2018 Jeep Wrangler Lease Deals and Prices

1181921232433

Comments

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651
    bww2000 said:

    Hi. I have a local dealer with a bunch of manual transmissions in stock. Is RV different for MT vs AT?

    AT 36/12 (71% for July) and 36/10(1% adder)
    JLU sport s
    60010

    MT ?

    tganks!

    Some Chrysler Capital leases have residual deductions for manual transmissions. Not sure if the Wrangler is one of them, as manuals are actually popular on this model. If there is a deduction, it's likely 2%.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bww2000bww2000 Member Posts: 53
    Hi. Another question ... 
    do you know when Aug #s come out?  Friday 8/3?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,617
    bww2000 said:

    Hi. Another question ... 
    do you know when Aug #s come out?  Friday 8/3?

    No, tomorrow (8/1)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jpqstjpqst Member Posts: 77
    Hello! Can I please have the residual and MF (if known) for August - JLU Sport S 24/12 & 36/12 and any incentives for 28027. Thanks!
  • bww2000bww2000 Member Posts: 53
    Hi.  Checking in for August #s. (RV, MF)
    60010
    2018 JLU Sport S
    36/10 and 36/12
    Hoping Acq fee is still waived?

    thx!

  • nicksmu17nicksmu17 Member Posts: 181
    edited August 2018
    Checking back for Aug Numbers

    60521

    2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara and Rubicon. JL Unlimited

    36/10k

    Thanks!!

    Does Engine type matter?
  • jfernandez102jfernandez102 Member Posts: 12
    Checking in for August numbers?
    2018 unlimited JL
    36/10 & 36/12
    08840
  • smitonsmiton Member Posts: 30
    Hello! When available - can I please have the residual and MF (if known) for August - JLU Sport S And Sahara 36/12 for 20148. Both AWD. Thanks!
  • gocaps18gocaps18 Member Posts: 4
    edited August 2018
    Same for above requests. Looking for JL Sport S unlimited Manual transmission residual and MF (21701) for 36mth/10k.

    Also for JL Sahara unlimited Manual...need residual and MF 36/10 for 21701
  • kar_freakkar_freak Member Posts: 131
    Hi! Looking for August lease numbers on JLU 4 door Sport and Sport S 36/12k & 39/12k in TX (77479). Any incentives, acquisition waived?
    Thanks!
  • jeepsteve1jeepsteve1 Member Posts: 2
    Looking for residual value on a 2018 JLU Rubicon 36/10 and 48/10. ZIP code 91709. Thank you. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651
    Unfortunately, we do not yet have the August programs for the Wrangler.

    Hopefully, soon.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651
    jpqst said:

    Hello! Can I please have the residual and MF (if known) for August - JLU Sport S 24/12 & 36/12 and any incentives for 28027. Thanks!

    Standard MF
    75%/72% residual for 24/36 mo

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651
    bww2000 said:

    Hi.  Checking in for August #s. (RV, MF)
    60010
    2018 JLU Sport S
    36/10 and 36/12
    Hoping Acq fee is still waived?

    thx!

    Standard MF
    73%/72% residual

    We don't have the acquisition fee info, yet.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651
    nicksmu17 said:

    Checking back for Aug Numbers

    60521

    2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara and Rubicon. JL Unlimited

    36/10k

    Thanks!!

    Does Engine type matter?

    Standard MF
    68%/66% residual for Rubicon/Sahara

    Engine doesn't affect numbers

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651

    Checking in for August numbers?
    2018 unlimited JL
    36/10 & 36/12
    08840

    Which trim?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651
    smiton said:

    Hello! When available - can I please have the residual and MF (if known) for August - JLU Sport S And Sahara 36/12 for 20148. Both AWD. Thanks!

    Standard MF
    72%/65% residual for SportS/Sahara

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651
    gocaps18 said:

    Same for above requests. Looking for JL Sport S unlimited Manual transmission residual and MF (21701) for 36mth/10k.

    Also for JL Sahara unlimited Manual...need residual and MF 36/10 for 21701

    Standard MF
    73%/66% residual for SportS/Sahara

    Manual transmission may lower the residual, but don't know for sure

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651
    kar_freak said:

    Hi! Looking for August lease numbers on JLU 4 door Sport and Sport S 36/12k & 39/12k in TX (77479). Any incentives, acquisition waived?
    Thanks!

    36/12
    Standard MF
    74%/73% residual for Sport/Sport-S
    Subtract 1% for 39/12

    No info on acquisition fee, yet

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651

    Looking for residual value on a 2018 JLU Rubicon 36/10 and 48/10. ZIP code 91709. Thank you. 

    Standard MF
    68%/65% residual for 36/38 months

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jfernandez102jfernandez102 Member Posts: 12
    kyfdx said:
    Checking in for August numbers?
    2018 unlimited JL
    36/10 & 36/12
    08840
    Which trim?
    Hi sorry - sport/ sport S

    thanks!!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,617


    kyfdx said:

    Checking in for August numbers?
    2018 unlimited JL
    36/10 & 36/12
    08840

    Which trim?

    Hi sorry - sport/ sport S

    thanks!!

    36/12
    Standard MF and 74% (Sport) or 72% (Sport S)

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jpqstjpqst Member Posts: 77
    How about JLU sport 24/12, 24/10 - 28027? Thanks! 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,617
    jpqst said:

    How about JLU sport 24/12, 24/10 - 28027? Thanks! 

    Standard MF and 77% / 78%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • byesubybyesuby Member Posts: 49
    Looking for MF and Residual for 12/36 & 15/36 Sahara UL IN 01907. Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651
    byesuby said:

    Looking for MF and Residual for 12/36 & 15/36 Sahara UL IN 01907. Thank you!

    Standard MF
    65%/63% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • byesubybyesuby Member Posts: 49
    kyfdx said:

    byesuby said:

    Looking for MF and Residual for 12/36 & 15/36 Sahara UL IN 01907. Thank you!

    Standard MF
    65%/63% residual
    Thank you. What is the standard Mf?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651
    byesuby said:

    kyfdx said:

    byesuby said:

    Looking for MF and Residual for 12/36 & 15/36 Sahara UL IN 01907. Thank you!

    Standard MF
    65%/63% residual
    Thank you. What is the standard Mf?
    We don't know what it is, this month. It's generally around .00200

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • robrob22robrob22 Member Posts: 1
    MF and RV? 2018 Wrangler JK Sahara/Sport 2 door. 48m 10k
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,617
    robrob22 said:

    MF and RV? 2018 Wrangler JK Sahara/Sport 2 door. 48m 10k

    Standard MF and 59%
    Both trims

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • thehankthehank Member Posts: 73
    Hi, Looking for MF and RV on Sport 4 door and Sahara for Missouri / 63143.
    48mo/12k miles.

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,617
    thehank said:

    Hi, Looking for MF and RV on Sport 4 door and Sahara for Missouri / 63143.
    48mo/12k miles.

    Thanks

    JK or JL?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • thehankthehank Member Posts: 73
    Michaell said:

    thehank said:

    Hi, Looking for MF and RV on Sport 4 door and Sahara for Missouri / 63143.
    48mo/12k miles.

    Thanks

    JK or JL?
    Both please!
  • bww2000bww2000 Member Posts: 53
    edited August 2018
    Hi. Any luck determining if Acq fee is waived for Aug?  I’m in 60010 and hope to pick up my lease tomorrow, 36/10. 

    Thanks for all your help!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651
    thehank said:

    Michaell said:

    thehank said:

    Hi, Looking for MF and RV on Sport 4 door and Sahara for Missouri / 63143.
    48mo/12k miles.

    Thanks

    JK or JL?
    Both please!
    Standard MF
    JK: 59%/65% residual for Sahara/Sport
    JL: 62%/70% residual for Sahara/Sport

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651
    bww2000 said:

    Hi. Any luck determining if Acq fee is waived for Aug?  I’m in 60010 and hope to pick up my lease tomorrow, 36/10. 

    Thanks for all your help!!

    Sorry... no info

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • tyler1421tyler1421 Member Posts: 2
    Can I please have the residual on JLU Sport S for 36/39/48 at 15k? Thanks 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,617
    tyler1421 said:

    Can I please have the residual on JLU Sport S for 36/39/48 at 15k? Thanks 

    Standard MF and 70% / 69% / 66%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bww2000bww2000 Member Posts: 53
    Hi. Doing my daily check in on Acq fee for 36/10 in 60010. I may be picking it up tonight. Any luck learning what the Acq fee is?

    Thank you again for all your help!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651
    bww2000 said:

    Hi. Doing my daily check in on Acq fee for 36/10 in 60010. I may be picking it up tonight. Any luck learning what the Acq fee is?

    Thank you again for all your help!

    Sorry

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bww2000bww2000 Member Posts: 53
    edited August 2018
    kyfdx said:
    Hi. Doing my daily check in on Acq fee for 36/10 in 60010. I may be picking it up tonight. Any luck learning what the Acq fee is?

    Thank you again for all your help!
    Sorry
    As always, thanks!

    i think it’s $595 ... just got a quote on a 36/10 and they quoted $895 so guessing it’s $595 and they are marking it up $300. 
  • aug0211aug0211 Member Posts: 34
    edited August 2018
    Would you be able to share JLUR numbers for 36/15?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,617
    aug0211 said:

    Would you be able to share JLUR numbers for 36/15?

    Standard MF and 65%

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • blaize412blaize412 Member Posts: 1
    Hi, when you say Standard MF what is the actual number to compute?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651
    blaize412 said:

    Hi, when you say Standard MF what is the actual number to compute?

    We don't have the number for this month. In recent months, it's been in the .00200 neighborhood.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jeffc92jeffc92 Member Posts: 20
    I live in Utah (84102), but I am looking at leasing a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited in Arizona (85260). can you please let me know the MF and residual for the following?
    12K/36M/Rubicon Unlimited
    12K/24M/Rubicon Unlimited

    12K/36M/Sahara Unlimited
    12K/24M/Sahara Unlimited

    12K/36M/Sport S Unlimited
    12K/24M/Sport S Unlimited
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,651
    jeffc92 said:

    I live in Utah (84102), but I am looking at leasing a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited in Arizona (85260). can you please let me know the MF and residual for the following?
    12K/36M/Rubicon Unlimited
    12K/24M/Rubicon Unlimited

    12K/36M/Sahara Unlimited
    12K/24M/Sahara Unlimited

    12K/36M/Sport S Unlimited
    12K/24M/Sport S Unlimited

    Standard MF
    24/12
    70%/67%/74% residual
    Rubicon/Sahara/Sport S

    36/12
    67%/65%/72% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • HozzieHozzie Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2018
    Hello, Can I get residuals from 37064 on a 24/10 and 36/10 lease for:

    Sport S (2 door and 4 door)
    Sahara

    Thanks.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,617
    Hozzie said:

    Hello, Can I get residuals from 37064 on a 24/10 and 36/10 lease for:

    Sport S (2 door and 4 door)
    Sahara

    Thanks.

    JK or JL?

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • James TrenaryJames Trenary Member Posts: 5
    2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited
    Sport S 4x4 (JK)
    tulsa, ok 74133
    12/36
    residual and Mf

    Thank you!
Sign In or Register to comment.