Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Jeep Wrangler Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,955
    ericaaaaa said:

very useful site, hope everybody had a good weekend.
    i went to test drive the JLU yesterday, and dealer offered $302/month(not including tax) 0 down, 39month, 7500 miles(this is third car, and won't be used much), not sure if that's a good deal.

@Michaell
    For north east,
    hope u could let me know the current money factor(dealer uses 0.0015) and residual for JLU sports s, for 7500miles, also the Sahara residual.

thanks in advance

Chrysler capital uses a standard MF, which we believe to be in the .00190-.00230 range.

And, they don't offer a 7500 miles per year allowance.

If this is a 3rd party bank (Ally and US Bank are the most commonly used), we won't have the numbers to confirm.

What is the MSRP and selling price associated with that payment quote?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• edmundssuvedmundssuv Member Posts: 55
    Hi, could you tell me the RV for 2018 JL Unlimited, Sport(S), Sahara, Rubicon, 36/10, standard MF for all trims, what is the exact number of it in April? and -1% for 12K? Thanks a lot!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,681

Hi, could you tell me the RV for 2018 JL Unlimited, Sport(S), Sahara, Rubicon, 36/10, standard MF for all trims, what is the exact number of it in April? and -1% for 12K? Thanks a lot!

We don't know the Standard MF, this month.

76%/70%/72% residual, respectively

Yes, -1% for 12K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• dough419dough419 Member Posts: 57
    Good morning. Love your information!
    I'm looking for MF/RV's on 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (KL, the new one) for 15K miles for 24 and 36 months on Sport/Sahara/Rubicon trims. I'm in Ohio zip code 43604. Also, does Chrysler go with higher mileage such as 18K per year?
    dough419 said:

I'm looking for MF/RV's on 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (KL, the new one) for 15K miles for 24 and 36 months on Sport/Sahara/Rubicon trims. I'm in Ohio zip code 43604. Also, does Chrysler go with higher mileage such as 18K per year?

15K is the highest allowance we have residuals for; check with your dealer about how extra miles affect the residual.

Standard MF and 79% / 76% (Sport), 70% / 67% (Sahara) or 73% / 69% (Rubicon)

36 months will give you a better payment, by far.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• dough419dough419 Member Posts: 57
    Could you also give me the money factor for the request below?

15K is the highest allowance we have residuals for; check with your dealer about how extra miles affect the residual.

dough419 said:

Could you also give me the money factor for the request below?

We don't know the exact MF this month. Could be in the range from .00190 to .00230

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• bww2000bww2000 Member Posts: 53
    Michael, 

can you explain your “I wonder if it's valid with a Chrysler Capital lease?” statement. I read about 5% under invoice as pretty doable. That’s approx10% under sticker. My local Jeep dealer advertises approx 15% off MSRP on a handful of models at any given time. Will Chrysler capital only allows leases at a certain % off of MSRP?

For 36/12, 4dr rubicon JL, 71% RV, .0019 MF
    Fees not capped (Acq, DMV, Doc)
    Tax not capped 

with 10% off Msrp
    $50k MSRP
    $45k negotiated price / Cap
    $417/mo 

with 15% off MSRP
    $50k MSRP
    $42500 negotiates price /Cap
    $ 343/mo

i guess my questions:
    - seeks like people aren’t getting 10% below MSRP (I know a separate discussion)?
    - will Chrysler Capital not allow a lease of 10-15% off MSRP?

thanks!

bww2000 said:

Michael, 

can you explain your “I wonder if it's valid with a Chrysler Capital lease?” statement. I read about 5% under invoice as pretty doable. That’s approx10% under sticker. My local Jeep dealer advertises approx 15% off MSRP on a handful of models at any given time. Will Chrysler capital only allows leases at a certain % off of MSRP?

For 36/12, 4dr rubicon JL, 71% RV, .0019 MF
    Fees not capped (Acq, DMV, Doc)
    Tax not capped 

with 10% off Msrp
    $50k MSRP
    $45k negotiated price / Cap
    $417/mo 

with 15% off MSRP
    $50k MSRP
    $42500 negotiates price /Cap
    $ 343/mo

i guess my questions:
    - seeks like people aren’t getting 10% below MSRP (I know a separate discussion)?
    - will Chrysler Capital not allow a lease of 10-15% off MSRP?

thanks!

Most of those percentages include some sort of rebate or incentive. The rebates/incentives are different on Chrysler Capital vs. third party leases. Also, different for purchase vs. lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bfuerst227bfuerst227 Member Posts: 5
    Can I please have the MF and Residual for a 2018 Jeep Unlimited Sahara (JL) for 12k/36 months and 15k/36 months?

Thanks!

Can I please have the MF and Residual for a 2018 Jeep Unlimited Sahara (JL) for 12k/36 months and 15k/36 months?

Thanks!

Standard MF and 69% / 67%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• bfuerst227bfuerst227 Member Posts: 5
    What is the standard MF?

What is the standard MF?

We don't know the exact rate, but believe it to be between .00190 and .00230

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• kalanimalkalanimal Member Posts: 3
    Not exactly sure what to make of my pricing. First time I've ever gone almost all the way thru.
    2018 JLU Sahara
    MSRP $53,890 (went down to $51,895 somehow?)
    MF.00155 (Manager printed out sheet for me) DealerTrack?
    Residual 73%
    12k/39m
    $509

After speaking with manager the lease offer dropped to $498..don't know what money was taken off where since it was an offer before I walked.

Any thoughts?
    Thanks.
    kalanimal said:

Not exactly sure what to make of my pricing. First time I've ever gone almost all the way thru.
    2018 JLU Sahara
    Residual 73%
    12k/39m
    $509

After speaking with manager the lease offer dropped to $498..don't know what money was taken off where since it was an offer before I walked.

Any thoughts?
    Thanks.

With those numbers, $463/mo plus tax.

State and tax rate?

Seems to be in the ballpark

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

kalanimal said:

2018 JLU Sahara
    Residual 73%
    12k/39m
    $509

Any thoughts?
    Thanks.

State and tax rate?

NY 8.625
    kalanimal said:

Michaell said:

kalanimal said:

2018 JLU Sahara
    Residual 73%
    12k/39m
    $509

Any thoughts?
    Thanks.

State and tax rate?

NY 8.625
    Roughly $503/mo - your quote is a few dollars better than that.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

kalanimal said:

Michaell said:

kalanimal said:

2018 JLU Sahara
    Residual 73%
    12k/39m
    $509

Any thoughts?
    Thanks.

State and tax rate?

NY 8.625
    Roughly $503/mo - your quote is a few dollars better than that.
    That's great then? Thank you for replying back! Like I said I've never dealt with any of this before but this site has been super helpful
  • thirtyone1thirtyone1 Member Posts: 5
    I am looking at a JLU Sport S 36/15,000

Dealer is saying the Residual is 71% instead of 73% because there is an adjustment for manual transmission. This is Chrysler financing. Is that correct?

I am looking at a JLU Sport S 36/15,000

Dealer is saying the Residual is 71% instead of 73% because there is an adjustment for manual transmission. This is Chrysler financing. Is that correct?

That is entirely possible.

Our numbers aren't broken out by manual/automatic.
    I'm sort of surprised that a Wrangler would have a deduction for manual transmission. But, dealers can't adjust residuals, so I'm inclined to go with them.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mpjeep25mpjeep25 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, thanks for all the valuable information. I was looking for the Residual Value for the 2018 JK Unlimited Golden Eagle for 10K/36, 12K/36, and 15K/36? It's the version with the Dual Top (Body-Color Top) and Power Convenience Group. I'm seeing an MSRP of $41,710 and Sticker Price is between $38.7K and $38.9K. Thanks again!
    mpjeep25 said:

Hi, thanks for all the valuable information. I was looking for the Residual Value for the 2018 JK Unlimited Golden Eagle for 10K/36, 12K/36, and 15K/36? It's the version with the Dual Top (Body-Color Top) and Power Convenience Group. I'm seeing an MSRP of $41,710 and Sticker Price is between $38.7K and $38.9K. Thanks again!

74%/73%/71% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mpjeep25mpjeep25 Member Posts: 2
    kyfdx said:

mpjeep25 said:

74%/73%/71% residual
    Awesome. Thank you very much!!
  • mjv04tjmjv04tj Member Posts: 2
    Can you please provide me with the MF and residual for a JK Unlimited Willy’s 10k/36 and 12k/36 In PA. 

Thanks
    mjv04tj said:

Can you please provide me with the MF and residual for a JK Unlimited Willy’s 10k/36 and 12k/36 In PA. 

Thanks

Standard MF and 74%/73% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• ivpaivpa Member Posts: 21
    Can you please provide me with MF and residual for wrangler JK unlimited 12k/36 & 15k/36 in Miami, FL 33175?

Thank you

Can you please provide me with MF and residual for wrangler JK unlimited 12k/36 & 15k/36 in Miami, FL 33175?

Thank you

What trim level?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• justgriggsjustgriggs Member Posts: 1
    Can you please provide me with MF and residual for 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL unlimited Rubicon 12k/36 and 12k/39

and

2018 Jeep Wrangler JL unlimited Sport s 12k/36 and 12k/39

Wilmington NC 28412

Can you please provide me with MF and residual for 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL unlimited Rubicon 12k/36 and 12k/39

and

2018 Jeep Wrangler JL unlimited Sport s 12k/36 and 12k/39

Wilmington NC 28412

Standard MF

Sport S: 75%/74% residual for 36/39 mo.
    Rubicon: 71%/70% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• shatikazshatikaz Member Posts: 30
    2018 jeep grand cherokee laredo and wrangler sahara RV, MF and incentives 36/15.
    shatikaz said:

2018 jeep grand cherokee laredo and wrangler sahara RV, MF and incentives 36/15.

Need zip code for incentive info?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jan1234567jan1234567 Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2018
    I'm looking for incentives, MF and residual for 12k/36 and 10k/36

Wrangler JL unlimited Rubicon
    Wrangler JL Rubicon

Wrangler JL unlimited Sport s
    Wrangler JL Sport s

Newburyport, MA 01950

Will these numbers change month to month and should I ask again tomorrow for numbers in May?
    Thank you very much!
    Not sure if Edmunds likes other products, but I use the app Leasematic (I have no affiliation). $2 I think and it was $2 well spent so I could real time price the lease #s at the dealer. 
    bww2000 said:

Not sure if Edmunds likes other products, but I use the app Leasematic (I have no affiliation). $2 I think and it was $2 well spent so I could real time price the lease #s at the dealer. 

Nah... we don't care.. ;)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• aug0211aug0211 Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2018
    Is it me or did residuals take a hit this month for JLs?

Specifically, JLU Sahara - are they about 2% lower than last month?

Could you give residual for JLU Sahara, 15k/36 mos (Ohio)? I believe it is 67% but would like to confirm to be sure.

Still waiting on my factory order and I’m afraid it’s quite literally starting to cost me money with MF going up and RV coming down :(

aug0211 said:

Could you give residual for JLU Sahara, 15k/36 mos (Ohio)? I believe it is 67% but would like to confirm to be sure.

Still waiting on my factory order and I’m afraid it’s quite literally starting to cost me money with MF going up and RV coming down :(

64% residual for May..

Down 3%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

I'm looking for incentives, MF and residual for 12k/36 and 10k/36

Wrangler JL unlimited Rubicon
    Wrangler JL Rubicon

Wrangler JL unlimited Sport s
    Wrangler JL Sport s

Newburyport, MA 01950

Will these numbers change month to month and should I ask again tomorrow for numbers in May?
    Thank you very much!

Standard MF
    36/12
    68% residual
    63% residual
    73% residual
    66% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• straman17straman17 Member Posts: 63
    kyfdx said:

aug0211 said:

64% residual for May..

Down 3%
    Wow down 3% that is a nice upward swing in the payment. Did the JLU Rubicon move that much as well? 36/39/15K Ohio. Thanks.
  • nyccarguynyccarguy Member Posts: 16,417
    straman17 said:

kyfdx said:

aug0211 said:

64% residual for May..

Down 3%
    Wow down 3% that is a nice upward swing in the payment. Did the JLU Rubicon move that much as well? 36/39/15K Ohio. Thanks.
    Shows they must be moving inventory.

2001 Prelude Type SH, 2022 Highlander XLE AWD, 2022 Wrangler Sahara 4Xe, 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR 4WD

straman17 said:

kyfdx said:

aug0211 said:

64% residual for May..

Down 3%
    61%/60% residual for 36/39

Yes, down 3%, as well

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• masch57masch57 Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2018
    Could you please give me the numbers for a Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S 36/10 in 98258?
    kyfdx said:
    Nah... we don't care.. ;)
    masch57 said:

Could you please give me the numbers for a Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S 36/10 in 98258?

Standard MF and 76%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jasond1973jasond1973 Member Posts: 10
    Hi can you give me incentives, mf, residual for Wrangler Unlimited Sport S 36/15 and 39/15 in 07039?
    thanks
  • jmill012jmill012 Member Posts: 22
    edited May 2018
    Hi! Can I get 36,39,42,45,48 10K and 12K miles for a JLUR? Zip 21102

Also, if you have it, the acquisition fee and money factor.

Thanks in advance!!
  • straman17straman17 Member Posts: 63
    kyfdx said:

straman17 said:

kyfdx said:

aug0211 said:

64% residual for May..

Down 3%

Yes, down 3%, as well
    I just want to confirm the residual is 61%/60% on a JLU Rubicon. Last month was 69% . Thanks.

Hi can you give me incentives, mf, residual for Wrangler Unlimited Sport S 36/15 and 39/15 in 07039?
    thanks

JK or JL?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

jmill012 said:

Hi! Can I get 36,39,42,45,48 10K and 12K miles for a JLUR? Zip 21102

Also, if you have it, the acquisition fee and money factor.

Thanks in advance!!

Standard MF
    12K/yr
    66%/65%/64%/63% residual for ...
    36/39/42/48 months.

Acquisition fee waived for 36/39 mo.
    $595 for 42 mo.
    $895 for 48 mo.

Add 1% for 10K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

straman17 said:

kyfdx said:

straman17 said:

kyfdx said:

aug0211 said:

64% residual for May..

Down 3%

Yes, down 3%, as well
    I just want to confirm the residual is 61%/60% on a JLU Rubicon. Last month was 69% . Thanks.
    Sorry, it's 66%/65% for Unlimited.

The other numbers were for the 2-door.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jasond1973jasond1973 Member Posts: 10
    kyfdx said:
    thanks
    JK or JL?
    JK thanks.