Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2018 Buick Enclave Lease Deals and Prices

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,182

Can I please get the current money factor for 92620 & 92501? I recently went to a dealership and got this quote:

2018 Enclave Premium GR
    MSRP: $51,710
    Adjusted Cap: $45,500
    Residual: .57 & .46
    36 month rate: 3.96% (.00095)
    36 Month payment: $579.15
    48 month rate: 4.58% (.00110)
    48 Month payment: $587.10

I also asked about refundable security deposits, but he skipped right over it.

The money factors are correct (but, not the corresponding APRs.. those don't match)
    You don't give the mileage allowance, but either way, I show 12% difference between 36 and 48 months, not 11%.

I get $516/mo.+tax on the 36 month term, but of course I don't have the rest of your details about the amount due at signing, etc.

GM doesn't have an MSD program.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• facedeculofacedeculo Member Posts: 3
    kyfdx said:

Can I please get the current money factor for 92620 & 92501? I recently went to a dealership and got this quote:

2018 Enclave Premium GR
    MSRP: $51,710
    Adjusted Cap: $45,500
    Residual: .57 & .46
    36 month rate: 3.96% (.00095)
    36 Month payment: $579.15
    48 month rate: 4.58% (.00110)
    48 Month payment: $587.10

I also asked about refundable security deposits, but he skipped right over it.

The money factors are correct (but, not the corresponding APRs.. those don't match)
    You don't give the mileage allowance, but either way, I show 12% difference between 36 and 48 months, not 11%.

I get $516/mo.+tax on the 36 month term, but of course I don't have the rest of your details about the amount due at signing, etc.

GM doesn't have an MSD program.
    Thanks for the quick response! I’m an idiot and was dividing by 2400 not multiplying, so shame on me.

You’re the best.
  • rkelly17rkelly17 Member Posts: 103
    Michaell said:

rkelly17 said:

Would you provide the MF/Residual for 36/15 Premium AWD in Pittsburgh PA 15317. Thank you.

.00095 and 54%
    $1250 lease cash
    What are the numbers for the Avenir model? Thank you!
  • rkelly17rkelly17 Member Posts: 103

Hello,

looking for lease info (MF, Residual and monthly payments) for the Enclave Avenir in WA State (98052). Looking for a 36 months, 12000 miles/year. MSRP is $59,490 (however I have GM Supplier Discount, which I hope I can combine with the current incentives). Thank you!

I will also be eligible for a supplier discount. What is the discount? Thanks!
    rkelly17 said:

Michaell said:

rkelly17 said:

Would you provide the MF/Residual for 36/15 Premium AWD in Pittsburgh PA 15317. Thank you.

.00095 and 54%
    $1250 lease cash
    What are the numbers for the Avenir model? Thank you!
    Same MF and residual
    $750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

rkelly17 said:

Hello,

looking for lease info (MF, Residual and monthly payments) for the Enclave Avenir in WA State (98052). Looking for a 36 months, 12000 miles/year. MSRP is $59,490 (however I have GM Supplier Discount, which I hope I can combine with the current incentives). Thank you!

I will also be eligible for a supplier discount. What is the discount? Thanks!
    We don't have that information

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• facedeculofacedeculo Member Posts: 3
    Do you know if GM Financial still allows you to use refundable security deposits to lower the APR? Just looking around the Buick APR is considerably higher than other cars we're looking at.

Do you know if GM Financial still allows you to use refundable security deposits to lower the APR? Just looking around the Buick APR is considerably higher than other cars we're looking at.

We've never heard of an MSD program for GM Financial

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• flokofjaklzflokofjaklz Member Posts: 27
    edited April 2018
    Hi. Can you tell me the current money factor, residual, and any incentives for a 2018 Enclave Premium AWD with Experience package and 10,000 miles per year and 36 months? Located in Pennsylvania. Thank you!

Hi. Can you tell me the current money factor, residual, and any incentives for a 2018 Enclave Premium AWD with Experience package and 10,000 miles per year and 36 months? Located in Pennsylvania. Thank you!

.00095 MF and 57% residual
    $1250 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• flokofjaklzflokofjaklz Member Posts: 27
    kyfdx said:
    .00095 MF and 57% residual $1250 lease cash
    Thank you!!!!
  • bonefishpaulbonefishpaul Member Posts: 50
    Hi,

Can you provide MF & RV for 2018 Enclave Avenir FWD & RWD, both @ 36/15K? Thanks :)
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,056

Hi,

Can you provide MF & RV for 2018 Enclave Avenir FWD & RWD, both @ 36/15K? Thanks :)

.00095 and 54%
    $750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• dcvtwodcvtwo Member Posts: 34
    Hello - Can you please provide current MF and RV for 2018 Buick Enclave Premium Group in SE Michigan (48104)? Please provide for both 24 months, 12K miles/year and 36 months, 12K/year. Thank you!
    Oops: Forgot to mention that I'd like these numbers for both AWD and FWD versions. Thank you!
    dcvtwo said:

Hello - Can you please provide current MF and RV for 2018 Buick Enclave Premium Group in SE Michigan (48104)? Please provide for both 24 months, 12K miles/year and 36 months, 12K/year. Thank you!

dcvtwo said:

Oops: Forgot to mention that I'd like these numbers for both AWD and FWD versions. Thank you!

.00146 and 63% / 56%
    Both AWD and FWD
    $1250 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Does anyone know if the leasing rates/programs will change on May 1st for the Enclave?

Does anyone know if the leasing rates/programs will change on May 1st for the Enclave?

A new program starts on the 1st. We don't know if or what the changes might be, though.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

A new program starts on the 1st. We don't know if or what the changes might be, though.
    Thanks! I will check back in a day or two to see if anything has changed.
  • monkeyshiftmonkeyshift Member Posts: 87
    Hi could you tell me the May numbers on Enclave premium 36/12 in Los Angeles on both AWD and FWD? Any lease cash? 
    Thanks!

Hi could you tell me the May numbers on Enclave premium 36/12 in Los Angeles on both AWD and FWD? Any lease cash? 
    Thanks!

.00108 MF and 56% residual
    $1250 lease cash
    Either drive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• monkeyshiftmonkeyshift Member Posts: 87
    Thanks! 
    Hello, again - I have essentially the same question, but now in a different month: Can you please provide current MFs and RVs for 2018 Buick Enclave Premium AWD and Avenir-level in SE Michigan (48104)? Please provide for both 24 months, 12K miles/year and 36 months, 12K/year. Thank you!
    dcvtwo said:

Hello, again - I have essentially the same question, but now in a different month: Can you please provide current MFs and RVs for 2018 Buick Enclave Premium AWD and Avenir-level in SE Michigan (48104)? Please provide for both 24 months, 12K miles/year and 36 months, 12K/year. Thank you!

24/12: .00159 MF and 63% residual
    36/12: .00108 MF and 56% residual
    either trim

$1250/$750 lease cash for Premium/Avenir

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

Thanks! Would you happen to know the new May numbers for Enclave Premium & Avenir? Both FWD @ 36mos/15K in South Florida (33071)? Thanks as always!!

kyfdx said:

Thanks! Would you happen to know the new May numbers for Enclave Premium & Avenir? Both FWD @ 36mos/15K in South Florida (33071)? Thanks as always!!
    .00108 MF and 54% residual
    either trim

$1250/$750 lease cash for Premium/Aveni

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• alise007alise007 Member Posts: 6
    I’m sitting here at the dealership looking at Enclaves
    2.59% rate and 54% residual Essence AWD 1sl
    with GM supplier of the year discounts down to about 41673 I think. 39 months. I don’t see the miles on this paperwork but I’m thinking it’s 10k or 12k  is that high rate and residual?
  • alise007alise007 Member Posts: 6
    Oh I’m 48306 zip code but looking to purchase in Grand Blanc Mi
  • zvegas123zvegas123 Member Posts: 33
    Can you please provide incentives, money factor and residual for 2018 AWD Avenir for 15k, Las Vegas and 36/39k miles?

Thanks!
    alise007 said:

I’m sitting here at the dealership looking at Enclaves
    2.59% rate and 54% residual Essence AWD 1sl
    with GM supplier of the year discounts down to about 41673 I think. 39 months. I don’t see the miles on this paperwork but I’m thinking it’s 10k or 12k  is that high rate and residual?

alise007 said:

Oh I’m 48306 zip code but looking to purchase in Grand Blanc Mi

.00108 (2.59%) and 56% for 39/12
    $2250 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

zvegas123 said:

Can you please provide incentives, money factor and residual for 2018 AWD Avenir for 15k, Las Vegas and 36/39k miles?

Thanks!

.00108 and 54% / 51%
    $750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mei_applemei_apple Member Posts: 5
    Thanks for helping out.. May I have residual and MF for

1. Enclave Essence 39 month and 10K/yr, FWD and AWD
    2. Enclave Essence 36 month and 10K/yr, FWD and AWD
    mei_apple said:

Thanks for helping out.. May I have residual and MF for

1. Enclave Essence 39 month and 10K/yr, FWD and AWD
    2. Enclave Essence 36 month and 10K/yr, FWD and AWD

.00108 MF and 59%/57% residual for 36/39 mo.
    $2250 lease cash

Either drive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hi Guys! Thanks for all of your help!! Getting ready to negotiate a lease for a 2018 Buick Enclave Premium FWD. Wanted to get the MF/RV for 39 months, 15K miles per year in South Florida, 33071? Many thanks!! :)

Hi Guys! Thanks for all of your help!! Getting ready to negotiate a lease for a 2018 Buick Enclave Premium FWD. Wanted to get the MF/RV for 39 months, 15K miles per year in South Florida, 33071? Many thanks!! :)

.00108 MF and 51% residual
    $1250 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• infoseeker8infoseeker8 Member Posts: 67
    2018 Enclave Essence FWD. Hi. I’m looking at either a 36/12 or 36/15 lease in Florida on an Enclave Essence FWD. I’d appreciate it if you’d please let me know the MF, RV and any applicable incentives, including lease loyalty. Also, what would the #s be for a FWD Premier as well. Thank you!

2018 Enclave Essence FWD. Hi. I’m looking at either a 36/12 or 36/15 lease in Florida on an Enclave Essence FWD. I’d appreciate it if you’d please let me know the MF, RV and any applicable incentives, including lease loyalty. Also, what would the #s be for a FWD Premier as well. Thank you!

36/15:
    .00108 MF and 56%/54% residual for Essence/Premium
    Add 2% for 12K/yr

$2250/$1250 lease cash for Essence/Premium

No info on loyalty or other incentives

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• dan4412dan4412 Member Posts: 6
    Hello,
    Can you give me the residual for an Avenir here in 85297? What are the total lease incentives you are seeing?
    Many thanks!
  • dan4412dan4412 Member Posts: 6
    Sorry, need to add...3 year 36k or 3 year 45K miles.
    dan4412 said:

Hello,
    Can you give me the residual for an Avenir here in 85297? What are the total lease incentives you are seeing?
    Many thanks!

dan4412 said:

Sorry, need to add...3 year 36k or 3 year 45K miles.

.00108 MF and 56%/54% residual
    $750 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• sspirogasspiroga Member Posts: 8
    Looking for lease cash, MF, and residual for Atlanta, GA.

39/15K and 48/15K

Thanks!
    sspiroga said:

Looking for lease cash, MF, and residual for Atlanta, GA.

39/15K and 48/15K

Thanks!

Which trim?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• hostejchostejc Member Posts: 8
    Hello,
    This is my first time on the forum and my first time leasing a vehicle. Couple questions below and the numbers they gave me when I was at the dealership.

I would really appreciate being advised if the following lease of a 2018 Buick Enclave Essence AWD with tow, moonroof, and carbon wheels is a good deal:
    MSRP - $51,00, GM Supplier Price - $47,560, Residual Value - $28, 560,
    Money Factor - ( 2.59%), 12,000 mile/yr,
    39 months
    Zip Code 45039

A Couple Questions:

Does the Residual need to be off the MSRP?
    Should I put $2,000 down?
    They say I am eligible for $4K in rebates, does this seem right?
    Should I be worried more about the Residual Value or more on my Adjusted Capitalized Cost?

Just need some guidance on what to look for when I am working on a deal.

Thank you!

John
    hostejc said:

Hello,
    This is my first time on the forum and my first time leasing a vehicle. Couple questions below and the numbers they gave me when I was at the dealership.

I would really appreciate being advised if the following lease of a 2018 Buick Enclave Essence AWD with tow, moonroof, and carbon wheels is a good deal:
    MSRP - $51,00, GM Supplier Price - $47,560, Residual Value - $28, 560,
    Money Factor - ( 2.59%), 12,000 mile/yr,
    39 months
    Zip Code 45039

A Couple Questions:

Does the Residual need to be off the MSRP?
    Should I put $2,000 down?
    They say I am eligible for $4K in rebates, does this seem right?
    Should I be worried more about the Residual Value or more on my Adjusted Capitalized Cost?

Just need some guidance on what to look for when I am working on a deal.

Thank you!

John

Residual is based off the MSRP - bottom line number of the factory window sticker

Do not put $2000 down - just first payment and any registration costs

The dealer would know best about available incentives; just make sure they know you are leasing, a.s there are likely different incentives for lease vs. purchase

Residual value is fixed by the bank; worry more about the selling price and adjusted cap cost.

39/12 numbers - .00108 and 56% (MF equates to 2.59%, but that's not how anybody references it)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• aznebbaznebb Member Posts: 1
    Can you guys help with non-lease pricing? If so, I am looking at a $51085 sticker price. I do have a non-GM car in the household and supplier. I was won wondering if dealerships can do better than supplier pricing?
    aznebb said:

Can you guys help with non-lease pricing? If so, I am looking at a $51085 sticker price. I do have a non-GM car in the household and supplier. I was won wondering if dealerships can do better than supplier pricing?

Sorry, no help on pricing.

They do offer 1.9% APR financing up to 60 months on the Enclave.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Hello! I'm still shopping and wonder if you have the new information for June? Can you please provide current MFs and RVs for 2018 Buick Enclave Essence AWD, Premium AWD, and Avenir AWD in SE Michigan (48104)? Please provide for: 24 months, 12K miles/year, 36 months, 12K/year, and 36 months, 15K/year. Thank you!
  • carjugglercarjuggler Member Posts: 5
    I am looking at a Enclave Premium 18k miles/ year and either 24 or 36 months in NJ (08648). I was told rebates are $4750. Can anyone provide the new info? I am also eligible for supplier discount.
    dcvtwo said:

Hello! I'm still shopping and wonder if you have the new information for June? Can you please provide current MFs and RVs for 2018 Buick Enclave Essence AWD, Premium AWD, and Avenir AWD in SE Michigan (48104)? Please provide for: 24 months, 12K miles/year, 36 months, 12K/year, and 36 months, 15K/year. Thank you!

24/12: .00162 MF and 66%/63%/60% residual, respectively
    36/12: .00111 MF and 58%/56%/54% residual

$2250/$1250/$750 lease cash respectively

+$500 customer incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

I am looking at a Enclave Premium 18k miles/ year and either 24 or 36 months in NJ (08648). I was told rebates are $4750. Can anyone provide the new info? I am also eligible for supplier discount.

We only show up to 15K/yr

24/15: .00162 MF and 62% residual
    36/15: .00111 MF and 54% residual

$1250 lease cash
    +$500 customer incentive

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator