2018 Infiniti Q60 Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,816
edited October 2017 in INFINITI
Ask your 2018 Q60 lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Get information about the 2018 Q60 here!

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


MODERATOR

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

«13456789

Comments

  • SmoyKaSmoyKa Los AngelesMember Posts: 6
    Hi Michaell,

    Thanks for the new thread :)

    Can I please get the October numbers for 2018 Q60RS RWD 39/10 and 24/10?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,816
    SmoyKa said:

    Hi Michaell,

    Thanks for the new thread :)

    Can I please get the October numbers for 2018 Q60RS RWD 39/10 and 24/10?

    .00121 and 57% (39/10) or 58% (24/10)

    I'd skip the 24 month program....

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • foreverfsuforeverfsu Member Posts: 10
    Can you confirm availability of the 2018 model?  I don’t see any info on the InfinitiUSA site or any inventory in the Atlanta area.  Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,816

    Can you confirm availability of the 2018 model?  I don’t see any info on the InfinitiUSA site or any inventory in the Atlanta area.  Thanks!

    I have lease program numbers; no information on actual inventory on the ground.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • SmoyKaSmoyKa Los AngelesMember Posts: 6

    Can you confirm availability of the 2018 model?  I don’t see any info on the InfinitiUSA site or any inventory in the Atlanta area.  Thanks!

    I test drove 2018 Q60 RS RWD yesterday here in Los Angeles :smile: Check out Cerritos Infiniti.

  • bherefordbhereford Member Posts: 10
    Is the money factor for October standard for Infiniti? I keep getting quotes with inflated MF's. Also, when do residuals for the 2018 q60 400 increase or do you foresee them staying at 57% until next year?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    bhereford said:

    Is the money factor for October standard for Infiniti? I keep getting quotes with inflated MF's. Also, when do residuals for the 2018 q60 400 increase or do you foresee them staying at 57% until next year?

    .00121 MF and 57% residual for 39/10.

    Residuals rarely go up. No guess on when they might change, though.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bherefordbhereford Member Posts: 10
    Does Infiniti have any deals or incentives for this month on 2018 q60 RS?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    bhereford said:

    Does Infiniti have any deals or incentives for this month on 2018 q60 RS?

    We don't have incentive information for Infiniti

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bherefordbhereford Member Posts: 10
    Ok thank you
  • bherefordbhereford Member Posts: 10
    Can I get the October numbers for the 2018 q60 RS RWD 39/10 & 39/12. Thanks
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    bhereford said:

    Can I get the October numbers for the 2018 q60 RS RWD 39/10 & 39/12. Thanks

    .00121 MF and 57%/56% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jrz995jrz995 Member Posts: 67
    Good afternoon 
    Can I please get info for South Florida:
    3.0 premium rwd 
    3.0 sport rwd 
    Red sport 400 rwd 

    24 mon  10k/12k/15k
    36-39 mon  10k/12k/15k

    Thanks in advance!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,816
    jrz995 said:

    Good afternoon 
    Can I please get info for South Florida:
    3.0 premium rwd 
    3.0 sport rwd 
    Red sport 400 rwd 

    24 mon  10k/12k/15k
    36-39 mon  10k/12k/15k

    Thanks in advance!!

    15K residuals; add 2% for 12K or 3% for 10K

    3.0T Luxe - .00122 and 55% (24) or 53% (36/39)
    3.0T Sport - .00128 and 55% (24) or 54% (36/39)
    Red Sport - .00121 and 55% (24) or 54% (36/39)

    39 months is the sweet spot, this month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jrz995jrz995 Member Posts: 67
    Awesome, thanks Michael..!!
  • bherefordbhereford Member Posts: 10
    For states that have to pay taxes on the purchase price of the car when leasing, like here in Texas, they are offering a tax credit this month. I'm not sure for how long but it definitely knocked a few thousand off when I signed for my q60 red sport yesterday. I think they said the tax credit is only for q60 red sport and q50 red sport currently. FYI
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,816
    bhereford said:

    For states that have to pay taxes on the purchase price of the car when leasing, like here in Texas, they are offering a tax credit this month. I'm not sure for how long but it definitely knocked a few thousand off when I signed for my q60 red sport yesterday. I think they said the tax credit is only for q60 red sport and q50 red sport currently. FYI

    Thanks for the information - that makes a big difference on your lease payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • beanz690beanz690 Member Posts: 6
    Hello Mitchell,

    What monthly payment should I expect on a 17/18 q60 Red Sport msrp $55,000 for 39 month 12k miles with zero down in south Florida? 

    Thank you you in advance!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,816
    beanz690 said:

    Hello Mitchell,

    What monthly payment should I expect on a 17/18 q60 Red Sport msrp $55,000 for 39 month 12k miles with zero down in south Florida? 

    Thank you you in advance!

    Don't know - you'd have to give us the adjusted cap cost in order for us to model a payment.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • beanz690beanz690 Member Posts: 6
    Michaell said:
    Hello Mitchell,

    What monthly payment should I expect on a 17/18 q60 Red Sport msrp $55,000 for 39 month 12k miles with zero down in south Florida? 

    Thank you you in advance!
    Don't know - you'd have to give us the adjusted cap cost in order for us to model a payment.

    Heres the quote I received. But I’ve seen better offers from others online in Florida as well. I wanted to be at $480/month with $1000 out of pocket max. 

    Any insight woukd be much appreciated.  
  • beanz690beanz690 Member Posts: 6
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,816
    beanz690 said:

    I don't see any reference to the acquisition fee.

    Ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • foreverfsuforeverfsu Member Posts: 10
    Good morning. Any info on November #'s yet? Looking for a Q60 Red Sport in GA with 10K miles at 24, 36, and 39. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,816

    Good morning. Any info on November #'s yet? Looking for a Q60 Red Sport in GA with 10K miles at 24, 36, and 39. Thanks!

    Assuming RWD, .00121 and 58% / 57% / 57%

    39 months is definitely the sweet spot, this month.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200

    Good morning. Any info on November #'s yet? Looking for a Q60 Red Sport in GA with 10K miles at 24, 36, and 39. Thanks!

    .00121 MF and 58%/57%/57% residual

    (hint: stick with 39 months)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ne14woodne14wood Member Posts: 7
    Hello,

    Would anybody be able to provide MF & Residual for the following, please?

    Q60 Red Sport 400 AWD

    39 months 10k a year in Illinois

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,816
    ne14wood said:

    Hello,

    Would anybody be able to provide MF & Residual for the following, please?

    Q60 Red Sport 400 AWD

    39 months 10k a year in Illinois

    Thanks!

    .00117 and 57%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jmd4444jmd4444 Member Posts: 15
    Residual value and mf for q60 sport and q60 rs awd, 15k miles and 39 months. Appleton wi
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,816
    jmd4444 said:

    Residual value and mf for q60 sport and q60 rs awd, 15k miles and 39 months. Appleton wi

    3.0T Sport AWD - .00107 and 53%
    Red Sport AWD - .00117 and 54%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jmd4444jmd4444 Member Posts: 15
    Sorry fSorry forgot to ask for 2017 and 2018. orgot to ask for 2017 and 2018.
    Michaell said:
    Residual value and mf for q60 sport and q60 rs awd, 15k miles and 39 months. Appleton wi
    3.0T Sport AWD - .00107 and 53% Red Sport AWD - .00117 and 54%
    Sorry forgot to ask for 2017 and 2018.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    jmd4444 said:

    Sorry fSorry forgot to ask for 2017 and 2018. orgot to ask for 2017 and 2018.


    Michaell said:

    jmd4444 said:

    Residual value and mf for q60 sport and q60 rs awd, 15k miles and 39 months. Appleton wi

    3.0T Sport AWD - .00107 and 53%
    Red Sport AWD - .00117 and 54%

    Sorry forgot to ask for 2017 and 2018.

    2017 discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/43191/infiniti/qx60/2017-infiniti-qx60-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jossueccjossuecc Member Posts: 21
    Hi, can you provide the MF and RV for 2018 Q60 3.0 Sport and Red Sport, 12k/36m, as well as local rebates and incentives (if any) in South Florida?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    jossuecc said:

    Hi, can you provide the MF and RV for 2018 Q60 3.0 Sport and Red Sport, 12k/36m, as well as local rebates and incentives (if any) in South Florida?

    39/12 (best term)
    Sport: .00128 MF and 56% residual
    REDS: .00121 MF and 56% residual

    We don't have Infiniti incentive info

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • flyinbrian3flyinbrian3 Member Posts: 9
    Looking for MF and Residual for 2018 Q60S Red Sport AWD Terms 39/10. Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200

    Looking for MF and Residual for 2018 Q60S Red Sport AWD Terms 39/10. Thank you.

    .00117 MF and 57% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kermitdogkermitdog Member Posts: 38
    Could I please get money factor and residual for 2018 q60 luxe 3.0, RWD, 39 month, 15,000 miles in Tampa Florida? thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    kermitdog said:

    Could I please get money factor and residual for 2018 q60 luxe 3.0, RWD, 39 month, 15,000 miles in Tampa Florida? thank you.

    .00122 MF and 53% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • phillydillyphillydilly Member Posts: 38
    Hi guys,
    Could i get MF and Residual on a 2018 INFINITI Q60 3.0t LUXE AWD in Michigan 36/15 or 39/15?
    Thank You in advance.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200

    Hi guys,
    Could i get MF and Residual on a 2018 INFINITI Q60 3.0t LUXE AWD in Michigan 36/15 or 39/15?
    Thank You in advance.

    .00099 MF and 52% residual for either term.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • drinkjuicedrinkjuice Member Posts: 41
    Hi can you provide December numbers for 2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD, 10k/12k/15k 39 months for NYC.

    Thank you 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,816

    Hi can you provide December numbers for 2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD, 10k/12k/15k 39 months for NYC.

    Thank you 

    The Q50 lease thread can be found here:

    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/46656/infiniti/q50/2018-infiniti-q50-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rnny121rnny121 Member Posts: 33
    Morning

    Can I get the MF and RV on the following
    Q60 2.0t Pure AWD. 
    2017/2018 (Not sure if 17’s are still on the lot)
    24/36/39months. 
    7.5k/10k 

    What is a good % off the MRSP to aim for?

    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    rnny121 said:

    Morning

    Can I get the MF and RV on the following
    Q60 2.0t Pure AWD. 
    2017/2018 (Not sure if 17’s are still on the lot)
    24/36/39months. 
    7.5k/10k 

    What is a good % off the MRSP to aim for?

    Thank you!

    2018: .00127 MF and 60%/57%/57% residual for 24/36/39 months.
    Not sure Infiniti offers 7.5K/yr. If they do, add 1%

    2017 discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/42409/infiniti/q60-coupe/2017-infiniti-q60-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • igrock88igrock88 Member Posts: 2
    What is the current residual for 2018 Q60 Red Sport AWD for both 39/10 39/12?
    Located in PA if that makes a difference.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    igrock88 said:

    What is the current residual for 2018 Q60 Red Sport AWD for both 39/10 39/12?
    Located in PA if that makes a difference.

    .00117 MF and 57%/56% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ctk494949ctk494949 Member Posts: 8
    Hello,

    Can I get the residual and MF for a 2018 Q60 Sport and 2018 Q60 Red Sport. Both RWD. 36/10 or 39/10, for Miami, FL.

    Thanks so much!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 189,816
    ctk494949 said:

    Hello,

    Can I get the residual and MF for a 2018 Q60 Sport and 2018 Q60 Red Sport. Both RWD. 36/10 or 39/10, for Miami, FL.

    Thanks so much!!

    3.0T Sport - .00128 and 57%
    Red Sport - .00121 and 57%
    Both terms

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jdpt222jdpt222 Member Posts: 5
    edited December 2017
    Do you have MF and RV for 2018 Q60 3.0T Luxe AWD for January 2018 in the state of New Jersey?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 194,200
    jdpt222 said:

    Do you have MF and RV for 2018 Q60 3.0T Luxe AWD for January 2018 in the state of New Jersey?

    Current numbers:
    .00099 MF and 52% residual for 39/15.

    January programs don't come out until January 3rd

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • q60nj819q60nj819 Member Posts: 3
    Do you have the MF and residual value for the 2018 Q60 Red Sport AWD in NJ? 12/39
Sign In or Register to comment.