Are you (or someone in your family) a first-time car buyer who is struggling to find an affordable used vehicle? A reporter would like to speak with you; please reach out to [email protected] by 1/21 for more details.

2018 Jeep Wrangler Lease Deals and Prices

1151618202133

Comments

  • kmstiverskmstivers Member Posts: 14
    Is there a prices paid forum for 2018 wranglers?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,797
    kmstivers said:

    Is there a prices paid forum for 2018 wranglers?

    No... but feel free to post prices or ask, here.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bww2000bww2000 Member Posts: 53
    Good morning. July1 at 923a on a Sunday, so likely unanswerable ... any changes to #s for July?

    thanks!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,797
    bww2000 said:

    Good morning. July1 at 923a on a Sunday, so likely unanswerable ... any changes to #s for July?

    thanks!!

    The new programs don't start until Friday

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bww2000bww2000 Member Posts: 53
    kyfdx said:
    Good morning. July1 at 923a on a Sunday, so likely unanswerable ... any changes to #s for July?

    thanks!!
    The new programs don't start until Friday
    Thx!
  • aug0211aug0211 Member Posts: 34
    Well, I still don’t have my March 7 ordered JL. Turbo issues :( Jeep is telling us they will start building 2018 turbos in late July. My guess is I’ll see mine in August if I’m lucky, otherwise likely September.

    Is it safe to assume the RV will continue to drop as the model year ages and we get closer and closer to the 2019s?

    I’m starting to wonder if I should just wait for a 2019 - and if l do, it it’s a reasonable wager to think 2019s will start out with better leasing numbers (due to higher RV) than 2018s might have in the July/August/September timeframe.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,797
    aug0211 said:

    Well, I still don’t have my March 7 ordered JL. Turbo issues :( Jeep is telling us they will start building 2018 turbos in late July. My guess is I’ll see mine in August if I’m lucky, otherwise likely September.

    Is it safe to assume the RV will continue to drop as the model year ages and we get closer and closer to the 2019s?

    I’m starting to wonder if I should just wait for a 2019 - and if l do, it it’s a reasonable wager to think 2019s will start out with better leasing numbers (due to higher RV) than 2018s might have in the July/August/September timeframe.

    No idea what might happen with rates, sorry.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • lynx4120lynx4120 Member Posts: 16
    Looking for RV for JLU - Sport S/Sahara
    36/10 & 36/12
    zip: 44446

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,797
    lynx4120 said:

    Looking for RV for JLU - Sport S/Sahara
    36/10 & 36/12
    zip: 44446

    Thanks!

    36/12
    Standard MF
    73%/66% residual for SportS/Sahara

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • deevedeeve Member Posts: 110
    Hello, I believe the Standard Money Factor is .00214? Does the Standard Money Factor always stay the same and is it Chryslers or universal?
  • deevedeeve Member Posts: 110
    Also, current numbers for a JKU Rubicon 12/36 Zip 97124. Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,797
    deeve said:

    Hello, I believe the Standard Money Factor is .00214? Does the Standard Money Factor always stay the same and is it Chryslers or universal?

    We don't know what it is, this month, but that number is certainly typical.
    It's Chrysler Capital's number, and it can change monthly, and it's different for different models.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,797
    deeve said:

    Also, current numbers for a JKU Rubicon 12/36 Zip 97124. Thanks!

    Standard MF and 65% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • squeeneysqueeney Member Posts: 2
    Looking at a JLU Sport, and a JLU Rubicon. Both ends of the spectrum

    Sport MSRP $35830 / assume I can get 5% below invoice at $33222 (incl destination)
    Rubicon MSRP $56110 / assume I can get 5% below invoice at $$49105 (incl destination)

    36mth/10k mi or 39mth (whichever deal looks better)

    What residual will I have on each, and what is the current MF?
    What should I expect to pay in TX? I'm not sure how the tax works on leases in this state.

    Thanks in advance
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,797
    squeeney said:

    Looking at a JLU Sport, and a JLU Rubicon. Both ends of the spectrum

    Sport MSRP $35830 / assume I can get 5% below invoice at $33222 (incl destination)
    Rubicon MSRP $56110 / assume I can get 5% below invoice at $$49105 (incl destination)

    36mth/10k mi or 39mth (whichever deal looks better)

    What residual will I have on each, and what is the current MF?
    What should I expect to pay in TX? I'm not sure how the tax works on leases in this state.

    Thanks in advance

    39/10
    Standard MF (we don't have that number... but, we've heard .00214, this month)
    75%/68% residual for Sport/Rubicon

    Texas taxes the full selling price, even on a lease.. 6.25% rate
    So... $2076 or $3069 on your two examples


    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • blairf1999blairf1999 Member Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:

    squeeney said:

    Looking at a JLU Sport, and a JLU Rubicon. Both ends of the spectrum

    Sport MSRP $35830 / assume I can get 5% below invoice at $33222 (incl destination)
    Rubicon MSRP $56110 / assume I can get 5% below invoice at $$49105 (incl destination)

    36mth/10k mi or 39mth (whichever deal looks better)

    What residual will I have on each, and what is the current MF?
    What should I expect to pay in TX? I'm not sure how the tax works on leases in this state.

    Thanks in advance

    39/10
    Standard MF (we don't have that number... but, we've heard .00214, this month)
    75%/68% residual for Sport/Rubicon

    Texas taxes the full selling price, even on a lease.. 6.25% rate
    So... $2076 or $3069 on your two examples


    Do you have the option to wrap the taxes into the lease? or have to pay up front?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,797

    kyfdx said:

    squeeney said:

    Looking at a JLU Sport, and a JLU Rubicon. Both ends of the spectrum

    Sport MSRP $35830 / assume I can get 5% below invoice at $33222 (incl destination)
    Rubicon MSRP $56110 / assume I can get 5% below invoice at $$49105 (incl destination)

    36mth/10k mi or 39mth (whichever deal looks better)

    What residual will I have on each, and what is the current MF?
    What should I expect to pay in TX? I'm not sure how the tax works on leases in this state.

    Thanks in advance

    39/10
    Standard MF (we don't have that number... but, we've heard .00214, this month)
    75%/68% residual for Sport/Rubicon

    Texas taxes the full selling price, even on a lease.. 6.25% rate
    So... $2076 or $3069 on your two examples


    Do you have the option to wrap the taxes into the lease? or have to pay up front?
    They are collected upfront, but you can certainly add that amount to the CAP cost, and pay it over the lease term.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mikendallasmikendallas Member Posts: 20
    Hi- Can I please get the MF and RV for a 2018 Rubicon JL and Sahara JL (4 door) 36/15k. thank you so much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,797

    Hi- Can I please get the MF and RV for a 2018 Rubicon JL and Sahara JL (4 door) 36/15k. thank you so much!

    Standard MF and 66%/64% residual for Rubicon/Sahara

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • mikendallasmikendallas Member Posts: 20
    Hi- Can you tell me if Jeep offers a msd program? Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,797

    Hi- Can you tell me if Jeep offers a msd program? Thank you!

    As far as we know, they do not.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • squeeneysqueeney Member Posts: 2
    Did the residual change for July?
  • aug0211aug0211 Member Posts: 34
    squeeney said:

    Did the residual change for July?

    Yes! Dying to know this. I wish there was something like a chart we could just update each month with residuals for trim/mileage/term.
  • aug0211aug0211 Member Posts: 34
    aug0211 said:

    squeeney said:

    Did the residual change for July?

    Yes! Dying to know this. I wish there was something like a chart we could just update each month with residuals for trim/mileage/term.
    Like this (see attached)

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,797
    Sorry, but we don't have the Wrangler info, yet..

    As far as a chart?
    It's confidential dealer information.... so, that's not an option.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kmstiverskmstivers Member Posts: 14
    kyfdx said:
    Sorry, but we don't have the Wrangler info, yet.. As far as a chart? It's confidential dealer information.... so, that's not an option.
    Yet, we have the info posted here monthly. It’s certainky feasible to put together if someone maintained it. 
  • aug0211aug0211 Member Posts: 34
    kmstivers said:
    kyfdx said:
    Sorry, but we don't have the Wrangler info, yet.. As far as a chart? It's confidential dealer information.... so, that's not an option.
    Yet, we have the info posted here monthly. It’s certainky feasible to put together if someone maintained it. 
    Yeah, I’ll leave it up to the guys who run the show here. I figured it’d be easier for them to just fill in the chart once and post it, rather than answer the same question over and over again - but I’m just grateful for the awesome info you guys are sharing. However it works for you is perfect! I was just trying to be helpful. Thank you for sharing the info with us!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,797
    kmstivers said:


    kyfdx said:

    Sorry, but we don't have the Wrangler info, yet..

    As far as a chart?
    It's confidential dealer information.... so, that's not an option.

    Yet, we have the info posted here monthly. It’s certainky feasible to put together if someone maintained it. 

    I guess.... do you want to volunteer?
    There are only 200 makes and models.. :D

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,899
    kyfdx said:

    kmstivers said:


    kyfdx said:

    Sorry, but we don't have the Wrangler info, yet..

    As far as a chart?
    It's confidential dealer information.... so, that's not an option.

    Yet, we have the info posted here monthly. It’s certainky feasible to put together if someone maintained it. 
    I guess.... do you want to volunteer?
    There are only 200 makes and models.. :D

    Oh, and don't forget that some trim levels have different numbers.

    And, the incentives are regional ....

    Seems like a lot of work, for someone. :open_mouth:

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • bww2000bww2000 Member Posts: 53
    Hi. Any #s for July for:
    JLU Sport S
    36/12 $ 36/10
    60010

    as always, thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,899
    bww2000 said:

    Hi. Any #s for July for:
    JLU Sport S
    36/12 $ 36/10
    60010

    as always, thank you!

    None yet.

    Hopefully, Monday.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • aug0211aug0211 Member Posts: 34
    Michaell said:
    kyfdx said:
    Sorry, but we don't have the Wrangler info, yet.. As far as a chart? It's confidential dealer information.... so, that's not an option.
    Yet, we have the info posted here monthly. It’s certainky feasible to put together if someone maintained it. 
    I guess.... do you want to volunteer? There are only 200 makes and models.. :D
    Oh, and don't forget that some trim levels have different numbers. And, the incentives are regional .... Seems like a lot of work, for someone. :open_mouth:
    If you check the attachment on my previous post, I was trying to make life easier for you awesome guys who help us out and answer the numbers from all of us. The attached Excel doc accounts for all trims, 10/12/15k miles, and 24/36/39/48 month lease terms for both JLs and JLUs.

    I might be totally wrong - but it seems like you guys answer the same questions a lot of times - for instance:
    “numbers for Sport S, 12k/36k please!”

    What if your answer to that request was to enter the information into the spreadsheet, instead of posting a comment? Then - you wouldn’t have to answer it again when someone asks for the same info 9 days later.

    My hope was that I could help contribute to make life easier for you guys by providing an Excel document (see my last post) with everything built out except for the RV column. Then, if you filled it in once, you wouldn’t have to answer the same questions again and again. At least for this section (Wranglers).

    Like I said though, my only goal was to try to help make life easier for you guys since you help so many people, so if it doesn’t achieve that by all means, ignore it :)
  • blairf1999blairf1999 Member Posts: 3
    Looking for #s on a JLU Sport S, 36/15 77346
  • bww2000bww2000 Member Posts: 53
    Michaell said:
    Hi. Any #s for July for:
    JLU Sport S
    36/12 $ 36/10
    60010

    as always, thank you!
    None yet. Hopefully, Monday.
    Thanks Michael. 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoModerator Posts: 198,899

    Looking for #s on a JLU Sport S, 36/15 77346

    No numbers, yet; fingers crossed we will see them tomorrow.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,797

    Looking for #s on a JLU Sport S, 36/15 77346

    Standard MF and 70% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,797
    bww2000 said:


    Michaell said:

    bww2000 said:

    Hi. Any #s for July for:
    JLU Sport S
    36/12 $ 36/10
    60010

    as always, thank you!

    None yet.

    Hopefully, Monday.

    Thanks Michael. 

    Standard MF and 72%/73% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • deevedeeve Member Posts: 110
    Happy Monday!? :) What are the newest 2 and 4 door Rubicon numbers?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,797
    deeve said:

    Happy Monday!? :) What are the newest 2 and 4 door Rubicon numbers?

    JL
    36/15
    Standard MF
    2-Door: 61% residual
    Unlimited: 65% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • cab_426cab_426 Member Posts: 1
    Looking for numbers on the following:

    Zip: 92103
    JL Sahara Unlimited
    36/10 and 36/12

    Is Standard MF for July the same as June?

    Thank you so much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,797
    cab_426 said:

    Looking for numbers on the following:

    Zip: 92103
    JL Sahara Unlimited
    36/10 and 36/12

    Is Standard MF for July the same as June?

    Thank you so much!

    Standard MF and 66%/65% residual

    We don't know the Standard MF for either month

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • sacked_sacked_ Member Posts: 15
    Hi, can I get the numbers for zip code 97212, JLU Sport S 36/12 and 36/10? Thanks!
  • tyler1421tyler1421 Member Posts: 2
    Hi, can I please get JLU Sport S for 39/15 and 48/15 for 32174. Thank you 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,797
    sacked_ said:

    Hi, can I get the numbers for zip code 97212, JLU Sport S 36/12 and 36/10? Thanks!

    Standard MF and 72%/73% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,797
    tyler1421 said:

    Hi, can I please get JLU Sport S for 39/15 and 48/15 for 32174. Thank you 

    Standard MF
    69%/66% residual for 39/48 months.

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • bww2000bww2000 Member Posts: 53
    kyfdx said:
    Michaell said:
    Hi. Any #s for July for:
    JLU Sport S
    36/12 $ 36/10
    60010

    as always, thank you!
    None yet. Hopefully, Monday.
    Thanks Michael. 
    Standard MF and 72%/73% residual
    Hi. Can you provide 48/10 for sport s 60010 as well?  Thanks. 
  • branman11branman11 Member Posts: 3
    Hi, looking for MF and residual on 48/15 rubicon 19709. Thank you very much!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,797
    bww2000 said:


    kyfdx said:

    bww2000 said:


    Michaell said:

    bww2000 said:

    Hi. Any #s for July for:
    JLU Sport S
    36/12 $ 36/10
    60010

    as always, thank you!

    None yet.

    Hopefully, Monday.

    Thanks Michael. 
    Standard MF and 72%/73% residual

    Hi. Can you provide 48/10 for sport s 60010 as well?  Thanks. 

    Standard MF and 69% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 202,797
    edited July 2018
    branman11 said:

    Hi, looking for MF and residual on 48/15 rubicon 19709. Thank you very much!

    Assuming JLU?
    Standard MF and 62% residual

    Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • branman11branman11 Member Posts: 3
    Thank you!
Sign In or Register to comment.