Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!





Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently bought/leased a new car online and requested a home delivery due to coronavirus? A reporter would like to speak to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 4/2 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2019 Acura ILX Lease Deals and Prices

kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
edited November 2018 in Acura
Ask your 2019 ILX lease questions here! Get info about prices, money factor, deals, incentives, and payments.

Check out the 2019 Acura ILX here.

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

«13456

Comments

  • Js112Js112 Posts: 9
    Can I get lease numbers for 2019 ILX base 36/10k in 90006 please.
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    Js112 said:

    Can I get lease numbers for 2019 ILX base 36/10k in 90006 please.

    Huh … guess there aren't any 2019 ILX lease numbers for November.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Js112Js112 Posts: 9
    Michaell said:
    Can I get lease numbers for 2019 ILX base 36/10k in 90006 please.
    Huh … guess there aren't any 2019 ILX lease numbers for November.
    Ok thank you!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    Js112 said:

    Can I get lease numbers for 2019 ILX base 36/10k in 90006 please.

    .00190 MF and 60% residual
    $2500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • 2019 ilx premium 36/10 in 10472? Please and thank you 
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    Notnuhu said:

    2019 ilx premium 36/10 in 10472? Please and thank you 

    .00190 and 60%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    Michaell said:

    Notnuhu said:

    2019 ilx premium 36/10 in 10472? Please and thank you 

    .00190 and 60%
    Also, $2500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • ST12ST12 OkPosts: 18
    Could you please provide the 36/15 RV, MF, and incentives (lease & loyalty) for 2019 ILX Premium, in 74137 ?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    ST12 said:

    Could you please provide the 36/15 RV, MF, and incentives (lease & loyalty) for 2019 ILX Premium, in 74137 ?

    .00190 MF and 57% residual
    $2500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Hi Could you please provide the 36/15 RV, MF, and incentives (lease & loyalty) for 2019 ILX Premium, in NY 12570 ?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    amorusocc said:

    Hi Could you please provide the 36/15 RV, MF, and incentives (lease & loyalty) for 2019 ILX Premium, in NY 12570 ?

    .00190 MF and 57% residual
    $2500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • what would that be off of msrp?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    amorusocc said:

    what would that be off of msrp?

    Don't know .. use this link to help with pricing research:

    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • JoeAJoeA New JerseyPosts: 4
    edited November 2018
    2019 Acura ILX
    Premium and A-SPEC Packages 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 8AM) - money factor, deals, incentives, and payments?

    ZIP: NEW JERSEY 08807

    MSRP: $30,645
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    JoeA said:

    2019 Acura ILX
    Premium and A-SPEC Packages 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 8AM) - money factor, deals, incentives, and payments?

    ZIP: NEW JERSEY 08807

    MSRP: $30,645

    36/15
    .00190 MF
    57% residual
    $2500 incentive
    Either trim

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Can I get numbers for A-Spec 36/10 in 60563. Thanks!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    tdunham02 said:

    Can I get numbers for A-Spec 36/10 in 60563. Thanks!

    .00190 MF
    60% residual
    $2500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • rapabqrapabq TexasPosts: 7
    I'm looking for:
    2019 RDX Tech
    24/12 and 36/12
    MF and Residual
    Incentives?
    Zip is 78259
    Thanks!!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    rapabq said:

    I'm looking for:
    2019 RDX Tech
    24/12 and 36/12
    MF and Residual
    Incentives?
    Zip is 78259
    Thanks!!

    The RDX discussion is here:
    https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/51347/acura/rdx/2019-acura-rdx-lease-deals-and-prices#latest

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • NANorris88NANorris88 Posts: 53
    edited December 2018
    Hello,

    Could you provide current lease details for 36/10 2019 ILX Premium & A-Spec please for 37801?

    Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664

    Hello,

    Could you provide current lease details for 36/10 2019 ILX Premium & A-Spec please for 37801?

    Thank you!

    .00190 and 60%

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Michaell said:
    Hello,

    Could you provide current lease details for 36/10 2019 ILX Premium & A-Spec please for 37801?

    Thank you!
    .00190 and 60%
    Thank you!  No lease cash incentive this month?  Rats!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267


    Michaell said:

    Hello,

    Could you provide current lease details for 36/10 2019 ILX Premium & A-Spec please for 37801?

    Thank you!

    .00190 and 60%

    Thank you!  No lease cash incentive this month?  Rats!

    No.. $2500 lease cash, also

    Honda programs from November run through the end of the year.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • kyfdx said:


    Michaell said:

    Hello,

    Could you provide current lease details for 36/10 2019 ILX Premium & A-Spec please for 37801?

    Thank you!

    .00190 and 60%

    Thank you!  No lease cash incentive this month?  Rats!
    No.. $2500 lease cash, also

    Honda programs from November run through the end of the year.

    Thank you! So, basically, whatever the agreed upon price of the vehicle is, there's an extra $2500 incentive that will come off that if the buyer agrees to lease the vehicle?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267

    kyfdx said:


    Michaell said:

    Hello,

    Could you provide current lease details for 36/10 2019 ILX Premium & A-Spec please for 37801?

    Thank you!

    .00190 and 60%

    Thank you!  No lease cash incentive this month?  Rats!
    No.. $2500 lease cash, also

    Honda programs from November run through the end of the year.
    Thank you! So, basically, whatever the agreed upon price of the vehicle is, there's an extra $2500 incentive that will come off that if the buyer agrees to lease the vehicle?

    Nope... it's an Acura-to-dealer incentive. Whatever the price agreed to.. is the price.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Why is this $2500 incentive not listed under "Incentives & Rebates" on this website?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    smith83 said:

    Why is this $2500 incentive not listed under "Incentives & Rebates" on this website?

    Edmunds website doesn't list factory-to-dealer incentives. Only direct consumer incentives.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • RpizzRpizz NJPosts: 4
    2019 ILX premium + aspec MF and residual? Any incentives? 07712
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    Rpizz said:

    2019 ILX premium + aspec MF and residual? Any incentives? 07712

    36/15
    .00190 MF and 57% residual
    $2500 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Jm88Jm88 CaPosts: 3
    Can I get MF, residual, and incentive or offers for leasing 2019 ILX premium in 94941?
  • Jm88Jm88 CaPosts: 3
    Sorry for 36/12
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    Jm88 said:

    Can I get MF, residual, and incentive or offers for leasing 2019 ILX premium in 94941?

    Sorry for 36/12

    .00190 and 59%
    $2500 lease cash

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • jorgeyurimjorgeyurim Miami, FLPosts: 1
    Hey there,
    I live in Florida, Miami.
    I got a deal at Pembroke Pine Acura 33024 with the following numbers;
    Acura ILX Premium Package MSRP 29045
    2500 cash Deal
    36/7.5
    0.002 MF
    61 % Residual
    Monthly payment 350
    500 sign, that include first payment.

    Let me know your opinion.

    Thanks
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664

    Hey there,
    I live in Florida, Miami.
    I got a deal at Pembroke Pine Acura 33024 with the following numbers;
    Acura ILX Premium Package MSRP 29045
    2500 cash Deal
    36/7.5
    0.002 MF
    61 % Residual
    Monthly payment 350
    500 sign, that include first payment.

    Let me know your opinion.

    Thanks

    I show .00190 and 61%
    $2500 incentives

    What is the selling price, or adjusted CAP cost?

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • HighriserHighriser Raleigh, NCPosts: 4
    edited January 2019
    Hello, could I have the numbers for a 2019 ILX A-spec, premium, technology for 36/10 in 27607? Thank you!
  • pLEASEpLEASE Posts: 5
    Are the January numbers in yet? What are the MF and residual for 2019 ILX base or premium 36/12 for 91803 zipcode? Any incentives?
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    Highriser said:

    Hello, could I have the numbers for a 2019 ILX A-spec, premium, technology for 36/10 in 27607? Thank you!

    .00190 and 59% (Prem) or 58% (Tech).
    A-Spec package does not change the numbers
    $2650 incentives

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    pLEASE said:

    Are the January numbers in yet? What are the MF and residual for 2019 ILX base or premium 36/12 for 91803 zipcode? Any incentives?

    .00190 and 58%
    $2650 incentives
    Both trims

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Kr2179Kr2179 01960Posts: 12
    Can I get the January incentives, MF, and RV for 2019 ILX A-SPEC premium and technology packages 36/7500 for 01960 Massachusetts
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    Kr2179 said:

    Can I get the January incentives, MF, and RV for 2019 ILX A-SPEC premium and technology packages 36/7500 for 01960 Massachusetts

    .00190 MF
    60%/59% residual for Prem/Tech
    $2650 incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • Kr2179Kr2179 01960Posts: 12
    Is it possible to get a better mf in negotiations? Thanks!
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    Kr2179 said:

    Is it possible to get a better mf in negotiations? Thanks!

    The MF we quote is for top tier credit - that's as good as it gets.

    Unless, you do a one-pay lease, then the MF is reduced .00080.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • HighriserHighriser Raleigh, NCPosts: 4
    Hey there! Thanks to Michaell for providing info about MF and residual for A-Spec Tech in 27607!

    Now, here's what I've been offered:
    Note: They are ordering the exact color combo and trim I want, if that affects the deal

    $445/monthly, with $1200 out the door (taxes, fees, 1st month's payment) @ 10k miles for 36 months.
    MSRP (on paper as "Market Value Selling Price"): $32,545

    Additional options: $647 (tint, door edges, wheel locks)

    Subtract $3,132.67 discount
    Subtract $500 College grad bonus

    Total before taxes and fees: $29,559.33 + $649 dealer admin + 24.42 tax + $595 lease acquisition fee + $105 DMV fee
    Total: $31,331.75

    Residual: $18,876.10 (58%, as Michaell said)
    MF: 0.00190 (as Michaell said)

    Can anyone give me an idea of how good/bad this deal is? I'd really appreciate it :smile:
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267
    Highriser said:

    Hey there! Thanks to Michaell for providing info about MF and residual for A-Spec Tech in 27607!

    Now, here's what I've been offered:
    Note: They are ordering the exact color combo and trim I want, if that affects the deal

    $445/monthly, with $1200 out the door (taxes, fees, 1st month's payment) @ 10k miles for 36 months.
    MSRP (on paper as "Market Value Selling Price"): $32,545

    Additional options: $647 (tint, door edges, wheel locks)

    Subtract $3,132.67 discount
    Subtract $500 College grad bonus

    Total before taxes and fees: $29,559.33 + $649 dealer admin + 24.42 tax + $595 lease acquisition fee + $105 DMV fee
    Total: $31,331.75

    Residual: $18,876.10 (58%, as Michaell said)
    MF: 0.00190 (as Michaell said)

    Can anyone give me an idea of how good/bad this deal is? I'd really appreciate it :smile:

    My calculation is within $5/mo.
    $3100 off, but they are taking back $649 in dealer fee, and adding $647 in accessories. That makes it more like $1800 off.

    Considering the $2650 in incentives on this model, you are effectively paying MSRP or more.

    It's a terrible deal.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

  • HighriserHighriser Raleigh, NCPosts: 4
    edited January 2019
    kyfdx said:

    Highriser said:

    Hey there! Thanks to Michaell for providing info about MF and residual for A-Spec Tech in 27607!

    Now, here's what I've been offered:
    Note: They are ordering the exact color combo and trim I want, if that affects the deal

    $445/monthly, with $1200 out the door (taxes, fees, 1st month's payment) @ 10k miles for 36 months.
    MSRP (on paper as "Market Value Selling Price"): $32,545

    Additional options: $647 (tint, door edges, wheel locks)

    Subtract $3,132.67 discount
    Subtract $500 College grad bonus

    Total before taxes and fees: $29,559.33 + $649 dealer admin + 24.42 tax + $595 lease acquisition fee + $105 DMV fee
    Total: $31,331.75

    Residual: $18,876.10 (58%, as Michaell said)
    MF: 0.00190 (as Michaell said)

    Can anyone give me an idea of how good/bad this deal is? I'd really appreciate it :smile:

    My calculation is within $5/mo.
    $3100 off, but they are taking back $649 in dealer fee, and adding $647 in accessories. That makes it more like $1800 off.

    Considering the $2650 in incentives on this model, you are effectively paying MSRP or more.

    It's a terrible deal.
    Okay, thanks for letting me know! I did ask for each of the additional options if that changes anything.

    I forgot to mention that the total of $31,331.75 did include $399 for an oil and tire rotation package I'm not getting, so the correct total should've been $30,932.75

    Does anyone have any recommendations on what I should come back to them with? How do I plead my case? Mention how close to MSRP the cap cost(?) is and that the majority of the 3132 discount is provided by Acura?

    Thanks again! I really appreciate having people who know what they're talking about to help those who don't (like me) out
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664
    Highriser said:

    kyfdx said:

    Highriser said:

    Hey there! Thanks to Michaell for providing info about MF and residual for A-Spec Tech in 27607!

    Now, here's what I've been offered:
    Note: They are ordering the exact color combo and trim I want, if that affects the deal

    $445/monthly, with $1200 out the door (taxes, fees, 1st month's payment) @ 10k miles for 36 months.
    MSRP (on paper as "Market Value Selling Price"): $32,545

    Additional options: $647 (tint, door edges, wheel locks)

    Subtract $3,132.67 discount
    Subtract $500 College grad bonus

    Total before taxes and fees: $29,559.33 + $649 dealer admin + 24.42 tax + $595 lease acquisition fee + $105 DMV fee
    Total: $31,331.75

    Residual: $18,876.10 (58%, as Michaell said)
    MF: 0.00190 (as Michaell said)

    Can anyone give me an idea of how good/bad this deal is? I'd really appreciate it :smile:

    My calculation is within $5/mo.
    $3100 off, but they are taking back $649 in dealer fee, and adding $647 in accessories. That makes it more like $1800 off.

    Considering the $2650 in incentives on this model, you are effectively paying MSRP or more.

    It's a terrible deal.
    Okay, thanks for letting me know! I did ask for each of the additional options if that changes anything.

    I forgot to mention that the total of $31,331.75 did include $399 for an oil and tire rotation package I'm not getting, so the correct total should've been $30,932.75

    Does anyone have any recommendations on what I should come back to them with? How do I plead my case? Mention how close to MSRP the cap cost(?) is and that the majority of the 3132 discount is provided by Acura?

    Thanks again! I really appreciate having people who know what they're talking about to help those who don't (like me) out
    simply reduce your offer by the $1300 is fees and accessories they are charging for.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi, could an expert please help me with getting the best lease price possible. I am a relatively inexperienced buyer and unfortunately have been duped once before.

    2019 ILX Premium A-Spec Model
    Seattle - 98188
    MSRP - $29,650
    36 Mo. / 12K
    FICO 772
    $0 Down Payment

    Hopefully, I'm not missing any info. For anyone experienced in the car leasing process, what is the monthly lease payment you would agree to before taxes?

    Thank you so much for your assistance!

    -Niko
  • MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 140,664

    Hi, could an expert please help me with getting the best lease price possible. I am a relatively inexperienced buyer and unfortunately have been duped once before.

    2019 ILX Premium A-Spec Model
    Seattle - 98188
    MSRP - $29,650
    36 Mo. / 12K
    FICO 772
    $0 Down Payment

    Hopefully, I'm not missing any info. For anyone experienced in the car leasing process, what is the monthly lease payment you would agree to before taxes?

    Thank you so much for your assistance!

    -Niko

    You'll need to negotiate a selling price.

    We don't follow those, but you can use this link to help:
    https://www.edmunds.com/tmv.html

    .00190 and 58%
    $2650 lease incentive

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!


    MODERATOR

    2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

  • Hi Michaell, thanks for your help!

    Just so I understand this a little better when I get to the dealership, could you advise me if I got this down?

    I'm using the selling price as the True Market Value price at $30,817 with the tool you have referenced (as an example).

    In general, my calculations gave me $339.91 / Mo. including the $2650 incentive, 10% taxes and an interest rate of 4.56%. Am I embarrassing myself here or am I close to what I should pay for a good deal?

    Sorry about all these questions!

  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 148,267

    Hi Michaell, thanks for your help!

    Just so I understand this a little better when I get to the dealership, could you advise me if I got this down?

    I'm using the selling price as the True Market Value price at $30,817 with the tool you have referenced (as an example).

    In general, my calculations gave me $339.91 / Mo. including the $2650 incentive, 10% taxes and an interest rate of 4.56%. Am I embarrassing myself here or am I close to what I should pay for a good deal?

    Sorry about all these questions!

    Make sure you include destination when quoting MSRP.
    This vehicle has an MSRP of $30645, not $29650.

    I'm not sure how you are calculating it, but your calculated payment is way too low. You definitely don't convert to an APR to calculate a lease payment.

    Regardless of TMV, I'd shoot for a bigger discount.

    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

    Edmunds Moderator

Sign In or Register to comment.