Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2020 Nissan Altima Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Everywhere, USAPosts: 127,860
edited July 13 in Nissan
Ask your 2020 Altima lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Comments

  • mike_aaamike_aaa Posts: 29
    Any thing on the 2020’s yet (dealer had 50 on the lot by me)
    MF RES incentives for the following 2020 Altima models zip 10307
    36/12k
    Altima s fwd
    Altima s awd
    Altima SV fwd

    Thank you again
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    mike_aaa said:

    Any thing on the 2020’s yet (dealer had 50 on the lot by me)
    MF RES incentives for the following 2020 Altima models zip 10307
    36/12k
    Altima s fwd
    Altima s awd
    Altima SV fwd

    Thank you again

    .00119 and 54% (S FWD), 55%, (S AWD) or 57% (SV FWD)
    $400 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Brancbx4Brancbx4 Posts: 25
    Hi can i have the mf residual and incentives for 2020 altima sr awd 36/12 for zipcode 10465?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    Brancbx4 said:

    Hi can i have the mf residual and incentives for 2020 altima sr awd 36/12 for zipcode 10465?

    .00145 and 58%
    $400 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • hd908hd908 ctPosts: 4
    Hey, looking at both the 2020 awd S with driver assist or 2020 awd SV. What are the numbers for 36/12 in 07208. Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 121,216
    hd908 said:

    Hey, looking at both the 2020 awd S with driver assist or 2020 awd SV. What are the numbers for 36/12 in 07208. Thanks

    .00092 and 54% (S AWD) or 57% (SV AWD)
    $400 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • insearchinsearch Posts: 24
    edited August 14
    Hello, could you please provide the numbers for 3yr/15k for 68130. 2020 SR or SV. both AWD
  • insearch said:

    Hello, could you please provide the numbers for 3yr/15k for 68130. 2020 SR or SV. both AWD

    2020 SR - 57% and 0.00092 MF
    SV - No residual yet but MF is 0.00145
    Edmunds Moderator
Sign In or Register to comment.