Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do you currently drive a 2019 Ford Ranger and live in Michigan?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Nissan Altima Lease Deals and Prices

11113151617

Comments

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,488
    dytkd85 said:

    Can someone please share the RV/MF for 36/12k for 2019 Altima SR (Zipcode 33323). Also any incentives? Loyalty and/or conquest. Are the incentives stackable?

    2.0T or 2.5?
    FWD or AWD?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dytkd85dytkd85 Posts: 15
    Michaell said:

    dytkd85 said:

    Can someone please share the RV/MF for 36/12k for 2019 Altima SR (Zipcode 33323). Also any incentives? Loyalty and/or conquest. Are the incentives stackable?

    2.0T or 2.5?
    FWD or AWD?
    2.5 FWD. Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,488
    dytkd85 said:

    Michaell said:

    dytkd85 said:

    Can someone please share the RV/MF for 36/12k for 2019 Altima SR (Zipcode 33323). Also any incentives? Loyalty and/or conquest. Are the incentives stackable?

    2.0T or 2.5?
    FWD or AWD?
    2.5 FWD. Thanks!
    .00100 and 54%
    $1900 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • sean219sandsean219sand 08053Posts: 7
    Looking for money factor, residual, incentives on Altima S Fwd for 36 months with 15k miles in zip code 08053
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,984

    Looking for money factor, residual, incentives on Altima S Fwd for 36 months with 15k miles in zip code 08053

    .00047 MF and 50% residual
    $2725 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • dandan1138dandan1138 Posts: 50
    May I have MF, Residual, Incentives on Altima S/SR/SV Fwd 36/12k in zip 97206

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,488

    May I have MF, Residual, Incentives on Altima S/SR/SV Fwd 36/12k in zip 97206

    SR - 2.0T or 2.5?

    .00047 and 51% (S) or 54% (SV)
    $1600 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dandan1138dandan1138 Posts: 50
    Michaell said:
    May I have MF, Residual, Incentives on Altima S/SR/SV Fwd 36/12k in zip 97206
    SR - 2.0T or 2.5? .00047 and 51% (S) or 54% (SV) $1600 incentives
    SR 2.0
    and is there a college graduate rebate?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,488


    Michaell said:

    May I have MF, Residual, Incentives on Altima S/SR/SV Fwd 36/12k in zip 97206

    SR - 2.0T or 2.5?

    .00047 and 51% (S) or 54% (SV)
    $1600 incentives

    SR 2.0
    and is there a college graduate rebate?

    .00047 and 54%
    $1600 incentives

    No info on college grad incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • dandan1138dandan1138 Posts: 50
    Michaell said:


    Michaell said:

    May I have MF, Residual, Incentives on Altima S/SR/SV Fwd 36/12k in zip 97206

    SR - 2.0T or 2.5?

    .00047 and 51% (S) or 54% (SV)
    $1600 incentives

    SR 2.0
    and is there a college graduate rebate?
    .00047 and 54%
    $1600 incentives

    No info on college grad incentive

    i was wrong, I was looking for the non VC-T engine.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,984

    Michaell said:


    Michaell said:

    May I have MF, Residual, Incentives on Altima S/SR/SV Fwd 36/12k in zip 97206

    SR - 2.0T or 2.5?

    .00047 and 51% (S) or 54% (SV)
    $1600 incentives

    SR 2.0
    and is there a college graduate rebate?
    .00047 and 54%
    $1600 incentives

    No info on college grad incentive
    i was wrong, I was looking for the non VC-T engine.

    SR 2.5 FWD
    36/12
    .00100 MF and 54% residual
    $1600 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • screen_Namescreen_Name Posts: 3
    Hi what's the MF, incentives and Residual at 98052 WA for Altima 2.5SL(FWD vs AWD) and Platinum (FWD vs AWD)?
    12k miles 36 months lease

    Thank you very much
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,488

    Hi what's the MF, incentives and Residual at 98052 WA for Altima 2.5SL(FWD vs AWD) and Platinum (FWD vs AWD)?
    12k miles 36 months lease

    Thank you very much

    .00047 and 55% (SL FWD), 56% (SL AWD), 54% (Plat FWD) or 55% (Plat AWD)
    $1600 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • skippydeeskippydee Posts: 2
    MF (800+ credit rating) Incentives and Residual at 16648 for Altima SV FWD

    Thanks so much
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,488
    skippydee said:

    MF (800+ credit rating) Incentives and Residual at 16648 for Altima SV FWD

    Thanks so much

    36/15
    .00047 and 53%
    $1100 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jay222jay222 Posts: 7
    Zip 11598 - 2019 Altima SV AWD could you please provide MF and residual (12m/36K) and any rebates.

    Thank you.

  • screen_Namescreen_Name Posts: 3
    edited May 14
    Michaell said:

    Hi what's the MF, incentives and Residual at 98052 WA for Altima 2.5SL(FWD vs AWD) and Platinum (FWD vs AWD)?
    12k miles 36 months lease

    Thank you very much

    .00047 and 55% (SL FWD), 56% (SL AWD), 54% (Plat FWD) or 55% (Plat AWD)
    $1600 incentive
    ended up with a 2019 Altima Platinum added 1790 on interior/exterior coating and 3M protections films
    0 down 446/month for 36/12. Is this considered a good deal?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,984
    jay222 said:

    Zip 11598 - 2019 Altima SV AWD could you please provide MF and residual (12m/36K) and any rebates.

    Thank you.

    .00047 MF and 55% residual
    $1600 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,984

    Michaell said:

    Hi what's the MF, incentives and Residual at 98052 WA for Altima 2.5SL(FWD vs AWD) and Platinum (FWD vs AWD)?
    12k miles 36 months lease

    Thank you very much

    .00047 and 55% (SL FWD), 56% (SL AWD), 54% (Plat FWD) or 55% (Plat AWD)
    $1600 incentive
    ended up with a 2019 Altima Platinum added 1790 on interior/exterior coating and 3M protections films
    0 down 446/month for 36/12. Is this considered a good deal?
    Congrats on the new Nissan! Thanks for the report!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • skippydeeskippydee Posts: 2
    Ended up with Altima SV, squeezed them for extra 800 off list (29495), discount off list of 2580. Dealer tried to bait and switch money factor by upcharging from .00047 to .00065 in between handshake and final paperwork. Thought I wouldn't notice the extra 8 bucks a month. Should have seen them squirm when I asked for a breakdown of the rent charges. Wife was mad at me.....until I heard the new deal sheet being printed with the .00047 money factor. Bazinga ! Did I make a good deal ?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,984
    skippydee said:

    Ended up with Altima SV, squeezed them for extra 800 off list (29495), discount off list of 2580. Dealer tried to bait and switch money factor by upcharging from .00047 to .00065 in between handshake and final paperwork. Thought I wouldn't notice the extra 8 bucks a month. Should have seen them squirm when I asked for a breakdown of the rent charges. Wife was mad at me.....until I heard the new deal sheet being printed with the .00047 money factor. Bazinga ! Did I make a good deal ?

    Congrats on the new Altima!

    Thanks for the report!

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MaxNissanMaxNissan New JerseyPosts: 12
    edited May 14
    MF and residual for Altima 36 month/15k per year lease. SV, SL, and Platinum.
    If not too much trouble FWD and AWD for comparison. 

    Also how much in rebates/incentives for May. 

    08902 zip
    appreciate all you do. 
    thanks in advance 


  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,488
    MaxNissan said:

    MF and residual for Altima 36 month/15k per year lease. SV, SL, and Platinum.
    If not too much trouble FWD and AWD for comparison. 

    Also how much in rebates/incentives for May. 

    08902 zip
    appreciate all you do. 
    thanks in advance 


    That's a request for 6 sets of numbers.

    Please give us your top three combinations.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,984
    MaxNissan said:

    MF and residual for Altima 36 month/15k per year lease. SV, SL, and Platinum.
    If not too much trouble FWD and AWD for comparison. 

    Also how much in rebates/incentives for May. 

    08902 zip
    appreciate all you do. 
    thanks in advance 


    Also, please note 2.0 or 2.5 engine

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • MaxNissanMaxNissan New JerseyPosts: 12
    Ok guys, appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

    2019 altima SV 2.5L AWD
    2019 altima SL 2.5L AWD

    15k yr/ 36 month lease

    MF and residual
    may lease incentives/rebates for 08902

    thanks so much. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 119,984
    MaxNissan said:

    Ok guys, appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

    2019 altima SV 2.5L AWD
    2019 altima SL 2.5L AWD

    15k yr/ 36 month lease

    MF and residual
    may lease incentives/rebates for 08902

    thanks so much. 

    .00047 MF
    54%/55% residual for SV/SL
    $1600 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • jay222jay222 Posts: 7
    Zip 11598 - 2019 Altima SL AWD could you please provide MF and residual (12m/36K) and any rebates.

    Thank you again.
  • lrk322lrk322 Posts: 1
    edited May 17
    MF, RV and offers please. Zip 78724 and 75237- 2017 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 36Months/ 15k miles per year.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,488
    jay222 said:

    Zip 11598 - 2019 Altima SL AWD could you please provide MF and residual (12m/36K) and any rebates.

    Thank you again.

    .00047 and 56%
    $1600 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 110,488
    edited May 17
    lrk322 said:

    MF, RV and offers please. Zip 78724 and 75237- 2017 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL 36Months/ 15k miles per year.

    2017?

    There are no lease programs for the 2017 Altima.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Sign In or Register to comment.