Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2019 Audi Q7 Lease Deals and Prices

1383940414244»

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,860
    zodi1 said:

    yes, he is giving me Tax credits. why the rate is so high? is there a MF program rate that they can go lower than quoted? Thanks!

    The car is 1.5 model years old, and the dealer marketing allowance is meant to offset the high MF.

    You can use MSDs to bring the MF down.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • CH77CH77 Posts: 1
    Can you tell me MF, RV and incentives for 2019 Audi Q7 3.0 Premium Plus 36/7.5 in 100xx (Manhattan)?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 157,058
    CH77 said:

    Can you tell me MF, RV and incentives for 2019 Audi Q7 3.0 Premium Plus 36/7.5 in 100xx (Manhattan)?

    .00238 MF and 52% residual
    $9000 dealer market allowance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • warbernwarbern Posts: 66
    Is the dealer market allowance the same $9000 in 91436? Also, is there additional loyalty money that can be stacked with this? Thanks so much!
  • zodi1zodi1 Posts: 39
    Hi Mike;

    What would be the RV, MF and Market allowance for a 2019 Audi Q7 2.T P and PP please in ZIP: 32811

    36/7500
    36/1000

    Thanks again!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,860
    warbern said:

    Is the dealer market allowance the same $9000 in 91436? Also, is there additional loyalty money that can be stacked with this? Thanks so much!

    $6000 in CA
    $2000 loyalty

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,860
    zodi1 said:

    Hi Mike;

    What would be the RV, MF and Market allowance for a 2019 Audi Q7 2.T P and PP please in ZIP: 32811

    36/7500
    36/1000

    Thanks again!

    36/10
    .00238 and 55%
    $6000 dealer marketing allowance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • zodi1zodi1 Posts: 39
    They seem to be discounting the front end and marking up the MF to 9.7 APR, so they end up with monthly payment out of wazu. When I offered to purchase it instead they bulked and said he will not sell the car at Audi buy rate ..
  • hdfxstshdfxsts Posts: 11
    Can you please let me know the lease numbers as well as available incentives for 36/1000 for 2019 Q7 2.0T Premium (MSRP $56,999) for zip code 91436? Thank you in advance for your help.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 157,058
    hdfxsts said:

    Can you please let me know the lease numbers as well as available incentives for 36/1000 for 2019 Q7 2.0T Premium (MSRP $56,999) for zip code 91436? Thank you in advance for your help.

    .00238 MF and 55% residual
    $6000 dealer market allowance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hdfxstshdfxsts Posts: 11
    kyfdx said:

    hdfxsts said:

    Can you please let me know the lease numbers as well as available incentives for 36/1000 for 2019 Q7 2.0T Premium (MSRP $56,999) for zip code 91436? Thank you in advance for your help.

    .00238 MF and 55% residual
    $6000 dealer market allowance
    Thank you for your help!!
  • hdfxstshdfxsts Posts: 11
    Should the dealer market allowance be treated the same as rebate or discount for sales tax calculation?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,860
    hdfxsts said:

    Should the dealer market allowance be treated the same as rebate or discount for sales tax calculation?

    It's a factory to dealer incentive, so it will be part of any price the dealer offers you.

    It's not taxable, so that's a plus ....

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • makapuumakapuu Posts: 6
    MF is way too high. I am hoping to see better figures in June to pull the trigger. Fingers crossed
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 157,058
    makapuu said:

    MF is way too high. I am hoping to see better figures in June to pull the trigger. Fingers crossed

    I doubt the money factor will go down, next month. They've basically pulled all lease support, and replaced it with the dealer cash.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hdfxstshdfxsts Posts: 11
    kyfdx said:

    makapuu said:

    MF is way too high. I am hoping to see better figures in June to pull the trigger. Fingers crossed

    I doubt the money factor will go down, next month. They've basically pulled all lease support, and replaced it with the dealer cash.
    I agree. I have come to the conclusion that it does not make sense to lease 2019 Q7. It's better to take advantage of the current 0% 72 months financing deal together with the $6,000 incentive. The dealer I visited yesterday offered me about $5,000 dealer discount, and I am currently trying to bring it down a little more.
  • hdfxstshdfxsts Posts: 11
    edited May 28
    Just to clarify, I meant $5,000 dealer discount on top of the $6,000 dealer cash, and 0%/72 months financing deal has roughly a $3,500 cash value compared to the normal 2.5% rate for $45,000 loan amount.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,860
    hdfxsts said:

    Just to clarify, I meant $5,000 dealer discount on top of the $6,000 dealer cash, and 0%/72 months financing deal has roughly a $3,500 cash value compared to the normal 2.5% rate for $45,000 loan amount.

    Good luck! Feel free to post your final deal with us.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • KrovopiytzaKrovopiytza Posts: 16
    Can you please let me know the lease numbers as well as available incentives for 36/10k for 2019 Q7 2.0T Premium Plus for zip code 02038
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,860

    Can you please let me know the lease numbers as well as available incentives for 36/10k for 2019 Q7 2.0T Premium Plus for zip code 02038

    .00238 and 55%
    $6500 dealer marketing allowance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • makapuumakapuu Posts: 6
    hdfxsts said:

    Just to clarify, I meant $5,000 dealer discount on top of the $6,000 dealer cash, and 0%/72 months financing deal has roughly a $3,500 cash value compared to the normal 2.5% rate for $45,000 loan amount.

    good call on the financing.
  • hdfxstshdfxsts Posts: 11
    Hi,

    Can you please let me know if the incentive is still $6,000 for 2019 Q7 2.0T Premium for zip code 91436?

    Yes, I am still working on it.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 157,058
    hdfxsts said:

    Hi,

    Can you please let me know if the incentive is still $6,000 for 2019 Q7 2.0T Premium for zip code 91436?

    Yes, I am still working on it.

    $6500

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hdfxstshdfxsts Posts: 11
    kyfdx said:

    hdfxsts said:

    Hi,

    Can you please let me know if the incentive is still $6,000 for 2019 Q7 2.0T Premium for zip code 91436?

    Yes, I am still working on it.

    $6500
    Thank you. I have got an offer for 20% off MSRP & 0% 72 months financing, but they ran out of black interior color I wanted. I think I am going to switch to 2020. Most 2019 cars left have too many unnecessary options.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 157,058
    hdfxsts said:

    kyfdx said:

    hdfxsts said:

    Hi,

    Can you please let me know if the incentive is still $6,000 for 2019 Q7 2.0T Premium for zip code 91436?

    Yes, I am still working on it.

    $6500
    Thank you. I have got an offer for 20% off MSRP & 0% 72 months financing, but they ran out of black interior color I wanted. I think I am going to switch to 2020. Most 2019 cars left have too many unnecessary options.
    The $6500 is over half of that discount, right?
    Not too impressive.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hdfxstshdfxsts Posts: 11
    kyfdx said:

    hdfxsts said:

    kyfdx said:

    hdfxsts said:

    Hi,

    Can you please let me know if the incentive is still $6,000 for 2019 Q7 2.0T Premium for zip code 91436?

    Yes, I am still working on it.

    $6500
    Thank you. I have got an offer for 20% off MSRP & 0% 72 months financing, but they ran out of black interior color I wanted. I think I am going to switch to 2020. Most 2019 cars left have too many unnecessary options.
    The $6500 is over half of that discount, right?
    Not too impressive.
    Yes, and that's one of the reasons why we didn't go for it. Most good dealers have long been out of 2019 by now. Those which still have them tend to be lame and less willing to negotiate. I know people were getting 20% off even before corona or even back in 2019. Still, the 0% 72 months financing made the deal more tolerable. Also, it was the SE (Special Edition) trim without any unnecessary option. However, we could not stand the beige interior which they only had left.
  • hottdogg4kidshottdogg4kids Posts: 21
    Can you please let me know the lease numbers and available incentives for 36/10 for 2019 Q7 SE Premium Plus Zip Code 20874
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 157,058

    Can you please let me know the lease numbers and available incentives for 36/10 for 2019 Q7 SE Premium Plus Zip Code 20874

    2.0 or 3.0?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • hottdogg4kidshottdogg4kids Posts: 21
    2.0
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 157,058

    Can you please let me know the lease numbers and available incentives for 36/10 for 2019 Q7 SE Premium Plus Zip Code 20874

    2.0

    .00225 MF and 56% residual
    $7250 dealer market allowance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 11,098
    If you appreciate the information provided in our forums, could you help us by taking this 2-question survey? It will take less than a minute of your time: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/edmunds-forums-survey. Thanks for your help!

    MODERATOR

    Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

    Share your vehicle reviews

  • cali_songcali_song Posts: 4
    Hello,
    Can you please let me know the MF, RV and incentives for:
    2020 Audi Q7 2.0T Premium Plus
    36mo / 15k mi
    Zip: 95070

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,860
    cali_song said:

    Hello,
    Can you please let me know the MF, RV and incentives for:
    2020 Audi Q7 2.0T Premium Plus
    36mo / 15k mi
    Zip: 95070

    Thanks!

    Please repost into the 2020 Q7 lease thread, here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/60128/audi/q7/2020-audi-q7-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • senoromarsenoromar Posts: 15
    Hi Edmunds,

    I’m looking for the residual, MF, and incentives for a 2019 Q7 SE Premium 2.0T for 36/10k in 90230.

    Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,860
    senoromar said:

    Hi Edmunds,

    I’m looking for the residual, MF, and incentives for a 2019 Q7 SE Premium 2.0T for 36/10k in 90230.

    Thanks!

    .00225 and 56%
    $6500 dealer marketing allowance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kash922kash922 Posts: 16
    Hi Edmunds,

    I’m looking for the residual, MF, and incentives for a 2019 Q7 Premium 3.0T for 36/12k in 29096.

    Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 157,058
    kash922 said:

    Hi Edmunds,

    I’m looking for the residual, MF, and incentives for a 2019 Q7 Premium 3.0T for 36/12k in 29096.

    Thanks!

    .00225 MF and 50% residual
    $7250 dealer market allowance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MarcNYG1MarcNYG1 Posts: 15
    Can you please provide the residual, MF and incentives for a 2019 Q7 Premium Plus 3.0T in NJ for 36/12 and 10. Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,860
    MarcNYG1 said:

    Can you please provide the residual, MF and incentives for a 2019 Q7 Premium Plus 3.0T in NJ for 36/12 and 10. Thank you

    36/12
    .00225 and 50%
    $9000 dealer marketing allowance

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • ArieszealotArieszealot Posts: 6
    Hi, could you please provide the residual, MF, and incentives for a 2019 Q7 3.0T Premium Plus for 36/12 in 91007. Also does Audi have a conquest program now? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 150,860

    Hi, could you please provide the residual, MF, and incentives for a 2019 Q7 3.0T Premium Plus for 36/12 in 91007. Also does Audi have a conquest program now? Thank you!

    .00199 and 49%
    $6500 dealer marketing allowance

    No conquest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.