Thank you for all the above and apologies if repeat q.

    In los angeles 

    Interested this month in q60 red sport lease 

    no adaptive steering but everything else 

    36 month 10k 

    What's a reasonable price ? 

    MF?

    RES V?

    THANKS VERY  MUCH 



  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 122,608
    kree676 said:

    Thank you for all the above and apologies if repeat q.

    In los angeles 

    Interested this month in q60 red sport lease 

    no adaptive steering but everything else 

    36 month 10k 

    What's a reasonable price ? 

    MF?

    RES V?

    THANKS VERY  MUCH 



    .00003 MF and 53% residual

    Can't help you on pricing, but we've seen pretty aggressive deals on Red Sports, Q60 or Q50.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kree676kree676 Posts: 33
    edited April 2018
    How does an 'excellent' credit rating >830 affect the MF? 

    Thanks 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,660
    kree676 said:

    How does an 'excellent' credit rating >830 affect the MF? 

    Thanks 

    The MF we quote is for top tier credit - 830 certainly qualifies.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tmlnonetmlnone Posts: 3
    Money factor and residual for q60 rs awd 36/12 and 39/12 in PA. Thank you
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 122,608
    tmlnone said:

    Money factor and residual for q60 rs awd 36/12 and 39/12 in PA. Thank you

    .00003 MF and 52% residual
    Either term

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • steve597steve597 Posts: 5
    Hello! Can I have the MF and residual on a Q60RS400 rwd on a 39/10 in South FL? Any suggestions on where I can get the best deal on one for a lease?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 122,608
    steve597 said:

    Hello! Can I have the MF and residual on a Q60RS400 rwd on a 39/10 in South FL? Any suggestions on where I can get the best deal on one for a lease?

    .00003 MF and 53% residual

    Go here for Florida Infiniti dealers:
    https://www.edmunds.com/dealerships/INFINITI/Florida/

    Pick your area, then check for dealer reviews.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hi,

    I just wanted to ask if I am interrupting these numbers correctly...so a Q60RS has a MF of .00003, I've always multiplied by 2400 to get the interest rate in percentage terms which is .072%

    Is that correct? Is infiniti offering essentially 0% interest rates on the lease? Seems to good to be true, so wanted to ask the experts.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 113,660

    hi,

    I just wanted to ask if I am interrupting these numbers correctly...so a Q60RS has a MF of .00003, I've always multiplied by 2400 to get the interest rate in percentage terms which is .072%

    Is that correct? Is infiniti offering essentially 0% interest rates on the lease? Seems to good to be true, so wanted to ask the experts.

    Thanks!

    Yes, that is correct.

    The MF on my Jetta lease was .00005. The total amount of interest I am paying over 36 months is just over $50.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • phxphunphxphun Posts: 1
    edited April 2018

    Can you tell me the MF/RV for a 2018 Q60 RS400 RWD in Phoenix AZ 85014?

    39/10 & 12 and 48/10 & 12

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 122,608
    phxphun said:


    Can you tell me the MF/RV for a 2018 Q60 RS400 RWD in Phoenix AZ 85014?

    39/10 & 12 and 48/10 & 12

    Thank you!

    39/12: .00003 MF and 52% residual
    Add 1% for 10K/yr

    48 month term is unsupported

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • gt5tanggt5tang Posts: 26
    can i get the rates for a RS400 awd in FL for 36/10?
Sign In or Register to comment.