Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2018 Honda Accord Deals and Prices

Comments

• Options
    exToyHonAcexToyHonAc Member Posts: 4
    Sorry I know this has probably been asked and answered, but what effect does avoiding financing and paying cash for a car have on the sales price? Is this something that should be discussed prior to arriving at a final price? Or drop it in after you feel the final price has been arrived at. Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244
    edited August 2018
    Either way dealer is paid . Financing thru dealer gives them a chance to make a few more dollars, maybe getting you a better deal, where just giving a check will not. I always ask if I finance will it help you & get me to my target price ?

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

• Options
    indydave3indydave3 Member Posts: 3
    brian125 said:

indydave3 said:

Hope you’re having more luck Indyvw than I am in Central IN. Not much luck getting anyone to come much below invoice price

Unfortunately for you there are area's that just don't compete with other states pricing. Nothing you could do. After your Targeted area dealers have been contacted and you gather all pricing you either make your lowest deal or wait another month hoping pricing lowers. If you buy a Accord this month rest assure you made the best possible deal in your area . I bought a lot of cars since the late 60's, My thoughts are , as long as I know I made the best possible deal, I'm happy with that . God bless buyers in another state getting better pricing. Living in NY I have bought vehicles in MA down to MD & VA when pricing paid to take a road trip. when the Honda Pilot came out in 2003 the NY, NJ & surround states were getting MSRP plus $500 if you wanted it quicker . In Ohio pilots were selling 500 below invoice which made buying there a no brainer . Save 2500/ 3000 or buy local.

Well, not in a big hurry so probably going to wait another month or so and see of the arrivals of 2019 models help drop some of the 2018 prices. Hope that doesn’t end up biting me.
  • Options
    IndyvwIndyvw Member Posts: 11
    Hey there indydave3,  what vehicle are you searching for and who have you contacted so far?  PM me if you want. 
  • Options
    brucedobrucedo Member Posts: 7
    What is an acceptable out the door price for an 2018 Accord EX and Accord Hybrid LX/EX in Los Angeles area. I got an offer for 2018 Accord Hybrid LX for $27800. Can it go lower than that?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336
    indydave3 said:

brian125 said:

indydave3 said:

Hope you’re having more luck Indyvw than I am in Central IN. Not much luck getting anyone to come much below invoice price

Unfortunately for you there are area's that just don't compete with other states pricing. Nothing you could do. After your Targeted area dealers have been contacted and you gather all pricing you either make your lowest deal or wait another month hoping pricing lowers. If you buy a Accord this month rest assure you made the best possible deal in your area . I bought a lot of cars since the late 60's, My thoughts are , as long as I know I made the best possible deal, I'm happy with that . God bless buyers in another state getting better pricing. Living in NY I have bought vehicles in MA down to MD & VA when pricing paid to take a road trip. when the Honda Pilot came out in 2003 the NY, NJ & surround states were getting MSRP plus $500 if you wanted it quicker . In Ohio pilots were selling 500 below invoice which made buying there a no brainer . Save 2500/ 3000 or buy local.

Well, not in a big hurry so probably going to wait another month or so and see of the arrivals of 2019 models help drop some of the 2018 prices. Hope that doesn’t end up biting me.
    The only thing to be aware of is that the inventory will continue to shrink, the longer you wait. So, you may not get your first choice of colors.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    Jerseydevil01Jerseydevil01 Member Posts: 151
    brian125 said:

indydave3 said:

I guess that firesale we talked about a few months ago never happened and never will. Your advice and the fact that you sometime need to make the best deal you can and don't look back are spot on. I am so happy with my deal back in june, it was the best available then. Folks need to look beyond the price of the car itself and shop for better deals on doc fees, free addons or free services that can be negiotated into a deal. I suspect since the sales numbers for 2018 are way down that honda will make less accords in 2019 to keep the price up
  • Options
    john4546john4546 Member Posts: 54
    I've been checking dealers stock around town there are still alot of accords left. upon your notification @jerseydevil01 ( thank-you again ) with sussman honda i sent them a request. there webpage says they have 187 accords plus some in storage what ever that means . hopefully sussman's price will come down this month or next . I will wait it out buy a 2019 if i have to . At what point and price is it not worth buying a 2018 manuel sport and considering buying a 2019 . @Jerseydevil01 what do u say??????
  • Options
    john4546 said:

I've been checking dealers stock around town there are still alot of accords left. upon your notification @jerseydevil01 ( thank-you again ) with sussman honda i sent them a request. there webpage says they have 187 accords plus some in storage what ever that means . hopefully sussman's price will come down this month or next . I will wait it out buy a 2019 if i have to . At what point and price is it not worth buying a 2018 manuel sport and considering buying a 2019 . @Jerseydevil01 what do u say??????

@john4546 I'm no expert and you are just as good as I am at knowing how the system works and how to play the game. From now till the end of December they will continue to unload the 2018s and should be very little discounts on the 2019's. Also last year there was 1000 flexcash in feb and march on the 2019's, who knows if it will be brought back. The manual models are such a rare bird that throws a wrench into the whole process and who knows if they will even offer manuals in 2019. Since Sussman has the car you want in stock call them next Thursday and give them a WTF offer that you are willing to make and see if they bite. It all depends on how hungry you are
  • Options
    I love that--- A wtf offer ----------------------wtf offer has been requested. lol u read my mind
  • Options
    @swamaway

Sent over that info you requested to your IM .........................Good luck

• Options
    edited August 2018
    @john4546 if you could make a deal like your other Accord Sport take it this month. there are still plenty of manuals around. Do not rush!! Patience paid off 2 month ago and will now.... wait be firm on your target price

Sussex & Nardy Honda have the sport 2.0 (6m) on there lots with a sit time of 5 & 6 months. Make a offer for 2k below invoice after taking each dealers doc fee into consideration . NY doc's are capped at $75. Do not budge off that number, leave a contact number. Do not E-price these dealers I posted . CALL each internet manager let them know you will buy the vehicle on that day of call ................... you know the drill

Piazza Honda right in your back yard has your model 15 days on lot
    Ourisman has a White for 4 days on lot.
    Planet Honda has a few manuals with 3 days to a month . (Beware high doc, Planets known to play games)
    DCH kay....... sister store to DCH Academy has a white 2.0T 6m

• Options
    kingsfan2kingsfan2 Member Posts: 22
    Hi, Looking for an 18 EX-L 2.0 in Sacramento, best price so far is 28,522
    After emailing 4 of the local dealers and a couple of Bay Area dealers. What
    Price should I be targeting on the 2.0 EX-L?
  • Options
    Hey @john4546, just to give you some info to help your decision making, I have a tentative deal in place for $1300 below invoice on one of the manuals at a dealer in OH. I am also positive that Kingsport Honda in TN would get to $1500 without batting an eye. They will practically move mountains to get a deal done. However, at a distance of 400 miles one-way from me it just isn’t worth saving $100-$150 dollars (considering fuel cost too). Out of 40 dealers when I started, I only have about 5-6 that were willing to price $1000 or more below invoice. Granted, it seems like you have considerably more inventory to work with around your area so I think $1600-$2000 below invoice is probably doable. My inventory isn’t terrible but it isn’t what I would consider favorable by a long shot. The closest dealer that has the exact spec I want, including color, is 115 miles from me. I would have an easier time finding a tumbleweed near central IN than a Sport 2.0T manual in silver or modern steel. I’m sure you’ll have a much easier time.
  • Options
    tieunhinhitieunhinhi Member Posts: 4
    TomSayes said:

Newbie here. In the market for a 2018 Accord EX. I'm in NJ. The best quote received so far is 26,500 out of the door. (Includes TTL, Destination, Documentation and Dealer Accessories). Should I settle for this or can it get any better?

Thanks for you help!

Tom

Hi,
    I'm also in the market for 20018 Accord EX. The dealership I went to asked for over $28k out the door. I told them the max I can do is $26,500 and they turned me down. I live in SoCal by the way.

Does anyone know how much people are paying out the door price for the 2018 EX trim in Southern California?

Greatly appreciate your inputs.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,336

TomSayes said:

Newbie here. In the market for a 2018 Accord EX. I'm in NJ. The best quote received so far is 26,500 out of the door. (Includes TTL, Destination, Documentation and Dealer Accessories). Should I settle for this or can it get any better?

Thanks for you help!

Tom

Hi,
    I'm also in the market for 20018 Accord EX. The dealership I went to asked for over $28k out the door. I told them the max I can do is $26,500 and they turned me down. I live in SoCal by the way.

Does anyone know how much people are paying out the door price for the 2018 EX trim in Southern California?

Keep shopping. There are about eleventy-seven Honda dealers in SoCal; contact as many as you're willing to travel to (Ventura, Orange, Riverside Counties?) and see what kind of pricing you get.

Deals should improve as we get closer to the end of the month. Current programs expire on 9/4, so Labor Day weekend might be the right time to shop.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    brian125 said:

@john4546 if you could make a deal like your other Accord Sport take it this month. there are still plenty of manuals around. Do not rush!! Patience paid off 2 month ago and will now.... wait be firm on your target price

Sussex & Nardy Honda have the sport 2.0 (6m) on there lots with a sit time of 5 & 6 months. Make a offer for 2k below invoice after taking each dealers doc fee into consideration . NY doc's are capped at $75. Do not budge off that number, leave a contact number. Do not E-price these dealers I posted . CALL each internet manager let them know you will buy the vehicle on that day of call ................... you know the drill

Piazza Honda right in your back yard has your model 15 days on lot
    Ourisman has a White for 4 days on lot.
    Planet Honda has a few manuals with 3 days to a month . (Beware high doc, Planets known to play games)
    DCH kay....... sister store to DCH Academy has a white 2.0T 6m

@brian125 thanks for taking the time to help me again . your advice is spot on recommendations solid. Unfortunately i did call one of your dealer recommendations. My wife is the only obstacle right NOW! Anyway i already spoke to someone today about a white sport manual. I told dealership xyz below invoice should wrap up deal, I let this dealership know i just bought a sport model in june for xyz and 2 dealers in NJ are willing to sell at this price. Not sure if there is more incentive money to dealers but lets just say i need to get my wife on board . This suchfks
    Why did u recommend dealerships with sport models on there lots that just arrived ??

• Options
    Indyvw said:

Hey @john4546, just to give you some info to help your decision making, I have a tentative deal in place for $1300 below invoice on one of the manuals at a dealer in OH. I am also positive that Kingsport Honda in TN would get to $1500 without batting an eye. They will practically move mountains to get a deal done. However, at a distance of 400 miles one-way from me it just isn’t worth saving $100-$150 dollars (considering fuel cost too). Out of 40 dealers when I started, I only have about 5-6 that were willing to price $1000 or more below invoice. Granted, it seems like you have considerably more inventory to work with around your area so I think $1600-$2000 below invoice is probably doable. My inventory isn’t terrible but it isn’t what I would consider favorable by a long shot. The closest dealer that has the exact spec I want, including color, is 115 miles from me. I would have an easier time finding a tumbleweed near central IN than a Sport 2.0T manual in silver or modern steel. I’m sure you’ll have a much easier time.

You are so right!. With stock in my area's 5 closest states i might be able to hold out another month or two. You said 1600 to 2000 below might be doable and driving 200 plus miles is not worth it. I Agree it is doable. unless one of @brian125 dealers knock me over with a much better price, then getting my wife on board i might not have to travel to far. @jerseydevil01 found a white manuel sport right in my back yard at Sussman that i will re-visit pricing . The thought of a 2019 sport model in Dec or Jan has a nice X-mas feel but at what cost full sticker 32k? Thanks again for the info @Indyvw . Good luck hope you make a awesome deal!
  • Options
    Exactly right on the 2019. They aren’t going to revamp anything for next year seeing that it was brand new this year so I just don’t think it’s worth paying considerably more for the 2019. Better to get a killer deal on the 2018. Also, I totally think it’s worth driving 200 miles for a good deal, but 400 miles one-way for the best deal I could get seemed excessive ya know? I gotta draw the line somewhere. You need to remind your wife that this is about as cheap as you can get this next car. After the 2018s disappear you won’t be able to get that $2k below invoice price again for almost a year. It makes good financial sense to do this now. And because now is always better than later! Lol
  • Options
    P_BenP_Ben Member Posts: 5
    Hi All,

New to the forum. Interested in a 2018 Accord EX-L in the DC area. My two best offers have both been about $29,000 and change. Doesn't seem outrageous, but curious what others thought.

Thanks.
  • Options
    P_Ben said:

Hi All,

New to the forum. Interested in a 2018 Accord EX-L in the DC area. My two best offers have both been about $29,000 and change. Doesn't seem outrageous, but curious what others thought.

Thanks.

exl 1.5 or 2.0 ?

29k with otd fee's.... or 29k agree sales price w/ dest charge only .

What are the DC dealers ............ doc fee charge ?

I have long crossed of Anderson Honda as a recommendation due to most of there stocks add on's and price gauging. Have you dealt with Anderson ?

• Options
    @john4546

Sent you a email with contact & price info. Run it by your wife ........... Good luck

• Options
    brian125 said:

P_Ben said:

Hi All,

Thanks.

exl 1.5 or 2.0 ?

I have long crossed of Anderson Honda as a recommendation due to most of there stocks add on's and price gauging. Have you dealt with Anderson ?

EX-L 1.5

$29k all in. Really suburban MD or VA, not actually buying in DC proper.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Need agreed selling price w/o otd numbers .Every state has different taxes, doc & dmv fee's to access deal for you?

• Options
    your EXL 1.5 models invoice w/ dest charge is... $27,410 + 895=.............. $28,305

• Options
    dccarbuyer2dccarbuyer2 Member Posts: 13
    P_Ben said:

brian125 said:

P_Ben said:

Hi All,

Thanks.

exl 1.5 or 2.0 ?

EX-L 1.5

Are you titling in MD or VA?

TMV Price is $27,625 before taxes and tags, so $29,000 all in beats that by around $600. With that said, I think you can do better. Another site suggests the average sell price is about $1,000 lower.

Have you tried Shockley in Frederick, Sport in Silver Spring, or Ourisman in Laurel? Those three are all pretty aggressive on price. I bought my Touring Hybrid at Brown's in Arlington and their initial price was higher, but they were willing to come down for a quick sale.
  • Options

P_Ben said:

brian125 said:

P_Ben said:

Hi All,

Thanks.

exl 1.5 or 2.0 ?

EX-L 1.5

TMV Price is $27,625 before taxes and tags, so $29,000 all in beats that by around $600. With that said, I think you can do better. Another site suggests the average sell price is about $1,000 lower.

Have you tried Shockley in Frederick, Sport in Silver Spring, or Ourisman in Laurel? Those three are all pretty aggressive on price. I bought my Touring Hybrid at Brown's in Arlington and their initial price was higher, but they were willing to come down for a quick sale.
    In market as well and several are starting at 1700 under Honda listed MSRP (not including freight and stuff)... so ex-l 29,970 - 1700 = 28270. Have to imagine it gets better the closer you get to 9 3/4. If you go to a car with less stock sometimes they lower the discount sometimes they are motivated to move it ... probably depends on how long its been on the lot and management's directives to get the cars moved or not. So also looking at a Touring 2.0 and some are not discounting them as much.

True Car on the Consumer Reports was showing some pretty big discounts making me think 2-3k is a realistic target ... but i dunno I guess we'll see.
  • Options
    dccarbuyer2

Excellent choice dealers to negotiate with. You are correct P-Ben could do better with pricing ? TMV pricing in alot of area's are way off in my experiences. A smart shopper with somewhat skills negotiating will do better

• Options
    brian125 said:

Either way dealer is paid . Financing thru dealer gives them a chance to make a few more dollars, maybe getting you a better deal, where just giving a check will not. I always ask if I finance will it help you & get me to my target price ?

Thanks. Taking your advice. I would imagine there is still some form of dealer "holdback" they can get when financing.... at the same time if the dealership is looking for cash flow may have a preference for cash. Could imagine and have heard of either situation... seemed like cash preferences can lead to bigger discounts but I dunno that seems undisciplined and perhaps no longer goes on.
  • Options
    StasiStasi Member Posts: 1
    Hi, newbie here. Looking for an 18 EX-L 1.5 in 30044 (close to atlanta, ga). Who are the best dealerships AND when you all are talking invoice in the discussion is it actual invoice OR msrp. Thanks. All help appreciated.
  • Options

P_Ben said:

brian125 said:

P_Ben said:

Hi All,

Thanks.

exl 1.5 or 2.0 ?

EX-L 1.5

In market as well and several are starting at 1700 under Honda listed MSRP (not including freight and stuff)... so ex-l 29,970 - 1700 = 28270. Have to imagine it gets better the closer you get to 9 3/4. If you go to a car with less stock sometimes they lower the discount sometimes they are motivated to move it ... probably depends on how long its been on the lot and management's directives to get the cars moved or not. So also looking at a Touring 2.0 and some are not discounting them as much.

True Car on the Consumer Reports was showing some pretty big discounts making me think 2-3k is a realistic target ... but i dunno I guess we'll see.
    Thanks for the responses. I just reached out to Shockley and Annapolis. Have already engaged with Tysons Corner, Hersons, Ourisman.

Will be registering in MD.

I think I'd be ok with something closer to $28, but no one has bitten on that yet. But I haven't started any real negotiations. I'm approved for 2.75 financing from my bank, but would switch to dealer financing if it made sense.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,287
    P_Ben said:

P_Ben said:

brian125 said:

P_Ben said:

Hi All,

Thanks.

exl 1.5 or 2.0 ?

EX-L 1.5

Thanks for the responses. I just reached out to Shockley and Annapolis. Have already engaged with Tysons Corner, Hersons, Ourisman.

I think I'd be ok with something closer to $28, but no one has bitten on that yet. But I haven't started any real negotiations. I'm approved for 2.75 financing from my bank, but would switch to dealer financing if it made sense.
    Honda has 2.9% APR up to 60 months

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    dccarbuyer2dccarbuyer2 Member Posts: 13
    P_Ben said:

P_Ben said:

brian125 said:

P_Ben said:

Hi All,

Thanks.

exl 1.5 or 2.0 ?

EX-L 1.5

As you shop, keep in mind processing fees are capped at $300 in MD and $800 in VA. There is also a small VA tax if you buy there even if you are registering in MD.
  • Options
    negxnegx Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2018
    brian125 said:

@negx

What color EX are you looking for ? is there a 2nd color choice ?

Try these Honda dealers in NY go thru there website page see if they have a EX model you may want then send them a E-price quote ,....then negotiate with them..... $1600 to 2k below invoice is a solid target price range in NY. If you need more help ask me...... try to buy at the end of the month pricing is always better.

Millennium, Atlantic , Babylon, Curry, Tarrytown, new Rochelle , Friendly. These dealers are maybe's...... Bay- ridge Honda , maybe Paragon ( be careful with them ) Hillside Honda wont negotiate much on the phone

I'm looking for Modern Steel Metallic exterior and Black interior. Not really looking at other color choices.

I've checked these dealers and either they don't have the color in stock or are not budging on price. Among the ones that do, the best offer I got so far is about 25.5K sales price which is about 28K OTD.
  • Options
    kingsfan2kingsfan2 Member Posts: 22
    Hi, what should I target for a 2.0 EX-L in Northern CA?
    Have 28,500 right now which is just over 31 OTD
  • Options
    SCTomSCTom Member Posts: 4
    SCTom said:

brian125 said:

SCTom said:

I used this site back in early 2013 to find my Accord EX-L and it was extremely useful. Now, 5+ years and 115,000 miles later, considering a 2018...if I can get a decent price. Though I lived in NC at that time, bought it in VA since Charlotte dealers wouldn't negotiate. Now living in SC, but don't mind driving up to VA or MD for a deal. Any suggestions on specific dealers to target in those states?

Let me know what dealers I recommended in MD & VA that wont negotiate online or phone with you.

Will do.....hope to spend some time this weekend contacting the dealers in VA/MD.
    Thanks!
    Well, found a great deal on a 2016 Lexus, so going that way this time....thanks for the help.
  • Options
    P_Ben said:

P_Ben said:

brian125 said:

P_Ben said:

Hi All,

Thanks.

exl 1.5 or 2.0 ?

EX-L 1.5

tried to send you a PM, not sure if it worked, but Laurel gave me a decent offer on a Touring and Waldorf did as well... closing strategies to get the price down beyond that are all over the place, but you have to get them to understand that you are ready to pull trigger then they will probably come down ... also time may bring the offers down as well... but if it doesn't you still have to get the sales manager to ask for a special price to get price to come down... so he she has to believe in your coming purchase and that they will have FOMO fear of missing out, etc. Fundamentals of negotiating with all the pre-Internet tactics applicable.
  • Options
    Chad2586Chad2586 Member Posts: 51
    One dealer i've come across is selling a 18 Touring 1.5 for $30k, what realistically could i get this car for, could i offer 29k, or is that a stretch. It/s already discounted almost 5k.
  • Options
    Chad2586 said:

One dealer i've come across is selling a 18 Touring 1.5 for $30k, what realistically could i get this car for, could i offer 29k, or is that a stretch. It/s already discounted almost 5k.

Try to lower sale price where you take back dealers high doc fee off 599/699.

29k may be a stretch in your state. wont hurt to try thou , email call 15/ 20 dealers with a 29k I buy it today offer.......... then negotiate your best deal at months end.

• Options
    edited August 2018
    @john4546

check your email Bud

• Options
    brian125 said:

Chad2586 said:

29k may be a stretch in your state. wont hurt to try thou , email call 15/ 20 dealers with a 29k I buy it today offer.......... then negotiate your best deal at months end.

Thanks Brian, it doesn't matter that i'm leasing, right?
  • Options
    Chad2586 said:

The touring 1.5 had a 1000 flexcash, check with the dealer. I bought mine in june for 29,500
  • Options

Chad2586 said:

The touring 1.5 had a 1000 flexcash, check with the dealer. I bought mine in june for 29,500
    wow, that's spectacular man! Thanks, that gives me some perspective.
  • Options
    Chad2586 said:

brian125 said:

Chad2586 said:

Thanks Brian, it doesn't matter that i'm leasing, right?
    Same for lease

$1000 incentive on:
    1.5 EXL w/NAV
    1.5 Touring
    2.0 EXL
    2.0 EXL w/NAV

Only those models get the $1000

• Options
    Dealer cash is pass onto the dealer not the buyer. Dealers use's that money to there discretion.

• Options
    rrvirginiarrvirginia Member Posts: 11
    I'm getting an offer but I don't have the details yet, from Honda of Chantilly in Virginia. 1.5 Touring, I'm registering and purchasing in Virginia (up front taxes and high dealer fees). $279 per month with 3600 up front. Which if you roll it in together looks like $379 per month (this is for 36/12). I asked for a breakdown. But thought I'd put it up here for thoughts.
  • Options

I'm getting an offer but I don't have the details yet, from Honda of Chantilly in Virginia. 1.5 Touring, I'm registering and purchasing in Virginia (up front taxes and high dealer fees). $279 per month with 3600 up front. Which if you roll it in together looks like $379 per month (this is for 36/12). I asked for a breakdown. But thought I'd put it up here for thoughts.

You need to post in the accord lease forum once you have breakdown #'s . Do not put any down payment money on a lease . If your vehicle is lost or stolen you lose that $$$.

• Options
    rrvirginiarrvirginia Member Posts: 11
    Thanks for the tip @brian125 , I'll post once I get more details. The dealer has been slow to respond.
  • Options

Thanks for the tip @brian125 , I'll post once I get more details. The dealer has been slow to respond.

Your target sale price should be in the $1500 - 2k range below invoice price after you consider the dealers doc fee charge. You may do better if you get several dealerships involved .

Don't forget your model 1.5 Touring dealer gets a 1000 cash incentive for selling you that model.

Post back with details for this forum................. Good luck

• Options
    tieunhinhitieunhinhi Member Posts: 4
    Michaell said:

TomSayes said:

Thanks for you help!

Tom

Hi,

Keep shopping. There are about eleventy-seven Honda dealers in SoCal; contact as many as you're willing to travel to (Ventura, Orange, Riverside Counties?) and see what kind of pricing you get.

Deals should improve as we get closer to the end of the month. Current programs expire on 9/4, so Labor Day weekend might be the right time to shop.
    Hi Michaell,

Could you please help me calculate what the OTD price would be if I was given the this info from the dealership:

"Invoice price on new 2018 Honda Accord EX is $26,277. Your selling price with some additional savings due to Labor Day will be $24,777".

Again, I'm from southern california.

Thanks in advance!