Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





If you experience loading issues with the login/register form, please completely disable ad blocker or use an incognito or in-private window to log in.

2017 Infiniti QX60 Lease Deals and Prices

MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,873
edited September 2017 in INFINITI
Ask your 2017 QX60 lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2017 Infiniti QX60 here.

MODERATOR

2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Share your vehicle reviews

«13456732

Comments

  • Can I please get the numbers for this (Southern Cali)
    15,000 miles/year 39 months
    QX60 FWD Premium, premium plus, deluxe technology, and theater package
    QX60 AWD Premium, premium plus, deluxe technology, and theater package
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,873

    Can I please get the numbers for this (Southern Cali)
    15,000 miles/year 39 months
    QX60 FWD Premium, premium plus, deluxe technology, and theater package
    QX60 AWD Premium, premium plus, deluxe technology, and theater package

    FWD - .00183 and 59%
    AWD - .00178 and 60%

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Hi what is the mf and residual for 2017 qx60 awd 39/12k?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,873
    schand820 said:

    Hi what is the mf and residual for 2017 qx60 awd 39/12k?

    .00178 and 62%

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Michaell said:

    schand820 said:

    Hi what is the mf and residual for 2017 qx60 awd 39/12k?

    .00178 and 62%
    How much does msd reduce the mf?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,873
    schand820 said:

    Michaell said:

    schand820 said:

    Hi what is the mf and residual for 2017 qx60 awd 39/12k?

    .00178 and 62%
    How much does msd reduce the mf?
    I believe you can do 10 MSDs, each of which reduce the MF .00008

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 97,499
    schand820 said:

    Michaell said:

    schand820 said:

    Hi what is the mf and residual for 2017 qx60 awd 39/12k?

    .00178 and 62%
    How much does msd reduce the mf?
    Not sure about 10 MSDs.. but, I know you can do at least nine, and each reduces the MF by .00010.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,873
    kyfdx said:

    schand820 said:

    Michaell said:

    schand820 said:

    Hi what is the mf and residual for 2017 qx60 awd 39/12k?

    .00178 and 62%
    How much does msd reduce the mf?
    Not sure about 10 MSDs.. but, I know you can do at least nine, and each reduces the MF by .00010.
    OK, so I had them reversed. Still, a total MF reduction of .00090.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Michaell said:

    kyfdx said:

    schand820 said:

    Michaell said:

    schand820 said:

    Hi what is the mf and residual for 2017 qx60 awd 39/12k?

    .00178 and 62%
    How much does msd reduce the mf?
    Not sure about 10 MSDs.. but, I know you can do at least nine, and each reduces the MF by .00010.
    OK, so I had them reversed. Still, a total MF reduction of .00090.
    And can you do msd in NY? or NY doesn't allow it?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,873
    schand820 said:

    Michaell said:

    kyfdx said:

    schand820 said:

    Michaell said:

    schand820 said:

    Hi what is the mf and residual for 2017 qx60 awd 39/12k?

    .00178 and 62%
    How much does msd reduce the mf?
    Not sure about 10 MSDs.. but, I know you can do at least nine, and each reduces the MF by .00010.
    OK, so I had them reversed. Still, a total MF reduction of .00090.
    And can you do msd in NY? or NY doesn't allow it?
    NY does not allow MSD ... you can get your car from NJ or CT and use MSD, however, even if you are a NY resident.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • mrkool44mrkool44 Posts: 13
    edited October 2016
    Hi, can some of you experts give me advice on the following quote? Thanks !

    2017 FWD QX60 - PREM, PREM PLUS, THEATRE, DELUXE TECH. ( 4 PACKAGES)
    MSRP: $58,460

    MSD = $5400 ( 9 MSD)
    MF = .00093 (after 9 MSD)
    PRICE: $53,000 ( 9.3% OFF MSRP )
    PMT: $599/mo including 9% tax.
    RESIDUAL: 61% - 12K miles / year, 39 months , FWD

    There's a $700 dealer acquisition fee - is it smart to pay this upfront?
    How can I make this deal better ?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,873
    mrkool44 said:

    Hi, can some of you experts give me advice on the following quote? Thanks !

    2017 FWD QX60 - PREM, PREM PLUS, THEATRE, DELUXE TECH. ( 4 PACKAGES)
    MSRP: $58,460

    MSD = $5400 ( 9 MSD)
    MF = .00093 (after 9 MSD)
    PRICE: $53,000 ( 9.3% OFF MSRP )
    PMT: $599/mo including 9% tax.
    RESIDUAL: 61% - 12K miles / year, 39 months , FWD

    There's a $700 dealer acquisition fee - is it smart to pay this upfront?
    How can I make this deal better ?

    Hmm, when I plug those numbers in, I get $575/mo after tax.

    Confirm the adjusted cap cost with the dealer.

    Recommend you add the acquisition fee to the cap cost.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • mrkool44mrkool44 Posts: 13
    edited October 2016
    I got an updated quote: please advise ....

    This for for an AWD now.

    2017 AWD QX60 - PREM, PREM PLUS, THEATRE, DELUXE TECH. ( 4 PACKAGES)

    TOTAL DUE @ SIGN: $6,516.81 ( $5400 is MSD)
    MSD = $5400 ( 9 MSD)
    MF = .00088 (after 9 MSD)
    PRICE: $53,232 ( 12 % OFF MSRP )
    RESIDUAL: 62% - 12K miles / year, 39 months , awd
    $700 ACQ FEE
    Insurance/fees: $564.75
    upfront tax: $6.40

    $545.66/mo. w 8% tax.

    Good deal?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,873
    mrkool44 said:

    I got an updated quote: please advise ....

    This for for an AWD now.

    2017 AWD QX60 - PREM, PREM PLUS, THEATRE, DELUXE TECH. ( 4 PACKAGES)

    TOTAL DUE @ SIGN: $6,516.81 ( $5400 is MSD)
    MSD = $5400 ( 9 MSD)
    MF = .00088 (after 9 MSD)
    PRICE: $53,232 ( 12 % OFF MSRP )
    RESIDUAL: 62% - 12K miles / year, 39 months , awd
    $700 ACQ FEE
    Insurance/fees: $564.75
    upfront tax: $6.40

    $545.66/mo. w 8% tax.

    Good deal?

    What is the MSRP?

    And, are you paying the acquisition fee and other costs up front or adding them into your sell price?

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Michaell said:

    mrkool44 said:

    I got an updated quote: please advise ....

    This for for an AWD now.

    2017 AWD QX60 - PREM, PREM PLUS, THEATRE, DELUXE TECH. ( 4 PACKAGES)

    TOTAL DUE @ SIGN: $6,516.81 ( $5400 is MSD)
    MSD = $5400 ( 9 MSD)
    MF = .00088 (after 9 MSD)
    PRICE: $53,232 ( 12 % OFF MSRP )
    RESIDUAL: 62% - 12K miles / year, 39 months , awd
    $700 ACQ FEE
    Insurance/fees: $564.75
    upfront tax: $6.40

    $545.66/mo. w 8% tax.

    Good deal?

    What is the MSRP?

    And, are you paying the acquisition fee and other costs up front or adding them into your sell price?

    MSRP: 60,260

    Acq. Fee of $700 rolled into cap cost., making sales price: $53,932

    $6,516.81 due at signing = 5400 MSD, 1st mo payment, Doc fee,
  • mrkool44mrkool44 Posts: 13
    edited October 2016
    MSRP $60,260.00
    SELLING PRICE $53,232.08
    DOC FEE $80.00
    ACQUISITION FEE $700.00
    GROSS CAP COST 53932.08
    CUSTOMER CASH DUE 6516.81
    FIRST PAYMENT 545.66
    RESIDUAL 37,661.20
    MONEY FACTOR
    BASE PAYMENT 505.23
    TAX 40.43
    MONTHLY PAYMENT 545.66

    UPFRONT PAYMENT BREAK DOWN:
    $545.66 First payment
    $5,400.00 Security Deposits
    $564.75 Fees & Insurance
    $6.40 up front tax.

    $6,516.81 total cash due


    1. $5,400 - 9 MSD - shouldn't this number be $4,545 ? ( 9 x base payment)

    2. Sales price: $53,232 - I asked them to go down to $51,500. They wouldn't go below 53,232.

    3. This car is NOT on their lot. They have to get it from the port. Not sure if this changes anything in terms of the deal.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,873
    mrkool44 said:

    MSRP $60,260.00
    SELLING PRICE $53,232.08
    DOC FEE $80.00
    ACQUISITION FEE $700.00
    GROSS CAP COST 53932.08
    CUSTOMER CASH DUE 6516.81
    FIRST PAYMENT 545.66
    RESIDUAL 37,661.20
    MONEY FACTOR
    BASE PAYMENT 505.23
    TAX 40.43
    MONTHLY PAYMENT 545.66

    UPFRONT PAYMENT BREAK DOWN:
    $545.66 First payment
    $5,400.00 Security Deposits
    $564.75 Fees & Insurance
    $6.40 up front tax.

    $6,516.81 total cash due


    1. $5,400 - 9 MSD - shouldn't this number be $4,545 ? ( 9 x base payment)

    2. Sales price: $53,232 - I asked them to go down to $51,500. They wouldn't go below 53,232.

    3. This car is NOT on their lot. They have to get it from the port. Not sure if this changes anything in terms of the deal.

    Plugging in your numbers, I am within pennies of the calculated payment.

    The MSD amount is the final payment (with tax), then rounded up to the next highest $50. So, $600 x 9 = $5400

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Michaell said:
    MSRP $60,260.00 SELLING PRICE $53,232.08 DOC FEE $80.00 ACQUISITION FEE $700.00 GROSS CAP COST 53932.08 CUSTOMER CASH DUE 6516.81 FIRST PAYMENT 545.66 RESIDUAL 37,661.20 MONEY FACTOR BASE PAYMENT 505.23 TAX 40.43 MONTHLY PAYMENT 545.66 UPFRONT PAYMENT BREAK DOWN: $545.66 First payment $5,400.00 Security Deposits $564.75 Fees & Insurance $6.40 up front tax. $6,516.81 total cash due 1. $5,400 - 9 MSD - shouldn't this number be $4,545 ? ( 9 x base payment) 2. Sales price: $53,232 - I asked them to go down to $51,500. They wouldn't go below 53,232. 3. This car is NOT on their lot. They have to get it from the port. Not sure if this changes anything in terms of the deal.
    Plugging in your numbers, I am within pennies of the calculated payment. The MSD amount is the final payment (with tax), then rounded up to the next highest $50. So, $600 x 9 = $5400
    Thanks Michaell,

    so, would you consider his a good deal?

    & my dealer told me MSD = base payment using base MF.  Which comes closer to $600, hence 9 x $600 = $5400

    but acccording to your post above, MSD is based off the FINAL Pmt ,  which is $546 including tax.

    so, wouldn't $546 round up to $550 x 9 = $4,950 total MSD ?

    thanks 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 97,499
    mrkool44 said:


    Michaell said:

    mrkool44 said:

    MSRP $60,260.00
    SELLING PRICE $53,232.08
    DOC FEE $80.00
    ACQUISITION FEE $700.00
    GROSS CAP COST 53932.08
    CUSTOMER CASH DUE 6516.81
    FIRST PAYMENT 545.66
    RESIDUAL 37,661.20
    MONEY FACTOR
    BASE PAYMENT 505.23
    TAX 40.43
    MONTHLY PAYMENT 545.66

    UPFRONT PAYMENT BREAK DOWN:
    $545.66 First payment
    $5,400.00 Security Deposits
    $564.75 Fees & Insurance
    $6.40 up front tax.

    $6,516.81 total cash due


    1. $5,400 - 9 MSD - shouldn't this number be $4,545 ? ( 9 x base payment)

    2. Sales price: $53,232 - I asked them to go down to $51,500. They wouldn't go below 53,232.

    3. This car is NOT on their lot. They have to get it from the port. Not sure if this changes anything in terms of the deal.

    Plugging in your numbers, I am within pennies of the calculated payment.

    The MSD amount is the final payment (with tax), then rounded up to the next highest $50. So, $600 x 9 = $5400

    Thanks Michaell,

    so, would you consider his a good deal?

    & my dealer told me MSD = base payment using base MF.  Which comes closer to $600, hence 9 x $600 = $5400

    but acccording to your post above, MSD is based off the FINAL Pmt ,  which is $546 including tax.

    so, wouldn't $546 round up to $550 x 9 = $4,950 total MSD ?

    thanks 

    Infiniti uses the pre-MSD payment, including tax.

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

  • Ok, so dealer is correct then. Pre-MSD payment is closer to $600.

    Thanks
  • Can anyone provide MF and residual for 2017 AWD QX60, Base, 12K/yr, 39m in PA?
    Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,873
    karabas said:

    Can anyone provide MF and residual for 2017 AWD QX60, Base, 12K/yr, 39m in PA?
    Thank you.

    .00178 and 62%

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Can you please provide the MF and residual for a 2017 fwd QX60 base. 36 months, 12,000 miles in Southern California. any lease incentives. Thanks for your help
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,873
    mike2555 said:

    Can you please provide the MF and residual for a 2017 fwd QX60 base. 36 months, 12,000 miles in Southern California. any lease incentives. Thanks for your help

    .00154 and 61% for both 36/12 and 39/12

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • cynocyno Posts: 29
    How about AWD 36/12 and 39/12?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,873
    cyno said:

    How about AWD 36/12 and 39/12?

    .00150 and 62% for both

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Figures for AWD, 36/12 and 39/12 in CT, please? Thanks!

    Regarding the inability to do MSD's in NY - does that mean if the dealership is in NY? Or if I live in NY?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 87,873

    Figures for AWD, 36/12 and 39/12 in CT, please? Thanks!

    Regarding the inability to do MSD's in NY - does that mean if the dealership is in NY? Or if I live in NY?

    .00150 and 62% for both

    Dealers in NY cannot do MSD. If you live in NY, go to a dealer in CT or NJ.

    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • Hi, Do you have the MF and residual for 2017 Infiniti QX60 AWD, MSRP $46,110 in Minneapolis, MN? 39 month/10k lease. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 97,499
    rcabts123 said:

    Hi, Do you have the MF and residual for 2017 Infiniti QX60 AWD, MSRP $46,110 in Minneapolis, MN? 39 month/10k lease. Thanks!

    .00150 MF and 63% residual

    MODERATOR

    Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

«13456732
Sign In or Register to comment.