2018 Jeep Wrangler Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,658
edited October 2017 in Jeep
Ask your 2018 Wrangler lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2018 Jeep Wrangler here.

Edmunds Price Checker
Edmunds Lease Calculator
Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13456733

Comments

  • biodolebiodole Member Posts: 37
    Can I please have the MF and Residual for a 2018 Unlimited Sahara Smokey Mountain ?? 

    10/36
    10/39
    10/42
    10/48

    12/36
    12/39
    12/42
    12/48


    Tier 1 - South Florida 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,658
    biodole said:

    Can I please have the MF and Residual for a 2018 Unlimited Sahara Smokey Mountain ?? 

    10/36
    10/39
    10/42
    10/48

    12/36
    12/39
    12/42
    12/48


    Tier 1 - South Florida 

    12K/yr.. Add 1% for 10K/yr
    Standard MF
    65%/64%/63%/61% residual, respectively.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ufaruquiufaruqui Member Posts: 11
    I've noticed that some of the specific trims/packages have extremely high residual values. Are any trims/terms looking especially lucrative this month? I'm open to the 2-door and 4-door.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,658
    ufaruqui said:

    I've noticed that some of the specific trims/packages have extremely high residual values. Are any trims/terms looking especially lucrative this month? I'm open to the 2-door and 4-door.

    Thanks!

    Unlimited Freedom, Sport and Willys have extremely high residuals.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ufaruquiufaruqui Member Posts: 11
    kyfdx said:

    ufaruqui said:

    I've noticed that some of the specific trims/packages have extremely high residual values. Are any trims/terms looking especially lucrative this month? I'm open to the 2-door and 4-door.

    Thanks!

    Unlimited Freedom, Sport and Willys have extremely high residuals.
    Thanks! What is the 36mo/12k residual for a Sport and Sport S? Are the residuals for Willys and Willy W the same?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,276
    ufaruqui said:

    kyfdx said:

    ufaruqui said:

    I've noticed that some of the specific trims/packages have extremely high residual values. Are any trims/terms looking especially lucrative this month? I'm open to the 2-door and 4-door.

    Thanks!

    Unlimited Freedom, Sport and Willys have extremely high residuals.
    Thanks! What is the 36mo/12k residual for a Sport and Sport S? Are the residuals for Willys and Willy W the same?
    73% for all 4 trims.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ufaruquiufaruqui Member Posts: 11
    Do you have the residual and MF for a 2018 Willy's 2-Door? 12k Miles, 36 mo.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,658
    ufaruqui said:

    Do you have the residual and MF for a 2018 Willy's 2-Door? 12k Miles, 36 mo.

    Standard MF and 63% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • konaleekonalee Member Posts: 4
    Could you please tell me the MF and residual on the 2018 Willys Wheeler W Unlimited for 24 months with 10k miles per year? Thank you.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,276
    konalee said:

    Could you please tell me the MF and residual on the 2018 Willys Wheeler W Unlimited for 24 months with 10k miles per year? Thank you.

    Standard MF (.00222 this month) and 77%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ky12345ky12345 Member Posts: 1
    Hi can I please get a residual for 2018 Unlimited Sport 4 door 36mo/10k AT?

    How do options factor into the lease price if I were to get the Connectivity ($770), Hard top ($995), and Radio upgrade ($695)?

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,276
    ky12345 said:

    Hi can I please get a residual for 2018 Unlimited Sport 4 door 36mo/10k AT?

    How do options factor into the lease price if I were to get the Connectivity ($770), Hard top ($995), and Radio upgrade ($695)?

    Thanks!

    Standard MF and 74%

    Those are factory options, and will be on the window sticker. They will be subject to the residual value.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • konaleekonalee Member Posts: 4
    Could I please have the MF and Residual for the month of November on a 2018 Willys Wheeler W Unlimited for 24 months/10k miles per year? Thank you for your assistance!
  • cnote2cnote2 Member Posts: 138
    Wrangler unlimited altitude 36/39m 15k?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,658
    konalee said:

    Could I please have the MF and Residual for the month of November on a 2018 Willys Wheeler W Unlimited for 24 months/10k miles per year? Thank you for your assistance!

    Standard MF and 76% residual for either 24 or 27 months

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,658
    cnote2 said:

    Wrangler unlimited altitude 36/39m 15k?

    Standard MF and 63% residual for either term.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ufaruquiufaruqui Member Posts: 11
    Could I have the 36/39m, 12k residuals for sport and willys, unlimited and 2-door?

    Thanks,
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,276
    ufaruqui said:

    Could I have the 36/39m, 12k residuals for sport and willys, unlimited and 2-door?

    Thanks,

    Standard MF

    2-door / Unlimited residuals
    Sport - 63% / 72%
    Willys - 63% / 72%

    For Unlimited, subtract 1% for 39 months

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ufaruquiufaruqui Member Posts: 11
    Michaell said:

    ufaruqui said:

    Could I have the 36/39m, 12k residuals for sport and willys, unlimited and 2-door?

    Thanks,

    Standard MF

    2-door / Unlimited residuals
    Sport - 63% / 72%
    Willys - 63% / 72%

    For Unlimited, subtract 1% for 39 months
    Thank you. These numbers are for the old body style, but 2018 model year. Correct?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,276
    ufaruqui said:

    Michaell said:

    ufaruqui said:

    Could I have the 36/39m, 12k residuals for sport and willys, unlimited and 2-door?

    Thanks,

    Standard MF

    2-door / Unlimited residuals
    Sport - 63% / 72%
    Willys - 63% / 72%

    For Unlimited, subtract 1% for 39 months
    Thank you. These numbers are for the old body style, but 2018 model year. Correct?
    Yes, that is correct.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • cnote2cnote2 Member Posts: 138
    unlimited freedom edition 36/39m 15k in PA, thanks again!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,276
    cnote2 said:

    unlimited freedom edition 36/39m 15k in PA, thanks again!

    Standard MF and 70% / 69%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • tumult1tumult1 Member Posts: 3
    Can I please get a residual value for 2018 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon and Recon edition for a 36/10k and a 36/12k. 

    Thanks in advance. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,276
    tumult1 said:

    Can I please get a residual value for 2018 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon and Recon edition for a 36/10k and a 36/12k. 

    Thanks in advance. 

    Standard MF and 64% / 63%.

    Both trims.

    Same residual for 39 months, as well.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • emorales118emorales118 Member Posts: 9
    Can I please get the residual value and MF (if MF is standard please provide the #) for 2018 Jeep Wrangler unlimited. NY/NJ area. Thanks 
  • emorales118emorales118 Member Posts: 9
    12/36 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,276

    Can I please get the residual value and MF (if MF is standard please provide the #) for 2018 Jeep Wrangler unlimited. NY/NJ area. Thanks 

    12/36 

    Standard MF - don't know the exact number, somewhere between .00190 and .00230

    What trim level?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • emorales118emorales118 Member Posts: 9
    Unlimited sport and Sahara 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,276
    Michaell said:

    Can I please get the residual value and MF (if MF is standard please provide the #) for 2018 Jeep Wrangler unlimited. NY/NJ area. Thanks 

    12/36 

    Standard MF - don't know the exact number, somewhere between .00190 and .00230

    What trim level?

    Unlimited sport and Sahara 

    72% (Sport) and 65% (Sahara)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rtype17rtype17 Member Posts: 5
    Is this a good lease deal? Is $240 / mo incl tax and title reasonable to ask?

    Lease payment for Wrangler Sport S, $32,880 Invoice price, and looking for Residual rate
    48 month
    15,000 miles a year

    State = CA
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,276
    rtype17 said:

    Is this a good lease deal? Is $240 / mo incl tax and title reasonable to ask?

    Lease payment for Wrangler Sport S, $32,880 Invoice price, and looking for Residual rate
    48 month
    15,000 miles a year

    State = CA

    What is the MSRP and selling price?

    How much is due at signing?

    Is there a trade in?

    standard MF and 57% residual for 48/15

    I don't think you can get any Wrangler for under $300/mo

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rtype17rtype17 Member Posts: 5
    Michaell,

    MSRP is $33,980. Trade in plus cash at signing is $3000. Dealer started monthly payments at $350 but wouldn't go lower than $295. I was looking at some lease calculators and people's statements saying i could go lower. I have the feeling i walked out of a good deal. Please help!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,276
    rtype17 said:

    Michaell,

    MSRP is $33,980. Trade in plus cash at signing is $3000. Dealer started monthly payments at $350 but wouldn't go lower than $295. I was looking at some lease calculators and people's statements saying i could go lower. I have the feeling i walked out of a good deal. Please help!

    What was the adjusted cap cost, after the trade in and cash at signing?

    We aren't big fans of 48 month leases - you'll be on the hook for any consumables, like tires and brakes - but, since the residual is still pretty high for the Wrangler, it might work out.

    Just so you know, $3000 is $62.50/mo, so the final offer was still $357.50. That's a lot on a 48 month lease for a vehicle that stickers at $34K.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rtype17rtype17 Member Posts: 5
    Michaell,

    $33,980 - $3000 (trade in/cash down) = $30,980 (adjusted cap). Their final monthly payment offer (tax+title) was $295/mo.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,276
    rtype17 said:

    Michaell,

    $33,980 - $3000 (trade in/cash down) = $30,980 (adjusted cap). Their final monthly payment offer (tax+title) was $295/mo.

    No discount from sticker? I know Wranglers are popular, but you should be able to get some discount...

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rtype17rtype17 Member Posts: 5
    Nope, no discount from sticker. For my info, what would be a good discount? I think next dealer i try I'll negotiate the Invoice.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,276
    rtype17 said:

    Nope, no discount from sticker. For my info, what would be a good discount? I think next dealer i try I'll negotiate the Invoice.

    We don’t track pricing – use the “make / model / year” tabs at the top of the page to link to the Edmunds price tools.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • rtype17rtype17 Member Posts: 5
    Thanks, Michaell. Just curious if monthly payment offer (tax+title) was $295/mo was a good deal. I would have liked $270 but curious if I walked out of a good deal.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 200,658
    rtype17 said:

    Thanks, Michaell. Just curious if monthly payment offer (tax+title) was $295/mo was a good deal. I would have liked $270 but curious if I walked out of a good deal.

    If you got zero discount from sticker, it was a bad deal.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • md2bpo1md2bpo1 Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2017
    Hi. Trying to understand this lease stuff.
    Found a 2017 Rubicon in Ca for $39,715
    PLUS a $995 acquisition fee and a $289 Tx Accessory fee.
    My Residual Factor seems to be 54% and MF is .00221.

    I'm see the Residuals on this thread to be in the 62%'s - Can anyone tell me why mine is so low? Its a 48/12,000 lease with $1500 down.

    Im at $508/mo

    Thanks in advance!

    PS - I intend to buy it out at end of lease. I just want lesser payments today
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,276
    md2bpo1 said:

    Hi. Trying to understand this lease stuff.
    Found a 2017 Rubicon in Ca for $39,715
    PLUS a $995 acquisition fee and a $289 Tx Accessory fee.
    My Residual Factor seems to be 54% and MF is .00221.

    I'm see the Residuals on this thread to be in the 62%'s - Can anyone tell me why mine is so low? Its a 48/12,000 lease with $1500 down.

    Im at $508/mo

    Thanks in advance!

    PS - I intend to buy it out at end of lease. I just want lesser payments today

    2 door or 4 door? Different residuals for them.

    And, your dealer may be quoting from a 3rd party bank like Ally or US Bank. We don't have those numbers.

    If you want to keep it after the lease, you're better off buying it up front. You can skip a lot of lease only fees that way ($995 acquisition fee, likely to be a purchase fee at the end of the lease, sales tax on the car again, used car interest rates, etc.)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • emorales118emorales118 Member Posts: 9
    Trying to find out if this is a good deal
    jeep wrangler unlimited 4dr

    msrp- $36190
    Price agreed $34417
    residual $27866
    moneyfactor 0.00260
    no money down only 1st month and dmv fee 
    10k/36
    monthly payment $399 

    is this a good price?

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,276

    Trying to find out if this is a good deal
    jeep wrangler unlimited 4dr

    msrp- $36190
    Price agreed $34417
    residual $27866
    moneyfactor 0.00260
    no money down only 1st month and dmv fee 
    10k/36
    monthly payment $399 

    is this a good price?

    I get $344/mo before tax.

    What state and tax rate?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • emorales118emorales118 Member Posts: 9
    NY 8.875%
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,276

    NY 8.875%

    Does the agreed upon price include all taxes and fees, if you're rolling them into the payment?

    If so, ask the dealer for the adjusted cap cost.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • emorales118emorales118 Member Posts: 9
    so the adjusted cap cost came out to 37,147 with all taxes and any other fees included even a tire package. All I put down was first month and dmv that was $322.50. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,276

    so the adjusted cap cost came out to 37,147 with all taxes and any other fees included even a tire package. All I put down was first month and dmv that was $322.50. 

    Now I get $427/mo with that updated cap cost.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bigbg25bigbg25 Member Posts: 23
    numbers out for new JL unlimited models yet?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 196,276
    bigbg25 said:

    numbers out for new JL unlimited models yet?

    Not yet; when are they expected to arrive at the dealer?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • flyinghigh727flyinghigh727 Member Posts: 7
    Happy Holidays everyone. T Going to look at a 2018 Willy's 2 door tomorrow. MRSP of 33,775 on special for 31,775. Wanting to know what the residual and MF would be for Dec. on a 36 MO lease, 10k. Thanks! (assuming Michael)!
Sign In or Register to comment.